It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They played us like a damn fiddel!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

TKDRL
AJ camera guy claimed BLM shot and killed a dude last week?

You misunderstood......sigh

He was just referring to the homeless man whom was camping on public land and was murdered by the Albuquerque PD.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Gumerk

Supporters lining up to take the cattle back, under threat of being shot.

See the toops on high ground on the bridge? Wondering whats in that semi tractor trailer parked up there?

Military vehicles? Coffins?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

intrptr

Gumerk

Supporters lining up to take the cattle back, under threat of being shot.

See the toops on high ground on the bridge? Wondering whats in that semi tractor trailer parked up there?

Military vehicles? Coffins?

Cattle probably.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

eh i doubt its cattle in the semi as im pretty sure there are laws on how cattle can legaly be transported and that looks like a standard semi truck (no air vents etc) www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei =TqhJU-u4IeSwyQHH34G4BA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=928&bih=442 they should look more like the trucks above not normal semis

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

I'm not really on any one's "side". My hope is that peace will prevail and the situation can be worked out fairly to both sides without violence. We elect those in government and they are a part of "We the people" too. I don't like it when we separate the people in government from the citizenry of the whole country. It's just more division and separation. All of those BLM workers were hired to do a job. They have homes, and family, and are debt slaves to the system as much as the next person.

But I applaud the public for assembling and standing up to perceived government over-reach. I can't yet make a statement until things die down and FACTS are presented instead of a lot of speculation and hyperbole. But I applaud civil protest and disobedience against tyrannical or oppressive standards in government - ALWAYS! It shows the civies, empowers them, to use their voice and be heard. To express themselves to their elected government.

CdT
edit on 12-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: typo fix

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
its over , I like how the land grubbers are exposed...
anyway livestream from bundyranch

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

RalagaNarHallas
reply to post by truthofnitrous

eh i doubt its cattle in the semi as im pretty sure there are laws on how cattle can legaly be transported and that looks like a standard semi truck (no air vents etc) www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei =TqhJU-u4IeSwyQHH34G4BA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=928&bih=442 they should look more like the trucks above not normal semis

Sorry i thought they looked trailers a bit. Kinda tired here. You know dropping a twitter pipebomb on harry reid telling that poor assh0le off like i made him my b¡tch. looking for updates here. Reading over adam kokesh's draft for a book called Freedom (It's not bad for a first draft though). Man i gotta lay off the red bull, NOS, Monster drinks.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by seaez

I'm not really on any one's "side. My hope is that peace will prevail and the situation can be worked out fairly to both sides without violence. We elect those in government and they are a part of "We the people" too. I don't like it when we separate the people in government from the citizenry of the whole country. It's just more division and separation. All of those BLM workers were hired to do a job. They have homes, and family, and are debt slaves to the system as much as the next person.

But I applaud the public for assembling and standing up to perceived government over-reach. I can't yet make a statement until things die down and FACTS are presented instead of a lot of speculation and hyperbole. But I applaud civil protest and disobedience against tyrannical or oppressive standards in government - ALWAYS! It shows the civies, empowers them, to use their voice and be heard. To express themselves to their elected government.

CdT

Peace is the best outcome and I appreciate there are those that think that way in this world. Facts and truth are what will one day bring peace, and I believe there are a lot of people that strive towards that end in good faith. It's when I see people using that yearning towards their own agenda, one that might not be about peace but greed is when I feel the need to express my view, as I believe here.

I'm a firm supporter of Occupy and believe Anonymous is a necessity in this new age, however I think these people are getting played by a rich rancher who just wants to keep more of his millions...

I'm a firm believer of welfare, even corporate welfare. I do not support welfare fraud, nor corporate welfare fraud - that is what is wrong with America, not welfare the welfare abuse. This seems like corporate welfare fraud, I don't want to see good honest people get hurt because of it.

Facts... why is he so against them moving the cattle back to his private lands? He has private land, a bunch. How many cows per acre does he have on his private lands? No room for his 900 that he has on federal lands? Federally protected habitats at that....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

just to say... an excellent post in your quote by cirquedetruth [?sp]

cattle, as horses, typically require approx. 3 acres grazing area each.... but in the scrub that is the southwest/nevada. i'd have to think they'd need substantially more in order to flourish and grow, develop properly for sale or profit.

all that aside. i was truly drawn to reply by the post you've quoted above.

truly 'critical thinking', in my book.

now I'm off to give someone a clap

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

I'm a firm believer of welfare, even corporate welfare.

Obviously you believe in big government oppression, constitutional free zones, BLM checkpoints and harassment, the tazering of free US citizens by the same big government cronies as well.

Me thinks you protest too much.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by seaez

Obviously you believe in big government oppression, constitutional free zones, BLM checkpoints and harassment, the tazering of free US citizens by the same big government cronies as well.

Sorry you had me at BLM checkpoints

Government departments have too much money and no jurisdiction. BLM checkpoints hahahaha....... seriously good one.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by seaez

Why not ask instead of assuming... here's something I do believe, we need to pick our battles. I don't see this as it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Yes, someone is going to have................................................an accident!! I have heard that it was county land and not federal land. I may need to do more homework on this.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Why not ask instead of assuming... here's something I do believe, we need to pick our battles. I don't see this as it.

When I smell chicken cooking I don't need to ask if it's chicken.

Sometimes when the battle comes to your doorstep you don't get to pick, you either lay down and give up or fight for what you believe is right. Obviously a lot of people think it's time to fight. I agree with them.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can you imagine being pulled over by a BLMTSA agent?

"Sir im going to need to check your vehicle for farming and farming related equipment and or livestock."

Are you kidding? Who the hell is next? The recycling enforcement and moderation committee? With Apaches

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

seaez

Bassago
reply to post by seaez

What battle would fit your criteria...The debacle that is Obamacare?

That one is looming in the future as more and more find they were sold a bill of goods that is not honest.

What, pray tell do you see people banding together to raise a voice in unison, do you think is a viable battle.

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

That guy needs to work on articulating better then, the way he said it wasn't right at all. Or maybe that is by design? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sigh, this isn't over just yet.

First, I read a comment on infowars, stating that according to the local scanner, the BLM was meeting at a Holiday Inn Express to convey back toward Las Vegas. They suggested that some of the "supporters" follow them (the BLM).

Then I read this on www.mynews3.com...

About 2 p.m. there was a report that some 25 BLM Rangers were trapped in the Holiday Inn Express by members of a militia who were using their trucks to block the motel. A caller said it was the second time it had happened this week.

Law enforcement agencies were heading to the motel shortly afterward, based on police radio calls.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i wonder if obama,and holder, called clinton and see no reno and asked for advice on this.
and that's why they stopped. to many people don't like the way government is being done right now and there advise was not to push it.
April 19 is right around the corner, the 21st anniversary of waco
lol so im sure they dont want a repeat

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join