It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by McGinty

I called my friends over and thankfully they saw it too. It carried on for maybe a couple minutes. My friends got spooked when i started jumping up and down yelling "I'm here…" (i was young

Lol, that was "strange, love(d)" it.

Well that was before i read about rectal probes and cattle mutilations. Not so sure i'd be jumping and waving if it happened again

edit on 1-4-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

sparrowstail

D0M1N0
reply to post by sparrowstail

Yea I have, its the ones from the satalitte/station footage in space, comes close to orbit then changes direction like a tick shape and blasts off.

This is what I was thinking of when reading your descriptions.

OMG!!! Thank you for posting this video!

I got chills at the 8:08 mark! That object looks almost identical to a picture I took last year of something in the sky on my way to work! I had been seeing this in the sky for several nights, and finally managed to get a good shot of it.

To those asking why they would fly over a rural area, it is because they want the public to see them. They want to desensitize the human race to their existence, so when they return we won't freak out from their sudden arrival.

______________________________________________________________________________________

To the OP, great story, very well written. I believe you, due to having my own sightings all my life, even one up close and "personal".

No doubt in my mind, they are real, and they have been watching/visiting us for thousands of years. S&F

edit on 4/1/2014 by sled735 because: reword

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

D0M1N0
I was amazed, stationary to moving at a speed I had never seen before, now I really was completely baffled, I slowed down to just under forty MPH to stay safe, then this happened…

In almost a second, the first one on the left, just bolted! It bolted at a speed I had never seen in my life, way in excess of Mach 5 or even 6 or 7!

Congratulations. I have also seen this movement/ geometry (in the opposite direction, from left to right then Up at incredible speed) about 12 to 15years ago in Alentejo, Portugal.

So you're not alone, my friend. literally.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow, amazing story. Thanks a lot.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

HackedAlias
It was July/August and around 8-9pm, just about dusk.

adding to my post above it was the same Time for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Not so sure i'd be jumping and waving if it happened again

We're all going to have to go with them sooner or later. How do you think we're escaping the suns gravity well (eventually)?

It'll be alright, the boy in you knew that.

But I get the fear part, too. Heres one of mine. I was sorely afraid that night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by markymint

Its not the detail its the way its written. Its got the feel of someone who is writing a novel/short story. Lots of unnecessary narratives. Like i said its just a feeling.

edit on 1-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I agree with you on this one, my BSometer is bursting.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thank you very much Schuler, I can see that you have really thought about what you wanted to say to me. First of all, that was probably the nicest thing, anyone has ever written about me ever (creatively speaking).

Secondly, yes, you are correct that in fact the only evidence I have is the lights in the sky. That is the reason I put so much background about myself in there at the beginning,it was to show you that I have, repeatedly on many occasions witnessed craft in the air, in night and day. I do not study lights in the air Schuyler, I studied planes, jets and helicopters, of an all manor of shape and size. I observed their capabilities, their movement, their abilities. I lived them, I knew them.

I did not just do this to bedazzle people with the given information for a single purpose, nor was just to allow the readers to engage with it, it was also to apply some form of substituted authenticity, because here, there is no stamp in the corner of this letter or a signature at the bottom of this page.

The only things I have brought to this forum is my word and my credentials, which in its entirety, I could have faked. I can assure you that I have not, but it depends on the reader whether or not they trust what it is that I am telling them.

As I have gone into detail on another post about, what we consider to be a valid source of information, it must have that aesthetic 'Stamp of approval' for us to begin to trust that source, this is something which we all live by. We need that credibility and trustworthy source of a guarantee, otherwise, we risk the future proofing of our ability to convey discovered information with one another. If information sharing is to be a benefit to us, to grow and expand on any and all discoveries together about everything we discover, as a race, then it must be factual that it happened, and above all else, we must be able to trust it. If not, we would quite literally have to do every single experiment ourselves in order to get anywhere, build our own cars, make our own paper, and so on.

But please, you have trusted me with my reproduced evidence, the only three pieces of equipment I had that day that could be of any use in reproducing what I saw, were my eyes, my brain and my heart. And I took in every bit of information that fate decided to show me that night. And most of you have treated that equipment, to be a reliable source, and I am thankful for that, I really am.

