It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card - 'Early Warning' - Malaysia Airlines Connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is obviously highly speculative so I'm putting this topic in 'skunk works'.
The illuminati card 'Early Warning' ... Take a look.
It sure looks like the area that the Malaysia Airlines flight went missing.
The beam of light ... a spotlight on a early warning for us to pay attention??

Does anyone else see any Illuminati Card connections for Malaysia Airlines missing flight?

I'm combing through the cards online to see if I can find anything about the plane being used later as a WMD delivery system.

(oh .. and I"m trying to buy a complete set so if anyone has a link to a complete set for sale , please U2U me. Thanks)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hmmm...maybe someone could do a map overlay to see if it fits this radar grid.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

eBay has them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
.maybe someone could do a map overlay to see if it fits this radar grid.

I'm not computer smart. But an overlay would show if it fits, at least if it fits closely, any island clusters.
I'd think we'd have to check a bunch of them that are within range of a fully fueled plane of that size.
The beam of light ... could be where the plane is now or where it went down or where it was hijacked ..

Or maybe it's nothing at all.

It just caught my eye so I'm wondering if others have noticed and if there are other Illuminati cards that
fit this situation.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

BlastedCaddy
eBay has them.

Cheapest I've found them on Ebay is $245 and there is NO WAY we can go for that.

I think there are something like 400 cards all together.
It would be so much easier to have the whole set instead of having to look online at the cards.
It's a hit or miss thing online ....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hint hint......
Terrorists do not leave clues for armchair sleuths to detect. They know there are smarter people out there who could thwart their efforts. Don't look for clues to reality in a card game.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Don't look for clues to reality in a card game.

This is skunk works. It's a highly speculative forum. And the Illuminati Cards are thought to possibly be prophetic to many people. It's a topic that comes up regularly at ATS. So yes, we will look for clues in the cards and discuss it in Skunk Works.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

How do you know it is terrorists? We don't know yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

bitsforbytes

I would think anyone hijacking a plane would be considered a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The fun thing about these cards is you can twist and make events match these cards.

I'll play...

This cards matches my initial gut feeling of jets scrambled and an "accidental" shoot down.

Plane shows up unidentified, and an early warning is transmitted but results in a shoot down.

Problem for me is, whose military?
edit on 15-3-2014 by deessell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

And where's the wreckage?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It's been 10 days now. We have been distracted.

Beware the Ides of March....

Fisherman will find the pieces of the a/c...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
to me that card is showing the epicenter of the Japanese earthquake that caused the tsunami/fukushima incident

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Hint hint......
Terrorists do not leave clues for armchair sleuths to detect. They know there are smarter people out there who could thwart their efforts. Don't look for clues to reality in a card game.

Think of it like a crypto-invitation to hop into your bunker. IF there are people pulling the strings of humanity, they are believed to be forgiven by inadvertently declaring their intentions. We told you it was coming, but you were on channel 6 instead of channel 11.

The are rumors of giant underground cities already in operation full of vacant apartments. The technology has existed for a long time now. If you are looking to the stars for the future of mankind, keep dreaming. Start looking down at your feet and understand that NASA is nothing more than a front for their black projects. It is much easier this way, especially if there really is a theat to humanity right around the corner.

Certain powerful people would love to reduce the useless eaters and only save the best and brightest. There has been a turd in the gene pool for a long time and eventually there will be a giant pool skimmer to remove it. Whether it will happen naturally or carefully orchestrated is anybody's guess. They do not believe in equality for all, for then they would have to share their toys. Make sure your blood is blue and your DNA triple helix.
edit on 15-3-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I sent you a private message
edit on 3/15/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I feel like every time there is a post about the Illuminati Cards, it goes to skunk works..or is deleted, 404'd, whatever.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh I know and I'm glad you posted it here to begin with I'm just saying in an interest to find out what really happened this isn't the place to begin the search. Obviously you feel the same or you would not have put it in this particular forum. Anyway carry on. No harm intended.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

bitsforbytes

Oh yeah you're correct. Good guys always hyjack planes. My bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

Thanks Alice. The entrance to that city is through a rabbit hole isn't it? Say hello to the white queen for me will you.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

th3onetruth

I feel like every time there is a post about the Illuminati Cards, it goes to skunk works..or is deleted, 404'd, whatever.
the OP put it there himself . It was not moved here.
edit on AMu31u0331145312014-03-15T10:45:22-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join