It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret doors and hidden passage ways.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Secret doors... Hidden passage ways. Nah! Really?

Secret doors are everywhere!

A shabby old wooden door that looks like its hasn't been used in years, barely hanging on its hinges, can lead the most pristine of environments.

Seemingly small buildings can expand into vast open spaces just by crossing the threshold of a secret door.

Some doors are locked with a key, some are locked with a code. Some doors are left unlocked, a simple sign saying "no unauthorised entry" will ensure only certain people go through certain doors.

A secret door that opens for one person might not open for another. Both may go through the same door but each may enter a different space. Some spaces are interlinked, some are private, many different doors may lead to the same space.

passwords and symbols are used to gain entry to guarded doors, the password is the code, the symbol, the key. Often the keys and codes relate to what lay beyond the doors.

Sometimes the secret doors reveal themselves when a riddle or mystery is solved, when the right words are chanted, or when the right idol or book is touched in a particular way..

but sometimes...

If your name is down, your not coming in...

edit on 4-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Have you played the wonderful pc role playing game called "Planescape : Torment" ? In this game, there is a city, called Sigil. Sigil contains innumerable portals that can lead to anywhere in the Dungeons & Dragons cosmology. Any bounded opening (a doorway, an arch, a barrel hoop, a picture frame) could possibly be a portal to another plane, or to another point in Sigil itself, and anything can be a key (a song, a thought, a faint memory...). Thus, the city is a paradox: it touches all planes at once, yet ultimately belongs to none; from these characteristics it draws its other name: "The City of Doors"

"Welcome, addle-cove! Welcome to the worlds beyond your world, the great wheel of the cosmos. This is a great place! Where else can a poor sod mingle with minions of the great powers, or sail the astral ocean, or visit the flaming courts of the City of Brass, or even battle fiends on their home turf? Hey, welcome to the lands of the living and the dead!" "So, where to begin? Sigil, of course - there ain't no other place worth beginning. Sigil: the City of Doors. This town's the gateway to everything and everywhere that matters. Step through one door and enter the halls of Ysgard, or turn down a particular alley and discover the Abyss. There are more gateways in Sigil than can be imagined; with all those doors Sigil's a useful place - and then some." "Want to share a drink with a fiend, or maybe discuss philosophy with a deva? Here it can happen in the same day, the same afternoon, even at the same table - nothing's too unlikely for Sigil. Strange folks abound here, and any one of them may prove ally or foe. Where else but in Sigil do humans, elves, dwarves, githzerai, bariaur, and tieflings form adventuring companies? Where but in Sigil can a well-heeled cutter hire a githyanki ship or a legion of yugoloth mercs? This is place to live... or die." "No surprise every basher out there wants Sigil! The Cage'd be a pearl for any tanar'ri prince or baatezu lord. 'Course, a few big shots have tried to storm the city, but Sigil's not without her defenses. The birdcage's got more ways to close her doors than folks know about. Then there's the Mazes. Nasty little places Sigil makes for would-be dictators. Those that get caught inside go barmy, poor berks - sometimes they scream so much a body can hardly stand it. But there's a lot more out there than just Sigil. Get outside the city and there's the planes themselves: the throne of the gods, the battleground of the eternal Blood War, and home to more horrors and wonders than ever existed on any prime world. There's enough crusades, exploits, treasures and mysteries to keep a band of adventurers busy for centuries to come (though why a body'd want to go to some of those places is beyond reasoning). Anyway, all it takes is the right door, so step right through!"

SIGIL

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I haven't, but it sounds very familiar.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Thank you for posting that video. The angle that she walks through, I have been searching for that angle for a while now. That one scene, I feel, encapsulates a secret that, if known by the masses, would absolutely turn everything we know upside down. There is something about that angle, that slit.

Thanks so much.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We all need secret doorways now that we are in the thick of the Kali Yuga. Living in NYC you can find many hidden doorways. Unfortunately once you find the key and enter they are usually a disappointment and set you back a few quid LOL.

The hidden doorways that we all should be exploring lead to the Astral. The Golden Dawn used Tarot cards and symbols to enter the Astral. Many people use dangerous shortcuts such as halucinagenics. All that is required is imagination and willpower. Of course the more energy you have the easier it is to do it consciously. We all do it when we sleep but this experience is mostly unconscious since we haven't trained ourselves to consciously project or awaken in the middle of a dream with a programmed key.