But I was there, I know what I saw. I saw those lights, I did what I was trained to do by our military, decipher the visual target. This was not something I needed to think about, it was automatic. We all decipher what we look at, all of us, especially when we look at anything in the sky. But my little automatic-'what-is-that'-switch has had some what of a fine tuning over the years.

They where lights indeed yes. But I knew from the way they moved, the speed they accelerated, the form in which they carried themselves through the night sky were not just lights Schuyler, they where solid objects. And my brain, my eyes and my heart told me that, I didn't even need to question it. I knew then what they were.

It has only been when people asked me to think about it harder that I even questioned it. It has however, not swayed my opinion on it at all, after all... I was there.

My piece on reliable education and a source of information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know. 30 years ago or more I'd say our military couldn't produce these things. But nowadays? I wouldn't be surprised if they're making drones that can maneuver at these speeds. Why not? I think they can do it.

Still, these reports go back 60+ years. They can't all be ours, can they? Maybe some are earth lights or atmospheric effects or some such. Aliens? Lol. It'd certainly be the evidence Enrico Fermi was looking - if not hoping - for.

Bottom line, the evidence is too scant. Witness reports aren't enough.

I focus more of my attention on the actual science going on than on UFOs. The science has more to do with pre-life ingredients and meteorites and cometary impacts and moons that have potentially heated underground seas. So we're talking about microbes at best, not intelligent ET's, but it's still fun.

Look here:
www.nbcnews.com - Tiny Blobs and Tunnels in Meteorite Revive Debate Over Life on Mars...

"We're convinced that this is another one of the important data points that is going toward answering the big question: Was there life on Mars?" Everett Gibson, a researcher at NASA's Johnson Space Center who was involved in both studies, told NBC News.

He made clear, however, that even the latest study won't settle the big question. "We don't come out and say we have found life on Mars," Gibson said.

edit on 1-4-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by D0M1N0

The reason I asked about the next gen. tech. is I've been hearing rumors that the US and other supporters are experimenting with rudimentary plasma fields around drones. Though I don't know to what extent they are trying to accomplish with this, whether it's stealth or a signal blocking systems to prevent spoofing and other nefarious cyber attacks.

It's called "dielectric barrier discharge" actuator. The existence is public, but particular application is not. Goal is to lower drag and increase maneuverability with electric means and possibly also reduce radar observability.

And it still doesn't explain the speed unless they have inertial dampers (which I just can't believe they do, unless it's an etb object)

You don't know exactly how fast they were going---but if it was a low-flying small drone which suddenly got very very "slippery" in the air thanks to the plasma generator, it might look like it suddenly sped away extremely fast. It was fast but not 'extremely' fast.

edit on 1-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A very solid opening statement. Wow...if only all witnesses accounts were like yours !!

As you say, you saw what you saw, you'll probably never really find out what they were, terrestrial or otherwise but your testimony was refreshing to read. You put time into this to describe your event in the best way you could and it shows.

S&F & Thanks for sharing a fascinating experience.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Greetings PheonixOD....

I agree the language doesn't match throughout the thread. Now i am pretty dyslexic but i noticed in the op he is mostly using the words 'where' and 'were' correctly while in later posts he is not

I think it could be that the OP is not a perfect writer and had spell/grammar checked his original post, yet put no such effort into subsequent writings. What do you think?

Granted, it is April Fools, and this could have posted this on any other day... But of course that isn't evidence of anything yet.

cheers

edit on 1-4-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: changed sentence

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

The title was an attention grabber, and from based on my own experience, because I was there, I made the choice to label it so. It took me a few minutes to think of a title that would grab your attention, so I just perused through what I had written, and chose part of a sentence. The last post I made above this one, explains why I mentioned my background.

And as for saying something in a childish jib-ery like format such as

"I'm military and have this clearance, so obviously I know about every single thing on or in this world."
Yea, ok, sure you do.

I am completely un-aware of saying anything remotely close to that very child like (id say late teens way of a) statement?
Maybe its the way you read it? Are you in a well lit room, I hear watching screens in the dark may damage your eyes?

