It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Something Supernatural" happened to Malaysian Plane...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

right ...CNN US version of sorcha faals......

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If the USA company's personnel were working on some kind of cloaking device then that's probably the reason why this plane was so important - you get the scientists wioth the knowledge - so I do doubt that this is anything other than a hijacking. However its North Korea that bothers me because its a erratic country with a huge thirst for weapons and military technology.

It might also be why, if there is a cover up of information - or a dislike of alarming the rest of the world - apart from the plane simply suffering a mishap with the sea, then it has to be on land somewhere. It seems amazing with all this technology and the budgets spent on this technology our aircraft can just suddenly 'cloak' and disappear!

I have read in the past that there was supposed to be an influx of UFO's when we got to the stage of radar and nuclear knowledge. Perhaps cloaking would stir a few alien feathers, but I think any form of cloaking and all its implications would be an absolute must=-have toy for so many governments and wealthy individuals.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Supernatural.

So was it magic? Witches or wizards? Or extraterrestrial? A black hole, a white hole? Or god? And if it was god, which one? God, Allah? G_d, Thor, Zeus, Yaweh, some other god? Was it ghosts? A parallel universe? A time shift?

If it can't be explained by science, then it is supernatural. So, like it or not, at this juncture, it may well have been something supernatural.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The "Hot Ball" is in the field of the Chinese and Malaysian Authorities.

They know what really happened...

Military Radars has detected an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT above Malacca Strait...

No one is sure if that UFO, was The MH370 or a real big "boogey" (aka Alien Craft).

Who take the responsability to tell the truth?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I haven't posted in a while, but my dad came up with a nice conspiracy that al qaeda or another terrorist group had a sleeper cell or sleeper agent as a pilot or crew member of the plane. He/they then knocked out/killed all the passengers via some type of gas, which wouldnt take long due to a tight vent system. The passengers are dead, and we now have a missing plane that could be a flying bomb filled with fertilizer.
edit on 0143k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

~Lucidity
Supernatural.

So was it magic? Witches or wizards? Or extraterrestrial? A black hole, white hole? Or god? And if it was god, which one? God, Allah? G_d, Thor, Zeus, Yaweh, some other god? Was it ghosts? A parallel universe? A time shift?

If it can't be explained by science, then it is supernatural. So, like it or not, at this juncture, it may well have been something supernatural.

Just because it hasn't been found yet, does not mean that science cannot explain it.
They are searching two million nautical miles, that is a huge area.
There is also much info that has not been released and a lot of secrecy regarding this incident, it could be because of supernatural goings on, or more likely to do with national security on the part of nations involved.
edit on 19-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I take it you have not read or heard about a Chinese sub blowing it out of the sky then shortly after one of our Navy ships took out the sub.
Remember the story about the Chinese claiming there was seismic activity in that area?
Remember that oil/fuel slick seen on tv?
Hmmmmmmm...........

www.veteranstoday.com...

edit on 19-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'd like to go with the kindly alien watching our development but before I go that far, I feel the greed and different possibilities for a cloaking device come far more into mankind's arena.

I always keep an oopen mind but North Korea is right in the middle of all of this strategically and as far as I have been able to watch any tv over a busy weekend with family, no one is putting this little hornets nest into the equation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

A hemisphere is a big place. A plane is a small thing.

A small thing is hard to find in a big place.

Yet I believe satellites can read off your license plate and map the ocean floor, so....

But I still think this is a black operation and we're being led by the nose for some reason that in the end, when I discover what it is, connect dots, will be so incredibly insulting that these low level wanna be elite bullies actually believe we're in lower grades, and so play these disgusting games with us, that I'll be speaking up. At this moment all we can do is wait however. And another possibility relates to the pilot and his background, perhaps somehow endangering the flight, if its indeed a crash.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

And that's not some stranger - he was a mechanical engineer."

LoL! Did Meltzer really say that!?

Not helping CTers appear rigorous in our thinking... geez.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that Don Lemon's an extremist moron. What a tool!

This is them leading people away from the truth, whatever it is. The same way that FOX, CNN, MSNBC--are all on Ukraines side and vilify Russia. When that happens you know something's up. But hey, they got their little precious gold out and back to the fed. Lame stream media(American news) has become so ridiculous, just like TV shows, Hollywood movies,---all of it. It's sickening watching these loons.

Remember in the beginning they were trying to link the missing plane to Iran or muslim extremists/terrorists??? hahalol These psychos are all the way out in the open these days.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
IMHO, Don Lemon should never have uttered those words. They are people (real people) who can't find their loved ones. Saying aliens or an outside influence caused this dissapearance was and is reckless reporting. If you don't know, keep your mouth shut. I am no guru on planes nor anything of the sort. But I do have a brain, & the evidence as so reported points to the flight crew commandeering the plane. Why? Who knows. Could be as simple as money, could be as complicated as terror plot.

To address the man giving his wife his ring & watch. What is so crazy about that? I work out of town alot. I spend sometimes up to 10 or 12 weeks away from home. I allways leave my wedding band at home, I leave my necklace as well. I go as far as writing my name and social security number in permanet marker on the bottom of my feet. Yea, I know a lil paranoid, but it works for me. Better safe than sorry.

To address todays tech. I find it extremly hard to beleive no one knows where this plane is. In todays world we are all watched & listened to. Rolls Royce monitor their engines, 24/7..in todays surveilance society it's damn near impossible to dissapear. IMHO the plane is somewhere in either China or Afghanistan. It was a well thought out & planned and so far has been damn successful. IMHO we will see or hear about this plane again. Am I the only one that feels like we are being played like a cheap fiddle?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
I take it you have not read or heard about a Chinese sub blowing it out of the sky then shortly after one of our Navy ships took out the sub.
Remember the story about the Chinese claiming there was seismic activity in that area?
Remember that oil/fuel slick seen on tv?
Hmmmmmmm...........

www.veteranstoday.com...

edit on 19-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

Well that is just silly. He says at the beginning that the sub shot it down with a missile, I assume he means it blew up right there, but then further in the article he says :

You can also forget terrorism. Had the airplane been destroyed in mid-air we would be seeing a wide distribution of wreckage

So what did the missile do that the chinese sub shot at them....poke a hole in the wing and allow it to hit the water intact and sink or vaporize the entire plane with all its contents?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
CNN has been rather rash in its propaganda spin on MH370,
ever since alternative media channels start connecting dots between Freescale Semiconductor employees
and the sighting of low flying jumbo jet by Maldives residents toward Diego Garcia.

Nice try CNN. Nice try mainstream media.
We now know why Malaysian officials seem reluctant to probe further in the above points.
It's all about paper money. Possibly, they're afraid of losing investments from allied countries like US, UK, Europe.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I made a thread in the Alien/UFO forum titled, "As mystery deepens with missing Malaysian airplane, alien contact must be considered."

And for the most part I was made fun of for my theory, glad to see others can handle the conversation. It's blatantly obvious something very unusual happened! S+F

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You all DO realize that this is just a publicity stunt by J.J. Abrams and his reboot of the Lost franchise

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

LockNLoad
You all DO realize that this is just a publicity stunt by J.J. Abrams and his reboot of the Lost franchise

In this case, the scenario could be "Battleship" the movie.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Everything is pure speculation.

It is still missing without a hot trail.

Closest i could think of it is....it had crashed into the ocean, the next speculation is that it was hijacked and crashed or just hi-jacked and landed.

Any other speculation will need more evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join