It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Judy Wood goes #OffTheGrid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ya I am agreeing with this guy...

Ed Felt was on 93, called the Westmorland county 911 center, stated: White smoke in the plane.. A lil while later the plane went down..

White smoke on the plane.. What would make there be white smoke on the plane?

::EDIT::

I also want to point out this was on local news.. national news didnt cover this and if they did it was a real small cover because I didnt see any of it that day...

Local news talked about for about 30 mins of the 3 weeks of news coverage and never heard of again till the traction on the internet picked up and people started talking about it again..

Also Chenney stated that any plane that went rogue was to be shot down also..
edit on 5/2/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Shot down is a cover. Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville, the crater has been proven to not have been caused by a large commercial airliner.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

As someone who has spent an hour or two looking over the photos of plane wreckage out of that crater and reading as well as listening to the locals describe what they saw and heard, I'm wondering where you have seen it "proven" to not contain anything?

FWIW, the wreckage extended for a couple hundred yards or more into the woods around, as well. Evidence photos used in the Virginia 9/11 trial show the small trees chopped up from the debris blowing across them. Large sections of very identifiable fuselage blew out from the crater with the bigger and heavier stuff burying itself and requiring equipment to pull back out.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
its all well and good to claim the moral and intelligent high ground
( and to have the only valid theory there could possibly be....)
high is mostly all it is...

other then
where are the bodies, how did they actually die, and where did the missing money go?
there are no questions

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Well, really, I suppose it's about Judy Wood and her theories, more than PA...but on that one, the 9/11 forum has a few well researched and in depth threads on it. I don't know how much or which part of that segment of the morning I agree with.

On the main topic of Dr Wood, I really don't know if I agree with all of her findings and conclusions, but I think she's come across evidence and data which has helped bring some questions about what happened in lower Manhattan to light. She had my interest from many years ago though. Not anything recent for that.

One of the reasons I've paid attention to Dr. Woods is the straight, evidence led, and methodical approach she's taken. I've noticed she's one that brings out real strong opinions on both sides though. Me? I think she's got something worth considering anyway.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
sure i won't disagree Wrabbit
all ideas should be examined and compared to the facts
its all part of the case
but, at the end of the day
somebody killed some people and somebody made some money
IMHO, unless one winds up with guilty heads on a pike its a second string and possibly a diversionary issue

are we chasing the real evidence trails one would chase in a normal murder as though one actually wanted to catch the real purps?
no
did some people kill millions and make billions based on an OS that couldn't possibly be true?
yes
and those people are sitting above all this in plane sight, and they are laughing

just like JFK, RFK, martin Luther king, the Lusitania, Pearl harbour, the gulf of Tonkin, the Maine, ww1, ww2, the uss Liberty,...etc
LAUGHING!
i like to call it football in the groin

edit on Satam5b20145America/Chicago35 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satam5b20145America/Chicago46 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Very true there and we do agree the evidence isn't being pursued by levels which matter. Whatever did happen, there are definitely details that don't fit and don't work. That 'dustifacton' is part of what has always bothered me about the Trade Center complex.

I think the really scary version of that day is that we saw both an FDR/Pearl Harbor style 'let nature take it's course' (which is one strong possibility I think may have occurred) and the opportunistic use of something entirely new. The circumstances presented, and maybe everything else was close enough to get lined up in ways Dr. Woods has suggested, in the time which existed between impact and the first vertical collapse.

After all whatever caused the trigger to collapse, they still fell in such a perfect way, x's two and directly inside their own footprint as to be incredible. Perfectly intentional things never go that perfect.. I dunno... She definitely makes one think.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just as a mind game, has anyone figured out, or computerized, what it would have looked like and the damage done if one or both towers collapsed sideways? Maybe a computer graphic that could show them collapsing in any direction or combination of directions.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
On the main topic of Dr Wood, I really don't know if I agree with all of her findings and conclusions, but I think she's come across evidence and data which has helped bring some questions about what happened in lower Manhattan to light.

Ya no..

Type in ATS Search my name here and Judy Woods.. You will find alot ALOT of people who dont agree with her..
She went as far as to say that 1st responders were FoS when they seen molten metal below the towers.. She said they were under some psyops or something..

Here is a start..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by seattletruth

Just curious. Do you have any sources for that information? Not doubting you, just willing to look into it.

Cheers

Seattletruth is from a different disinfo cult known as the no-planers. He and the cult he follows believes the images and videos of 9/11 were fake, the victims were fake, the buildings were fake, everything was fake. That's why he rants about images being "proven" to be fake on her website.

The crackpot theories like "no-planes, pods, energy weapons, holograms", etc., all have been looked at by many of us many years ago, found there to be no truth to any of them, and deemed them disinfo.

The no-planers actually create the disinfo they peddle, so they're otherwise known as disinfo artists. Several of them have grievances with the 9/11 truth movement, so that is the likely reason they create the disinfo and try to pass it off as "9/11 truth" to make the movement look bad.

What it boils down to is that not a single legitimate research organization in the 9/11 truth movement supports any of these crackpot disinfo theories. Not Scholars, Pilots, Architects and Engineers, Lawyers, Firefigters, 9/11 Blogger, Loose Change, you name it. Nobody supports these fringe theories.

This DEW/energy weapon disinfo and the no-plane disinfo are the major reasons why Scholars for 9/11 truth split into two separate research organizations. One became a disinfo organization believing in the disinfo above, the other half "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice" became the legitimate organization and where the real researchers went and have a continually updated Journal of 9/11 Studies.

There is alot of info about her on this site.. This is just 1 good example of it.

Actually type her name and bones name above i quoted and type bsbray.. Those will give you all the info you need.. because these 2 are more sciency than I am..

