It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Northwoods and Malaysian Airlines 370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Could we be seeing Operation Northwoods 2.0?

A Boeing 777 is a very large twin engine aircraft that can fly a long distance. The airplane carries 365 passengers up to 7,930 nautical miles. It would be the perfect candidate for a long rage remote control nuke. If it were painted up as a US airliner or cargo plane it could go just about anywhere.

If the plane had crashed someone would have found it by now.

So here is my theory in a nutshell:

The plane was hijacked passengers eliminated and repainted and renumbered to resemble a US plane. Possible targets could be on any coast but a nuke detonated on the west coast would affect the most people and have fallout fall far to the east. Not to mention the EMP threat from an air-burst Nuke. The kicker is the US govt could be behind all this.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think you gotta line up behind a gazillion other strange theories on this matter but....Hell, why not!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Whenever I hear the nuke theory I think of the tv show Jericho. Thats all I got...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And why would the US government want to destroy its own country?
The terrorist theory is within the realm of possibilities, so S&F.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Cool but improbable. If it landed in an airport major it would have been found no matter what the circumstances are, and if it landed in a closed airport, say Ramagundam Airport, it would most likely have been spotted by Indian radar. Als keep in mind that most jets only carry about 3+ hours worth of extra fuel and especially on relatively short flights like these it would only have 3+ hours of surplus fuel. So that draws out the possibility of the plane going to let's say Iran for example.So there you go. It was a good theory but highly improbable.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well It may not be a Nuke it could be anything really. Back in the 60's they wanted to use an airliner for a false flag and I personally believed they did just that on 9/11. It worked well then. So why not use the tactic again? Just one theory of many. The jericho series could have been the warning.

I loved that show.

Lets not forget that the Lone Gunman pilot shared disturbing similarities with the events of 9/11...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
If the plane had crashed someone would have found it by now.

Why, because you think it should have been found by now?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Yeah. I suppose. But why use a nuke witha plane that big? imagine all the torpex and cobalt you could pack on a plane like that? and why steal one from Malaysia? Why not just grab one that's already in the USA? say at O'hare. if your using cobalt, you could put enough of that stuff ina couple of catering vans to make Chicago pretty much uninhabitalbe! Especially if you do it on a nice windy day! Then you could plant it in the Sears tower and the Air Force would not have time to react. Not that it matters. We can't count on them to launch our nukes, so we know we can't count on them to keep our skies safe! I'm kinda thinking it's going to be used against Japan, South Korea or Australia. In any case, his lord Majesty Oh-Boo-Boos psycopathic obsession to Out-Bush the Bush's is so overwhelming, don't be surprised if he uses it on his own "home" state, Hawaii! But yeah, I'd go with Torpex and cobalt. but then again, I don't know what the House of Saud has planned for US time. Forget about this being a JCS sponsored attack. Anybody that's stupid enough to send troops to A-stan can't be trusted! Especially the current chairman who can't wait to turn the military loose on the US civilian population. after all, he has reserved the right to implement marshall law at any time. his words. not mine.

edit on 3172014 by tencap77 because: spelling.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well another thought to float around would be how everyone is saying the Japan radiation is here on the west coast so this kind of delivery method of a nuke on the west coast causes contamination and takes the heat off of what people are claiming there already? Like I said just another crazy idea in a sea of endless ones since the dawn of this event....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thoughts:

In short, I'm going to go with no.

Reasons why: a) Operation Northwoods was proposed and rejected over 50 years ago.
b) Although an aspect of the rejected proposal did consist of false-flag plane highjackings, it was not only, as said, rejected, but there's also no proof, reason to assume, or believe at this time that the plane was highjacked or that is it was otherwise involved in any sort of false flag or terr-Oristic activity.

Reason c: After Northwoods there was Mongoose, which was pretty much just another shot at approval of the same concepts except against Cuba this time. This proposal, like it predecessor resulted in rejection and was never implemented.

And d) Using critical thinking skills with a modest degree of common sense, it wouldn't be essential or make sense to put a nuke on a public airliner and then have the airliner deliberately go missing (false flag) knowing full well it will result in an elaborate search due to the status and nature of the specific flight, being it commercial - there's a hand-full of other, more logical ways to transport nukes that make more sense. Nukes aren't exactly treated like wads of cash which that can be haphazardly thrown on a commerical plane to be transported. *Nukes aren't small. Didn't know if you knew that or not.

Conclusion:
We don't know whats going on with the plane.
There's no logical reason to tie Operation Northwoods to this incident.
It's not logical to put a nuke(s) on a commercial airliner and then have said plane deliberately go missing.

shame on you youtube

edit on 3/18/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
Well It may not be a Nuke it could be anything really. Back in the 60's they wanted to use an airliner for a false flag and I personally believed they did just that on 9/11. It worked well then. So why not use the tactic again? Just one theory of many. The jericho series could have been the warning.

I loved that show.

Lets not forget that the Lone Gunman pilot shared disturbing similarities with the events of 9/11...

But so soon? its so obvious if they do it again and again in less than 20 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Why try it again so soon? Because it worked so well the first time I would guess.

I find it interesting that the plane has 4 epirbs that are designed to go off by an impact or immersion in water. One so called expert on Fox News said if it had crashed at least one of them would have went off.

new topics

top topics

join