It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

You could probably achieve the same effect with a simple potato. It could be happening when she is asleep, or it could be that she comes into contact with something that shape when sitting down.

Tell me, do they always appear in the same positions, or do they appear to change positions slightly, every now and again? It could be that this is some sort of incidental transfer from something she comes into contact with on a daily basis. There are all manner of chemical traces that could be left on skin that would cause a reaction on a blacklight, so please do not freak out until you know there is something to worry about!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Then put an extremely popular logo on her

was you just sayen or did you mean this? I find the "logo" familiar but can't find it anywhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

gets ready for school and after going to school comes right home on the school bus and does not go to any clubs.
I always know where she is and I know she did not go to any clubs. Besides that, where we live she has to be driven by me or another family member or adult family friend to go anywhere.
She is very special and unique in her choices and I know this is not her sneaking around and doing things

That is EXACTLY the kind of thing my parents would say about me when I was 17. It wasn't until I was much older that they found out how much of an absolute little hooligan I was. They thought I was a perfect little angel until I told them all of the nonsense I got into. For quite a while they didn't even believe me when I came clean with them. I AM NOT saying that this kid is like that. I am just saying, never underestimate the sneakiness of a teenager or the drama that can ensue so they don't get busted. LOL

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It doesn't appear to be the Monster logo.

Close, but no prize.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
whats the situation that ended with her examining herself with a black light ?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

How interesting...she just 'happened' to be playing with a lack light and randomly saw these marks...

With only 21. Posts under your belt, I believe you are full of it and this has been done purposefully.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sounds like you're in a similar situation. We have no reasonable explanation to these mysterious marking on my granddaughter either.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

These markings were discovered last evening. This child is really scared and I know she did not do this to herself with a potato or anything else. We are keeping an eye on them and seeing if there are any changes over the next few days. Also, we are taking her to the doctor next week to see if he can explain how she may have gotten them.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

samuel1990

How interesting...she just 'happened' to be playing with a lack light and randomly saw these marks...

With only 21. Posts under your belt, I believe you are full of it and this has been done purposefully.

With hearing her sincere testimony and seeing pictures, that would be pretty elaborate to make up just for kicks? A lot of empty calories.
Your response is pretty insulting and doesn't show much humanity within you..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The markings appear to be consistent, as if they are multiple impressions from a single source.

What the source is, I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Now now, I am not saying that she did it to herself. What I am saying is that this could be something she has come into contact with in the normal course of her day. Now I do not know what that might be, but if you want to figure it out before you get to the doctor, then you should think like a child. Remember how you used to act... Swinging your legs when sitting on the bus, clambering into strange places that only a child could go, and so on, and so forth.

Have you tried shutting off all the lights, getting your alternative light source out, and looking around the home? Try it in the garden? It might be worth a look.

Either that, or wait to see the doctor.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

alienreality

starfire2453
reply to post by WhiteAlice

The light was just something we saw and I bought it for her. She doesn't usually ask for anything and it was only a few dollars. It was an inexpensive, small gift and she wanted to see if it was something she really wanted before investing a lot of money that she earns with her dog grooming business.

Coincidentally, these kind of UV lamps are used in veterinary medicine to reveal ring worm infections before they become fully blown and are still hard to see without the light.

They also detect lots of other organics that are phosphorescent under UV light, so having one of these can really be instrumental even in dog grooming.

The reason I said I recognize those markings is because I have seen them before on cattle that have been mutilated, and I saw them in person in the company of veterinarians that were investigating.

You should contact your state MUFON director and advise them of this so they can investigate it to see if this is one of those situations. They WILL know!
This is serious Sht and should not be ignored. Especially by a concerned parent.
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

do you have any links to sites that have pictures of these marks on mutilated cows?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Looks like a Monster energy drink symbol.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Holographicmeat

I know this kid and she is not into the things that most kids her age are doing. She actually discusses things with us and will say how stupid other teenagers are. She asking permission for things she wants to do and abides by my answer whether or not she agrees with me. She is not a sneak and I know for a fact that this is not something she had anything to do with. If you knew her you would understand why I can say that. She doesn't hang with a crowd and really confides in me, where most teenages would rather die then share or admit to things. She is an awesome young adult who we have guided to teach her the proper things in life. Now, I am not saying she's perfect and has screwed up in the past on minor things and accepted the consequences, but for the important issues in life she loves and respects all of those around her and this is not a teenage practical joke.
If you knew her you would understand how can can say this and know this is not something she did or was aware of it being done.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Either that, or wait to see the doctor.

I don't know of any MD's that would be useful in this situation.

That visit would seem like a waste of time and money.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

she was just shining her light around the room and it hit on her leg. It was purely by accident that she discovered this.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Yes you're exactly right! Monster uses a glow in the dark stamp when featuring their products at bars and raves.

edit on 1-3-2014 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

link   

My 17 yr old granddaughter was playing with her handheld blacklight yesterday

said quite casually. why haz she got a backlight?
i thought only CSI and nightclubs have them.

link   
is it possible that it is some chemical that made its way onto the bottom of her purse or backpack and she carries it in her lap on the bus or in a car and that over a few days it has left a mark from the purse or bag?

maybe there was some spilled some place and it wasn't wiped up and it got on her bag or purse. Use the black light and check her purses and backpack, laptop bag things she would carry in her lap. also UV light check her purses,bags and clothing to see if it left any on the clothes.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Well, we all feel this is very serious and that's the reason I posted on this site as I was praying someone could help with this. I see a lot of replies from people who think she did it herself. That is not the case.
I thank you for your input and help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join