It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Jesus (planned parenthood)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Jesus is the first born over all creation. It seems as though there is a consolidated effort to kill the firstborn from the womb. It is hard to deny that most terminated babies are first born. Can you prove biblicaly speaking that Jesus is not the first born over all creatures and he points us toward this fact when he showed the bread representing us eating the body of christ. Could the blood be the first fruits of the harvest? It would keep us all in the same frame of mind if we followed this path?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

OK well I think your right. People should just assume the second coming is never happening. It has been canceled folks.

Now if you want a better world your going to have to get up off your butts and make it happen. No one is coming to save you, you have to do it yourselves. Now stop screwing up the world for Pete's sake.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Grimpachi because: said pet instead of Pete

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You assume we all want a better world and that we live in a system where that is even possible to change. You make it sound so easy as if everyone has the ability to change. How about taking a shot at the challenge in the op or did you just come to spread peace and positive energy through ridicule?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well to be quiet honest your OP is open to interpretation as for what you were referring to. You touched on a couple subjects with your OP so I went with the one that stood out.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Firstborn, what does this mean.... The mormons teach, that Jesus is the firstborn spirit in heaven, the progeny of a heavenly mother and father created through celestial sex or as the JWs say, It means the first created, no mother necessary .... OY VEY and OY VEY

Here are a few examples of how 'firstborn' does not mean the firstborn from the womb...Firstborn is a Title of Inheritance, and It all belongs to YESHUA, the KING OF KINGS

Manasseh is the Firstborn from the womb, Joseph attempts to stop Jacob from giving his younger brother Ephraim the primary blessing, but to no avail...

In Gen 48:17

And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand uponEphraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of people.

The Proof...the blessing of Ephraim confirmed, he is YAHUWAH's Firstborn

Jer 31:9
They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My Firstborn.

speaking of David, ELOHIYM says

Psa 89:27
Also I will make him My Firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

Scripture interprets scripture, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things...there is no other way... by the mouth of two or three witnesses is every word established...His Word is Truth

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

deadeyedick
Jesus is the first born over all creation. It seems as though there is a consolidated effort to kill the firstborn from the womb. It is hard to deny that most terminated babies are first born. Can you prove biblicaly speaking that Jesus is not the first born over all creatures and he points us toward this fact when he showed the bread representing us eating the body of christ. Could the blood be the first fruits of the harvest? It would keep us all in the same frame of mind if we followed this path?

With all due respect...where's your proof that Jesus was the first born? The Bible? Is that the proof?

We're all entitled to our opinions right! Obviously, my opinion differs from yours.

Good luck pushing your views on others 👍

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

after a while it gets a bit ridiculous how many things profane and slander what is in the bible..
i wonder why they never go after krishna, or buddha, or any of the other fake-christs /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It is hard to deny that most terminated babies are first born.

I don't think that's true. Many woman choose abortion because they already have children and can't afford any more.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

i wonder why they never go after krishna, or buddha, or any of the other fake-christs /sarcasm

Historically speaking it has always been the christians that went after the other religions.

If you know of any threads going on where the subject is one f those I wold appreciate the link.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They say that Jesus is firstborn in only leadership Colossians 1:15. But The proof of Jesus being the first creation is because revelations 3:14 says so.
" “To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce′a+ write: These are the things that the Amen+ says, the faithful and true+ witness,+ the beginning of the creation by God:"

Notice "beginning of the creation" by who? by God.
edit on 2-4-2014 by deeezbeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

deadeyedick

How so? The Adama was firstborn (obsentiously of no religious beliefs foresight/hindsight). Jesus was a tool; used to supplicate a need for oneness; implant
an architype of the simultainous usership/neediness (a belief in something higher than ourselves created us) as is a truism, correct in authorship/trust me in this. He was murdered for such blaspheies. "I am the Kingdom' the Way, follow me". What he failed to communicate was this premise: you are not your body or your mind you exist beyond such trifles as 'matterform'. You are eternal in spirit and will live forever. This form on this planet is just a game or a guise to accelerate a learning process you contrived to learn what you thought were your best lessons to be learned in a very short period of time (your natural lifespan). PAY ATTENTION, you chose to be here for that very reason, YOUR PERSONAL SOUL GROWTH. What you do next time around is up to you, will you incarnate as a human again or ascend to the next level of soul existance?
edit on 2-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Grimpachi

OK well I think your right. People should just assume the second coming is never happening. It has been canceled folks.

Now if you want a better world your going to have to get up off your butts and make it happen. No one is coming to save you, you have to do it yourselves. Now stop screwing up the world for Pete's sake.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Grimpachi because: said pet instead of Pete

You must know something that we do not know? So tell me who cancelled the second coming of Jesus Christ? Who told you?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

UNIT76

after a while it gets a bit ridiculous how many things profane and slander what is in the bible..

Good point..probably because Krishna and Buddha can not save one's eternal soul like Jesus can.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

deadeyedick
Jesus is the first born over all creation. ..... Can you prove biblicaly speaking that Jesus is not the first born over all creatures

No ,but I can show "how" Yahoshua IS the firstfruit of all creation.

