It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Poll : more than 1 In 4 Adults Worldwide Harbor Anti Semitism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:
(post by noonebutme removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thing is, a poll about any sensitive, political topic, when asked of a group of people, like those on ATS, will undoubtedly spark intense, heated debates. Everyone has a view on the world and there's always groups of people with differing opinions - just as this thread has shown - me, probably the worst

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I had to join ATS just to ask what point so many of you are trying to make by pointing out that you don't think the term "anti-semite" refers specifically to Jews? Words can have more than one definition and the common modern usage of "anti-semite" refers to Jews who by and large have Semitic DNA.

I'm not sure how maintaining that people don't know what Semite means makes any actual point. Unless modern skin heads really hate Phoenicians?

Also, I googled that picture of the little girls writing things on bombs. It helps if you know what actually was going on - deny ignorance and all that. Here's the link: israelity.com...
edit on 14-5-2014 by twilit because: misspelling

Edit: I wanted to add that it seems pretty obvious that it's in the U.S.'s interest to send money to Israel since it's their military stronghold in the Middle East. They need to support Israel for self-interest, which is a little different than painting Israelis as whiny panhandlers with diamond rings on their fingers. Don't you think?
edit on 14-5-2014 by twilit because: mo' info.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I agree with Beezer, let's have an honest poll with valid choices with the chance for people to distinguish their true opinions. This may put this whole "JEW HATING" assumption to rest.

The OP has obviously exposed their lack of comprehension when it comes to this whole issue as it is a rather complicated one with many factors.

A poll would be great...

As a side note...LOL @ some of the comments in this thread.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, I have no bad feelings of any race, not even the ones that are trapped in theocracies currently, or fascist systems. The people are trained under harsh dictators, in their shoes how would we be any different, and if they were us, how would they not be as we are?

However, there is a big conspiracy that goes with the world leaders, who are interbred, connected in bloodlines that go often to Egypt Royalty, Jewish Bloodlines and to Sumarian ones of old, Enki/Enlil.

And they're not a nice lot, into massive control, slavery, isms and boxes including religions, and use murder, extortion, slavery, depopulation, genocide, ritual sacrifices, and are traumatizing all life on earth and earth herself.

So, its not Jewish, its really annanuki Sumar types, and all their minions.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I bash no one. I gave some facts and some opinions as I see them. You try to avoid the reality by talking around the word Semite. You know what is implied by anti-Semite. Jew hatred. Your wife may not be anti-Semite because she thinks she is Semite, but I bet that Muslim # is a Jew hater.

By the way, I have mud on my boots, you just can't see it because of all the blood.

reply to: nenothtu

edit on 14-5-2014 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 5/14/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: nm

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yamammasamonkey

I bash no one.

but wait -

Your wife may not be anti-Semite because she thinks she is Semite, but I bet that Muslim # is a Jew hater.

I guess I ought to rest my case here, for you have convicted yourself out of your own mouth.

I gave some facts and some opinions as I see them.

Facts do not depend on "how you see them", they are independent of what you want to believe. That's what makes them "facts". Therefore, you have not presented "facts". Only appeals to emotion, trying to ramp up the hatred. Good job. Here's a cookie.

You try to avoid the reality by talking around the word Semite. You know what is implied by anti-Semite. Jew hatred. Your wife may not be anti-Semite because she thinks she is Semite, but I bet that Muslim # is a Jew hater.

Not my problem if your education is such that you don't know what a Semite is, and refuse education in the matter. Whether or not my wife hates Jews is irrelevant - they aren't the only Semites on the block. It just so happens that she doesn't, but it's still irrelevant.

If you want to know her opinion on Jews, just read the thread. She's in it.

By the way, I have mud on my boots, you just can't see it because of all the blood.

reply to: nenothtu

What, you think you're by your damn self or something? First man and last man to tread the gore? You ain't. Poor baby. Here's another cookie. Stop whining and suck it up.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: Danbones

originally posted by: paraphi
There are 1.6 billion Muslims. In many Muslim countries - many of whom don't recognise Israel - anti-Semitism is institutionalised and deeply embedded in the psyche.

