It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY TIMES- Cliven Bundy Is Racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: poloblack

u mean lazy????

cause thats what i think this is actually about.

is lazy a race?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That's ridiculous.

I absolutely agree and yet if I love myself and who I am?
Just as I'm sure you do as well, I realise there is a line there
I've just crossed. When you went to jail it was segregated
and there was no place for the non racist community was there?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere I share that sentiment and I never insinuated otherwise.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: luciddream
All i know is, some of his supporters will drop. Except the ones that are ok with his umm...views...

So you insinuate that anyone who is against Harry Reid and his land grab attempt in Nevada is a racist now? Comeon. I'm seeing a lot of 'you are a racist' insinuation, and 'ya'll must luv storm front' type posts from the usual suspects in these threads. It's absurd. The fact that the rancher has bigoted views (assuming the story is true) ... has NOTHING to do with the situation of the cattle being slaughtered and Harry Reid being in cahoots with China and a land grab.

What is absurd is people are defending his racist rant because he was their hero last week. Now they learned there is more to him than that. Yet they don't want to be someone who defended a racist, so they defend his racist rant.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Its insane how those who are favouring one side or another WILL JUMP ON ANY EXCUSE TO SLANDER OR BELITTLE THE OTHER SIDE....as if that alone decided the issue.....wake up you are being manipulated by propaganda into taking positions that will lead to further confrontation and fragmentation of unity....which is your only hope and only weapon against what is about to befall the western world...perhaps the globe...
I don't see a lot of intelligence happening, nor discernment either....whos your enemy? Your neighbour?
Hes in the same boat we all are.....about to be swallowed whole by the PTB.....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs Believe it or not, southern jail is not like Cali jails. It's not segregated like that. And as far as PRIDE goes, I'm proud of my accomplishments as a husband, as a father, as a man and as a human being. Being proud because you share a skin tone with some random moron is beyond stupid.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

Me: NYtimes is irrelevant and biased, and only leftist care what they say and take them seriously. Like MSNBC.

Aside from that, more black babies were aborted last year in NY city than were born alive. I bet that was Bundy's fault too! Stupid racist! What does the New York Times have to say about that? I bet they talk about how good all those dead black fetuses are for the black community, vs live babies.

Who are the REAL racists? Those who would prefer more black abortions than live births, or those who would want every black child to make it to full term? Keep telling yourselves that the left isn't racist. lol. All their eugenic dreams are being realized in NY city, and sellouts like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton keep leading black people to believe, quite falsely, that Dems really care about them.

And Bundy is right about the black family unit. Even amid the horrors of slavery, the black families of that era, and into the 20th century, were tight and close knit, and looked out for each other. Now, 8 in 10 black fathers don't live in the same home as their children. The Dems love this, because they get to play daddy instead, and get votes in return for their handouts (and not just for blacks, but for ALL races)

Remember JFK? "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country..."

Now? The Dem motto is "We're gonna give you more than they will! Vote for us!" (who cares if it's other people's money they're giving away, right?) GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliven Bundy is an old man. He likely knows nothing of modern "sensitivities" where sticks and stones AND WORDS break bones, and likely would laugh at the prospect of it.

I guess we should all check with leftists first and have them do a PC screening before we find out if a rancher deserves to have rights or not. I guess I missed the part in the US Constitution that says only politically correct sheep deserve to have protection from an armed to the teeth govt paramilitary force.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Well Rumsfeld can come out and say that a trained ape would make a better president than Obama.....but that's not racist?
figure it out people.....
Bundy is the new whipping boy of the government propaganda machine..............

Seeing how he didn't imply that Obama was an ape then it isn't racist. People made the same kind of comments when Bush was in office so was it racist then?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: dashen
Nothing about his statement sounds racist except for his antiquated use of the word negro.
Its all true of course. Why would anyone want to work if the government will subsidize them sitting around all day.

I cannot believe I just read this! LOL How incredible! He drives by some black people's house and sees them sitting on the porch and makes so many judgments and generalizations about blacks and you think it's not racist??? When will racist people realize that they're racist???

You just keep thinking that black people were "better off picking cotton" and tell yourself that it's not racist to think that way... OMG!

Shrug, I guess when the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons of the world recognize they are racist as well.

What he said was not thoughtful, wise, or appropriate, but not any worse than I have heard from AA activists, liberal blogs, and leftist commentators. I've heard Condoleeza Rice called a "house 'n-word'" on television by "progressives." To the "progressives" it is perfectly okay to be a racist, use racist slurs, or racist imagery, such as "picking cotton" as long as it is directed at conservative people of color.

Whenever the left shouts out "racist" it is usually an unfounded smear attempt or an example of selective outrage. I'd suggest that this is an example of the latter.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Being proud because you share a skin tone with some random moron is beyond stupid.

K stupid, ridiculous, I have one, idiotic! How does that make what I'm saying false?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: Flatfish

and the QUESTION HE WAS ASKED WAS??????????????????

maybe its only the answer that matters now?

for instance,, "HAVE U STOPPED BEATING YOUR WIFE?"

just answer yes or no.

I'll tell you what..... How about you make some suggestions, with respect to what the question may have been, that would justify what he said? How about that?

Cause this one, I gotta hear.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc Al Sharpton and Messy Jesse are paid government shills. And I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs Man, I'm saying not everyone shares your sentiment. Or mine for that matter.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: poloblack

I'm no mutt and I had nothing to do with my genetic makeup. And I don't know how you came to that conclusion about superiority, but, ok man.

I was hoping the
at the end would identify my statement as a wise crack....

BTW there are very few groups left that would be considered "pure" outside of the Far East and Africa, so I think the vast majority of us are basically in the same category of mix races, but racism/superiority tends to run with who a person identifies with and not so much a persons true linage.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: poloblack
a reply to: NavyDoc Al Sharpton and Messy Jesse are paid government shills. And I know what I'm talking about.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Regardless, the point is that to the progressive movement, those who shout "racist" the loudest, are perfectly fine with racist as long as it fits their paradigm.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

how about,,
"So you think Negro's always were your top Field Workers,,,so what changed??

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

but racism/superiority tends to run with who a person identifies with and not so much a persons true linage.

Star
Hitler proved that for a fact. As one example.

I just see racism as something every one of us needs to beat back
with an aluminun base ball bat, with in ourselves. But it will always exist
as long as man does anyway.
edit on Rpm42414v17201400000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"be considered "pure" ya pre buuullshat

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Especially domestic terrorist racists.

In that case use of predator drones could be authorized...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

"be considered "pure" ya pre buuullshat

Sounds like a Family Guy comment... hehe

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join