It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens revenge against Britain and America over bombing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
god damn jesuits are at it again. divide and conquer....never fails.

i want to join them. im going to see if i can become a friar or bishop or father or cardinal or archbishop. maybe i will join the society of jesus. i'd fit right in among the old timers.

hey, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I posted this a while ago slayer

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just the accusation is enough. It will be used as anti-Western propaganda in mosques in the UK and US and will serve to further alienate British and American Muslims and increase their feeling of separateness and oppression.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Making war with Iran at the moment would be the last thing the UK would even dream of.
Gordon already has enough on his plate at home never mind war in foreign soil.

If you watched the video or listened to Amminejads speach at the 64th UN meeting you could tell there is alot of tension in Iran and also how they feel towards the west , was incredible listening to him rant!

If the UK goes to war with IRAN I will march in protest !

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I personally believe it was an internal job, I am Shia and we normally do not get along with the Sunni's. This is only in Iran, outside of Iran I do not see any problems, example here in the US we are all friends.

I believe the Iranian dictatorship does not want to appear weak from the inside out (revolting) so they blame the US or UK. This gives them the appearance of having control of the country.

But hey if the US did plan this attack I am glad and happy...the only way for freedom and peace is war via revolution or other...I would like to visit my country Iran just not under this cruel regime.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

And how will you react, if they attack a major british city? I for one would be marching for retaliation.

Oh claim it was conjured up by the British Government.

If Iran attack any city they better expect to be bitch slapped. Gordon Brown will be out on his behiney shortly anyways. Will wait and see how Cameron deals with the Iranian situation. He reminds me of Thatcher, I do not know why but he does.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This simply only spells out one thing, and you have to be pretty dumb not to see it.

It means a false flag either in Israel or U.S. blamed on "angry Iran" by Mossad/CIA/MI6.

Don't be surprised if a false flag happened before the month of October is over.

There's tons of discussion surrounding October 23-26.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I believe it likely that this is all an Iranian production, a sleight-of-hand to keep international eyes of consternation away from Iran and their nuclear goals.

Will the IAEA still performed previously diverted and delayed inspections?? Uh, Gee Whiz guys, there seems to be a bit of turmoil in Iran these days........ what say we delay the scheduled inspections another six months and call it a negotiated settlement? Yeah! That's the ticket! Call CNN!

What could it hurt?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
All war machines are moving so fast, it's hard to know who will strike, and where.

British and American troops have been detained in both Iraq and Afghanistan previously for dressing as locals and provoking violence.. this one you may remember the 2 Brit's even had explosives www.theinsider.org... - I know some squaddies but none who would blow themselves up for the cause, but who knows who is funding who?

Baluchistan is high on the agenda for Pakistan, US and UK strategy, so the fact the attacks took place here is enough to raise an eyebrow.

Equally, Iran are quite capable and willing to kill their own perhaps to place blame on the doorstep of the west.

With Iran's new energy offer to the SCO they have China and Russia in tow and I don't believe we're as cosy in bed with those 2 as we'd like as of yet.

UK and US troops may be stretched but it's never stopped them from attacking on new fronts before, and it won't again.

Israel may come away from this without having to fire a shot, if the west takes the blame and does all the work for them - and yes as one poster mentioned, expect a false flag in UK/US soon if this is going to happen.

This is one of those stories where it's impossible to place blame, but it certainly fits the coalition agenda. I really don't want to be around to see what happens next. I'm no seer but I don't need Nostradamus to tell me we're heading into a potential WW3 situation. I just hope that all sides can keep the fighting to minimal, but there will be fighting and I've a strong feeling with the US financial situation the governments both there and here in the UK will be contending with discontent at home as well as threat from abroad and homegrown "terrorists".

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
TPTB wants war with iran

as they wanted war in lebanon. there, hezbollah restrain themselves from reacting to the provocations and tptb failed losing their field on the political scene also as the country found some unity against their puppet in charge.

if amadinejad goes along with tptb plan, either he's stupid, either he belongs to them.
if he's not may the universe make him THINK.

we'll know soon...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is nothing that Iran\Pakistan or any of the other Muslim countries can do even if they wanted to.

The power of Israel, US, UK is so awesome, it is supported by not only the devil beings but also God. They have technology, strategies, and IQ that could wipe Iran off the map before Iran even thinks about launching one of their homemade rocketry (lol, 'rocketry').

