It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So the CNN lady says they saw a tower connection but don't know if a call was made? Really. They do not know if that number made a call. The NSA can fill them in. I guess all those facts of calls placed used as evidence is wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Ah good you see it now...

If one phone did connect there are chances that others connected as well provided they were powered on... I would like to see those records.

And I will go even farther. Malaysia has a very robust WiMax network. Any tablet or device on that plane that had an NIC with built-in 802.16 capability, would have let a digital fingerprint when it tried to associate with the network if it came into range. I want to see those records too.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Lies...

Technology has then answer. Only one cell phone connected despite huge number of phones are never turned off. And once again the system doesn't know what the phone did? lies......................

Bet many phones tried to connect and failed due to the fast moving plane.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Today i did some work with Google earth, setting out a possible path which this aircraft supposedly had flown according to Malaysian authorities.
The outcome is that it is simply not possible.
It is only possible if this aircraft turned back at IGARI and flew in a strait line towards Pulau Perak where it was spotted around 02:40 according to a malaysian militairy officer.

But here is the problem, how can it be in that location if it was already past VAMPI at 02:29 (first ping line).
Let's theorise that the time stamp is simply wrong and this aircraft flew in a strait line towards the first ping line and passing by Pulau Perak, it must have been flying with a speed of 466kn or 537 mph.
The distance from IGARI to the first ping line is about 600 miles.
That is possible, but not if it was flying at a very low altitude as mentioned.
i had a chuckle when i read that this airliner has been flown like a fighter jet, at 466kn i imagine that the turnradius must be quite big.

Witnesses.
There were multiple witnesses who reported that they saw a plane at low altitude heading towards Bachok.
The time was between 01:30 and 01:45 and all the reports indicated a bearing of 350 dergees north.

That is not the direction from which MH370 would have flown towards Malaysia, coming from IGARI it should be 050 or even 060 degrees east if it flew in a strait line.

But there was an aircraft which came from that direction (343 dergees north) and flew towards and passed by Bachok around 01:31.
This aircraft was an A320 CES5093
The only problem is, this aircraft was flying at 37000ft according to FR24.

But if this was the aircraft they had spotted and not MH370, than that means that only the blip at the radar which was mentioned by the military officer is an indication that MH370 had gone back and flew south.
But that is also unsure.

But it was still unclear why search teams were combing the Malacca Strait, on the western side of the peninsula, until the air force chief told local media on Tuesday that military radar had picked up a signal showing the plane near the tiny island of Pulau Perak off the west coast – hundreds of kilometres north-west of Kuala Lumpur – at 2.40am; the time initially indicated by Malaysia Airlines.

It is possible that officials were, and remain, uncertain as to whether they really detected MH370.

TheGuardian

All in all, it would be the fail of the century if MH370 lies at the bottom of the South china sea or in the Gulf of Thailand while for weeks planes have been crossing the southern Indian Ocean and a pilot is dragged through the dirt because of speculations about suicide and taking 238 lives with him.

One more thing, the testimony from the oil worker on the rig, he spotted something burning of which he thought that it was the plane he had seen.
This might have been a meteor which crashed into the ocean and was the source of the seismic tremor

edit on 14-4-2014 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2014 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Mikeultra

thepolish1

Imagewerx
reply to post by thepolish1

What exactly do you think he's on to? He hasn't done his research all that well if he's using the passenger's phones ringing as proof of something not being what it should be.This was debunked over a month ago as being caused by the exchange generating the ring tone and not the handset itself,so you will still hear a remotely generated ringtone from your phone even if the one your calling is switched off.

OK? Anyone with half a brain would know, the batteries in the phones would be dead, even if it was a few days after the plane disappeared and if you call a phone that is off, due to what ever reason, it would ring once and go straight to voice mail. If it even rings, sometimes it just goes to voicemail.

Of course, I guess you missed the part that I said I just got on the thread.

One thing I have learned since I have been on this site, Nothing is what it appears to be. IMO........
With that said, Who was it that said "You never let a good disaster go to waste." ?

Kinda makes you wonder if our leaders have our best interest in mind?

