It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan - The Most Important Country on Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

Thank you shades,

Excellent post!

As I mentioned in the beginning of the thread there is MUCH on this country that has gone unnoticed in the Alternative Circles and MSM such as this, I have not put all of it here, I enjoy the way people are discovering what has blown my mind literally over the last 2 days researching, and I really want to make this an ATS Collaborative effort, as this will be all over the circuit within 48 hours
trust me it goes much deeper!

As well as the Sun worship and Flag as shown above the capital has for many years now had PYRAMIDS there

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a10c6459c05.jpg[/atsimg]

This has been discussed before (pyramid) on David Icke and such like, and if you look at the Street layout from above it reeks of Masonic layout with like Washington Owls and such like

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e602676a913e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Dots joining together yet?

This place, this guy is a conspiracy theorists dream... the big one imho

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow. Awesome post. I really wish I wasn't so tired right now, because I have a lot to say regarding this topic. I'll definately be responding tommorow, as I've awaited a topic like this for a while now. Thank you OP, for a well thought and explained subject. I'll drop my 2c as soon as I get home from work tommorow.

- Strype

(No offense OP, but your punctuation could use a little work. The lack of commas combined with the run on sentenses made for a fairly poor read.)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
One of the best documented topics i ever read here on ATS. Great job, very interesting, I agree that Kazakhstan is somewhat more than a "strategic partner" for the leading countries in this world.

However, I'm afraid it's gonig to be someday a big theatre of operations in WW 3

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If this was written twenty years ago, or pior to the AzerChiragGunalshi pipeline plans, it would actually be worth reading. The economy of Kazakhstan (and the growth in term of world influence) is no new issue, is not breaking news and the geo-political influence is no big secret.

The only western-supplying oil and gas pipelines to bypass the "at risk" middle east is a neccesity that was foretold YEARS ago - and ultimately more interesting than covering the country's history in this this article.

The exploits of Borat, on the other hand is nothing compared to what Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' will live up to, later this year (look out for it, though America is too late, as you will all learn!!) en.wikipedia.org...(character)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Star and Flag! Your investigation and reporting on this is superb in my opinion. Research and posts like yours are the reason I joined ATS in the first place. You put lots of energy into this and I'm going to spend a lot of time reading and getting up to speed. Very interesting!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
One of your links in your the OP does not work regarding the reforms moving in the right direction. I looked for another one and this one does work.

www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 17/5/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great thread - lots of sourced info.

I was offered an job in Khazakstan in 2003 and almost took it - I always was a bit disappointed in myself for not taking it. Still, I sort of live around that part of the world now - no big deal going for a look

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

I am glad you liked it, and hope when you are less tired you can absorb some of the content more.

Indeed I am sorry to ANY who find it not very easy flowing, and bad punctuation, I should have proof read first.

I was busy till the early hours of the morning, and only got around to posting this, though I have been researching it for a couple of days, and watching the area for years, as I knew I was to overtired to sleep, and it gave me some recently rare ATS time of more than 20 odd minutes.

So time pressures and lack of sleep apoligies to anyone and yourself.

reply to post by MattMulder

Thank you,

And yes your fear are shared by myself to, if you look at the ATS Russia Georgia etc thread I made last year on the OP you will see much evidence for us moving towards that in this general area.

Very worrying.

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
If this was written twenty years ago, or pior to the AzerChiragGunalshi pipeline plans, it would actually be worth reading.

OH Really?

You mean when it was part of the USSR or Soviet Union?

Really again?

Yes I am sure when it WAS NOT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY it would have had had strategic ties with China, Russia (itself?), the USA etc etc.

Sorry I goofed up on that

The economy of Kazakhstan (and the growth in term of world influence) is no new issue is not breaking news and the geo-political influence is no big secret.

I never mentioned the economy being a new influence did I, sorry was tired please show me...

Certainly the growth of world influence IS a new issue as most of the flurry of diplomatic events etc I pointed to have all practically overlapped over the last 2 months, pretty new to me in political terms?

The Pipelines are only just being finished (some) The treaties with the UAE, Korea, Iran have only this year gone ahead.....

I am sorry you have lost me there, I know Cheney went there 20 yrs ago, or no sorry 2006.

PS this is not the "Breaking News Forum"

The only western-supplying oil and gas pipelines to bypass the "at risk" middle east is a neccesity that was foretold YEARS ago - and ultimately more interesting than covering the country's history in this this article.

I linked to it, mentioned it, but wanted a broader discussion as that has been talked about to death on many sites over the years including ATS.

There is other elements as I mention, and ultimately my thrust posited that I did not think OIL/GAS where the reasons for this countries unexplained Unique world status, Leaders Behaviour, Alternative events, Disclosure and Political strangeness that is evident from the other information myself and others have brought to the discussion.

