It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Something Supernatural" happened to Malaysian Plane...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

openyourmind1262

Rolls Royce monitor their engines, 24/7

Rolls has a program that can do that, as part of the Boeing Airplane Health Management Program. But an operator must subscribe and pay for the service. Malaysia Airlines did not do so. The ACARS system still works but no data is uploaded.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
North Korea is never taken seriously, partly because tge range of their missiles includes only part of Alaska. IfNorth Korea had cloaking technology, they could claim alot more & not be so easily laughed off. I use these words "laughed off", "taken seriously",etc because isn't Kin Jong Un such a desperate spoiled menace with weapons & a country's money, that he'd attempt something like this? It's not as if there'dbe a problem keeping 200+ ppl in labor camps there.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well played CNN. Well played.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Didn't say it was. Said there's just no knowing at this point so all possibilities are in play.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Could it be a tactic from aliens to stop us using planes.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What I dont understand is why did the Radar tracker for the plane randomly cut off?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Don LEMON..what a perfect name for this CNN talking head. Lemon head! He's on tonight..not much sleep. Who knows what he'll say in the couple of hours...with Anderson Cooper sitting close by..hehe.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken this is my 2 cents, how hard is it for anyone to disappear these day?
Let alone a plane of such size? with all the radar satellites, gps, and god know what other technology that used that we know nothing of?
I think it's almost impossible for this to occur...planes just don't disappear, not with said technology.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

TWILITE22
reply to post by Arken

Arken this is my 2 cents, how hard is it for anyone to disappear these day?
Let alone a plane of such size? with all the radar satellites, gps, and god know what other technology that used that we know nothing of?
I think it's almost impossible for this to occur...planes just don't disappear, not with said technology.

Something big Happened.

Something to keep sectret. Above top secret...

The Sum Of All Fears...

And this scaring....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join