It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I had an odd dream last night and thought that I'd post it here.

I am lying on some sort of surface (bed or couch) and one of my sisters brings me a swaddled baby. The baby is placed at the bottom of my feet. The baby then somehow climbs up to me and I attempt to feed it as I sensed that it was hungry. I ended up drowning the baby with the milk in the bottle. I begin to apologize to my sister and attempt to get help but my sister tells me that it's okay. She then tells me to look at the baby. The baby looks shrunken and much smaller. As I get up I am led to some sort of meeting. I realize that it is some sort of awards ceremony. I go into an adjacent room and there is a spread of food and I start to make a plate. At this point I wake up.

Considering what I am going through in my life right now I find this dream very interesting. Any interpretation would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The baby is you. Laughs maniacally.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Why are you laughing maniacally? If the baby is me then I will be okay and somehow survive.

Please advise.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I was just joking. It's just my way of emphasizing that I suck at dream interpretation. Your best bet is if you get lucky, and someone on ATS is licensed to do that. However, I think that if someone has time to waste by being on ATS, they're not gonna be licensed in something like that. Just my own personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh, okay.

I didn't realize that there was a license to offer an opinion on a dream. I do it elsewhere,always for free, but decided to get an outside opinion here.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I mean, yeah, there are plenty people who can offer an opinion. But there's a much better chance that someone who's licensed will be accurate. They tend to use established methods. But ultimately, the way to unlocking a dream symbol is by analyzing what that symbol means to you, personally. I've never been to a dream analyst, but I'm sure that they would ask you what you felt when you saw the baby, for example. Dream symbols have a general meaning, and one specific to that person.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I see.

For any licensed person on this site I felt surprised but obligated when I saw that the baby was approaching me.
edit on 8-3-2014 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If I had to analyze your dream, I would say that you are many times put in a place of responsibility. You feel inadequate when these situations arise, but to your surprise, you end up succeeding. The situations usually have to do with helping other people. Does any of this seem true? This is actually my first time doing this. I've done it sometimes for myself.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It is not that I feel inadequate at all. It is that I am put in these positions and analyzed without knowing it. So there are expectations placed on me to produce and I do. I just didn't know how or why I was asked to produce...

Others in similar positions are not challenged.

BTW, I appreciate you responding. I am getting insight here. Trust me.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Maybe your desire is to be lauded for the effort you make.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes but then again, no.

Be gratuitous that I did this. But do not hold me to different standards than others. If I am held to different standards then why aren't you doing this to others?

Thank you for responding!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, I hope I was able to help you, no matter how inadequate was.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You really did. You uncovered a layer that I had not considered but could be the root of the issue.

I truly thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

You're welcome. Maybe us amateurs are skilled at dream interpretation, after all.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i liked the bit with the crazy mom.

(ps. remembering dreams is not healthy).

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

the baby...needing fed... You responded...

the 'milk' (rather a Mega-National Conglomerates' "Formula") was basically harming the baby & all babies that consume the Milk-replacement-Formula which has HGH &^ other 'Additives' in it --- and condems 98%+ of all G-20 newborns to a life of dependency and a path to fast-food (slow) death from malnutrition.
-see- your sister didn''t blame you or get angry with you drowning the baby... because she knew that it wasn't you--IT was the suppliers/big Pharma and 'Formula' profiteers your sister blamed...

the banquet room with all those other 'grown-up' foods were the representative GMO's & mutant grains/meats/etc
that have contaminated the natural food-chain... You should have made note of the foods that were present as you stacked your plate...

your dream was related to the global poisoning taking lace at all levels..infants/toddlers/kids/adults/elderly nearing their planned Eugenics sendoff
edit on th31139432542808372014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Don't take him (or her) seriously. He or she is messing with you the same way I was messing with you.

This comment is to cry93.

edit on bSat, 08 Mar 2014 18:44:26 -0600pm66America/Chicago3pmSaturday08America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This dream happened.

I was messing with no one. I asked for info. I thank you for your own contribution.

The world is truly crazy! I ETA this.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

We have failure to communicate. I meant that Studio was trying to mess with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC

but i have an anti tracker and for some reason it wont allow me to post new threads unless i use internet explorer...

so anyway..

had a dream saturday night that i ended up bodyslamming my roommate into a bunch of beer bottles, to the point i had to sew him stitches...

so sunday night, in real life, my rooommate and i get into it, which has never happened before, at least physically, and i ended up bodyslamming him into just one of my whiskey glasses, which of course didnt cause injury.

so my question is: what did my dream mean?? it came true to some interpretation...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join