It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was ‘shot down in military training exercise’ claims firs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Its so upsetting watching a historical military commander in Angus Houston have to pretend to search for the missing airliner.

Think about this, when we started searching that narrow lane, the internet was all abuzz with reports of multiple pings being received. It was front page stuff.. but then a week later the Australia media quietly released a statement advising us that the pings being were heard were in fact the ship and they would continue looking.

Then, its been ''possible pings'' have been discovered.

We've accepted a stinking pile of dog cr@p and we have to water it and nurse it until they (whoever took it) are ready to cut funding at the expensive of minimal public backlash. I recon it will take 1yr of searching until they stop funding. Then, its the perfect theft!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
In a fast world where timing is everything, attention span is down to 2 seconds and opinions from minorities such as me, you or "us" dont mean anything... I actually think is a great idea to be the first to capitalize on this event. The early bird gets the worm... if its well written, and if it makes sense (even if its fiction) well... I think it was a great idea. Grats to the author. If its really really GREAT hey... maybe he could be the next tom clancy... hehe

You do have to admire the guy for being the first tho... because you all should know how it goes: 1st the people who come up with the concept (or idea). 2nd the people who copy the concept 3rd the people who fail.

Considering the size of the US and the amount of ignorant and /or blind people in the world... I think the guy will do pretty good!
I'm actually happy for him... and you all should be also!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Is it to early for a book? of course not stop being sentimental, is he money grabbing? of course not the guy has a theory and is using this medium to present it. is it plausible of course it is, is it more plausible that the multinational drill may have been used as a cover by an organisation to take it down because of who was on it? that is a better question to ask

Chinese troops join US-Thailand Cobra Gold military exercises:
www.scmp.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As usual.. it hasnt taken long for someone to profit from misery ..

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

If nothing else, if shown to be a military 'accident', it would or really should show to the world just what a bunch of absolute, straight faced liars they have elected to run things for them.

If proven to be true, and i'm not saying that it is true, this is known by all personnel in Government..all should stand trial and at the very least be ousted to a man from power.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Nigel Cawthorne, who describes his London-based home as a “book-writing factory” and is most famous for his Sex Lives series of “salacious tales” about the rich and famous.

The type of research need ties right into his previous works and methods.

Even if it did happen, I bet this book wouldn't have it documented correctly. He should stick to romance novels...
edit on 5/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
One problem with this theory is that Operation Gold was happening about 400 miles to north west of flight 370s flight path.

One of the weird things I had happen was I just watching the 1960s movie "The plane that Disappeared" on Netfix. It was about a plane going missing on a 12 hour flight from LA to WDC.

Some of the dialog reminded me of MH370,
"How could something that big just disappear?"
"They only have 4 hours of fuel left, then we will know they are down"
"Maybe they landed somewhere"

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
It's too soon to publish a book after this disaster. The information the author uses is sketchy at best. The author and publisher are profitting from somebodies grief and misfortune. I would not buy this book whatsoever.

That's so true,

Although many here already have the shoot down idea, the evidence needs to be really hard core. I would not buy such a book at this juncture.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
'Nigel Cawthorne' ?

This has got to be a joke.

A military exercise that just happens to coincide with someone shutting down the transponders.

I think they should change the name of the country to 'Obfustralia'.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All we can do is make guesses it seems so here is mine.

Methinks the Super Computer Chip People aboard were considered to be a Power Point in Global Politics,and someone didnt want them to end up somewhere spreading the new level of tech.

A shoot down would prevent the spread of the tech and not be a big enough or overt enough action to validate a Global war,similar to the Kursk,I may not be correct but I remember reading some reports that the Kursk was in the process of testing some Super-Cavitating Torpedos for Chineese buyers when it was intentionally sunk.If this can be negotiated off of the table to prevent a Global war then I assume some rules were broken when the Chineese were aboard and the Russians were exposing them to the Torpedo Technology and America had a valid enough story to back up the actions if needed.
The new Computer tech some of the passengers aboard were working with could be considered as much of a Gamebreaker if the tech ended up in an adversarys arsenal as those Super-Cavitating Torpedos would have been to the American and World Navies had China purchased or built them.