Deborah Franklin in Health magazine had this to say: "The contrast between a bright set and a dark room temporarily tires some people’s eyes as does the reflective glare off the screen from a poorly placed lamp, but neither situation will lead to long-term damage,".

Phew, I guess your clear there.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Ha, if I could spend all day just gathering my research and what I have already concluded, written and what not, then I would be pretty tired. I think alot about what I want to say... Most of the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

I saw the almost identical thing in 1995 in London. I was working nights at a London Hospital, I was on the 12th floor, it was quiet and I had a break, it was Autumn, October or November and it was dark about 5 am. I was gazing out of the window looking at the wonderful view - you could see the lights of the buildings and the famous London skyline.

It was a clear night and I noticed two lights in the night sky - very bright, I thought they may have been helicopter lights of the lights of aircraft [ but they were not flashing or red], they were yellowy white and I NOTICED that this aircraft had stopped moving and was stationary - so was the other aircraft. Then they darted across the sky at a speed I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE...

I am not technical - all I can say with certainty is that they were fast - like no movement I had ever seen before. I watched them for about half an hour - puzzled. They darted across the skyline [ which must have been miles] in an instant, then they were stationary.

They sort of came together then they darted apart ...

I was definitely witnessing the display of a very unusual aircraft .. and maybe an unidentified one.. I don't know.

BUT your description sounds identical

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

How does it feel to be criticized more on how you write, then what you wrote about?
And you wrote about seeing a UFO, on a conspiracy site, started mainly for UFO's!
The irony of this is making my head spin, as I have continued to read this all day long.

You did a great job up front, if only all were as thorough with there research. . .
Anyway you don't have to convince everyone some people just try to run you in circles.
Hope to tty again!

AB

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

AnteBellum
Anyway you don't have to convince everyone some people just try to run you in circles.

I'm convinced (as much as possible). I just don't think the report has any value.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Here is a NUFORC case from the area that sounds somewhat similar (though probably satellites):

Occurred : 7/1/2005 23:00 (Entered as : 07/01/2005 23:00)
Reported: 7/22/2005 6:24:43 AM 06:24
Posted: 9/2/2005
Shape: Light
Duration:Approx 5 to 10 minutes
Balls of light

I have seen this thing on two separate occaisons. The second was roughly the date i gave above the first time i saw this was about 2 months before that.

The first time - Me and my boyfriend were by the beach where I live. We had been out with some friends but they had gone home and we were just chilling out laying one of the benches near the beach so just looking up at the sky talking.

It was a really clear night so lot of visible stars. It was him that first noticed it and he pointed it out to me. It looked exactly like a star..just a ball of light travelling pretty fast and very high as it was about the size of the north star so just a little bit bigger than the others. It wasnt a plane or helicopter we realised because it made no sound..was way to high up and was travelling way to fast. Also they have flashing lights on the wings etc. This did not flash. My first thought was shooting star/comet but we followed this thing across the sky watching it then we noticed another (previously stationary star) move and follow the same flight path. Then another 4 did the same they were still..and then they moved. We eventually stopped looking as i had to go home and we werent exactly liek 'wow' we were just like hey thats weird etc.

Second time - The second time was early july. I had been at my boyfriends house that night and he was walking me home. We were on my street about 100 yards from my house and I saw this thing again..looked like a star again but this time it seemed closer as it was bigger. It was definatly the same thing as before..no noise no flashing etc. It moved pretty fast and then it stopped it then moved again and then it changed direction and seemed to go back like it was getting further away. It got smaller and smaller and disappeard within about 3 seconds. No other lights follwed this time.

((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that date of incident is approximate. PD))

edit on 2014-4-1 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just to add that your story reminded me of the following story, posted as a personal sighting by this site's owner, SkepticOverlord, back in 2010:

I experienced a "classic" UFO sighting: Nov. 28, 2010

Something you might want to read, DOM1NO...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I read something about this. Boeing and Lockheed at one point, came up with a device that sent a charge through the wings of a plane. The idea was to generate a more silent craft, but they found it to reduce drag considerably, by genarating a 'field' litrally just in-front, a few mm from the wing. Imagine that on a complete scale, or generating a hole in the air in front of the craft so that it could 'slope' into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join