It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthal gone because we are better looking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It is obvious that neanderthal women quit sleeping with neanderthal men once they met our handsome species. We just blended them in 9 en the enons.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ha Ha. It was the neanderthal men that would go out with anything after the bars closed that caused the extinction of the neanderthals. Once the modern women got their nagging claws into them, the neanderthal guys jumped off cliffs.

edit on 1-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well thats racist!
And I applaud it!!
X

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It is far more likely that it had to do with one culture having a better survival strategy than the other, but interesting theory all the same.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
once you go homo
you never go back

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe it was just a result...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
It is obvious that neanderthal women quit sleeping with neanderthal men once they met our handsome species. We just blended them in 9 en the enons.

I take it you don't do much shopping at Walmart.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

This is quickly becoming and awesome thread

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Pish! Twaddle! Neanderthals aren't gone, they're hiding in our gene pool.

Why, my next older brother is a Neanderthaler. We call him 'Taz'. Heavy brow ridges, thick pelt of body hair, kills and eats animals, he could be the poster boy for cave people.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.newsdaily.com...

This article says nothing about whether neanderthals were better looking or not.
You have to remember, sometimes people are repelled by people that are different than they are and other times, people are attracted to people that are different, especially those of the opposite sex.

Beauty is a perception which is different for everyone.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yep. Once the blond pelted blue eyed homo sapiens hit the cave party scene...that was it for the species.

Des

edit on 1-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually, Neanderthal men were larger, more muscular, and more robust than skinny homo Sapien pussies. Neanderthal men probably impregnated many homo Sapien women.

Women are more attracted to rugged powerful men, than skinny faggots (homo sapiens).

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I once got drunk and banged a chick with a unibrow. Damn, I'm glad she didn't get impregnated.
It probably looked something like this.
www.bigfootlunchclub.com...
God bless Robert Crumb.
edit on 1-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: added info

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It is an interesting theory, but one could easily argue that it was Neanderthal man breeding with Homosapien girls that gave rise to the current species milieu.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I rest my case...errr....zug zug

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I agree it might have gone the other way. I think you might be on to something. Though men can spawn many m9re children than women

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

top topics

join