All of these things are like Mini-Cuban Missile Crisis,and in line with Russias Crimea claims,Major Countrys excercise the right to take pre-emptive actions if the Global military power balance is suddenly threatened.If you start digging in Missiles off the Coast of a Major Country you may be hit with a Pre-emptive and Globally understood Military Strike.

In todays world if you are flying a group of Technologists who posses cutting edge game-Changing information into a Country that is an Adversary,one might expect some type of action to stop the spread of the technology.I dont think this would happen over an X-Box 360 chip put it that way,it sounds like there was a Game-breaker in play.

For all we know the explanation that there was data that known Terrorists were aboard and planning an attack causing a Pre-Emptive defensive strike by Someone could have alreadt been disseminated and accepted by all Maor Countries.

If all of these countrys agree they were participating in a Joint Excercise then there is no one to blame really and no fights can be started.

I say the real catalyst was the tech for the new chips,intelligence knew the data was heading to an adversary and they were not letting it happen at all costs including shoot-Down and to enable this action the initial cover-up was to be a Terrorist takeover with evidence Diego Garcia was an intended target resulting in a valid Shoot-Down.Hence the Pilot having a Flight Simulator with the co-ordinates to Diego Garcia entered into it as I believe I read online and I am sure there is more peripheral planted evidence that would have supported this initial cover-up plot.However I believe that Internet Detective work that happened faster than any Government could pace with or suppress illuminated to many details to follow through with Cover-up #1.

The Initial Cover-up Plot was followed by Cover-up plot #2 that of a Joint Military Excercise accident Catalysing the downing of the Plane.This one was a cover-up plot with Global support and validation strong enough to counter even Internet influences.

Look for Fiscal compensation for all of the Families soon.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

I'm not buying it...even if they were having live fire exercises the armament would not include air to air missiles. Strafing and bombing runs most assuredly...I also can't fathom why we would be wasting money doing live training exercises with Thailand that would include dog fighting or even run mock sorties. From a nautical standpoint we could provide some logistical support but that's about it..

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
IMPO this is nothing more than disinformation for profit.

What We should learn from this is a collective force that has more power than we can imagine can disappear a plane full of people without a trace. How scary is that?

Knowing that- how safe do you feel now behind your computer screen in your house?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Is it to early for a book? of course not stop being sentimental, is he money grabbing? of course not the guy has a theory and is using this medium to present it. is it plausible of course it is, is it more plausible that the multinational drill may have been used as a cover by an organisation to take it down because of who was on it? that is a better question to ask

Sentiment? say that to the relatives, No I thought not! is he money grabbing, like feck he is, maybe he's short of the dirt he usually writes.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Like I said in previous threads/posts, it is my belief the plane was shot down.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
‘shot down in military training exercise’

Sounds almost Flight 93-ish

Just sayin....

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Digital_Reality
IMPO this is nothing more than disinformation for profit.

What We should learn from this is a collective force that has more power than we can imagine can disappear a plane full of people without a trace. How scary is that?

Knowing that- how safe do you feel now behind your computer screen in your house?

Very valid point since people are still scratching their heads over 9/11

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak
how many times has stuff like this actually happened? the pan am case but isnt there 2 or 3 more? i feel like one is on the tip of my tongue. might not of been the US either just someone shooting down a passenger plane by accident in general.

was it russia maybe?

Yes it was. Russia shot down a Korean Air flight quite some time ago - 1990's maybe? I can't remember the details but the KE flight was off course. There were no consequences to Russia that I can remember. It was just an oopsie!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: STANDARD
Like I said in previous threads/posts, it is my belief the plane was shot down.

Then how could there have been a satellite handshake after 7 hours flying time?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
‘shot down in military training exercise’

Sounds almost Flight 93-ish

Just sayin....

See previous post.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Attention! All! The place of death of the plane the Boeing 777 of flight MH 370 is found. It on a slope of the big mountain on border of Thailand and Burma. At the height of 2000 meters. In the inaccessible mountain terrain!
Coordinates of a place of falling:
Wing and fuselage
13 °31'48.23 "N 99 °10'58.99" E
Fuselage fragment
13 °31'44.47 "N 99 °10'59.47" E
Fragments
13 °31'46.91 "N 99 °10'58.38" E
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join