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Shot down is a cover. Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville, the crater has been proven to not have been caused by a large commercial airliner.

Rumors and fact, fact and rumors.. Which is it?

Talk and no proof... Prove it and less talk..
edit on 5/4/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Just as a mind game, has anyone figured out, or computerized, what it would have looked like and the damage done if one or both towers collapsed sideways? Maybe a computer graphic that could show them collapsing in any direction or combination of directions.

There's a different looking question for once. And being an
ironworker, I've had much to say about the way the towers
fell in discussions on ATS. So my two steel pennies save a
third, would go like this being attracted.

I would've laughed if someone said an airliner could take down
one of those towers. And I still would. Did you know the towers
were made to sway three ft in any direction. Skyscrapers are of
this common design to relieve stress by the wind load. You pose
a great question but to be blunt. It's hard to simulate the impossible.
And the way the towers did fall, as everyone has seen, is even more
impossible. IMO

edit on Ram50414v332014u05 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Indeed... She is one to attract many different opinions and feelings.

I'm not saying, for the record, she's right. I'm not even suggesting she necessarily knows what she's talking about in the connections she makes or the assumptions she makes for what must have happened here..or there..to explain what she can't explain. That 'can't explain' is a problem if not just stated as such.

Still... It's what she managed to put together in raw data. It could be, some day, someone finds something in her data that has absolutely nothing to do with her theories at all...but still makes a key difference in understanding what did happen that day and in what sequence it all occurred across seconds.

So...some people are downright willy nilly in who they toss off to the side of the road of thought, because it doesn't fit. I strongly feel EVERYONE who comes to the table seriously, in good faith, brings something worthy to be considered. Liked, or not.

That's just me tho.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

When it comes to 9/11 this is your rule of them..
If you can prove it without a shadow of a doubt then.. It is possibly probable..

She has yet to even come remotely even close to that..
From the things i seen people talk about with her space beams... Not so much.. When they get pressed hard for details they have none.. Like the science and math behind it.. Other people that Bones was talking about above there.. Scholars for 9/11 do that..

Notice the guyI also quoted above hasn't posted yet? Wonder why that is? It is the same with this JW crap.. but the difference is these people regurgitate the same garbage over and over and really get nowhere..

I started in the 9/11 forums back in the day.. That is why I came here.. I am forgetting some things because i am getting old.. all the answers you seek on what happened on 9/11 is in those forums.. Everything from aliens, to holograms, to space beams... look around, if it agrees with you then it is right..

::EDIT::

I also left this behind me for my own sanity.. I dont dabble in 9/11 much anymore.. I try hard not to get into these conversations.
edit on 5/4/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

yes it is an age old question,,

"Rumors and fact, fact and rumors.. Which is it? "

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
"Rumors and fact, fact and rumors.. Which is it? "

Exactly, Considering everything we have been told has been suspect since it happened..
Here is what got me started on this..

I grew up in Homestead Pa, dont know where it is look it up and why this is important.. I went back and talked with a few people who helped build NYC, I told them so hey... They said the towers fell cause of fire... They looked at me and laughed their asses of.. Ya literally.. I asked what are you laughing about.. They said you.. I asked why.. And this is where I learned my famous saying..

We have land in the sky for sale, want to buy?? be the 1st one to get some.. Selling cheap.. 2000 bucks a acre.. Only issue is we have no idea where it is cause the clouds move all the time...

There is what started my gig..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

When it comes to 9/11 this is your rule of them..
If you can prove it without a shadow of a doubt then.. It is possibly probable..

That is the problem and why you'll really never see me stand behind any one theory. ANY of them. There is no solid proof or support for any. Oh, each has proof and each has support...but none make that BIG BIG leap from 90% supported to 100%. That 10% defines fail on everything I've seen so far..

So.. I look at everything and I'll consider anything of a serious nature from people with the education, background OR just real life experience to know what they are talking about for the specific areas they are referring to. Plenty of those across all areas. Doctor Judy Woods is one of them. Is she right? Well.....see above. Are ANY of them right? Nope... Not that I've seen. Not even close on a wild bet.

They ALL likely have pieces of the truth though. All these different theories, if they started in good faith. They likely all have little bits of the whole, whether anyone even knows what to connect or not. It's all out there. I'll bet on it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I got my proof from the guys who made the steel.. After that its all speculation.

If you want I can grab a few people together and put together why she is totally wrong 100%..
edit on 5/5/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Well, to put this another way and not too fine a point in the end of it... I'm not going to put a lot of effort into debunking and tearing up the theories of someone who a guest of Above Top Secret has featured for content and offered for us all to consider and enjoy.

It's one of those things... Sometimes, it the little things that can make a difference.

I'm also more than a little burned out on the "I'm *AM* right so you *ARE* wrong" approach so many seem to be taking these days on what are, in the end, theories.

Now if we want to really get into the nitty gritty... I learned a fair part of what I know of 9/11 from an NYPD detective who has since retired but I count as a good friend. He was there, that morning, and used his Mark I Eyeballs for learning the details of what so many speculate on.

In fact, it was my wild theorizing...like many do...which caused him to kinda go off one night like a nuclear bomb and I've rarely ever been talked to like that before with none since. It put me in my place for my arrogance and hubris about an event I wasn't present for and had been asserting some solid knowledge on.....to people who lived it while choking on the dust we all saw on TV.

Again.. One of those things....
edit on 5-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You dont have to, Its all over the 9/11 forums..
I cant write what i think.. hahaha Everything I write seems it will get me in trouble or banned...

Ok dont worry about it.. We all have our reasons for why we believe things we believe... It makes us feel better.. Some of us look deeper and harder for the beliefs we have.. Others not so much..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join