It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Incident at Dulce

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Stay on the case Sherlock you have some of us hooked now.................

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I am hooked, too. I just hope we don't need a bigger boat.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

I understand she would be frightened. But if it were me I'd be like yo yo alien, what up? What's cracka lacking? Care to give me a tour of your ship? I think they would be more scared of my interest towards them then I would be of there apparence. They would probably kick me off there ship and bolt to uncharted space. : p

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
@OP I look very forward to reading more about this! Please continue posting in this thread on any new information you get!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hope you get the juicy tidbits you seek.

God forbid they come back with some completely lame story and you end up getting flamed because of it.

I'm looking forward to the rest of their story though. Hope it's a crazy one.

edit on 8-4-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just asking here. We all know the whole Dulce story is an old one rt? Hybrids and captured humans in vats and levels all different underground, a firefight the military had with the aliens where 70 of us wat them were killed, reptoids down there etc...I mean...the UFO thing in Dulce is OLD NEWS.

ANYONE can search (google-bing) for a free (FREE) PDF copy of the lengthy book about all the above called "THE DULCE BOOK".

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sounds interesting ! And ill be checking back for more details! It must have been something pretty big if the woman is at her sisters place & crying over it all night then remaining there too work on stuff, okay im hooked now we all have too suffer together & wait

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

The base at Dulce was deliberately destroyed but there are others in the neighboring area.
Find out what happened, I am very interested for personal reasons. The triangle (NM, Nevada, Wyoming) is a treasure trove of secrets. I was working in Gallup,NM living in ABQ for several years.

And you think me and my family should move there?

I'm good on the scary UFO triangle.

Sorry. Thought it would be funny.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

mysterioustranger
Just asking here. We all know the whole Dulce story is an old one rt? Hybrids and captured humans in vats and levels all different underground, a firefight the military had with the aliens where 70 of us wat them were killed, reptoids down there etc...I mean...the UFO thing in Dulce is OLD NEWS.

ANYONE can search (google-bing) for a free (FREE) PDF copy of the lengthy book about all the above called "THE DULCE BOOK".

whats your point? did you think thats what this thread was about? i can see how you might make that error if you had just not even read the first post at all, check it again and youll see this thread has nothing to do with that book or its contents, this thread is about the (potential) telling of an interesting story by a friend of the op,

or maybe you knew that and just figured this was a good moment to plug the book,
edit on 4/9/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

MentorsRiddle
My first question is why she is crying about it?

I have had a U.F.O. experience myself, but never felt the need to weep about it. Did she get abducted, or witness something traumatizing?

edit on 8-4-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

anal probe?

Oh wait!

...that's the TSA

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

If you did move there, I bet after a year or so you wouldn't worry about crime anymore! (Hint)
And since nobody wants to work in Gallup they pay ridiculous amounts of money for easy work. But you have to find a job outside of that area. If they know you live there already - forget it! Arizona is beautiful, when ever you see those dessert pictures it's Arizona. NM is nothing but dirt.

But just to warn you DO NOT move to Gallup, make every other option available first, it is the armpit of the USA!
Hey, I did it with 2 infants(1 & 3yrs old) an suv, small rental truck, 36hrs, $2.5G!

Either way good luck, it's not easy living on the front line as you are right now. . .
edit on 4/9/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yes, I knew it would frustrate some but I felt like I had to start the thread and add to it as I learned details. Imagine how I feel - she's telling me tidbits here and there while I want to drive to her house and grill the heck out of her sister. Trying to play it cool so I get as much info as possible.

Funniest comment i have read on ats,really made me laugh!
Keep us updated, and play it cool!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I agree with your assessment of Gallup. Whenever I drive to AZ, I always seem to have to stop there to take a leak. I hate that place. It's like a clinically depressed person's nightmare become reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately I got no emails last night. Hopefully I will today and I can get some more info. I suggested that we all get together but no answer yet about that. She is extremely busy at her job and was mentioning that she is going to ask for another raise because she's doing the job of 2 people.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

ScientiaFortisDefendit
Unfortunately I got no emails last night. Hopefully I will today and I can get some more info. I suggested that we all get together but no answer yet about that. She is extremely busy at her job and was mentioning that she is going to ask for another raise because she's doing the job of 2 people.

I don't know what your relationship with these people is but they could be setting you up. Maybe not though if they are sincere. Best not to tell them about this thread or it could destroy objectivity. I don't want to sound like I'm smearing people I don't know but everything you are told should be put into the context of your relationship with them, what ever that is.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

They definitely do not know about this thread, and may not even know about ATS. If you read her reply from yesterday, this is the first time she is hearing about Dulce, and might be the first time her sister has heard about it, only because of having gotten the gig with the UK crew.

My relationship with this person is that we were dating about a year ago. I don't really know the sister.

The whole subject came up rather accidentally when I asked her why she was so tired. She said her sister kept her up til all hours crying and talking. She didn't tell me why until I asked. If she were "setting me up", she would have taken a much more direct approach. I know her well enough to say that she doesn't get into the subject matter, and I don't think we ever talked about it, either.
edit on 9-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I've lived in Vail, AZ and Tucson. Very beautiful place.

I've been through NM quite a few times.

I ran away and it set me back. This is my home, danger or not.

I commend you for having good taste. If I could live anywhere else, it would be AZ.

Tombstone was a lot of fun as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I was making no point. Done. Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She has gone silent on me. I suggested the 3 of us go to dinner tonight and swap stories. I was hoping this would develop more quickly but it's not unlike her to take a day or two to email me back. Patience.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

I've been in NM for 12 years and have yet to see anything out of the ordinary except for a moonbow and watching the ISS pass over.

Called my friend - she's going to ask her sister if she wants to meet me for dinner.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join