It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Shocker: MH370 Intact, All Alive, Plane Was Followed By Military Jets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here's that statement on video, it's from around end of March/start of April

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Was this not put into the hoax bin weeks ago?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

With the greatest respect to the so the source you cite.

1. Who is "freelance journalist Jim Stone"? His website is a mess of and has snippets like...

Preface: There is absolutely no doubt that flight 370 was electronically hijacked and flown through the Maldives and on to Diego Garcia. There is also no doubt that there was a plan to use at least the image of flight 370 to crash the nuclear summit in Belgium and blame it on Iran, and that the Dutch intercepted the crash craft before it arrived.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

No, Jim. It is not absolutely clear! It's made up.

2. How do you stick an iPhone 5 up your bum?

Regards

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There is no evidence at all so nothing is pointing in any direction except the direction the media want us going.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To be fair to the O.P, it's not about Diego Garcia, it's about a plane that's missing and no debris or other evidence to suggest it has crashed.

I think this thread has become hi-jacked by previous threads that have drifted into the Diego Garcia theory.

edit on 2/5/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Okay I am going to approach this "debunk" in an utterly unique way.

If you believe this story is true I would like to issue a personal challenge, just to make a point.

I will only believe the story has a shred of truth is you (or anyone else on ATS) posts a picture of you keistering an I-phone 5. Not so much that I want to see such a picture but as it happens I patently believe that only a total freak has one chance in ten of successfully stashing a phone in such a manner.

Think about it...... Someone on the plane took a moment to stuff an I-phone........... Did he have KY lube in his carry on?

This story is so full of poo that not even an keistered I-phone will come out as full of poo.....

edit on 2-5-2014 by Mamatus because: gwammer

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I severely doubt it but the naggins feeling that they may have been alive long after the plane ran out of fuel is still there so did it land, I doubt any official military operation especially by the US would ever hijack a plane in this way but a terrorist or even a rogue operation with the intention of using the plane for a delivery system, ie nuclear, biological or chemical can not be discounted but if that where the case they would have disposed of the passenger's as using them as hostages would have braught undue attention when they wanted the world to think the plane destroyed (which it most probably has been).
They would simple work a switch between a regular international flight to the destination of there choice and using there transponder hack's copy the other plane while they inserted from below radar after the other plane dropped or was destroyed even by sam or air to air.
There were and probably still are contingency's for such an event as it was one of the possible methods that the soviet's may have used in a first strike to bypass detection but today's aircraft are to heavily computerized some geek with a laptop can do most of the work, there problem today is mobile phone's and passenger's being more fearful on a flight, I certainly hope this has not happened but I say again the US authority's had nothing to do with it and on that point there are a load of displaced islanders whom want there home back over here in blighty after we illegally removed them, remember diego garcia is technically british territory which gives the US base there speciel extra territorial right's outside the US.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, I hate to say it...but what I get from this isn't anything new about that lost aircraft. It's how I've pretty much now lost all respect for anything coming out of CNN. I don't know what it's been or WHO it's been in Atlanta with some unhealthy (Yes, that's the word I'd use) obsession with this story, but I wish they'd just step back a bit.

CNN used to be a hard news organization. Then mixed it with commentary shows. Now, it seems a hard dash of Hard Copy or Dateline thrown in. They just don't think much at all of their own brand for what goes out beneath it for broadcast. I suppose I won't anymore, either.

More crazy, nutty theories have crossed CNN airwaves on this plane than the next couple big sources combined, IMO. Even instructors in classes have made mention of it. CNN and this case. Specifically. It's over the top for who they once were in news reporting.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
To be fair to the O.P, it's not about Diego Garcia, it's about a plane that's missing and no debris or other evidence to suggest it has crashed.

I think this thread has become hi-jacked by previous threads that have drifted into the Diego Garcia theory.

I agree with that, but there are some things that dropped of the radar like the Halon gas bottle as found in a Boeing aircraft hold, that washed up on a Maldives beach late march. No updates on that.

