It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Take My 'Psychically Tuning Into Secrets' Single Ink Blot Test!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hello
I have a secret evil wicked mind bending agenda and YOU MUST help me with that, so please consider that before you read any further ok!

I found a picture on the web that looks very much like an ink blot from an ink blot test.

Rorschach test

I am going to link that picture and I ask all participants in this thread to NOT reveal the secret by engaging in a "looks like" Google image search to find the original ... because the origins of the ink blot are the hidden variables that I will be asking my fellow members to 'naturally' tune into ok!

Because I wonder if the picture already has these hidden variables encoded within its form, color, movement and shading attributes?

NOTE: This thread has a time limit of 1 week from posting this OP till the origins of the picture will be revealed!

[I will share these details immediately with any ATS mod upon u2u request!]

This is the free association phase of the test and as stated above it last 1 week until the pictures original source is revealed by me in this thread.

So what do you see ATS?

[Edited to add] You may orientate the picture in any way you like ok!
edit on 29-3-2014 by ZonedOut because: Edited to add the edit.

edit on 29-3-2014 by ZonedOut because: Edited to fix spelling.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZonedOut

Looks like the territorial outline of the U.S

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Nice post, Very interesting.
Now something inside of my knows feels like it knows exactly what this is, but I just cant place it right now.
Im getting the feeling of globalism? something interconnected via networks?
IDK.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Straight on it is a Platypus (covered in oil compliments of Big Oil).

Side on it is Pikachu, who badly needs a bath.

P

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thank you for your significant replies!

You have all been most helpful!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Your picture is a political map - more precisely, a map of the United State's 2012 elections.

Maps of the 2012 US presidential election results

a map of elections

is processed

to give this image:

edit on 29-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting idea for a thread.
I'm one of those people who loves looking for faces and pictures in clouds, wallpaper and other random things so I'll play for the fun of it . . . although I doubt you'll get anything deep and meaningful from my reply.

Looking at the shapes and patterns, I see a winged angel looking down to his/her left hand side . . . and there's something organic in the detail like a network of veins or blood vessels.

If you're asking what we think it actually is or where it originated from in more practical terms then to me it resembles those images you see when you give an elephant or chimpanzee a brush and some paint to play around with rather than something deliberate

edit on thu87140 by Suzy0 because: .

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
My instant reaction was a world map, then as I examined it for a longer period I see a butterfly and an owl or other nocturnal bird in flight either high above a river in moonlight or trying to fly away from an angry cat that is swiping at it. If I stare at it longer I am sure I could see a whole story with places and characters. Always loved abstract art

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Thanks Swanne for being so clever and showing everyone where the image is from and how it is processed to become the image in the op. Sadly doing so, instead of just writing what you think it is, has the same effect as someone pointing out how a magic trick is done. It takes the fun out of it and now others who might have wanted to let their mind and imagination run free for a short while won't be able to do so in quite the same uninhibited uninfluenced way. I'm just glad I had already allowed my imagination some exploration time and was writing my reply before /during your posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's a bunny rabbit being squeezed through a sausage skin.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I saw a map of the United States!

I didn't associate it with the political aspect.

Cool test!
edit on 29-3-2014 by Quyll because: edit

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Sigh!

I expressly asked in my OP ...

I am going to link that picture and I ask all participants in this thread to NOT reveal the secret by engaging in a "looks like" Google image search to find the original ... because the origins of the ink blot are the hidden variables that I will be asking my fellow members to 'naturally' tune into ok!

... and you have deliberately IGNORED that request and have ruined the test and this thread!

I say sorry to my fellow members! This is why we can't have good things!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

EA006

Looks like the territorial outline of the U.S

Exactly what I thought instantly when I saw it...then after analyzing I see a nuke detonation in the west!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I see a rough contour of the U.S.

ETA: Thanks for ruining it. This could have been a fun little game, but I guess comprehensive reading has some detractors here.
edit on 29-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

ZonedOut
reply to post by swanne

Sigh!

I expressly asked in my OP ...

... and you have deliberately IGNORED that request and have ruined the test and this thread!

I say sorry to my fellow members! This is why we can't have good things!

Can I ask, what was the point of the thread? To show that everyone is the same or some crap like that? Not trolling, genuine question.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I shall move on with what I have gained thanks to those members who stayed on topic!

The picture is indeed a distortion of the USA polictical landscape based on population size per county and red/republican-blue/democrat party lines.

Those who gave a reply along those lines 'naturally', and there was several, can feel very happy with themselves in tuning into the secret and so they should!

To me this does implies that this form and these colors , their implied motions and shadings, as some information construct that cries out " I am AMERICA" are naturally embedded somehow in the picture and or the mind of those collectively perceiving the picture!

It is this that I would now like to discuss ...

Is it really psychic powers IF the hidden variables are really embedded in the environment in overall form form, color, motion and shading and that we can naturally tune into them by simply focusing and allowing the underlying [secret] message to intuitively reveal themselves. i.e. Is this psi phenomena like peripheral vision for the mind?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No its not psychic. I read your post, and saw a political map of the US, but that is because of where my knowledge base lies. Someone without the same knowledge base wont see the same thing. Am I psychic because I saw it for what it is? No, I am knowledgeable because I saw it for what it is.

Psychic phenomenon deals with all aspects being completely unknown. Any aspect that is knowable conventionally is by definition not psychic.

Now, if someone from the amazon who had never had any knowledge base of anything to do with the United States had said that is a political map of a country... then it would have been classified as psychic phenomenon.
edit on 29-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
without looking at anybody elses answers, I think it looks like a mummy giving a thumbs up with one hand and possibly holding a baseball bat in the other.

Am I right??? lol

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I see the back of a winged being rising up to separate something.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If it helps your research or whatever you're doing, my mind connected it to a map of the USA in about a nanosecond. Those of us who live in the USA see the outline of our nation frequently, whether on weather reports, maps, etc...we see the shape of it all the time. Your blot, though highly distorted, still maintains the overall integrity of the shape of the landmass of the USA, and doesn't resemble much else recognizable as a known pattern/shape, at least to my brain.

I wish I was psychic. I'd like to be able to know beforehand when donkies are going to get lucky against me playing poker.

I wouldn't be too hard on the poster that exposed the answer before you wanted anyone to. Trying to solve puzzles and hashing something out is instinctive to many here. Most people will form their own conclusion before they read the answer anyway, just edit your first post and tell them to please report their initial conclusion, even if they see what the answer is later. Would that help?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join