It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Judy Wood goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Governor's week long investigation into the 9/11 attacks continues...and this is the episode you've been waiting for. It's Jesse's no-holds barred interview with none-other than Dr. Judy Wood, author of his Book of the Month selection (and widely debated), "Where Did The Towers Go?" Nothing is off-limits in this wide-ranging discussion -- both the Governor and Dr. Wood take on the naysayers, the doubters and even the truthers. What do you make of Dr. Wood's research? The debate continues here!

In this exclusive highlights clip, the Governor and Dr. Judy Wood take on her harshest critics who call her research on the 9/11 attacks "junk science."

Watch Part 1 and Part 2 of the full episode on Ora.TV.

Follow Jesse on Twitter

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I learned early in the game that shortly after 911 there was a disinformation program that was in play full force that used blurry images, out of context clips, and mainly to focus on ridiculous theories as to keep the public from finding out or even questioning the absurdedies of the official story by having you focus on even more ridiculous theories.

Some of theories used by the misinformants or disinformation peddlers include The Webfairy, the webfairy had her start right after 911 showing images of angels in the smoke, then faces, then moved to missile pods which then was taken over by Phil Jayhan of Letsroll911.org who pushed the missiled pod theory on flight 175 based on a blurry image of the wing root fairngs found on all jets of that make.

In early between 2002 and 2003 Letsroll911 and the webfairy increased their disinfo campaign at full peg for a few months proposing 5 crazy theories that even their forum members were against promoting. Those forum members were silenced and the missile pod, windowless fuel tanker, holograms,TV fakery, pentagon missile, Flight 93 shot down happy hooligans were established and solicited widely even though they were debunked by their own users from the start. In plane site the bad disinfo movie was created at this time.

Shortly after this disinfo program was in full swing, Popular Mechanics ran a 911 hit piece called debunking 911 myths. www.popularmechanics.com... This hit piece came out at a crutial time when the public were question the events of 911. PM silenced them.

There were allegations that Jayhan and Meigs from Popular Mechanics worked together to smear the truth movent out of the starting blocks. Shortly after. Letsroll bankrolled "LOOSE CHANGE" as their creator Avery was a member on letrolls even having all his test theories debunked on the forums, Loose change was released focusing on windowless tankers, flight 175 missile pods etc.

The story goes on with actors like Nico Haupt
Nico supports Judy wood and the holograms theories or Nuclear weapons. As much as I would like to take this stuff seriously you just cant and that is just the point.

The point of these 911 conspiracies is not to investigate 911, the planners, the people who use the 911 wargames as an operation cover to execute the attacks , or the profiteers but the after the fact events such as after the plane hit, building collapses, planes, things found here or there. They dont want you to investigate PTECH, ISRAELI spies shadowing the 911 hijackers for months as they trained in the U.S. Were they helping them.... thats another topic.

So webfairy, Letsroll, Loose Change, holograms, missile pods, shootdowns, space weapons, laser weapons, mini nukes, holograms, windowless planes, to name a few come from the same vile pit and one should question them further.

This site Abovetopsecret has had their run in with these folks and their puppets to the point that the moderators were thinking of shutting the 911 forums all together. The 911 shills, mis informant trolls were out in full force, some of them still stick around. They would attack every thread with stupid theories. You can see this today in the 911 forums as a member always tries to derail the conversation in to insanity loops that usually ruin the thread by having them inject those theories mentioned above.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I guess that was ok.. didn't really get into much.
Not sure why they were talking about tornadoes and hurricanes...
This was a lot better then the last interview I saw of here, at least she didn't say she couldn't remember multiple times.
I didn't know she taught at clemson tho, that is impressive

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I've always liked her approach but it's immediately met with explanations about how the cars were towed and cheap contracting, etc.

All I know is that everything about that day looked funky. I can't buy into her theory much more than the official story but, given they are both equally believable to me, that should say something as to how ridiculously surreal the whole situation was.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out she was correct a couple of decades from now.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I really liked the interviews, but they were way too short! There have been so many attempts to discredit her here on ATS and elsewhere that she must be onto something and one should take the time to listen to what she says and how she says it. She speaks of evidence, not of theories. Glad Jessie took on the subject.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out she was correct a couple of decades from now.

