It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 missing (Part 2)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

And you said planes are WMDs. The PSI agreement is to stop WMDs. So either planes aren't considered WMDs or the agreement doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And you said planes are WMDs. The PSI agreement is to stop WMDs. So either planes aren't considered WMDs or the agreement doesn't work.

I said airliners are guided missiles WHEN they have been hijacked.

Is anyone besides Zaphod enjoying this exchange?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And WMDs are only dangerous when they're used. But they're being interdicted. Therefore a plane is only a WMD by your own interpretation since they're not being interdicted without Intel there's something on board.

So if the 9/11 commission had called them nuclear bombs because of the destruction of the towers would you say they were too?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
You did say something about WMDs:

After that the PSI can do whatever is necessary to prevent the WMDs reaching destination.
Either that implies the plane should be treated as a WMD or else you're not making any sense.

Guided missile, I buy that, but a guided missile by itself isn't necessarily a WMD unless it's tipped with something like a nuclear, biological, or radiological device. Sure MH370 had a load of perhaps somewhat hazardous batteries but they hardly qualify for a WMD type hazard.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

And WMDs are only dangerous when they're used. But they're being interdicted. Therefore a plane is only a WMD by your own interpretation since they're not being interdicted without Intel there's something on board.

So if the 9/11 commission had called them nuclear bombs because of the destruction of the towers would you say they were too?

I think they should insert your quote in the dictionary next to 'Obfuscation'.

What a load of NLBS.

If, if, if.

My interpretation of 'WMD' is the same definition as the PSI which is the same as the 9/11 commission:

An aircraft in the hands of a hijacker is a guided missile.

Get over it!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

You did say something about WMDs:

After that the PSI can do whatever is necessary to prevent the WMDs reaching destination.
Either that implies the plane should be treated as a WMD or else you're not making any sense.

Guided missile, I buy that, but a guided missile by itself isn't necessarily a WMD unless it's tipped with something like a nuclear, biological, or radiological device. Sure MH370 had a load of perhaps somewhat hazardous batteries but they hardly qualify for a WMD type hazard.

No, actually you're mistaken.

The PSI specifically mentions "missiles" as WMDs.

They don't specify the type of warhead.

After all, on 9/11 a 'Kerosene Warhead' did produce the most destructive terrorist explosion of this century.

Didn't it?

edit on -05:0055153012015-03-16T11:01:55-05:00 by Psynic because: Didn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

And WMDs and components are being interdicted regardless of who controls or ships them. But planes aren't. Therefore your argument that they're WMDs is invalid or they'd be interdicted regardless of who is in control.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And WMDs and components are being interdicted regardless of who controls or ships them. But planes aren't.

Wrong.

The only explanation that entirely fits every known detail for the disappearance of MH370 is that standard operating procedure WAS followed and as Najib say's "Malaysia did not fail to make an interdiction".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And how is this NOT speculation again? You fit the definition of WMD to include a aircraft, and included that into the PSI agreement, without a shred of evidence that it happened. Because you decided that it's the only thing that fits your theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah I see the difference is that you change the subject

The subject was you making a personal attack on me. When I rubbished your ridiculous assertion you changed the topic.

The topic was you hailing TIM Clark as some sort of aviation expert which he is not. Tim Clark is an administrator of an airline with a large fleet of Boeing 777 aircraft and an obvious conflict of interest in wishing to divert public opinion away from the possibility of electrical fire in the cockpit of his type of aircraft.

I would call it a shrewd marketing move to spread disinformation and conjecture about hijacking ... a theory picked up by gullible people lacking the imagination to figure out what really happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You can't be accidentally misconstruing my words so drastically!

Your perfidiousness reeks of desperation.

I said they made an INTERDICTION.

An interdiction can take the form of seizing cargo, but only if the aircraft cooperates.

Actually who cares what you say?

You're clearly suffering some delusional disorder and it is obvious from your relentless ranting that everybody must conform to your belief

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

"UPDATE" www.dailymail.co.uk... ntact.html

Team arrived at findings (5 different scenarios) after studying scenarios on a supercomputer .

The findings come a week after desperate families had their hopes dashed when officials announced they had virtually given up the search for the missing flight.
Salvage experts said the hunt would not be extended beyond the current search zone in the southern Indian Ocean despite earlier promises that it would be.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Thanks for the update mate.. Cheers for that

Still not buying it though. I mean really? A 90° nosedive at several hundred miles per hour, wouldn't have yielded any wreckage or debris?! C'mon... Supercomputers, my ###.

Great work Texas A&M, lol

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

I forgot to highlight this part from my link up there

In April, the Australian-led Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre said if no clues to the aircraft's resting place were found in the current search area, the hunt would be doubled in size to cover 46,300 square miles.
But in a shock announcement, the agency said that governments involved in the search had agreed that in the absence of credible new information that leads to a specific location 'there will be no further expansion of the search area.'

The findings come a week after desperate families had their hopes dashed when officials announced they had virtually given up the search for the missing flight.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ntact.html#ixzz3cmCdt0SN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Great to bump an old thread, and this being one of the more important on ATS.

Just wondering, has any body seen this Magnetic field Horizontal Intensity Profile by NOAA and NGDC ?
Updated every 5 years, the new Epoch 2015 is out, but little has changed in the area since 2010.

I would like to display:

Has this info been visited before? There are huge magnetic fields concentrated around Malaysia. Was this ever brought up in discussions about MH-380? This is just one, check the rest of them out.

You can visit the web site to get details of all of the Magnetic profiles the NSGS has. Look others like declination, inclination and change down component. The area is hot with a very high magnetic component located dead center on Malaysia.

Detail of above
NOAA World Magnetic Model
NOAA/NGDC world magnetic profiles.
edit on 29-10-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Just an update, the hydrophone at Cape Leeuwin did have data that was apparently clear, however the one at Diego Garcia during the relative time frame had 25 mins of missing data, with the rest as distortion from a military exercise.

Wow. Just wow.

Twist in MH370 mystery

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Nice pick up there Auroraaus,

From your link.

[In 2017, Dr Kadri along with his colleague Dr Davide Crivelli, “looked at acoustic-gravity waves picked up by hydrophone (underwater microphone) stations in the Indian Ocean, to narrow down where flight MH370 may have impacted the ocean to two points”.]

The science behind it was intriguing. Would be cool if it did lead to a result.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks.

I remember in the early weeks and months of the disappearance there was some questions asked here about whether environmental monitors picked up anything. And the relevations now about the hydrophone at Diego Garcia is interesting and a hell of a coincidence.

Side note: tacked the news on this old thread to avoid clogging up new forums.

And my desktop died so I am dreading making a new thread typing one handed on a tablet.

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join