It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Yasir Arafat and the Bible Codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Now I am not one to believe much of what the Bible codes say as they have been torn apart on this site many times, however I would like to point out this one little passage. Take it how you want it, just wanted to show that it's there.

exodus2006.com...

exodus2006.com...

exodus2006.com...

[edit on 11/25/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
Now I am not one to believe much of what the Bible codes say as they have been torn apart on this site many times, however I would like to point out this one little passage. Take it how you want it, just wanted to show that it's there.

[edit on 11/25/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

Hindsight is always great. One can take anything from the past with a given mindset and make it appear that it said one thing when it actually never did.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
But now that Arafat is dead, what comes next? Will they discover or even let us know exactly how or what he died of...and how does this connect to the end time prophecies....what should be expected.

And for those who dont know, the calendar for the Jew and the Arab are different, and technically it is 2005 well akin to this year by their respective calendar systems. So it is not necessarily off.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
AFAIK Arafat didn't get shot....

A funny thing with the Bible Code is that its "followers" always manages to find codes that verifies recent events, but fail to see them in advance...

Sometimes, as in the links they predict mayhem and death, but as soon as the dates are passed and nothing happened along the lines in the code they are conveniently "forgotten" to be replaced by new predictions.

I have read both the first and second book of Drosnin (maybe there is even more published to fill hos wallet with $$$?) and in the latter he make some weird claims about would-be findings that almost sounds like alien artifacts.

When I read his first book it sort of made sense, but IMHO now it does not....

// k

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickass
AFAIK Arafat didn't get shot....

A funny thing with the Bible Code is that its "followers" always manages to find codes that verifies recent events, but fail to see them in advance...

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
Take it how you want it, just wanted to show that it's there.

This is not evidence to anything, it's speculation.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thaumaturgus:
Yeah, I know and I didn't mean no offense to you. I am aware of that you just wanted to post the info.

My comments was directed toi the bible code "belivers".

/ k

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ever one know they found the same codes in mobydik right. They will show up is any book of sutible leanth.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elfwood
Ever one know they found the same codes in mobydik right. They will show up is any book of sutible leanth.

Yes, and a good search would tell you this as well.

None the less, here is what I think.

From the post I made earlier we can a) prove it is wrong or b) help toward proving it right not prove it right. From what the bible codes say, we can conclude that they thought that he would be shot. This was not the case as he wasn't dead right away and I personally didn't see any evidence for a shooting. Poisoning was considered. From what I had heard on TV they had evidence saying it wasn't a poisoning but they couldn't count it out. As far as I am concerned poisoning is foul play which by the way is mentioned in the bible codes.

If my memory serves me right, people were saying that he was dead before he was actually dead. Hence the

exodus2006.com...

My offer still stands; take it how you want it.

Oh and don't forget to get your copy of

www.iespell.com...

Edit- Trouble with links

[edit on 11/28/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

[edit on 11/28/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

top topics

join