It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan - The Most Important Country on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I went back and edited it. Interesting history I think there is way more than meets the eye. I'll do some more digging and post something a little later reread my first post.

Can anybody here translate Kazakhstani?

Video grabado por un granjero en Kazakhstan de un supuesto Ovni. Unos dicen que es el sol colándose entre las nubes, otros opinan que hay demasiada oscuridad alrededor del objeto para ser el sol. ¿Y tú qué crees?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Bravo!

It has been a while since I have seen such mastery of investigation. You have given me a lot to consider, and a lot of research to do. Things are rapidly developing and NWO aside I consider myself lucky to be alive during this time.

Great thread.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They are also offering Iran a deal on depositing nuclear material so that the IAEA could have a closer look at it before it is sent to Iran for nuclear power. The nation of Kazakhstan is very interesting indeed...What will likely happen is that when WW3 is over they will do to them what was done to Kurdistan, it will be broken up or annexed by a prevailing power.

I hate to say it, but every peaceful powerful nation has had this happen to them after being dragged into war. Iraq had what is now Kuwait cut off after WW2 by the British, Palestine was stolen by Britain, France and America and handed over to the Jews to form Israel, so forth and so on. Its going to happen. It always does.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Of Course the Sakya's or Sakas wow, had not thought about them.

Indeed did they not actually predate the Indian civilisations and invaded, the punjab I think, or that area spreading humanity (recorded civilised history) south through the indian subcontinent.

Rising I think from modern day Iran the Persian empire and the original civilisations as found in UR.

To the east later the Xinhou (?) were the collection of tribes with very little written or recorded about them except by the chinese who prompted the Great Wall of china to be built, certainly the syncaithe (?) who would have descended from the original Saka's would have been part of them or even on friendly terms. The descendants of this early civilisation to the west swept down from the central european steppes and colonised the baltic regions creating the slovakians, and therefore the early Russians (proper name elludes me tired lol).

So indeed the original inhabitants of this area stopped here from their initial thrust from the cradle of civilisation in the Arabian Penninsula, using it as the base for the spreading out east, west and south.

Mmm much reading needed and catch up on old books tomorrow...

thanks indeedy, Plato or Heritoducus comes to mind as mind though I forget why to do with them, maybe just a historical record... 06.38 am lol goodnight or morning.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I really enjoyed reading your post.

As to the five sun phenomena, I have seen that up here twice. It is rare but quite natural and the farther north you live the more common it is. Look up sun-dogs for info.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you Blaine, I know the Sun Dog is probably the cause of it, but thought I would add it as the "Tin foil hat" was on at that point lol.

For all, something very worrying indeed is brewing just around the corner from here, and may represent the true reason reason for all the diplomatic schmoozing:

Pentagon Preparing for War With Russia

Sourced On this thread Georgia*Russia*Poland Missile Defence Shield ATS Super Thread

Hoping the sun dogs blaine are the only "lights" in the sky we see...

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed... thanks for bringing this up OP and contributors.

Wasn't the Caspian Sea the one that someone was trying to run some big 'ole natural gas pipeline from awhile back, the one that had to pass through Afghanistan? (prior 9-11) Please correct me if I am wrong. Been too many Hard Ciders for me to recall the details specifically...

Guess I got a some a readin' to a do.

T-

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Certainly was my friend,

You will find a link with some info but lots of others too on my OP in the links where I sign of

Oddities of 9/11 and gas pipelines etc.

Enjoy the read, and please do add when sober

Elf.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Great post and research, S n F my friend!

I'd like to say that people should know that Russia has a strong grip and influence on Kazakhstan. After the break up of the USSR, russians certainly tried to put in place puppet governments in the former states. It may have failed in Ukraine and Georgia but they are insignificant compared to KZ. And you bet that Russia knew KZ's importance before anybody else.

Kazhakstan is firmly with Russia, as the president himself said: Russia is its strongest partner. I think Russia kinda use KZ as its international diplomatic tool, because so many are eager to be friends with KZ, it can help push further Russia's agenda.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am not surprised by these moves by the United States Russia or China.

The reason...

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization or SCO

Russia and China have a Nato Style "alliance" (Shanghai Cooperation Organization SCO) with China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan as members.

Council on Foriegn Relations Document on SCO

Some consider it the rival to Nato.

Wikipedia on SCO

many observers believe that one of the original purposes of the SCO was to serve as a counterbalance to NATO and the United States and in particular to avoid conflicts that would allow the United States to intervene in areas bordering both Russia and China.

(Kazakhstan is one of those places)

The SCO is becoming more military in nature.

2006 Article: SCO Acquires Military Character by kommersant (a Russian online newsaper)

Defense ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member states and representatives of the SCO observer states met in regular session in Beijing yesterday. The SCO tends to become a military bloc, judging by the resolutions it adopted. The participants scheduled joint military exercises on Russian territory for summer 2007. Iran too intends to take part in the exercises, according to Kommersant’s information. This observer state counts on becoming a rightful SCO member state soon.

Now Iran has not joined the SCO yet but the fact they considered or might still be considering it would be very, very dangerous. An Israeli strike then could draw Nato and the SCO into war. (Yes Israel is not in Nato, however the United States would most likely intervene drawing all of Nato into the conflict.)

The Fight Over Former Soviet Satellites.

The United States policy since the fall of the Soviet Union has been to slowly pull away Russia's satellite states.