The cretin who uttered those words is this ballerina. He's real close with the current president of the U.S.

Thank you Mike, and, go figure, another low-life scum bag politician from Chicago.

As far as politics go, it is about the most crooked city in the US. Why does the American public tolerate such B.S.?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

To add insult to injury, Emmanuel was elected mayor of Chicago in 2011.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Nochzwei

JohnnySasaki
Was this posted before?

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Plane was 'thrown around like a fighter jet in attempt to dodge radar'

Thoughts?

Intentionally or otherwise, you simply cannot throw this lumberjack
around like a fighter jet/

They said the same thing about the planes that hit the Pentagon and the Twin Towers on 9/11, but it still happened. I actually remember some air traffic controllers that were present that day saying they thought for sure the plane that hit the pentagon was a fighter jet (before it crashed of course) simply because they didn't think a commercial airliner could make such maneuvers.

Don't get me wrong here, I might believe 5% of anything that comes out of a news source, on a good day. I'm just relaying what was literally the first article to come up when I researched the MH370 incident a couple days ago, and I thought it might be of some interest. I haven't really been following the investigation that closely. In fact, hardly at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Go read the full quote by the controllers about Flight 77, instead of the cut off quote. They said they don't maneuver like that because it's not comfortable for the passengers, not because the plane can't do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

*beats head against desk*

Unnamed source this, unnamed US official that.... I get the reason for the need for anonymity but one can't help but think MSM is relying on that mask far too much. This US official contradicting the Malaysian Defence/Transport minister on CNN??

I think CNN have lost quite a bit of credibility during this search for MH370.

But having said that, so has Malaysia.

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my room.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

auroraaus

*beats head against desk*

Unnamed source this, unnamed US official that.... I get the reason for the need for anonymity but one can't help but think MSM is relying on that mask far too much. This US official contradicting the Malaysian Defence/Transport minister on CNN??

I think CNN have lost quite a bit of credibility during this search for MH370.

But having said that, so has Malaysia.

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my room.

100% agreement. This is turning into a joke. Lots of people in jobs who are incompetent, liars or just don't care. I no longer wonder why the world is so very screwed up.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

I get a kick out of the old CNN guy who walks around on the giant maps and sets and mostly botches barely technical topics. I keep think I am watching a Jos. A. Banks commercial.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I called it from day one that the co pilot and two illegal passport carriers were the ones.

Thus new news just makes be believe that even more.

cnn

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
I called it from day one that the co pilot and two illegal passport carriers were the ones.

Thus new news just makes be believe that even more.

cnn

I think it was the captain.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

may i,,,

wow.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So you still think some malfunction happened, no mayday and the plane flies around specific areas until fuel is gone.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

"So you still think some malfunction happened, no mayday and the plane flies around specific areas until fuel is gone. "

only if i was still sniffing glue,, which is what u would have too be doing ,, too make "777 no fuel, falls out of sky" a breaking news story.

"some malfunction happened" it did not land in bejing so yes.

"no mayday" , see as a software seems too run everything on a 777,, does it also run "mayday"?

"plane flies around specific areas until fuel is gone" plane only do as it is commanded,, by the software.

answer one question for me,,, "will a 777 stay in sky,,with NO Computer ??" yes/no

control the computer,, control the airplane,,simple.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yes it will fly fine without the computer. And, again, you can't get access to the computer without direct access on the electronics bay with special software and cables.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The communists have infiltrated the U.S. They said they were going to do it long time ago. That's where we are today. I wish there was somewhere I could escape to. If I had the finances to do it, I wouldn't think twice about renouncing my citizenship. The country has been destroyed from within. I'm seeing more posters here realizing that this really is a big fat lie. I know that I said it was, way back early on. Don't believe anything that your governments tell you! Turn off your TV! Stop drinking the fluoride!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

only if i was still sniffing glue,, which is what u would have too be doing ,, too make "777 no fuel, falls out of sky" a breaking news story.

So you are saying a 777 gone is no news story?

or

a 777 running out of fuel will keep flying?

new topics

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join