It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens revenge against Britain and America over bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Iran threatens revenge against Britain and America over bombing

www.telegraph.co.uk

Iran has threatened retaliation against Britain and America after claiming their intelligence services masterminded an attack on its Revolutionary Guard leadership.

In an escalation of tensions, the head of the Revolutionary Guard, General Mohammad Ali Jafari, said his security officials had documents linking Britain and America to Jundullah, the militant group which claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing on Sunday.

Seven senior Guard officers were among at least 42 officials, bystanders and tribal leaders to have been killed.

"Behind this scene are the American and British intelligence apparatus, and there will have to be retaliatory measures to punish them,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related ATS threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK so what is their stance on Israel/Mossad? From the other thread I posted the overwhelming responses seemed to believe it was Mosaad. Iran feels that it was the US/UKs fault.

I know it's hard to separate fact from fiction. So what does this mean exactly? More terrorist activity against the west? More support for their extensions in Iraq and now possibly in Afghanistan? Possibly pulling out of their Nuclear fuel negotiations?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Iran Monday accused Pakistan, Britain and the United States of aiding rebels behind a bomb attack on the elite Revolutionary Guards that killed dozens, as angry commanders vowed a "crushing" retaliation

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great Find S&F.

This whole thing is getting more and more fishy. Oh how this just seems like the relative calm before the storm. I would hate to go to war with Iran.

Blow back in action my friends. We should have gotten involved in Iran in the first place.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To me this is screaming that a war is inevitable. Just a matter of time. Its been coming for a while now.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok got to ask .... What's with the new avatar Slayer ?

But back to your post ... Time will tell . It will be interesting to see just what comes from this seemingly sudden " bad luck " that has been facing Iran as of late .

Does the west have special op's missions in Iran designed to under mind there government , I would bet they do .

If these type of things continue my money is on another proxy war possible between Israel and Lebanon in the form of more rocket attacks .

Iran does have options that it can and has exerted in the past . Just what form will there " retaliation " take ? One can only speculate .

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Iran pulls back from deal on uranium enrichment

Iran's negotiators have toughened their stance on the nuclear programme, signalling that Tehran will refuse to go ahead with an agreement to hand over 75 per cent of its enriched uranium.

The move came as Iranian officials held talks with representatives of America, France and Russia in Vienna. An earlier meeting in Geneva on Oct 1 had yielded an agreement which some saw as a possible breakthrough.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'll reiterate the comment I made about "Them" threatening the USA...

So sad to bad... couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fanatics... but we didn't do it... they did it to themselves when they stole the election... To borrow a phrase from the immortal Mister Rodgers... "Can you say "Civil War?... sure I knew you could""!

What else can I say.. that's an internal problem but if they want to dump it on us bring it on...

In fact here in my state, is a colony of Sunni's from Iran who were relocated here after the Shaw was overthrown... I bet a lot of those folks, (a few thousand) displaced and dispossessed will line up in droves to have the chance to take back their own country...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Curiosity peaks on how exactly they will take their revenge.

I am still convinced that Iran pulled the strings to put the US on the defense.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great Find S&F.

This whole thing is getting more and more fishy. Oh how this just seems like the relative calm before the storm. I would hate to go to war with Iran.

Blow back in action my friends. We should have gotten involved in Iran in the first place.

You know...

I don't think many of the younger ATS crowd knows what blow back means. We had blow back when Iran took those 52 hostages and some feel 9/11 was blow back for our previous actions in the region.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Unbelievable ignorance and arrogance. This was a TERRORIST attack - by the US/UK on Iran. I thought the US/UK stance was 'War on Terror" not 'War WITH Terror'?

I hope those hardliners who think the US/UK can do no wrong can finally admit to the inescapable reality - Iran is being provoked, and it is PURELY for the plans of the NWO.

Why would any normal person want this war? They are being forced into an untenable position - they have been peaceful - they have been diplomatic.

The ELECTION fraud - was AGAIN perpetrated by the UK and US agents - anyone who believes the bullsh-t story that has been presented by the western media needs to go and review the evidence.

All free people EVERYWHERE - and ESPECIALLY in the US - should CONDEMN their own governments - and DEMAND they cease and desist from provoking a war in Iran for purely political purposes.

