It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faking Pictures Section

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I was bored with the camera tonight and wanted to see what the remote control light would look like on camera (cant see it by eye)

The result looks like some weird alien head thing. Fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
lol...this thread is still alive. I'm suprised...even after all this time hehe. Keep up the good work guys.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
better yet, lets revive this thread !

You tell me, real ufo pic of fake ?

external image

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My friend,
Who doesn't believe in extraterrestrials took this picture while on vacation in Santa Barbara. He said that the two objects came from over the ocean. They were rotating slowly about each other as if tied together. Lots of people around him starting pointing at it and getting out cameras. He said they then slowed down as they were above the beach not that far from him. He said they reminded him of giant hockey pucks with (sensors?) pods on the bottom of them. Anyway, he grabbed his camera out of his car and got this picture. He says that right after he took the picture what looked like a missile shot toward the object from down the beach. He says that he didn't see it when he took the picture, but you can see the missile flare in the picture. The missile came down the beach, from the north-west direction. He said that as soon as he saw the streak from the missile, (right after this picture) the objects rocketed straight up. People began to grab their things and head for their cars. He said he got in his car and left amid the commotion. This was a couple of weeks ago, and he said he's AMAZED that there wasn't something on the news. He said he must've seen at least 3 people videotaping it.

IMAGE HERE

Mod edit:
Image size too big.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok I was looking around the net and came across this photo like awhile ago. It was imetedly taken down off the site before I got a chance to save it. Here it is.

Susposed to be a UFO in an Iraq base.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Informatu: Are you sure you and your friend aren't playing a joke? Most everyone who are looking down the beach appear to be looking at the flare in the distance not up at the dual discs. I've been to the beach in Santa Barbara and neighboring Goleta and due to the sun's glare, when you want to look off in the distance, you use your hands as a sun-visor. But the dual discs appear to be plainly visible 100 feet up. Yet instead of looking 45 degrees to 90 degrees above them, the crowd is looking down the beach. By the way, how come your friend only took 1 photo? Either way, hoax or not, it's a compelling photo. I'm willing to consider that it's exactly what it appears to be.

Harvestfreak: Judging by the size of it in relation to the pickup truck in the foreground, I'm betting the UFO is actually a UAV craft. pao.navair.navy.mil...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i want to see some good, credible looking pics of grays. i just want to see one really good pic, whether its fake or real.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The picture of the Iraq army base and UFO is in fact fake. Here I spliced together an edited picture of an UFO and the Iraq base, and made it look like it was part of the picture. Used Photoshop 7.0

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
"My friend,
Who doesn't believe in extraterrestrials"

If your friend saw that does he believe now?
Im unsure what to make of that pic.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, I'll tell you what to think of the picture. Look at the title of this thread. There is no "friend", this picture was taken in Florida, not California, and the UFOs in question are a couple of black ashtrays found on google images and rotated to match the lighting conditions of the beach. These people are all watching the shuttle launch, which is the "missile flare" that is visible in the image. I just wanted to show how a 20min photoshop + story can be an effective hoax, which is what we're supposed to be doing in this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
a simple way for most fakes [detecting them anyways] is to open the jpg's in a hex editor and you can clearly see [if english is your 1st language] if it's photo shop or not. You can also sometimes even tell which plug-ins and filters have been used on it.
Of course every graphics program has its own header in the files it produces. but photoshop is by far the easiest to detect. Hope this helps you.
BTW I've been using this to tell the real's from the fakes on 'leaked' star was Episode 3 photo's etc for a year or two. Usually if anyone is going to the extent of fakeing the headers on the files then your not going to be able to tell anyways.

Wayne...

I use photoshop all the time to save images better, so that doesnt help that much.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

lol
Mod Edit: Image Size. Please review this link

[edit on 15-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
^Nice, but the reflection is kind of off

2 minute job...obviously fake, but it was fun.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Cereal,
Actually for 2 minutes in photoshop your UFO image is a hell of a lot better than many pictures out there claiming to be the real thing. If you wanna have a real laugh go to Billy Meiers website and watch some of his UFO video from 30 years ago. It's so obviously chrome supperware wobbling around from a string it's pathetic. I can't believe anyone buys his stuff anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good work Cereal and Ihatescifi. Those are the types of photos you see out there on other websites that claim they are "real." Thats why I think photos and footage are no good unless a credible person or news network is the one doing the taping.

Both of their pics look better than meiers. Maybe you should do his pics for him lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Run for your lives!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by informatu
Cereal,
Actually for 2 minutes in photoshop your UFO image is a hell of a lot better than many pictures out there claiming to be the real thing. If you wanna have a real laugh go to Billy Meiers website and watch some of his UFO video from 30 years ago. It's so obviously chrome supperware wobbling around from a string it's pathetic. I can't believe anyone buys his stuff anymore.

Someone say Meier? *blink...

My Meier model on the string...10 guesses how ya make it go behind a tree.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I made this a coulpe of days ago

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join