And also the earlier incident when Maldives residents elsewhere talked about a large jet flying over very low..police said they were telling porkies, but that's all, no mention of any charges, no other mention of anything.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That's right Wrab, but the updates from elsewhere are fewer and fewer. There are other things too, like the final, 'partial ping' Remember the Aussie officials said back a bit that partial last ping was coincidental to the area in which they were hearing the black box pings, I thought that was a real heads up, but they found nothing. Other serious people have doubts about Inmarsat's calculations, that the pings to the satellite are not just a radii but encompass a whole circle, or circles all according to the speed of the aircraft. If correct that is a huge differential, and means they need to take in the like of the supposed sightings in the bay of Bengal and perhaps higher up to God knows where.
If you add in the Malaysian authorities cryptic remarks about withheld information, and they did say that, it does all get a bit murky, it doesn't matter how mundane that information may or not be be as of now. Perhaps CNN has a bee in the bonnet about something, and the scenario is not like the French plane which WAS known to have crashed. So that's the thing, what's nutty and what isn't?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's not the serious people with serious backgrounds to form opinions which may just turn out to be right. One of the examples that comes to mind was CNN for where I'd first heard media carry someone suggesting a 'black hole' took it. Umm.. I think that's when it went downright tabloid.

I hope that weird side of things doesn't obscure finding what really did happen to it. Whatever it turns out to be

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

This would be a time where lithium battery thermal run away in an iPhone would be a bit serious.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

In all honesty, i think that u can not easily but can stick an iphone 5 up ur @$$. Lets think this logically, if your plane is hijacked and you see nothing but bad news coming, if u are a 6 foot tall average build guy, wich he looked like to me and have a good common sense, then this is doable. Let say u saw some one get executed infront of u oboard a hijacked flight, all the rules chance and u gota do what u gota do to survive, besides this was labeled a hoax almost instantly with no proof other that the data can be altered, dont u think if the govt was involved they would do everything and anything to hide that plane being involved with them????

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Still very mysterious.
One senario I thought of is...

They are flying towards China over the ocean .... an area patrolled by many Navy vessels one would think.

It is 3.00am in the morning, there is an alarm in the cockpit, some electrical malfunction, the pilot rapidly (or is forced to or plane does it anyway) descends, at the same time the ID transmitting system fails.

In the ocean there is a class 1 destroyer. Routinely they track the skys with radar. All commercial aircraft have ID transponders, so are easily identified.
Suddenly, the Destroyer tracks an unidentified flying object blip. It just dropped altitude from 45000' to 5000' and is heading straight for them.
The radar puts a lock on, there is no transponder signal, so it is Not a commercial aircraft (they assume).
Radio transmissions are enacted for the craft to identify, red alert is enacted.
The Phalanx is deployed ready for action, SAMs are armed.
Communication may be sent to HQ or not, but the captain has to make a slip second decision, the UFO is headed toward them at 500mph, there is no transponder ID, visibility is zero..pitch black @ 3.00 am in the middle of the sea.
the UFO does not display lights, could be a hint of navigational lights but at 5 miles out and closing, It cant be determined.
Battle stations is enacted, craft is 60 seconds away, Phalanx is enabled on auto, SAMs are fired...direct hit!!
Lights up like a xmas tree, and the explosion light shows it to be a large aircraft.
Destroyer sweeps for survivors............

An embarrassing and "POSSIBLE" scenario...................
Considering other "Accidental" shooting down of commercial aircraft, how would a Govt handle this??
Particularly a Govt not highly thought of...USA? North Korea? China? Russia?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Still very mysterious.
One senario I thought of is...

They are flying towards China over the ocean .... an area patrolled by many Navy vessels one would think.

It is 3.00am in the morning, there is an alarm in the cockpit, some electrical malfunction, the pilot rapidly (or is forced to or plane does it anyway) descends, at the same time the ID transmitting system fails.