The exploits of Borat, on the other hand is nothing compared to what Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' will live up to, later this year (look out for it, though America is too late, as you will all learn!!) en.wikipedia.org...(character)

Thank you for bringing something factual to the debate

To be honest for someone with no real content added to ATS like yourself I find your attitude supercilious, and also not factual, if you would have attacked me on my post construction, then fair enough, me smells either jelousy or psy op.
You don't even seem to know what you are talking about on the subject, often a distraction tactic

I am watching closely.
If too you are tired or posted quickly, hey it's fine wade back in with something constructive ok.

reply to post by Hazelnut

A real pleasure I am glad many members like yourself seem to find this interesting, this is why I wanted to share this info and thoughts on it, Please do add your own opinions and further sources if you like.

reply to post by Lebowski achiever

You are a Star thank you soo much, sorry about that

...........................................................................................................
Shades Linked to a blog some great photo's, which I was going to keep as my last post on this, the "Closer" as such to convince you of my argument, however th cat is now out of the bag, so I will put them here now.

Well done Shades

How can this place which is going to outshine Dubai be unheard of almost in the west?

The work that has gone on, and continues to is really profound and more symbolic NWO/Masonic/Illuminati than anything I have ever seen.

I usually don't take too much notice of those things but the Master Builders and Masons have been very busy bees indeed

The person designing practically the whole city, Pyramids etc is an English Architect of huge fame (now there's a surprise eh?) Called Lord Norman Foster

His companies website is here:Foster & Partners

He has designed some very interesting to say the least besides the pyramid for the city.

Here is the worlds Largest Tent!

In the same city !

It is said to be similar to a tabernacle?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9895011d988c.jpg[/atsimg]

Within the Pyramid as shown on the previous page, the

Sun Table

Is shown below

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a7ddcf0acf8.jpg[/atsimg]

The whole thrust behind the design of the pyramid is described as

Unifying all the Religions

By Foster himself!!!

Well also in the Pyramid you will find the Birds or doves:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b100c1ff48cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Well a bit strange and leading you may think but nothing too conclusive, but wait, just wait

Lets look at the very tip of the Pyramid the roof:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94abae1cb60d.jpg[/atsimg]

WEll well a cross over the Sun , where Have we seen that before?

Just to note as well it is made as a wooden cross over the Son lol.

OK, so maybe it's just his style, look further!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cda25d33b447.jpg[/atsimg]

The tree of life he made there, A "light" "Tree" of "life" "crowned" with a Crown.....

Hmmm is there a pattern to this or am I needing a break from ATS?

OK lets see what personal work Nazarbayev has ordered for him, you know the one I said might have a secret Bunker, didnt look quite right and has a big white Persian cat and a "Mini Me" ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b60c2aa7b9f8.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh look this is strange surely even the most die hard skeptic and "Fine Artist" would have to agree, a imprint of his hand, in gold, within another pyramid shape overlooking his "Kingdom?"

But wait it points one way specifically, towards his "palace" and the two new "Twin Towers" being built at his instruction, infact directly between them....

How much of a coincidence is that?

It really is like something you would see on a James Bond Film isnt it?

Ok well every leader is known to be a bit pretentious, I mean look at just hollywood stars, But wait there what else is in the Tower?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ade9b3458bc4.jpg[/atsimg]

What is that?

Lets have a closer look, and why is it so close to the strange hand thing, in this tower overlooking everything?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6b2d424ca06.jpg[/atsimg]

My my isnt that strange?

What does it mean?

I will tell you, and sit down firt

It was designed to represent the different religions of the world, meeting at the earth and joining as one.....

Well well do we have a real Anti christ contender (I cant beleive I am saying that as I have always flatly thought it was mouldy Rye and too long in a cave for a old hermit! creating the myth) or Maitreya?

As I was saying there is even more past this to!!

This guy and place is really worrying me, so this is why trying to bring it all together in one place, bit by bit to not scare people too much.

I knew when I saw the photo's above about the Hand or Claw, and world religions in a tower that this geezer is as dangerous if not more as Hitler, pol Pot, Stalin or mao ever were, maybe even more soo, I mean as Ive shown he was just 2 weeks ago attempting to become the worlds depositary of Nuclear Weapons Grade Uranium,

He is close to Cheney and Rice etc... The anti Christ....a new Hitler,
no never, think straight Elf you need some sleep for sober reflection?

Or do I?

In power for ever a Totalitarian.
Islamic i.e opposite to the Christian Faith
No enemies all the world politicians want to be his ally!
Pyramids!
Obvious Pagan Symbolism
A huge amount of wealth and power.
Towers with strange freaky symbolism and depictions of World Religions
Taking to Azibinijad about saying yes you will have Nukes, whilst having the clout to invite Obama at the same time....

