It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Take My 'Psychically Tuning Into Secrets' Single Ink Blot Test!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I see a map of u.s.a portrayed as a carp, dead and belly-up.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that water creatures and winged beings also seem to be a constant theme tuned into here ...

And I note that the USA is born on July 4th and is therefor a Cancer water sign.

The USA emblem is often depicted as a winged bald eagle.

The spirit of the USA is often depicted as Columbia/Liberty wrapped in the USA flag appearing to be a winged angel etc.

I personally can see the fish forms and the winged being forms, although it looked more like a winged being rising to me.

I wonder what these fish and angel forms are trying to communicate to us?

I am now interested in HOW these free associated forms make my fellow members FEEL?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZonedOut

First - butterfly
Second - bird with a stray feather
Third - Koi (fancy goldfish)

Mostly, I see a really bad artist

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's a bird perched on a branch
Perhaps a parrot or a dolphin

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ooops answered and then went to read the thread because you told us to just do it, so I did and I haven't got to read the thread yet but saw your post above mine talking about birds and fish ... so I presume others did birds and fish too.

How do we "feel" about it you asked?

I presume you mean what "impression" we feel?

The hard orangey-red with the playful purpley colour is like oil and water to me; not natural.

I remember an "egg" at each side of the picture (left and right) and that was "puzzling" feelingish. Both eggs were cracked differently.

Is this what you are asking for?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I guess it says more about how we see and perceive things. Our brain automatically picks up signals, shapes and sounds that are most familiar to us. It is when those things deviate or are changed in any way that we start to become confused and try to make sense out of what we are seeing.

No shame in an automatic response, even if it isn't exactly correct. Our life experiences leave indelible marks inside our brain and thought processes.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe do another and don't give out any ideas how they can solve it by cheating.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ToneDeaf
I see a map of u.s.a portrayed as a carp, dead and belly-up.

I know I shouldn't find this funny, but I couldn't help myself.

I have to admit you made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wifibrains
I saw a fish...

Indeed, it is a good match from this perspective.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now I read the thread and see why the oil and water (don't mix) feeling ... but, the two eggs still have me wondering.

Do another one. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Yes it was what I was asking!

I concur that the colors did not make me feel comfortable and I do get the cracked egg feeling from the over all form of the picture. It directly implies a scrambled political situation and I think that is plainly evident in the reality as it was a distorted political picture.

The one thing that struck me the most primarily which has not been mentioned yet ... is what appears to me to be a red rodent skull face in the center of the overall picture and it made me feel like I dealing with something decaying and dead.

I am deeply appreciative of your attitude towards this thread!

Thank you very very much!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

To me, it looks like a map of the USA - Red & Blue for the two main parties; so maybe a map of the red & blue states?

NOTE: What gave it away for me is that there's remnants of the Great Lakes at the top, and Florida is sticking out.

EDIT: Wish I looked through the thread at some of the comments, as it looks like someone beat me to it.

edit on 29/3/2014 by fossilera because: someone beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ZonedOut
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

... I do get the cracked egg feeling from the over all form of the picture

I can't see the rodent but there are two clearly defined small cracked eggs on the left and right sides.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Please don't feel bad .. you actually explained why it appeared like it did to you and you should feel good in naturally tuning into what was the secret underlying message.

Thank you for your reply!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Looks Like a human hybrid experiment to me. Like a mermaid.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

EA006

Looks like the territorial outline of the U.S

Yeah, kind of like an election map... the red/blue thing going on there.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi op. I made a wood carving of a fish last year. The outline and some of the features created with the colours on the map resembled the fish I carved.

Not sure if this lends weight to your psychic connection though. But does show the minds ability to remember certain shapes that have been engrained into memory.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I saw a fish with a leg... How corny am I on this evaluation? lol!

OH wow!!! Lol, there IS a fish pic right above me!! Now I don't feel so bad

edit on 30-3-2014 by Amarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well to be accurate as possible without upsetting any other views, I see a paint splattering.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is another one for everyone.

This may be too easy, or it may be too hard. Lets see what people see in this picture:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join