First fruit means... the beginning. Genesis :1:1" in the beginning" can be translated that way.The first fruit is the beginning of all the fruit(life) after it.The fruit is the seed of the plant which contains many seeds of itself.

This is what the crux of the parable of the seeds and soils was.
Yahoshua said HE was the seed.He is the "seed"(Son) of the Father...the ONLY"one" begotten "seed". Everything is created through the "one" seed.That is the process of the growth of EVERYTHING from DNA to spiral galaxies ...the mechanical process is always the same.It is based in math.

The math has one source through what is called the Fibonacci number (Fn)sequence.
0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233.......to infinity

Everything multiples (by adding) just like the Fn sequence.
First there is 1.The first "addition(beginning) is adding
0+1=1

That is the first equation.
0=Fn0
1=Fn1
Fn0+Fn1=Fn2
0+1=1
Fn2=1

That is the first "begotten" seed of the Father also called the Son.
Fn1=The Father
Fn2=The Son

Yahoshua said The Father and I are "1"..literally...That 1st equation creates all other equations.The most important aspect of math is ratios which is numbers division "into" each other.
Fn1÷Fn2
1÷1=1
Fn2÷Fn1
1÷1=1

This is the beginning of creation(firstfruitS) and follows the Fn sequence
Fn1+Fn2=Fn3
1+1=2
Fn3=2

Fn2+Fn3=Fn4
1+2=3
Fn4=3

Fn3/Fn4
2÷3=666......
Fn4÷Fn3
3÷2=1.5
The ratios grow closer to each other as the Fn grow higher.It eventually produces the Golden Ratio(relationship) also called phi or Phi.

Fn11÷Fn12
89÷144=0.618055555555....
Fn13÷Fn12
233÷144=1.618055555555....

notice Fn11 and Fn13 were both divided by Fn12 the number "between" them.The sum is the exact ratio of "1"
1.61805555555-0.6180555555555=1
1÷1.618....=0.618.....
1÷0.618....=1.618.....

phi/Phi is the only number that has this ratio

From this point on to infinity any adjacent Fn divided into each other produce the number.....0.618..........or 1.618.........

The numbers after .618 are what change by growing the .618 remains stable.As the Fn grow the sums grow closer to .618 but never reach it.That is a "sign" of how mankind's relationship is growing.It is infinite in growth but still in perfect balance of "ratio" of ph/Phi

The downside for now is the number of the beast and of man (i.e..the beast of man) is 666.That is way back at

Fn3÷Fn4
2÷3=.666...
Fn5÷Fn4
5÷3=1.666........
1:0.666...
1:1.666.....

Mankind's relationship has not "matured" to 1:0.618 or 1:1.618 yet.Yahoshua is the first fruit of all the numbers.The "1" of the second ratio.(1:1.618)

Then there are the firstfruits of the first fruit.That is signified by the number 144.It is the divisor in both equations to when 0.618 and 1.618 stabilizes for infinity.It symbolizes the firstfruits that are matured.The apostles were literally the firstfruits of the first fruit Yahoshua.They are the ONLY fruits to approach mature but still hadn't matured to 1:1.61805555555 yet.They had only grown to 1:0.618055555.The resurrection completes that cycle for them.The only ones to do so.John writes of this in Revelation (specifically in Rev 7,14,21)

They are the seed for all the following fruit(Rev 22).That is why only the apostles were told to "spread"(multiple) the gospel..the Good News.Everything is now grown "through" them.However it all starts(begins) with Yahoshua the firstfruit of the firstfruits.

The apostles are the ONLY chosen few.The firstfruits of the harvest.They are called the 144 thousand.144 is a literal number in the equation "thousand" is symbolic of phi/Phi.Each letter in the Greek alphabet is a number.The letter phi(lower case)=500.The upper case Phi also=500
500+500=1000

The creator God has factored in all of these intricacies all "signs" of math.The number 144 is unique and has been"symbolized" all through the scriptures and every aspect of life.Think how many things are measured in 12...(12 inches in a foot,12 in a dozen, time...etc etc).

In the scriptures the main symbol is the 12 tribes of Israel.(and then the 12 apostles).Both of these have a relationship to 11 and 13 (Fn11 and Fn13)
For awhile there were only 11 sons of Israel. The 10 brothers(not including Benjamin) sold Joseph into slavery in Egypt.It wasn't untill years later that Israels dead son Joseph "returned and the Sons of Israel it back to13 sons.However Joseph gave his birthright to his 2 sons Manasseh(the oldest) and Ephraim and it became 13 sons.Eventually Ephraim(13) the youngest of all the inheriting sons become the firstborn to receive the inheritance.(a type of Paul)eventually it was pared down to 12 again when Levi didn't receive an inheritance because he became the "priest " tribe...and of course Ephraim became the 12th son of the inheritance.