To the OP - this poll is merely the output of decades of a hostile policy towards Israel orchestrated by Muslim countries, where the populations are now truly brainwashed.

Regards

name one northamerican media MSM owned by muslims

CNN.

Oh snap.

No it isn't fully owned by Muslims. Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal does own a good chunk of it but doesn't own it. Wanna take a guess what other news channel he owns a piece of? If you guessed that Muslim hating FOX then you are right.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yamammasamonkey

Sometimes it's better to know who your talking about before opening your mouth about them. Hope your enjoying your hatred, apparently that's what your about.

edit on 14-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: twilit
I had to join ATS just to ask what point so many of you are trying to make by pointing out that you don't think the term "anti-semite" refers specifically to Jews? Words can have more than one definition and the common modern usage of "anti-semite" refers to Jews who by and large have Semitic DNA.

Welcome to the sandpit!

The term "anti-semite" doesn't refer specifically to Jews any more than the term "anti-black" refers only to Nigerians. Redefining a word to promote a political agenda doesn't change it. Sure, Jews by and large have Semitic DNA, but they aren't by themselves in that.

I'm not sure how maintaining that people don't know what Semite means makes any actual point. Unless modern skin heads really hate Phoenicians?

Modern skin heads hate pretty much everyone who isn't a modern skin head, so I suppose that would include Phoenicians. While we're on the subject of Phoenicians, though, as I recall they weren't Semites, they were the "Sea People" who came to Canaan from the lands to the west, beyond the seas. Aegeans, I believe they were.

Also, I googled that picture of the little girls writing things on bombs. It helps if you know what actually was going on - deny ignorance and all that. Here's the link: israelity.com...

There's always a story behind the story when propaganda is deployed. I'm not surprised by this.

Edit: I wanted to add that it seems pretty obvious that it's in the U.S.'s interest to send money to Israel since it's their military stronghold in the Middle East. They need to support Israel for self-interest, which is a little different than painting Israelis as whiny panhandlers with diamond rings on their fingers. Don't you think?

No, I don't.

We don't need a military stronghold in the Middle East, and if we did, a bigger one than Israel would be in order. It's not in the interest of the US to send Israel money any more than its in your interest to send ME money.

We already have "military strongholds" all though the Middle East - in Iraq, in Egypt, in Saudi Arabia, in Turkey, and others. No need for another in Israel. I'm all for letting Israel pay for their own damned wars, and the Palestinians can do the same. I'm all for pulling ALL of our "military strongholds" out of the Middle East altogether, and letting the whole blasted place melt itself into the ground. We ought to have our military strongholds on our own borders for a change - that's where we need them the most.

In the matter of painting Israel as whiny panhandlers with diamond rings on their fingers, I call 'em like I see 'em. I know what panhandlers are, and what they do - I see them every single day. They bum money and return nothing for it... kinda like Israel. At least these guys around here bum money to buy liquor, not perpetuate war on other folks. These panhandlers destroy only themselves - they don't try to drag the rest of the world down with them.

I still tell 'em to get a job and buy their own damned liquor out of the sweat of their own brow, rather than trying to use mine. Some are legitimate, and just need a hand - I gave a guy bus fare yesterday, and was glad to do it. If I have to give him bus fare EVERY day, then I'm gonna start suspecting there's a problem there, and it might not be bus fare... kinda like handing out money to Israel EVERY year, and now they want a raise this year.

Israel can get a goddamned job, too.

This is where the diamond rings come in - Israel ranks in top 10 for millionaires per capita, ahead of Canada, Japan.