It goes on and on eh

Even without the Underwater UFO Base...

More coming soon

As this guys is very very dodgy to say the freak@@ng least !!!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You should have posted your source which is Vigilant Citizen

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
You should have posted your source which is Vigilant Citizen

vigilantcitizen.com...

Can you read?

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Shades Linked to a blog some great photo's, which I was going to keep as my last post on this, the "Closer" as such to convince you of my argument, however th cat is now out of the bag, so I will put them here now.

Well done Shades

who linked vigilant citizen on page 2.

Thank you for the constructive contribution.

Infact vigilant Citizen draw everything they write from somewhere else from a MSN My Space account, I have been in email contact with the Original Guy who discusses JUST ONE PART of what I have posted on this OP, which is inferring an freemason link, etc. I was trying to get him to add, and post here I am sure he will later.

He mentions nothing except architecture and his entire article is copied and pasted by vigilant citizen with Photos attached....

The only part of the site you mention I have quoted is that the Tent looks like a tabernacle. Every other part of the OP is my own work, they dont mention what I have above and in the OP thought and deduced, collated myself.

In addition the phot's are on The Architects site themselves
and also on Flick.....

You should think before you open your mouth and knock others when you are in the wrong

Back on Topic

Elf.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it was very interesting.

Dave

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Thank you to Dave

I am really glad you liked it, and there is more still, I am finding, and have to collate, who would of thought it eh Kazakhstan lol.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Maybe I should start a topic on how Israel is hte most important country on Earth. Everything political nowadays seem to revolve around Israel.

But I still like Borat =D.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Wow. Nice work MischeviousElf, seriously!

S&F.

I understand the time and effort it took you for "the presentation" alone.

Well done.

I haven't even gone 1/2 way through this thread so I'll digest some more before commenting.

Cheers.!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks to OP for this thread Kazakhstan .

The President of Kazakhstan is a shrewd operator and he has won his people's backing , as well as two giant neighbouring countries blessings .( Russia - China )

Oh , Kazakh's are of Turkic stock and speak a Turkic language .

Turkish Turks back USA & NATO , meanwhile , Kazakh Turks backs Russians .

Oh the Great Game , the good old game .

This will of course lead to Turanistan or Turania to be re-established in next 2 decades .

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
Thanks to OP for this thread Kazakhstan .

Dont be soo sure you want to thank me my friend
except maybe to warn you about your leader

I am a friend of all the "Citizens" or Kazakhstan but not your President, well dictator really.

maybe it is not good to praise this in your country until you read all the posts on this page to by me

The President of Kazakhstan is a shrewd operator

That is an understatement to say the least!

and he has won his people's backing

Yes I am sure any elections if he chooses to hold them are fair and counted properly.

, as well as two giant neighbouring countries blessings .( Russia - China )

A very tactical peice of diplomancy not seen since the just before the middle of the 20thC, indeed rare.

Oh , Kazakh's are of Turkic stock and speak a Turkic language .
Turkish Turks back USA & NATO , meanwhile , Kazakh Turks backs Russians .

Oh the Great Game , the good old game .

Well that is an angle I never knew was that strong, how interesting thank you, I hope for all your sakes its 50% or Nato Usa Turks and 50% or turkish Turks lol to balance things out.

This will of course lead to Turanistan or Turania to be re-established in next 2 decades .

What my thread?

Really?

ONLY Making a Joke humour, I wish your people well and safe, and a government that cares about you.

Tell me do you have a JOb in your country?

What do you do?

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Great read, liked the last part with his hand in gold! wtf!

Star and Flag

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Reading this (very well put together by the way) sent shivers down the spine for a few reasons.
It just shows you what people can get up to when attention is not focused specifically on them

I haven't heard anything about the new capital getting built from mainstream channels , surely a project this size would be worthy of mention or have I just missed it?
Keep up the good work please , even at first glance this is extremely interesting

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Excellent thread - well done!

When I read about the propsed Kazakhstani "Space Port" I was laughing my head off, thinking they were just a backwards nation with delusions of grandeur! Now, after reading this, I'm more "Hmm" about it. Now it's become a very interesting place, with some beautiful (if potentially sinister) buildings. I'm quite surprised this place hasn't featured more in documentaries, even from a strictly architectural viewpoint - especially since it's a famous British architect designing these things. I'm surprised the BBC aren't fawning all over it!

I'll be keeping an eye on Kazakhstan from now on. Just a normal one of course, not all seeing...

[edit on 17/5/09 by sotp]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Great read but the more i look. The more i think the maya are back. The calendar ends in 2012 maybe this is the date kazakhstan is finished being built? maybe its the start of a new maya civilization even the picture has looks of a maya civilization.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join