It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens revenge against Britain and America over bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

I'm not choosing sides on this one.
I'm not a fanboy of either Iran or Israel. Those who know me know this to be true.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well we finally have an official response. Lets read.
Britain and US reject Iranian accusations over terror attacks

The corrosive mistrust that festers between Iran and the West stretches from the British and US-backed coup of 1953 to the present day, with continuing covert foreign programmes aimed at regime change. British intelligence sources strongly deny Iranian assertions that Britain is backing the Sunni rebel group behind the weekend’s suicide attack on the Revolutionary Guards in Sistan-Baluchistan. Washington also denies involvement.

In 2005, the year that the opposition Jundallah turned to violence, Washington began the latest covert programme of lending assistance to Iranian militant opposition groups, hoping to effect regime change from within.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry man, you misunderstood... wasn't accusing you of picking the lesser of two evils. Simply saying that though I've no problems with conjecture on whether or not the U.S. or Britain were financially or logistically involved, if you come out blasting the west demanding that we decry our own governments because of, what up until this point, looks like the Mullahs reaping what they've sown, you better have a pretty blue hyperlink to back it up. I'm an American and can freely admit that the spooks at Langley have been pretty shady over the years and that I was embarrassed to have our former president wield the military like it was a bulldozer, but this is just way too convenient. There are as many reasons why we or the Brits wouldn't be involved in this as there are reasons why the Revolutionary Guard would say we were.

I'm not saying some of the world's more clandestine groups (CIA, MI5, Mossad come to mind) haven't been involved in the supply or training of supposed revolutionaries (i.e. the Mujahadeen - look how well that worked out), or even sects opposed to the government in Tehran. Just don't think this gig was operating with a handler... every station chief within 500 miles was probably having a stroke when this came out. Like I said though, provide proof and I'll be the first one to call for someone's head.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Legion2112]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting, first the UK and US trying to destabilize the Iranian country with pushing altercations and protest after the elections.

Now they are targeting specific important political figures with terrorist act.

Hell why they just don't have the Iranian president kill, I forgot, we don't kill nations leaders anymore.

Sometimes I wonder who the real behind the curtains terrorist are.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Oh I hear you.
I post both sides perspectives in my threads. I know I sometimes get slammed from both sides. I just find it funny that in one thread. Not this one yet. I'll get accused sometimes of being pro this or anti that.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Welcome to the group of those that keep open minds about anything in their discussions.

I been there and done that, you know very well how it goes.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

For example. Read some of the replies.

Marines Engage Al-Qaeda & Taliban Militants

On topic.
This is exactly the type of rhetoric Iran spews and then the Liberals simply state that they have a right to but Israel doesn't.

Hypocrisy.

Israel on the other hand doesn't help the situation with their paranoia!

I'm going to coin a new phrase... Ready?

Iranrael.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by Amagnon

This was a TERRORIST attack - by the US/UK on Iran. I thought the US/UK stance was 'War on Terror" not 'War WITH Terror'?

Please explain what you have as proof to support this statement.

Sure - Ive got the CIA operatives field report right here on my desk. I'll just scan it in ..

Use your brain - even Slayer who is pro US over the top had to admit this stinks of CIA/MI5/6.

There is no such thing as proof - you can't prove anything - I can't prove anything. We can only assemble evidence.

In this case the evidence is overwhelming - only the truly blind or stupid would be denying this is US/UK agents.

There is plenty of even mainstream media reports that this organization is funded by the US.

What I fail to understand is the continuing idea that the US military or government in any way act in the best interests of US citizens.

Have you been asleep? Did you miss the part where the NWO raped your economy and stole all the US real estate? Did you miss the part where it lead the US people into an occupation of Iraq based on lies? Did you miss the part where the government suspended all your freedoms? Did you miss the part where the CIA/Mossad committed a terrorist attack on the US called 911?

Are you really so far out of reality?

When they finally kill you by starvation or disease - as your dying - will you still lick their boots?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Is this more Uncle Napoleon stich en.wikipedia.org... Or is this a possability. I remember the Bush administration allowing 300million$ for activities to disrupt the Iranian regime and declared the Quds part of the Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization. Has Obama changed any of these policies?

No doubt if the Americans are in there so are MI6, SAS and other branches of the British apparatus. Pretty standard behaviour really. Do the Iranians have another 1953 on their hands?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

That's a very good question. There's a very complicated answer. I've written a couple of threads on the situation. If you and anybody else who reads this have the time here are some of my thoughts. I and a few other members tried and failed to get a new board started regarding this situation but we failed.

Enjoy.

Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

AND

The New Great Game

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry wrong post..

[edit on 19-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm not skeptical about those reports at all, it's been pretty clear that Iran has massively supported Hezbollah pretty much since it's inception. It's not even really much of a secret.

Similarly I think it's pretty clear that the US has developed some kind of relationship with Jundullah.

I'm pretty happy to condemn both of them for it, I'm not a huge fan of the Iranian government by any stretch of the imagination.

