It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secret" Links Between Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

gippers
Dumbest theory ever. The connections made don't hold water. Walt destroyed the car, not to mention it was on the other side of the country. A lot of people say bitch so that connection is out too. There was blue meth in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, so of the basis of the theory, it should be included.
edit on 11-4-2014 by gippers because: mistaken

Both Walkind Dead and Breaking Bad shows were/are on AMC, which is more likely the Blue Meth is an nod too? Harley Davidson and the marlboro man OR
The biggest TV show in years and years which happens to be on the same station?

Ever heard of Easter eggs (not the type you eat)
There are many in Walking dead, one common one is Zombie cameo, where a zombie who looks like a zombie out of older Zombie movies appear.

Obviously Easter eggs don't stop at that, Breaking bad is FULL of scarface references among other things.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nice, two of my favorite shows ever, I had never even noticed any of these.
edit on 12-4-2014 by DrMescalito because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's just a shout out to fans, produced by the same company, I believe Daryl was referencing jesse in one conversation but they wouldn't ruin the entire story just to cross over their shows.

As for Glen driving Walts car, they are just the same, another Easter Egg.. It doesn't change the story in anyway just another nod to their other show.

There is a show called Parenthood which has characters occasionally from other shows that they produce.

It's like I see references to Lost in afew TV shows.

Same universe or some crap I guess you could see it that way.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

SixX18
im sorry but game of thrones? We make fun of that so much, it is so dumb and unrealistic, even if it was about midevil times

Huh what?

Exactly how is a fantasy show unrealistic?
Also please explain to me how a fantasy series of books about a fantasy world with fantasy characters is about "midevil times"

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

unb3k44n7
reply to post by lovebeck

OK, [mastermind of every topic in the universe.]

Thank you for vomiting all over my interesting, "imaginative" and speculative topic at hand and turning it into an annoying eyesore for others, including myself, to view. Thank you to those who did not shove a stick and were intelligent enough to see the topic for how it was meant.

4th post in and the destruction begins with blatant unnecessary use of profanities when 'alternatives' easily could have been used (the reason why topics end up stained for others), followed by Mr." I don't watch TV" DeRRR, accompanied by [you]

It's a new Record!

edit on 4/12/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

Aww, I didn't mean to "vomit all over" and turn your "interesting, imaginative and speculative topic" into an eyesore.

Blatant, unnecessary use of profanities? Where?

Sensitive much? If you think what I said was rude, you must not dive-in too deep here on ATS.

You thank the posters who you claim were "intelligent enough to see the topic for how it was meant." You mean the intelligent ones are the only those who agree with you? That's no fun.

Honestly, I'm just letting you know that the writers & producers of both shows would never go there and why it's blue. Even if AMC demanded them to, the folks on TWD would take their show to another network. You seem pretty convinced that your theory is factual rather than one made in jest:

Could this really be true? Or better yet, a deliberate twist? (to be announced when?)

There's more that I have yet to look in to. The suspicious links are said to apparently expand to greater extents than that.

I don't claim to be anything other than what I am. I'm certainly no "mastermind of every topic in the universe, by any stretch. It'd be nice though!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

im sorry but game of thrones? We make fun of that so much, it is so dumb and unrealistic, even if it was about midevil times

dumb & unrealistic ? ?

lol, troll attitude i see (usually the simpler minds laugh at, ridicule, what they don't understand: "if i don't get it, it's because there's nothing to get, i can't be the dumb one, so this is dumb" it's a winner logic, keep it on)

gluck

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

go away. shu.
edit on 4/13/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I'm well aware of easter eggs as I am an avid gamer, but the OP and the link are trying to say the two shows are directly linked to one another on a single storyline. The supposed claims go beyond easter eggs. Did you read the link?
edit on 18-4-2014 by gippers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join