The beauty of the Astral is that once you are in this subtle energy plane you can literally walk through walls, enter paintings hanging on a wall, fly beyond the Earth (or within), etc. But this is like going to Times Square as a tourist. It can be fun but it gets you nowhere. Astral travel should not be wasted on the amusement park rides.

There are temples in the Astral where we can sit with Masters and gain incredible wisdom. These teachings will assist us in our own personal evolution here in the physical. But we first have to awaken our consciousness here and now. Unfortunately almost everything in the physical world is designed to keep us asleep.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klipothian
There are temples in the Astral where we can sit with Masters and gain incredible wisdom. These teachings will assist us in our own personal evolution here in the physical. But we first have to awaken our consciousness here and now. Unfortunately almost everything in the physical world is designed to keep us asleep.

Good advice.

I would add to the topic that the key that can open any door, is yourself. Your will to enter, is the master key. Use it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

Your welcome, I'm glad you liked it GO, labyrinth was one of my favs as a kid.

Would you elaborate a little more on the secrets you see in the scene. I thought it was perticularly interesting that a worm shows her the opening.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

We all need secret doorways now that we are in the thick of the Kali Yuga. Living in NYC you can find many hidden doorways. Unfortunately once you find the key and enter they are usually a disappointment and set you back a few quid LOL.

Haha, the red lights should be a dead give away. Lol.

The hidden doorways that we all should be exploring lead to the Astral. The Golden Dawn used Tarot cards and symbols to enter the Astral. Many people use dangerous shortcuts such as halucinagenics. All that is required is imagination and willpower. Of course the more energy you have the easier it is to do it consciously. We all do it when we sleep but this experience is mostly unconscious since we haven't trained ourselves to consciously project or awaken in the middle of a dream with a programmed key.

Are you saying its possible to be in the astral while conscious in waking life? Multidimensional bilocation? Interesting.
How would that be interpreted into words without sounding like craziness or halucination though?

The beauty of the Astral is that once you are in this subtle energy plane you can literally walk through walls, enter paintings hanging on a wall, fly beyond the Earth (or within), etc. But this is like going to Times Square as a tourist. It can be fun but it gets you nowhere. Astral travel should not be wasted on the amusement park rides.

See what I mean? Lol

Yesiree! Although I have never (consciously) done astral travel, well, not that I know of anyway.lol.
I did intuatively reach a zero point that was like going through the eye of a storm.

edit on 5-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I believe that it is a reference to Wormholes, as i'm sure you are on to as well.

The angle which she passes through IS the key, in reality anyway. Notice that even though she just goes to the left and right the wall never changes or morphs or ripples or anything. She just "reads between the lines" so to speak, or looks beyond her immediate view, looks beyond her "now". By doing this, she can take a 1st class electric slide right through the fabric of time, through a crack in the matrix. The door was hidden in plain sight.

I dunno, I have just had so many visions and thoughts about that angle lately. I can not find the words for it, my mind is still trying to comprehend it, which is hard seeing as I can not step towards that angle (yet anyway lol). That is why I call it the impossible angle. It is as if it is a space between the physical and the astral.

l first came to be aware of this angle when meditating a few months ago. I could feel my astral body, but noticed that it was sitting at a slightly out of line angel in relation to my physical body. I was immediately blown away by the feeling of the angle, if that makes sense. Like I said, I could NOT completely comprehend it, but I could SO STRONGLY feel it's importance.

That angle is 100% accurately portrayed by the film clip. That lets me know that someone somewhere has answers. I really do feel that it is the key to freely going between planes. Maybe i'm wrong, but my heart tells me I am not.

AFTERTHOUGHT: David Bowie had an interest in the occult, so it is not beyond reason to think that these types of hidden themes have place in the film, not to mention being produced by Jim Henson and executive produced by George Lucas. I mean, c'mon
edit on 5/6/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver
I believe that it is a reference to Wormholes, as i'm sure you are on to as well.

The angle which she passes through IS the key, in reality anyway. Notice that even though she just goes to the left and right the wall never changes or morphs or ripples or anything. She just "reads between the lines" so to speak, or looks beyond her immediate view, looks beyond her "now". By doing this, she can take a 1st class electric slide right through the fabric of time, through a crack in the matrix. The door was hidden in plain sight.