Would you be surprised to find out that everything that comes out of her mind is nonsense?

Would you seriously consider the odds of either scenarios occurring?

edit on 5/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Well, it is certainly nice to hear a theory which has absolutely no similarity to one that I had heard before, and also nice to hear someone who is passionate about following evidence, rather than stamping their colours to one or another mast on this subject, speak about it. I also learned some things that I did not know about the event.

I am not sure whether the good Doctor has her finger upon the pulse of what happened that day, but I think anyone who is capable of reason, and has the smallest amount of higher reasoning capability can understand that the buildings did not collapse in a fashion commensurate with the official version of events. Anything which continues to pry at the edges of this particular scab, is a worthwhile endeavour, even if all it does is keep the topic front and centre of discussion and public consciousness.

Whether you believe that some kind of directed energy weapon was deployed, or whether you believe that a series of controlled demolition charges were activated, the building collapses did not appear nearly random enough to be as a result of a catastrophe, but appeared to be far too clean (although on some level, nothing that happened that day was clean, or ever will be in the memories of those who were there, who lost loved ones, or even those, like me, who watched the event live on the news from an ocean away). One does not require a phd to realise that something deeply suspicious was in the offing that day.

What I would have liked, is if Wood had gone a little deeper into the precise mechanism by which she reasons the towers were so affected as to collapse in this fashion. Talking about the weather with Jesse Ventura is something that anyone who has seen Predator would love an opportunity to do, but I would have liked to see a blow by blow of Woods understanding of the processes at work on those towers, at the molecular, and sub molecular levels, and what she believes was the source of those processes.

I would love to see her lecture upon the subject for an hour or two, since having seen this interview, it would appear that she has the capacity to communicate her ideas well given the correct circumstances. I would also like to read that book, and will hunt around the bookshops for it at my earliest opportunity.

Thanks to Mr Ventura and the team at Off The Grid, for bringing this interview to the attention of the membership, and indeed for digging in with ATS.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Having listened to the interview, one thing I had not been aware of was the hurricane churning in the atlantic at the time of the attacks. Granted I lived on the west coast at the time, one of those outa sight outa mind things I guess. but I did do a quick search and found this.

Hurricane Erin was the longest-lived hurricane in the 2001 Atlantic hurricane season. The sixth tropical depression, fifth tropical storm, and first hurricane, Erin developed from a tropical wave on September 1. After strengthening to a 60 mph (95 km/h) tropical storm as it moved to the west-northwest, wind shear weakened Erin and caused it to dissipate on September 5. The remnants re-organized into a tropical depression the next day, and Erin strengthened into a hurricane on September 9 while moving northwestward. This was the latest date for the first hurricane of the season since Hurricane Diana on September 10, 1984.[1] Erin quickly intensified and reached peak winds of 120 mph (195 km/h) later on September 9. At its closest approach, Erin passed 105 miles (170 km) east-northeast of Bermuda near peak intensity, and subsequently weakened as it turned to the east. A trough turned Erin to the northeast, and after passing just east of Cape Race, Newfoundland it became extratropical on September 15. The extratropical remnant continued northeastward and lost its identity near Greenland on September 17.

Though it passed 105 miles (170 km) east of Bermuda, Hurricane Erin caused little damage or effects on the island. Large swells from the hurricane produced rough surf and rip currents along the East Coast of the United States. In Newfoundland, Erin dropped moderate amounts of rain and gusty winds, though no damage was reported. Throughout its path, Erin caused no casualties, no injuries, and minor damage.

if the good doctor is postulating some kind of energy based weapon as the cause for the total destruction of the twin towers, a hurricane the size of which was present that day directly off the east coast would be one hell of a source to draw charged particles from if in fact that was a necessity for said weapon.
We're all aware of Tesla's ability to draw energy from atmospheric conditions for power sources, and the disappearance of his work after his death. It would be stupid to think his work was simply forgotten by the military industrial complex.

edit on 1-5-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Would you be surprised to find out that everything that comes out of her mind is nonsense?