What would the response be from the US if a Iranian funded terrorist group attacked targets in the US - killing senior military people?

I hope that Iran calls on Russia - I would love to see Russia advance and secure the Caspian pipeline in retaliation - and then advance further into Afghanistan and threaten US troops there.

Not that I want the conflict - but the arrogance of the US has to stop somewhere - someone has to stand up against the NWO's insidious plans. Unfortunately I think Putin is all aboard the NWO wagon already, from what I've seen of him.

No American should be supporting the occupation of Afghanistan, or Iraq for that matter - and NO-ONE with a mind for peace should condone this obvious attempt by the west to provoke Iran into war.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Awesome all we need is more instability in Paskistan which USA gave nukes. Brilliant

Watch the Strait of Hormuz. Watch for a suitcase nuke in DC. I hope not, but what else have we left them to do.

It's unfortunate they gave up of the enrichment deal with Russia, maybe that's another signal they're preparing for something. Scary, this will not be shock and awe if we attck. This is not Iraq, more people and modern weapons from Russiaa and China.

How will this affect the Shanghai Corporation if this is declared an act of war?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by wylee]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Tit for Tat

Eye for an eye.

It's all good. IT'S all old testament school.

OR the New Testament version of...

Do onto to others before they realize what hit them and have a chance to retaliate!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Unbelievable ignorance and arrogance is your belief that America would pick this moment in history to provoke Iran...

From a strategic view now is the worse possible time to mount a new offencive... our troops are already over extended, bordering on a serious manpower shortage... there have been major delays in acquiring new equipment... the list is endless...

Unlike the terrorists we don't load a car with explosives and go for a drive, we load a hundred B1B's with smart bombs and end the problem before it starts... All this cloak and dagger bull is the life blood of the movies... real Armies don't work that way... Especially ours!

PS ... Hey SLAYER69 Why dont you send that "Abby Normal" brain to Iran... they could use one about now

[edit on 19-10-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

You give me proof that this was an assasination funded or logistically supported by the U.S., the U.K. or anyone else and I'll be the first to call for someone's head on a plate. Until that happens, this is propaganda designed to deflect attention from Iran's own inner turmoil that you're buying hook, line and sinker.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

This was a TERRORIST attack - by the US/UK on Iran. I thought the US/UK stance was 'War on Terror" not 'War WITH Terror'?

Please explain what you have as proof to support this statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Every Iranian of any authority right now is looking over their shoulder, suspicious of everyone else, especially Iranians.

They're yelling into the darkness right now, confused and a bit scared. Good.

Never, ever listen to verbage to determine your mortal enemies.

Picking through rhetoric is like picking fly**** out of pepper.

You'll know your enemies by their actions.

Once defined, you only postpone the inevitable mortal engagement to your opponent's advantage.

And SLAYER - that AVATAR!

Jesus!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
reply to post by Amagnon

Unbelievable ignorance and arrogance is your belief that America would pick this moment in history to provoke Iran...

From a strategic view now is the worse possible time to mount a new offencive... our troops are already over extended, bordering on a serious manpower shortage... there have been major delays in acquiring new equipment... the list is endless...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by DaddyBare]

Which is exactly why they would do it now. You seem to under the misguided impression that said war is meant to be won by the west. It's purpose is devastation, to remove any last crumb of moral, and what better way than to sacrifice a generation of well meaning idiots who volunteer to die for nothing.

Cannon fodder. The best thing people who want to defend their homeland can do is stay home, and defend their homeland. If your dead body is lying in Asia, what good are you?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There have been quite a few reports that Jundullah receives aid from the US, along with the UK, Saudi Arabia, & Pakistan.

Supposedly the relationship with the US began in 2005.

This is not huge secret, it's been reported on extensively by ABC News among other people.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

And there have been quite a few reports that Hamas has recieved direct military support from the Iranians, as well as the insurgents that purportedly came across the Iranian border into Iraq from '05-'07, yet these reports by many ATSers are considered nothing more than propaganda and hearsay - I treat this with the same level of skepticism, forgive me. If the OP is going to decry the western world for all but "pulling the trigger" as it were, I'm going to want more to back that up than his opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join