It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Bundy is a Racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well.

It looks like much of the embattled Arizona rancher's support is about to fly out of the window. We get it.

I woke up this morning to Glenn Beck shouting about and thought "oh, yay. This should be interesting." He also had to bring Infowars and AJ into the mix but things between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck have more or less been a proverbial pissing contest since the whole thing started. We get it.

What I don't get is why we need three threads on the subject? Two that I seen had over 60 replies!

What is the goal here MSM? Not just with Bundy himself but the situation in general. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Mrpenny's thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ltinycdancerg's thread

Buster2010's thread

Pretty ridiculous in my opinion. It seems like the media and many in ATS were just waiting for Bundy to make a wrong move. This whole story has been on thin ice since it broke and now it looks like the ice is starting to crack!

But...

What's really going on here? What is the hand behind the curtain doing? What will framing (or revealing) Cliven Bundy as a racist accomplish? I dunno but I really don't think we need three separate threads to find out.

edit on Cpm3Thursday0520142830Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:05:28 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I feel like Cliven Bundey could be a setup. His story is convoluted enough for people to back him, yet wrong enough for people to question it. Then he is revealed to be a racist.

Now the people that did support him will be wary of supporting a REAL cause, and the ones that didn't support him really wont support a REAL cause, because they were right, and that means they are right this time too, right?

The whole thing is a mess, and most people still are not talking enough about what they should be. The fact that our government blatantly doesn't give a flying F about the common man in this country.

edit on 24-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: I CAN SPELL I PROMISE

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

You are absolutely right.

It just seems to me like this is all supposed to be leading up to something. It also seems everyone involved in this sordid tale is ignoring the grey and only focusing on the black and white.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whats REALLY interesting to me is that the "racist" things that he said were very close to word for word to what the guy from "Duck Dynasty" said. Like, eerily close.

like they were written by someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Good rant! Made me laugh.....

But think about it, what is the most polarizing thing that can be used against the American lemmings to keep us fighting while those in charge of the Ministry of Propaganda keep working hard behind the scenes to take away ALL OF OUR RIGHTS?

Hell, I love it when I see threads about the policies of this administration and not a DAMN peep out the Progressives!!!

Bring up "Racism or Guns"??? They come out of the wood work!

Sucks when your supply of ammo ends up being depleted to the point you can no longer fight on your parties principles so all you have left is to do what ever it is you do to make the "other guys" look bad!

Cheer up! Make some popcorn and keep em talking!

edit on 24-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why is he being "framed"?

Why can't he just be a racist?

Just because he had a stand off with some law enforcement over an issue doesn't make him Jesus does it?

Idiots come in all shapes and sizes, even ones who have their cattle kidnapped.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Who cares,

Suddenly Civil rights, and the Constitution only apply to people whose thoughts we agree with?

Its not about the man, its about the Government response to him.

Taxation enforced by sniper rifle.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure any support he had, just went out the window when he said that 'Negro people' should go back to being slaves on national television.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Framed or revealed. That's what I said. Nobody is saying he is Jesus here. At least not to my knowledge. Personally I don't see that it is any of mu damn business what Bundy thinks.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capitalsource
I'm pretty sure any support he had, just went out the window when he said that 'Negro people' should go back to being slaves on national television.

Nice try!

Your pretty good at taking words out of context!

Listen to his words again! That is if you have even listened to them yet!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
What I don't get is why we need three threads on the subject? Two that I seen had over 60 replies!

So, you started another one to complain about the other three?

What's really going on here? What is the hand behind the curtain doing? What will framing (or revealing) Cliven Bundy as a racist accomplish? I dunno but I really don't think we need three separate threads to find out.

MSM reports things people are interested in. If this gets a lot of attention, they're going to report the hell out of it! Left and right-leaning "news" sources are reporting it, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The full video and the rebuttal interview sounded like he was making a comparison and asking a question.

Can we get worded transcripts anywhere?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The old ATS those members would eventually be banned.
The new ATS refuses...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think its going to go on for a year ...then on April 1st, 2015 its gonna be a huge April Fools reveal! I think ive been reading into too many conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you use the term "negro" you are a racist. Unless you are a liberal.

If you use the term "slavery" you are a racist. Unless you are a liberal.

Those are the rules, as set forth by the liberals.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, I started a rant. I don't necessarily want to talk about this new "revelation" so mu h as discuss the implications that could arise from said revelation. Its obvious (to me at least) that there is a hell of a lot more going on with this story than most are picking up on.

Could it be being used to eventually paint the "patriot movement" as whack-jobs akin to neo-nazi white supremacist groups?

What implications could this have for the first and second amendments?

I just want to ask questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've just watched the video back.

It's not as strong as i first thought he said when I heard it live, but he still makes some comments about how "Negro's abort their babies" and also says "they should go back to slavery and they'd be better off than on government subsidy".

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think the guy will be arrested and his cattle will be confiscated. He has every right to be racist and to share his thoughts and beliefs, so I don't see a first amendment issue. I don't see what the 2nd amendment has to do with it. Can you explain?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It's not as strong as i first thought he said when I heard it live, but he still makes some comments about how "Negro's abort their babies" and also says "they should go back to slavery and they'd be better off than on government subsidy".

Nope!

Shed what you want to hear and listen!

First off look at his age and the culture of racism he grew up in! (Things that a lot of us fail to take into consideration when we listen to an elderly person speak)

He was merely stating in the best way he knew how, that the current form of government has created a new class of slavery!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nope!

Shed what you want to hear and listen!

First off look at his age and the culture of racism he grew up in!

He was merely stating in the best way he knew how, that the current form of government has created a new class of slavery!

And you accuse me of 'taking what i want' from it? Goodness.

Age and culture is not an excuse for racism. If we let everyone away with that, then the world would still be racist.

Regardless of what he meant and how he said it, he still said that Negro's should go back to slavery and would be better off in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join