No, I wouldn't be surprised to find it's all nonsense. Dr. Wood's theories. The official story. Both are ridiculously "out there" and hard to swallow.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
I learned early in the game that shortly after 911 there was a disinformation program that was in play full force that used blurry images, out of context clips, and mainly to focus on ridiculous theories as to keep the public from finding out or even questioning the absurdedies of the official story by having you focus on even more ridiculous theories.

Some of theories used by the misinformants or disinformation peddlers include The Webfairy, the webfairy had her start right after 911 showing images of angels in the smoke, then faces, then moved to missile pods which then was taken over by Phil Jayhan of Letsroll911.org who pushed the missiled pod theory on flight 175 based on a blurry image of the wing root fairngs found on all jets of that make.

In early between 2002 and 2003 Letsroll911 and the webfairy increased their disinfo campaign at full peg for a few months proposing 5 crazy theories that even their forum members were against promoting. Those forum members were silenced and the missile pod, windowless fuel tanker, holograms,TV fakery, pentagon missile, Flight 93 shot down happy hooligans were established and solicited widely even though they were debunked by their own users from the start. In plane site the bad disinfo movie was created at this time.

Shortly after this disinfo program was in full swing, Popular Mechanics ran a 911 hit piece called debunking 911 myths. www.popularmechanics.com... This hit piece came out at a crutial time when the public were question the events of 911. PM silenced them.

There were allegations that Jayhan and Meigs from Popular Mechanics worked together to smear the truth movent out of the starting blocks. Shortly after. Letsroll bankrolled "LOOSE CHANGE" as their creator Avery was a member on letrolls even having all his test theories debunked on the forums, Loose change was released focusing on windowless tankers, flight 175 missile pods etc.

The story goes on with actors like Nico Haupt
Nico supports Judy wood and the holograms theories or Nuclear weapons. As much as I would like to take this stuff seriously you just cant and that is just the point.

The point of these 911 conspiracies is not to investigate 911, the planners, the people who use the 911 wargames as an operation cover to execute the attacks , or the profiteers but the after the fact events such as after the plane hit, building collapses, planes, things found here or there. They dont want you to investigate PTECH, ISRAELI spies shadowing the 911 hijackers for months as they trained in the U.S. Were they helping them.... thats another topic.

So webfairy, Letsroll, Loose Change, holograms, missile pods, shootdowns, space weapons, laser weapons, mini nukes, holograms, windowless planes, to name a few come from the same vile pit and one should question them further.

This site Abovetopsecret has had their run in with these folks and their puppets to the point that the moderators were thinking of shutting the 911 forums all together. The 911 shills, mis informant trolls were out in full force, some of them still stick around. They would attack every thread with stupid theories. You can see this today in the 911 forums as a member always tries to derail the conversation in to insanity loops that usually ruin the thread by having them inject those theories mentioned above.

Wow, excellent post. One of the better I've ever read on the subject on this site. I don't mean to derail the thread but could you tell me a couple things: 1) Do you believe the towers were demo'd? 2) What hit the pentagon in your opinion? 3) Who was behind the attacks or was it a government false flag?

Thanks, I look forward to your reply. Truly an astonishing post that gave me thoughts I haven't had before on this subject.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would like to read Dr. Woods book "Where Did The Towers Go'.

I wonder then if there has been any other similar type of destructive method since the time of the 9/11 Towers which has the same hallmarks? - the 'Dustification of the Towers and the other buildings. (7 in all)
If not, why not? Why would this be the only time this has happened in this way?

What type of business or industry would benefit from using this particular type of demolition method.
What industry would need this type of technology? Space? Mining?