I dunno, I have just had so many visions and thoughts about that angle lately. I can not find the words for it, my mind is still trying to comprehend it, which is hard seeing as I can not step towards that angle (yet anyway lol). That is why I call it the impossible angle. It is as if it is a space between the physical and the astral.

l first came to be aware of this angle when meditating a few months ago. I could feel my astral body, but noticed that it was sitting at a slightly out of line angel in relation to my physical body. I was immediately blown away by the feeling of the angle, if that makes sense. Like I said, I could NOT completely comprehend it, but I could SO STRONGLY feel it's importance.

That angle is 100% accurately portrayed by the film clip. That lets me know that someone somewhere has answers. I really do feel that it is the key to freely going between planes. Maybe i'm wrong, but my heart tells me I am not.

That is interesting. I wondered if it is related to a 90degree turn in space, leading to another dimension. I heard about that I little while ago but did not quite get how it relates to physical reality... Perception?

AFTERTHOUGHT: David Bowie had an interest in the occult, so it is not beyond reason to think that these types of hidden themes have place in the film, not to mention being produced by Jim Henson and executive produced by George Lucas. I mean, c'mon

Good point.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Exactly. A 90 degree turn. Where did you read this at?

My mind is imagining that if a human could move their body in a torus type of movement that this could possibly be achieved, kind of like in cartoons where they would spin around fast enough to travel in time and whatnot, which i suppose is once again explaining a wormhole.

So basically, we are now missing information pertaining not to WHAT the door is, but what the process is that bridges the planes or opens the door. I assume meditation and Chakras have a lot to do with it, but at the same time I feel that there is some extremely simple way of moving between that is so obvious that it's hard to see, just like the door in the clip. Maybe the key is not metaphysical, but a physical object that reacts with our astral bodies in a way that bridges the two together.

Thanks again, just this small bit of conversation has helped me figure a lot out!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver

Exactly. A 90 degree turn. Where did you read this at?

I can't remember, it was a documentary about dimension, it might have been through the wormhole, lol with Morgan freeman but I'm not sure.

My mind is imagining that if a human could move their body in a torus type of movement that this could possibly be achieved, kind of like in cartoons where they would spin around fast enough to travel in time and whatnot, which i suppose is once again explaining a wormhole.

So basically, we are now missing information pertaining not to WHAT the door is, but what the process is that bridges the planes or opens the door.

I have a theory, serpents in the void.

I assume meditation and Chakras have a lot to do with it, but at the same time I feel that there is some extremely simple way of moving between that is so obvious that it's hard to see, just like the door in the clip. Maybe the key is not metaphysical, but a physical object that reacts with our astral bodies in a way that bridges the two together.

Thanks again, just this small bit of conversation has helped me figure a lot out!

I like how you said there was no morphing or ripples in that clip. Perhaps that is how it really is. The seams are invisible.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname

Good advice.

I would add to the topic that the key that can open any door, is yourself. Your will to enter, is the master key. Use it.

Good advice.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Lol

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Some may have been through the doors...

Many didn't like what they saw and never return...

Many will have absolutely no clue what I am going on about...

But rest assured... There is something in there, so powerful, so destructive, so huge...
And it's REAL

ROUND ONE.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The water door...

Enter the water... the living waters.

Water is a symbol for something that can't be seen... The void.

Submerse yourself...

Lets drink!

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 21:6 - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some doors can lead to caves...

There are vast open spaces that have never been explored, but have always been there... Waiting to be uncovered...

Once again, the doors will only open for certain people...

What lies within have the potential to make your wildest dreams come true..

or your worst nightmares...

When it comes to that defining moment, if you don't define that moment, the moment defines you.

edit on 8-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
On occasion, the dresscode can be very strict... But to get in, you may not need a fancy dress.

PROPER DRESS CODE.

Larger than life, At least half naked, See through fabrics only, (preferably 100% transparent)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The fire door...

A fire door is a door with a fire-resistance rating used as part of a passive fire protection system to enable safe egress from a building or structure or ship.

it is often referred to as a closure, which can be compared against the separation that provided this barrier... A firewall, or an occupancy separation.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

You may only pass through the fire door completely naked, or else "Absolutely all" material belongings will be lost to the flames. It feels like there is going to be "Absolutely nothing" left...

But the compensation received on the other side, can far exceed what is lost...

Let it burn!

edit on 10-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In all serious, sometimes I still check the back of my closet for Narnia. Just in case.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join