They've already got their own money to buy bombs and bullets with, and don't need mine. Now, I believe Israel DOES have a right to defend itself, but it can do that on it's own dime. I don't see anyone handing ME a billion here or there to arm myself for defense, and they ought to be able to stand on their own, too. They are a whole damned country, for chrisssakes!

edit on 2014/5/14 by nenothtu because: spelling. There are probably more.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
FACTS:
According to en.m.wikipedia.org... ,,,
As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.

OPINIONS AS I SEE THEM:
Every one of these falls into the category.

I estimate from my own experience about 1 in 3 non Muslims hate or at least resent Jews. That brings the total to over 3 billion and close to half of the Earth's population.

And that's not using one group to bash another, which you claimed I did. Mealy mouthed SOB. And I call your wife # for calling herself Muslim and marrying infidel.
She is no more Muslim than my dog.

a reply to: nenothtu

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: yamammasamonkey
FACTS:
According to en.m.wikipedia.org... ,,,
As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.

OPINIONS AS I SEE THEM:
Every one of these falls into the category.

Facts are wonderful things, but ain't it just a damned shame that your opinions are not supported by them, and are, as a matter of fact, refuted by them?

It must simply suck to be you. You can step out into the real world where the rest of us live and cure that deficiency just any old time you like.

Specifically, your opinion that "every one of these falls into that category" is categorically refuted by fact, one of which I gave you on a platter, and you entirely missed - it went right over your head, as facts often do when one is blinded by emotion.

Who needs facts anyhow? You got opinions! Atta boy! Go get 'em, tiger!

I estimate from my own experience about 1 in 3 non Muslims hate or at least resent Jews. That brings the total to over 3 billion and close to half of the Earth's population.

Oh my. Your experience is that wide, eh? Sounds like a little neighborhood survey in Klantown to me. Extrapolating a world-wide population figure from your little neighborhood survey is scientifically invalid in a world where many have never even heard of a Jew.

And that's not using one group to bash another, which you claimed I did. Mealy mouthed SOB.

Yes it is - and BTW, I've been called worse things by better people. Meh.

And I call your wife # for calling herself Muslim and marrying infidel.
She is no more Muslim than my dog.

a reply to: nenothtu

She's been called worse things by better people, too. What makes you think I'm an infidel, anyhow? You've never even met me. Be that as it may, you don't get to define what other people are. Too much of that going on in the world today anyhow. It leads to gastric disturbance, I hear. Buy some Tums. You can thank me later.

Frankly, given your inability to think outside the neighborhood, I am amazed that you ever survived getting blood on those pretty, shiny boots of yours.

Must have been protected by your betters.

You have nice day now, y'hear? Dismissed.

edit on 2014/5/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Complete rubbish and a lie ,from the Anti defamation League ,no doubt to get sympathy or make the masses feel guilty[which they are experts at] ,most people have never met a jew, and many have never seen one ,ask someone out of the blue about christians and i bet you will get a sour look and'' i dont like christians'' there is more animosity to christians even on ATS ,than towards jews,say the word ''Jew ''in any workplace, and people wont say anything bad about them,stemming from the way they have been programmed by the ,documentaries ,media ,Hollywood ,etc .Say anything bad about them, even if its completely the truth, and you will get an indignant look ,and ''you cant say that !!!!!'' ,they will immediately start waffling on about the holocaust and how they got a hard time ,they are like a protected species ,people are starting to wake up to them and the fact that ''All is not what it seems''

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I noticed that at a couple colleges that I've visited, there was a lot of anti-semitism. It seems to be ingrained in the thinking of many students. My impression of it is that many of them see jews as having it easy, exploiting people, living by usury or ripping people off. Trust-fund kids, who have their way paved for them because their parents and other jewish people are rich, in positions of power and holding job positions open for them only because they are in the circle. That generates hate, suspicions or whatever you wanna call it. Most of it has nothing to do with Israel. There's even terms or sayings that is used open and freely, like: I bought a car and the guy "jewed" me. Or: Don't try and "jew" me out of my money. I've heard it used openly many times, in many different places and not one person flinch.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join