It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 missing (Part 2)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Alright, just hold on a second here. How about we use logic and rationality here. What seems more feasible to you? A) Israel is planning a false flag terrorist attack somehow relating to the disappearance of MH370 or B) It came to the attention of GA Telesis that there was an absurd rumor being passed around the internet linking them to the missing plane and a future terrorist attack, so they thought it would be in their best interest to try and set the record straight to avoid negative publicity and wild conspiracy theories, so they dug up a press conference they had from a year ago (which they probably never thought anybody would care about because the fact that they leased a Malaysian 777 is just about as uneventful as a story can be), and put it onto their website, so people could get a better idea of why they have the plane, hopefully to have the outrageous conspiracy theory die down a bit. Now, as rational people, please tell me which one you think is more reasonable and rational. Besides the fact that the theory is honestly just absurd, don't you think Israel would take a little more precaution in hiding the airplane that they plan to "use as another 9/11 false flag attack?" I mean seriously, come on.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: Psynic
You don't know whether it was still painted as a Malaysian Airlines aircraft when it 1st arrived in Israel.

Your theory is ludicrous. N105GT leaving France for storage in Israel on 4th November 2013.

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
Are you implying that your Flicker photos prove anything? All that they show is that the Malaysian Airlines logo has been removed. It still flew to Israel and GA Telesis said nothing about in their press releases at the time. Not until after MH370 disappeared, did they back-date a press release. Your post is worthless, it proves nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

A

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Israel was the FIRST country to elevate aviation security the first week after MH370 disappeared because they feared the A/C could be used to attack Tel Aviv.

They are the LAST country I would expect to be responsible because of that.

After meteorites and aliens the "Twin Airliner" story is the lamest obfuscation anyone has come up with..............yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You can't be serious! Comparing alien and meteorite theories to Israel plotting another 911 attack! I'd say it's far more reasonable to suspect Israel than aliens or meteorites! Look at the facts as we've been told. There were the two Iranians who allegedly boarded with false passports. Remember the lame photo-shopped surveillance photos where they both shared the same legs? Then you have Israel worried right away that MH370 is going to come on a Kamikazi mission targeting Tel Aviv. And just by coincidence there's an identical ex-Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777-200ER (9M-MRI) parked at Ben Gurion Airport. All they had to do is rig it with explosives and blow it up on the tarmac. The propaganda media would take it from there and present it as a terrorist attack on Israel by Iran. And Israel would insist that the U.S. go to war yet again for Israel. Remember Netanyahu and his ranting at the U.N. about a red line with Iran and his ridiculous bomb visual aid? He's a war monger that wants the U.S to do his bidding. That is not so hard to believe. They are ruthless. Remember the USS Liberty? I do and I don't consider Israel as a friend of the U.S.A.

[SNIP]

www.cnn.com...

edit on 6/25/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So the "evil plotters' allowed this "clone" to be moved in broad daylight and then allowed it to be stored in open storage where aviation enthusiasts could view and photograph it? Not very good planning was it? All it shows is just how desperate die-hard conspiracy theorists are at trying to connect the dots to match their wacky theories. What next? Are they busy dismantling it so that the parts can be distributed in the Southern Indian Ocean

Oh look they dismantled an ex-Malaysian 777 in Florida. Will those parts be destined for the Southern Indian Ocean.

www.airport-data.com...

The mind boggles at the crazy world of the die-hard conspiracy theorists!

Nothing surprises me these days. Even some of the die-hard chemtrail believers think that MH370 was involved in spraying when it went missing. Those simply can't be aerodynamic contrails coming off the Malaysian Boeing 777.

www.planespotters.net...

edit on 24/6/2014 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic They are an outlaw nation of worthless leeches.

I don't understand how this sentence can be allowed.