There is no help for the Iran or Pakistan because God is too busy helping the other side and has consistently shown himself to not help any 'positive' cause.

The one-eyed dark lord's throne is almost ready and his arrival is soon (by the grace of God). Any opposition to this will be thwarted by God and his creation (Israel, UK, US etc.).

Happy days!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Or, just maybe he is as insane as everyone thinks he is, delusional and off balance, hence the reason they don't want nuke powers in his hands. Hm.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Is your post a joke? Sarcasm? Or are you seriously suggesting that "God" is busy working for the coalition? Don't derail this thread with blind sighted religious nonsense. I will happily debunk any "God" for you, and have on many occasions, without recourse. ALL nations involved have evil people - greedy, jealous, power-hungry and brutal leaders who care less about you or I and more about power, property and wealth. You are nothing to your God. Because, in reality, he is himself nothing and in turn does and will do nothing.

Remove if too far off topic, but also remove the above post.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
reply to post by Amagnon

All this cloak and dagger bull is the life blood of the movies... real Armies don't work that way... Especially ours!

Armies don't work that way but the Wests intelligence services do. They have a history of publicly and covertly supporting our enemy's enemy and will often supply funds, arms, training and information. After doing their job, the enemy's enemy often becomes our enemy.

I'm sure they would stop short of planning terrorist attacks however. They have smarter ways to incite...

This could be the start of a campaign to sway the Wests public opinion against Iran. Unfortunately Arminajad seems to be happily playing along.

How many more threats from Iran will it take before the Wests public happily go along with a strategic missile strike against certain Iranian infrastructure?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

(suggestion: maybe you obey too much to tv)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well you do have some thick-skin there Slayer. I have personally lost the will to post in these kinds of threads. There are people who don't want to understand the opinions of others, people that do not want to be open-minded. People who are so consumed by hatred of who they consider "the enemy" that encouraging them to look upon the issue from another perspective is like trying to reason with a brick wall. The sad thing is that they think they are so "awake" and "privy to what's really going on" but in reality they have blinded themselves with paranoia and delusional fantasies.

Does this make me a weak person? Maybe you think it does. But what is the point in investing time and effort into something that a number of people will not see or consider? What is the point in admitting your own perspective might be flawed and biased when others will not? What is the point in being willing to hear and address the "other" side's perspective and then being told that yours is misguided because it does not arrive at the same conclusions?

It's really a case of an edgeless double-edged sword! (Contradiction intended btw.) Want an example?

Scenario 1: Group Y treats group X badly. Why is Group Y treating Group X badly? Because Group X is bad.

Scenario 2: Group X treats group Y Badly. Well, why is Group X treating Group Y badly? Because Group X is bad!

[edit on 20/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

It's all good.
My feeling have stopped being hurt a long time ago for various reasons. I don't loose sleep at night over opinions.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How can you take sides? it don,t matter who is right or wrong, we ain,t dealing with guns or tanks or aircraft with missiles . we are talking about people under stress in control of nuclear missiles,

you know, upset someone and he presses a button ,BOOM everything finishe d, the UN and ALL countries should be working together against ALL threats and stayiing UNITED,
we all know the truth behind whats happening these wars MUST STOP because those at the top won,t suffer, they already have their luxurious underground bunkers.
The leaders work for the people, not the other way around, we must say no. otherwise in the end we will all lose.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran vowed retaliation Monday after accusing Pakistan, the U.S. and Britain of aiding Sunni militants who stunned the Islamic regime with a suicide bombing that killed top Revolutionary Guard commanders and dozens of others.

A commentary by the official news agency called on Iranian security forces "to seriously deal with Pakistan once and for all." And President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told his Pakistani counterpart that his nation must hunt down suspected members of Jundallah, or Soldiers of God.

"The presence of terrorist elements in Pakistan is not justifiable and the Pakistani government needs to help arrest and punish the criminals as soon as possible," state TV quoted Ahmadinejad as telling President Asif Ali Zardari on Monday.

I guess the Iranians know how Israel feels and why they want to target Iran. Holy cow, I can see what Pakistan will do now with Iran willing to deal with Pakistan once and for all.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well looks like the joint US/Israeli military defense excercise begins wensday.something tells me that a false flag attack may happen or one in the U.S. or were it could harm U.S. troops then voila! They will have a reason to stick iran in the eye. Its kinda convienent that this exercise will be going on wensday &right after this bombing took place sunday.

I just hope that no surprise suicicde bombers come out the shadows here in the states. =/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join