In the ocean there is a class 1 destroyer. Routinely they track the skys with radar. All commercial aircraft have ID transponders, so are easily identified.
Suddenly, the Destroyer tracks an unidentified flying object blip. It just dropped altitude from 45000' to 5000' and is heading straight for them.
The radar puts a lock on, there is no transponder signal, so it is Not a commercial aircraft (they assume).
Radio transmissions are enacted for the craft to identify, red alert is enacted.
The Phalanx is deployed ready for action, SAMs are armed.
Communication may be sent to HQ or not, but the captain has to make a slip second decision, the UFO is headed toward them at 500mph, there is no transponder ID, visibility is zero..pitch black @ 3.00 am in the middle of the sea.
the UFO does not display lights, could be a hint of navigational lights but at 5 miles out and closing, It cant be determined.
Battle stations is enacted, craft is 60 seconds away, Phalanx is enabled on auto, SAMs are fired...direct hit!!
Lights up like a xmas tree, and the explosion light shows it to be a large aircraft.
Destroyer sweeps for survivors............

An embarrassing and "POSSIBLE" scenario...................
Considering other "Accidental" shooting down of commercial aircraft, how would a Govt handle this??
Particularly a Govt not highly thought of...USA? North Korea? China? Russia?

A very plausible scenario. Governments, like doctors tend to bury their mistakes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
All I can point out is that they have the technology to read the date on a dime on the ground FROM OUTER SPACE...
but they can't find a 300 foot commercial airliner?

I call BS!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus
The message and photo were originally posted to 4chan. I downloaded and viewed the alleged black photo, which I then tweaked with some lighting and other techniques, just to bring out the image.

In fact, the person in the photo can be seen holding a phone in their left hand, on your right, and appears to be sitting in a kitchen, or area where there is what appears to be a microwave, a stove, bottles and various other 'kitchen like' objects. It looks to me at least, like he was sitting at a kitchen table, holding his phone, and someone took a pic of him.

My opinion, it really is a pic of Philip, but it was lifted from his FB, his gf's FB, or an online photo album, and photo manipulated for the fake 4 chan message. The pics illustrating this research are in my recent photo album here, as well as the fact that I posted them in a thread. Easily findable.

It was a hoax, and now someone is playing upon the gullible. If this was on CNN, shame on them. They should do better research. This photo was easily checked on my Android, someone with professional quality photo equipment and software could do much better.

CNN is looking for ratings. His gf is simply desperate. It's sad.

The image of the person is isolated towards the bottom of the original photo, to the right side, if anyone cares to look for him yourself. He appears to have a mustache, and holds his head in the same mannerism as Philip in many photos of him that can be found online. He also appears to be wearing a striped shirt, in the same style of clothing in many of his real photos.

This is why I believe it was really an image of him, just stolen and used to hoax the Chan4 message.

Why, out of all places in the world, would he send his help message to Chan4, rather than say, the FBI, or some place else?

edit on 3-5-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
All I can point out is that they have the technology to read the date on a dime on the ground FROM OUTER SPACE...
but they can't find a 300 foot commercial airliner?

I call BS!

Not sure about the date on a dime statement but you can definately see items about 1 ft in size well. Someone (country if not more than one ) had to have watched this plane from takeoff to whatever happened to it thats for sure. They are just not letting the little people know about it. You can't tell me wiyh all the spy equipment just the USA has they can't tell you within 10 ft of where it is or crashed. IMHO it landed somewhere for some reason such as its payload and has been hidden. If by some chance it is found later it will be a plant.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

I think you very radically over estimate technology as it exists today. The satellites that would be able to visually detect a plane would need to know precisely where to look and when, already zoomed down to a tight area. Get into any margins of uncertainty and thats totally blown to hell for even attempting.

Add to that, this happened at night, where visual satellite tracking would range from limited to worthless with no particular reason the ones with the capability to overcome that would be looking in that specific direction during their brief transits on each orbit. People imagine much more power in the Government's trick bag than they actually possess at times, IMO.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Yeah Sure lets blame Russia, China for the missing airliner but not outside threat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join