Yet my comment that "now would be a good time to buy Monsanto stock" on a thread about the collapse of honey bee hives gets deleted.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's been over 15 years since PM Netanyahu's speech to a joint session of Congress stating Israel's goal of economic independence. In 1997, Israel received $3.1 billion in aid from the U.S. In 2012, Israel was still receiving $3.1 billion annually in U.S. aid. We haven't made much progress towards PM Netanyahu's goal. For Israel's sake, as well as for America's, it's time to reduce U.S. annual aid to Israel -- to 0 -- over some reasonable adjustment period (perhaps 5 to 10 years), leaving open the possibility, of course, for emergency aid.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

3.1 billion dollars annually is the amount the U.S. gives Israel to this day! So my comment was quite accurate. They're worthless leeches. Outlaw nation applies because after WWII, land was taken from Palestine and given to Israel. That's called stealing which is against the law. Therefore they are an outlaw nation of worthless leeches. And I suspect they have something to do with the missing MH370 aircraft and 911 too.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

All I can say to your comments are lol. Hardly even worth any type of formal response because you're clearly not interested in engaging in any type of rational, intellectual, logical discussion. You have your notions and views about the world, most likely from watching too many youtube videos, and individuals like that are not even really worth taking seriously. I have a question for you mikeultra, I know its completely off topic but I just am curious. Do you believe in god?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's been over 15 years since PM Netanyahu's speech to a joint session of Congress stating Israel's goal of economic independence. In 1997, Israel received $3.1 billion in aid from the U.S. In 2012, Israel was still receiving $3.1 billion annually in U.S. aid. We haven't made much progress towards PM Netanyahu's goal. For Israel's sake, as well as for America's, it's time to reduce U.S. annual aid to Israel -- to 0 -- over some reasonable adjustment period (perhaps 5 to 10 years), leaving open the possibility, of course, for emergency aid.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

3.1 billion dollars annually is the amount the U.S. gives Israel to this day! So my comment was quite accurate. They're worthless leeches. Outlaw nation applies because after WWII, land was taken from Palestine and given to Israel. That's called stealing which is against the law. Therefore they are an outlaw nation of worthless leeches. And I suspect they have something to do with the missing MH370 aircraft and 911 too.

Tell me why you consider Jews to be "Leeches"?

Are you comparing them to leeches because leeches are bloodsuckers?

Is it about the Jewish influence in finance? Is bloodsucking a metaphor for usurious interest rates?

In what other way do you consider the people of Israel to be "worthless"?

Why do you consider Israel to be an "outlaw nation" for "accepting" Palestinian land when you don't consider America or Canada or Mexico to be "outlaw nations" for directly TAKING the land of the first nation people?

Is there something particular with the Jewish people that you feel differentiates them from other peoples?

Please explain.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think it would be better if I narrowed my statement down to, the government of Israel are worthless outlaw leeches. Is that better? Taking 3.1 billion dollars each year from the U.S., and wanting more.

Accepting stolen goods is still against the law, so they are outlaws as well. Apartheid in South Africa was met with worldwide condemnation. Yet Israel is doing the same thing today. Yes they are worthless outlaws.

edit on 25-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I guess the US is planning to use 9M-MRK as a false flag too, right? It's stored in Orlando.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Yes, that's a proven tag team. The U.S. and Israel. Dick Cheney was just saying the other day that a massive attack is in the works that will make 911 look like peanuts. I'm thinking it will be a nuke attack with the missing MH370 aircraft as the patsy. 9M-MRI and/or 9M-MRK will be the actual attacking aircraft.

This photo of 9M-MRI has a froggy name attached to it. Do you think this was taken at Tarbes–Lourdes–Pyrénées Airport? farm6.staticflickr.com...
I noticed on Google Earth that there is an aircraft scrapping operation going on there. Perhaps MH-370 landed there and has been taken apart.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

All of the storage airports disassemble aircraft. It's a way to make extra money and by the time they're disassembled they're not airworthy anymore.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is a link to the official Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) Transport Safety Report Occurrence Investigation directly on the Australian government's ATSB website:

ATSB Report PDF

It is a 64 page PDF, and I have just started reading it myself. It is marked as Final and was just released today, 26 June 2014, and titled/labeled MH370 - Definition of Underwater Search Areas Investigation, External Aviation Investigation AE-2014-054 - 26 June 2014.