At 6:20 in Part 2 of the interview Dr Wood says:
"Think about this - this is the most unbelievable part of it - or the shocking part of it;
I believe that 9/11 was an attack on human consciousness.
My colleagues quit thinking that day.
They were told they saw a collapse that day... OK, we saw a collapse...
It's not that they're evil or stupid or anything - its that something took control of human thinking in a weird way.
And if you stop and think more about it, almost the entire planet saw what happened that day - right in front of them -
And only a few really, truly saw it - what was really happening.
That to me is a shock.
I never would have imagined that."

Good work Jessie Ventura and Dr Wood.
Interesting Interviews.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: planchette
I would like to read Dr. Woods book "Where Did The Towers Go'.

I wonder then if there has been any other similar type of destructive method since the time of the 9/11 Towers which has the same hallmarks? - the 'Dustification of the Towers and the other buildings. (7 in all)
If not, why not? Why would this be the only time this has happened in this way?

What type of business or industry would benefit from using this particular type of demolition method.
What industry would need this type of technology? Space? Mining?

At 6:20 in Part 2 of the interview Dr Wood says:
"Think about this - this is the most unbelievable part of it - or the shocking part of it;
I believe that 9/11 was an attack on human consciousness.
My colleagues quit thinking that day.
They were told they saw a collapse that day... OK, we saw a collapse...
It's not that they're evil or stupid or anything - its that something took control of human thinking in a weird way.
And if you stop and think more about it, almost the entire planet saw what happened that day - right in front of them -
And only a few really, truly saw it - what was really happening.
That to me is a shock.
I never would have imagined that."

Good work Jessie Ventura and Dr Wood.
Interesting Interviews.

I too would like to read her book, what she said is exactly correct we all saw the towers that day but we all knew there was something not quite right about what we were actually seeing. I think she explains the evidence very well.
I don't believe that we will ever, ever know the whole truth though.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

This is a well written post, and one that if the OP is ever going to answer one and join in the discussion, this could be it. Nicely done, and nicely presented.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Thank you and it was all the truth.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
She is still a crack pot.. her cant prove her theory and is only making 9/11 truth look like a bunch of morons..

Until something is more concrete Her theory will remain with the no planers.

originally posted by: Phage

Holy crap we agree..
edit on 5/1/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't buy into the DEW theory.Never have.As I have said before we have evidence of the use of explosives for years now.This constant debate about the fringe theories just does nothing but distract from genuine research when you have to constantly have to disprove things like the DEW theory and holograms it's frustrating.Yes,Jesse keeping an open mind is good,but not to the point of it falling out.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Woods and others should be questioned as to why and who is guiding this 911 coverup. The truth movement was established by the guilty and the movement was anticipated even before 911 began.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Personally I wouldn't go as far as you do. In all likelihood Woods watched the video of the towers fall, and like most of us, watched it over and over and over. Somewhere in there she probably thought up this theory, and then acted on it (most people think of things and don't act on them), found "evidence" to back it up (evidence for theories about historical events is usually there to be found - look how many people or groups have been "proven" to have killed JFK. I think this is just how the universe works, it accommodates everyone's point-of-view), and made herself a name for it and now has to back it up by standing firm about it and to keep propagating it. Crackpot or not (likely crackpot imnho), to see more to it than that is also a theory (crackpot or not), although one worth espousing and researching (why not?).

edit on 2-5-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The whole flight 93 shootdown theory was created and solicited by letsroll.

"F-16 Pilot
Claim: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."
These people have done great damage to the movement.

Judy Woods like Jayhan, Nico Haupt, Webfairy are peddlers of 911 disinformation. They know this and now you know this. The point of the methods is to have the web, forums, you being saturated with far out theories that will point you the opposite direction required if 911 truth is really what you seek.

People dont want the truth, they want entertainment.
Mossad, Israel's military intelligence agency, infiltrated the most sensitive computer networks in the United States through a little start-up company known as Ptech, in Quincy, Massachusetts.

Most notably, it was this infiltration that allowed the events of September 11, 2001 to occur.

If the crimes of 9/11 had been properly investigated, these people would have been investigated and booked long ago. The Mossad connection is obvious - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So 93 defiantly wasn't shot down then?
That is all disinfo too?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join