On the other hand, the Iranians have never claimed to be waging a "global war on terrorism" - a much-trumpeted campaign which makes supporting unambiguously terrorist groups like Jundullah a paradoxical strategy at best.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Weee so the Iranians are going revenge these bombings by going after the UK!! First of all, get the proof, 2nd of all if anyone thinks that is would beonly Israel to send a one way Nuke the palace of the Iranian Prseident is wrong.

Any British City is attacked by any iranian forces, the Uk would retaliate!

Slayer why have you post Britain in you Title opening, when the News reports specifically says US and then UK Invovlement.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

You lost me.

If you click on the link that's what the article title is on their page. Then it goes on to talk about both the US/UK.

Iran threatens revenge against Britain over bombing
Source

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OK I see what you mean.

Is this better?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

You give me proof that this was an assasination funded or logistically supported by the U.S., the U.K.

sure enough !

all the world news has is that Iran has 'documents'
what does that mean? are these documents actual inter agency memos
or something...between the UK & USA...that implicate at least one nation of 'hiring' Iranian rebels to become homocide bombers?

Just what are these 'documents' that allegedly exist ?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

I'm not skeptical about those reports at all, it's been pretty clear that Iran has massively supported Hezbollah pretty much since it's inception. It's not even really much of a secret.

Similarly I think it's pretty clear that the US has developed some kind of relationship with Jundullah.

I'm pretty happy to condemn both of them for it, I'm not a huge fan of the Iranian government by any stretch of the imagination.

On the other hand, the Iranians have never claimed to be waging a "global war on terrorism" - a much-trumpeted campaign which makes supporting unambiguously terrorist groups like Jundullah a paradoxical strategy at best.

You are exactly right here.

My perspective is that I believe that Ahmadinejad is just as much a part of the NWO as Israel, US and UK he did after all call for a new world order in a speech and for a global gov't.

The NWO always controls both sides of a conflict. I am not even certain if some countries even know they are being controlled. For example the US and UK and most western nations know 100% who they work for but other nations like Iran get controlled in different ways like by getting money from banks and getting faulty intelligence from compromised cia assets in Iran making them paranoid and in turn making them lash out.

I don't know whether Ahmadinejad knows he is being corralled in to a war or not all i know is that the US professes to be a global peacemaker yet the MO of the CIA is to destabilize nations using elements within the country this is always how they operate.

It is this twisted 1984 Orwellian rational that you need war for peace and personally i think it is BS

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I thought maybe you were privilege to some information that the rest of weren't.

I share your views that there are NWO powers at work here and that they are sinister.

I see no reason to assume that the NWO is not active on both sides in this case the Iranians have been acting like jerks, unpredictable, erratic, belligerent. If you think the NWO is this powerful, organized, omnipresent group working for globalization then they are working both sides. The work to maintain a constant state of conflict so they can use that conflict to their goals, not necessarily our goals of world peace but globalization and change.

I differ with you in that the NWO has necessarily malevolent goals to bring us down financially, to foster violent global conflict and cause great human suffering and death. I also do not think that complete financial collapse is necessary to bring about the change in store for us. Their goals are low impact change. Gradual, systematic, etc.

Ever wonder why there was never armageddon during the cold war?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OH BOOO HOOO

for Iran

They got served a little spoonful from that pot of instability theyve been cooking up for thirty years.

Besides, since when do shia and sunni need help from the us and uk to hate each other.

They sunni and shia have been at each others throats since the death of the Prophet.

Iran has repressed the sunni minority in its own country.

the Islamic Republic does not allow Sunni mosques in places where Sunnis are not a majority. In Tehran , for example, there are about three million Sunnis but not a single Sunni mosque

Source

Or maybe the regimes past crimes against its own people might be the motivating factor.
Cant blame this one on the cia

1988 executions of Iranian political prisoners (Persian: ۱۳۶۷ اعدام زندانیان سیاسی در تابستان) refers to the systematic execution of thousands of political prisoners across Iran by the government of Iran, starting on 19 July 1988 and lasting about five months. The main targets were the members of the People's Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI), although a lesser number of political prisoners from other leftist groups were also included such as the Fedaian Khalq and Tudeh Party of Iran (Communist Party).[1][2]

The killings have been called "an act of violence unprecedented in Iranian history — unprecedented in form, content, and intensity."[3] Estimates of the number executed vary from 8,000[4] to 30,000.[5][6]

Great care was taken to keep the killings secret, and the government of Iran denies their having taken place, but with the large scale of the operation word leaked out from survivors. Explanations offered for why the prisoners were killed vary. Perhaps the most common is that it was in retaliation for the 1988 attack on the western borders of Iran by the PMOI Mujahedin, although this happened after the executions had begun and does not explain the executions of members of other leftists groups who opposed the Mujahedin invasion.[7]

en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
LOL!!! Iran is going to "take action" against the US and UK? Um yeah right!! What exactly are they going to do?

Anyone on here wanna take a bet that this is just a bunch of bluster and hot air and that in a few days this whole thing will be forgotten?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join