I haven't been following this topic much for a while, but just happened to stumble on this report while searching on an unrelated topic. I have no idea what to believe or think regarding MH370, but I figured this would be a good resource for this thread.

Edit to add: Still reading it, but it is clear that this is not really Final. They must have just meant that it is the final version of this report because they refer to more searching to come.
edit on 26-6-2014 by ikonoklast because: Clearly the report is not really Final, just this update apparently.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18078628]ikonoklast[/post

that link goes to a blank page??? I haven't been to this thread in a while either...wonder what the upshot is from that report

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I just checked and apparently they took it down from that link on the ATSB site. But I found another copy of it at the Australian government Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC) website:

New link for ATSB Report PDF

I did a file dif of the PDF from the original link and the PDF from the new link to see if anything was changed. The dif results said the 2 files are identical.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
From the Ozzie report:

"This arc is considered to be the location where the aircraft's fuel was exhausted".

That's a new definition to me.

The arc was created based on the distance between the satellite and the plane and it occurred 7 hours (I believe) after takeoff. The amount of fuel at this point is unknown and only postulated to be exhausted. Furthermore the final signal did not have a doppler offset indicating the direction of travel, meaning it was no longer in the air, but was stationary.

How could an aircraft communicate to a satellite if it had crashed in the ocean?

It couldn't.

Anything coming out of Australia, in light of the previous OUTRAGEOUS reports of "substantive evidence", has to be considered suspect of being disinformation. This report being a prime example.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
From the Ozzie report:

"This arc is considered to be the location where the aircraft's fuel was exhausted".

That's a new definition to me.

The arc was created based on the distance between the satellite and the plane and it occurred 7 hours (I believe) after takeoff. The amount of fuel at this point is unknown and only postulated to be exhausted. Furthermore the final signal did not have a doppler offset indicating the direction of travel, meaning it was no longer in the air, but was stationary.

How could an aircraft communicate to a satellite if it had crashed in the ocean?

It couldn't.

Anything coming out of Australia, in light of the previous OUTRAGEOUS reports of "substantive evidence", has to be considered suspect of being disinformation. This report being a prime example.

It did not communicate in the sea, the final two satellite communications represent a spiral descent over the same spot.

What you are not considering is that each engine draws fuel off tanks inside their respective wing tanks. One engine invariably runs out before the other meaning one engine will die first. If the aircraft is at altitude it will lose altitude on the remaining engine and likely drop into a spiral descent due to all the remaining thrust on one engine. As aircraft with asymmetrical thrust is inclined to keep turning towards the dead engine an ever tightening turn will develop into a spiral. This was the case with the Lear Jet of Payne Stewart.

When an aircraft descends from 35,000ft in a spiral descent there will not be any frequency offset because the aircraft has ceased to move discernibly either away from or towards the satellite. To be able to detect such a spiral from frequency offset one needs to be able to detect frequency shift finer than 0.0000064 which is not possible given the 0.000125 sec time delays inherent in the aircraft's own wiring relays.

Fuel upload for MH370 was 49,100kg (108,149lb) =16,141 US gal consuming 6,900kg per hour at cruise alt.

It is not merely postulated as exhausted, the final satellite handshake was 00:11 UTC, however there was an attempted log on by the aircraft at 00:19 UTC. The 00:19 UTC attempt could be interpreted as an engine surging as it flames out. The B777 has electrical systems which regenerate themselves independent of human intervention.

If MH370 flew south from the coast of Vietnam where the oil rig worker sighted it, then this is where the flight track would intercept the Southern Arc after 5.5 hours of flying.

Final destination

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join