It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card - 'Early Warning' - Malaysia Airlines Connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would have to,disagree that these cards are thought to be prophetic by many.
They may be thought to be prophetic by some

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The bottom line here is we all will never be told the truth about what happened to this flight, at my age it is a good gut feeling ,plus what is happening in the world today!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by eisegesis

Thanks Alice. The entrance to that city is through a rabbit hole isn't it? Say hello to the white queen for me will you.

Don't be a jerk. Like FlyersFan said, this is a highly speculative forum and you are being a total buzzkill.

Underground Cities of Cappadocia

Created in the 7th – 8th century B.C. , Derinkuyu is the deepest known underground city and goes down to 11 stories (85 meters) in the ground. Derinkuyu was created as a refuge in times of war and later served as a safe place for Christians facing persecution by the Roman Empire. The walkways are a little small, but the pathways and rooms are well lit and you have plenty of room to move around. Seeing first-hand the homes, churches, stables, wineries and storage areas and how people survived for months at a time is amazing. Most of the underground cities in the region are connected and at any given time one underground city could have had from 25,000 – 50,000 people living there.

If you think that these cities don't exist in todays world, you have a level of ignorance that is not suitable even for the skunk works forum.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here is the main page for the game owner game site

A friend has a few of his games

Cards are intresting but the ones you are looking for are from the first set I believe

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

EBAY, 200 out of 300 cards for $80. I was just looking for them myself, i may invest in them, just for fun, and for reasons like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I can't take credit for this picture as it came from another forum. My mind wants to make it fit, but I just can't. With that said, I am one person and will always encourage thinking in ways that others dare not.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Oh I know and I'm glad you posted it here to begin with I'm just saying in an interest to find out what really happened this isn't the place to begin the search. Obviously you feel the same or you would not have put it in this particular forum. Anyway carry on. No harm intended.

How very kind of you to give FlyersFan permission to post 'her' thread in the 'appropriate' forum.

As for finding out what really happened ... this seems as good a place as any considering the lack of information we have so far.

Carry-on. Woody )O(

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I didn't give anyone permission to do anything but thanks for putting words in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
How do you know it is terrorists? We don't know yet.

Both transponders were purposely turned off .. minutes apart.
It's terrorists. And the authorities are focus'd on the co-pilot.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

SixX18
EBAY, 200 out of 300 cards for $80.

I'll go look again. I"m seeing hundreds of dollars for 400 card sets. I'm not going to do that much.

AutumnWitch657
in an interest to find out what really happened this isn't the place to begin the search.

A card from the Illuninati card game isn't going to tell us 'what really happened'.
The point is that some folks think the cards were made and real life is mirroring what is in them.

I'm asking THOSE WHO ARE OPEN TO IT ... do people think this card is telling us about the missing airplane?
What about the beam of light? A beacon to find the plane ... a beacon saying where it all took place?

Or nothing at all?? Not a match?

Some folks thought the clock tower card was a match for Sochi ... but I wasn't seeing it.

So I"m wondering if others are seeing in this card what I kinda do ...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My first reaction when I look at that is - its a marker/beacon of where the plane went down. I can see the connection in image to geography, but only because I'm looking for, I think. But, yes, could be Malaysia and could be the light is coming from where the plane transponder turned off. I still don't believe all this "the plane is flying around the Indian Ocean" stuff anyway.

BTW, I looked up the card on Google images and found that this is the text underneath the card image:

"Play this card, as a free move, after any Disaster is played. It gives the target +10 to defend against that one Disaster."

So....look in this spot to find the plane before it blows up something else? No idea....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I find it interesting that I"m not the only one on a conspiracy forum to think about this card.
I was thinking ... turn the illuminati card upside down and compare it to the Islands on the
right side of the map .... Could be.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I didn't even think to look at the instructions on the card for a clue.
That's interesting.

"Play this card, as a free move, after any Disaster is played. It gives the target +10 to defend against that one Disaster."

- The disaster is already played ... the plane goes missing.
- Follow the map on the card and defend against the disaster ... which means the disaster isn't over yet.

That easily fits a plane being hijacked (the first part of the disaster) .... and having to defend against the second part of the disaster - the plane being loaded with WMD and it flying somewhere without a transponder.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good find OP
Its a bit to close for comfort IMO I will be watching this thread as well as the others keep up the good work to all who are investigating
love to you all

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by ns9504

I didn't even think to look at the instructions on the card for a clue.
That's interesting.

- The disaster is already played ... the plane goes missing.
- Follow the map on the card and defend against the disaster ... which means the disaster isn't over yet.

That easily fits a plane being hijacked (the first part of the disaster) .... and having to defend against the second part of the disaster - the plane being loaded with WMD and it flying somewhere without a transponder.

Anything is possible at this point! And maybe +10 means ten days to figure this out before the next part of the disaster? Keep an eye on ~March 17?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

FlyersFan

I find it interesting that I"m not the only one on a conspiracy forum to think about this card.
I was thinking ... turn the illuminati card upside down and compare it to the Islands on the
right side of the map .... Could be.

I thought it looked like a mirror image (similar but not precise of course, for those who like to pick-up on any minor faults
) ... as if to fold the one image over the top of the other so to speak.

Woody )O(

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

did you look at the Tom Haneghans briefing article , "Chinese Box Exposed?"It is full of Cabal markings. it says Chinese govt wanted to shoot down plane b/c there were Military people on board who had intel that Chinese govt did not want exposed.Vitnamese air traffic controller warned pilot and plane diverted. Article sasy plane landed in India. It also says multiple Cabals were involved and this the reason for the multi-govt cover-up. see what you think

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok im just going to put this out there seeing as you was on about the cards.

Id never heard of em untill your post then when I looked em up a lot of them are very very close to actual events twin towers, Pentagon, tsunami, nuclear disaster ect. So thank you for showing me something new it gave me something to do for a few hours

While I was searching through the cards there was one that had Brazil in it and with you saying that the meaning of the card you have mentioned is that the disaster is not over, well isn't the football world cup on in Brazil in next few months maybe the plane was stolen to make another 9-11 event at the world cup I am just grasping at straws here but it fits lol :p

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Flyers Fan and anyone else if you have an android you can go to google store and download and app called "Illuminati New World Orders" it says it's for phones but I downloaded it into my tablet. The app has 420 cards. Hope this helps you.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

You Sir have just made my day ill get app I can look through em properly then lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join