That was a " mirror" of what happened with the apostle's.Judas(which is actually Judah) lost his inheritance as an apostle so it was down to 11.The remaining apostle chose Matthias so it was back to 12 but Yahoshua chose Paul.So there were 13 then Matthias was left out by Yahoshua when Paul was accepted by the other apostles and it was back to 12.

Fn12=144

Only Fn1 and Fn12 sums are multiplied by their Fn and equal the square root of their Fn.
Fn1=1
1x1=1
1 is the square root of 1
Fn12=144
12x12=144
12 is the square root of 144

This is the basis for many mathematical "firstfruits".

The purpose of the scriptures is to testify of Yahoshua.From Genesis to Revelation
Genesis 1:1

God created the heavens and the earth in[and through] the beginning..(the first fruit which is Yahoshua).

Now it should makes more sense....btw Genesis 1:1 is so chockfull of impossible math it is almost unfathomable!

"The book of Revelation (which in context means the unveiling of Yahoshua) is about Yahoshua also(as is everything in the scriptures).EVERYTHING of the scriptures is a sign through it's most significant meaning .. Math.Not only is the math on the "outside" of the words it more importantly is IN the words...again like a seed. Hebrew and Greek are both alphanumeric languages which means all the letters are also NUMBERS.I have many posts on the importance of these "inside" numbers(gematria and isopsephia).

The scriptures are one giant inconceivable infinite equation.Some of it is written in BIG numbers that are (or will be) very obvious to see.The Fn and phi/Phi I just explained are the basis.

The culmination (in Revelation) is The Golden Ratio.The creator God is causing EVERYTHING to grow in a matured relationship to the Father"1" and the Son "1"
1:0.618........
1:1.618........

This is all being done "to mankind" and for mankind.There is NOTHING they can do to cause any growth.The Father and Son are causing ALL things to "grow" in a relationship (ratio) to themselves.It is what man cannot do.The bottom line is the creator God has left NOTHING to chance.It is all in an infinite equation that always sums the way the creator God added......just do the math.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

deadeyedick

Jesus is not the first born, he is from a royal lineage which goes right back to the creation story itself. It says that he was the first born of the dead and religiously speaking that could have a few different meanings. The Bible says anyone who walks according to their pleasures and lusts are already dead while they are still alive. Jesus didn't walk in his pleasures and lusts but walked in the footsteps of God and therefore became a Son of God. Jesus and God are not the same thing either. In John it clearly states that "No one has ever seen God".

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I can be a bit of an ass in real life. (I know. Shocked, right?)

My wife is constantly reminding me that we don't know if it is an angel or God we are speaking to or dealing with in our day-to-day interactions.

This is why we should be kind to everyone we deal with.

Believe or don't believe. That's entirely up to you.

But I try to be a better person because we DON'T know who we are dealing with sometimes.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

deadeyedick

I am a first born, but not a male.

The first born male was more special.

And no, First Fruits, the Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (50 Days) coincides with the Birth of the Church. This is Shevuot, and it was when the Holy Spirit fell because the Day of Pentecost was FULLY come.

Shevuot, First Fruits, Feast of Weeks, Celebration of the Harvest, Day of Pentecost...all same day.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What's makes your religion any more right than any other? Because you have faith? All the people that belive in there relgion have faith in there own so why are you right? I have a hard time believing that a imaginary person created everything from nothing. I have a very hard time believing in the nonsense that all religion teaches and am horrified how indoctrinated people are. How about you live your life like a decent person instead of having to have a book tell you how to live. Religion is completely unnecessary in this day in age and causes nothing but violence and hate. You can belive what ever you want but I refuse to let a imaginary man in the sky and a book tell me how to live and how to be a decent person because I have common sense, morals and know right from wrong. All humans are born knowing this, it's religion, especially the more violent ones that corrupt people. Belive what you want. That's my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

GroidNificent
What's makes your religion any more right than any other? Because you have faith? All the people that belive in there relgion have faith in there own so why are you right? I have a hard time believing that a imaginary person created everything from nothing. I have a very hard time believing in the nonsense that all religion teaches and am horrified how indoctrinated people are. How about you live your life like a decent person instead of having to have a book tell you how to live. Religion is completely unnecessary in this day in age and causes nothing but violence and hate. You can belive what ever you want but I refuse to let a imaginary man in the sky and a book tell me how to live and how to be a decent person because I have common sense, morals and know right from wrong. All humans are born knowing this, it's religion, especially the more violent ones that corrupt people. Belive what you want. That's my 2 cents.

Do you have any proof that He is imaginary?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, correct? People that believe in THEIR religion have faith in THEIR religion, yes. But that goes for everyone who has faith in THEIR worldview.

All humans are born knowing right from wrong? I beg to differ.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

deadeyedick
It is hard to deny that most terminated babies are first born.

That doesn't seem to be the fact of the matter -
I went looking for information on that and found this - Abortion Facts from the Guttmacher Institute

Six in 10 American women having an abortion already have a child, and more than three in 10 already have two or more children.

Changes in Abortion Rates Between 2000 and 2008

Abortion Facts from a Pro-Choice Site
[url=

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join