In Georgia, another former Soviet Republic, Nato is backing the "dictator" Mikheil Saakashvili. For example...

When Saakashvili pushed through a constitutional amendment giving him the power to dismiss Parliament, for example, many supporters of the Rose Revolution objected. But U.S. officials were reluctant to take a position or even host a public debate on the subject, recalled David Usupashvili, an opposition leader who at the time was a Saakashvili ally and worked for a U.S. aid organization.

Russia's attempts to fight back against this "dictator's" offensive are vilified by the western media. (With the notable possibly unexpected exception of the BBC.)

Georgia launched the first offensive in which Russian Peacekeepers and civilians were killed. However some MSM outlets made it appear to be an unprovoked Russian offensive.

Georgia Started the War

Georgia has been fighting separatists with ties to Russia in order to regain control of the province, which has had de facto independence since the 1990s.

Russian troops in the South Ossetian capital said their artillery had begun firing at Georgian forces, Russian news agencies reported.

Russia's president earlier promised to defend his citizens in South Ossetia.

Moscow's defence ministry said more than 10 of its peacekeeping troops in South Ossetia had been killed and 30 wounded in the Georgian offensive. At least 15 civilians are also reported dead.

BBC Article includes Possibility of American approval for the conflict.

There was an outcry this week when Georgia's former ambassador to Moscow said Georgia started the war.

Erosi Kitsmarishvili also said Georgia believed it had received Washington's approval for its attack.

The former envoy was condemned for his comments, and was nearly physically assaulted while giving evidence to the parliamentary hearing.

Now Nato is going to hold military exercises in Georgia (The former Soviet Republic.)

Ap Article: Medvedev criticizes NATO exercise in Georgia

This excellent article brings up EU interest in Kazakhstan at the expense of pressuring for human rights.

Kazahkstan and the EU by the Guardian Newspaper.

The European Union has a limited time to help Kazakhstan become a western ally and benefit from the country's oil and gas resources.

Those who oppose western rapprochement with Kazakhstan cite the country's lack of political and human rights.

The Russians have done terrible things as well however...

The election in the Ukraine and the failed dioxin poisoning of the pro-western candidate. Russia attempted to stop this key satellite state from forming an alliance with the west.

Telegraph Article on Viktor Yushchenko

BBC Article on
Viktor Yushchenko

Russias Recent Very Telling Report (It didn't let me have it at a larger size with the comma.)

This is just another attempt by the United States to weaken Russian power by pulling former Soviet Republics out of the Russian sphere of influence.

Russia in a document released recently shows that it is prepared for conflicts in the Arctic Circle, the Middle East and Central Asia (where Kazakhstan lies.)

Russia preping for conflict

The future will be shaped by fierce competition for energy resources that may trigger military conflicts on Russia's borders, the Kremlin predicted Wednesday in a report signed by President Dmitry Medvedev.

The world "will be focused on getting hold of energy sources, including in the Middle East, the Barents Sea shelf and other Arctic regions, the Caspian and Central Asia," said the strategy paper, which was posted on the presidential Security Council's Web site.

MischeviousElf is correct this is about resources. In addition this has to do with spheres of influence.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Studious]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studious

The United States policy since the fall of the Soviet Union has been to slowly pull away Russia's satellite states.

In Georgia, another former Soviet Republic, Nato is backing the "dictator" Mikheil Saakashvili.

That's the area that really gets my blood pressure up. It's like the US and NATO are playing Chicken with good old Russia and one of these days Mother Russia may not blink.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm afraid a NATO-SCO war could come from two places. Another Russia-Georgia war. Or, if Iran becomes an SCO member state, an Israeli strike on Iran.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Studious]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

here is something you might find interesting. I put this one together the other day.

Report: CIA Chief Warned Israel Not to Bomb Iran in Secret Visit

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

Excellent point,

For the sake of paring down the OP and covering the little observed about points of this situation, with a bit of tin foil to
I left that out, hoping someone would add as finely as you have.

An very well sourced collation of the Shanghai Corp's growth, so now the picture is hopefully becoming much clearer for many.

Thank you.

I am sure you will find much reading info here on your points to, I am in the process of getting it updated totally over the weekend

Georgia*Russia*Poland Missile Defense Shield ATS Thread!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Can anybody here translate Kazakhstani?

Video grabado por un granjero en Kazakhstan de un supuesto Ovni. Unos dicen que es el sol colándose entre las nubes, otros opinan que hay demasiada oscuridad alrededor del objeto para ser el sol. ¿Y tú qué crees?

First - it is not Kazahstani, it is Spanish and it translates:
"Video recorded by a farmer in Kazakhstan of an alleged UFO. Some say it's the sun among the clouds, others believe that there is too much darkness around the object to be the sun. What do you think?"

Second - the Kazakh language isspoken by 64.4% of the population, has the status of the "state" language. Russian is spoken by almost all Kazakhstanis.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have never really looked at the country on a map but now I have I am surprised Just how large a country it is being the world’s ninth biggest country (5 times the size of France) and with only 15,340,533 people. Sounds great compared to my tiny country the UK with over 60,000,000 all clogging up the roads every day. Kazakhstan sound like Bliss.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Geographically alone Khazachistans importance is understandable, as it's the center of Asia and as such in a position to dominate trade, resources and industry over the whole continent. It probably even has nice weather...

And Asia is the most important part of the world island, Africa+Europe+Asia, so if you dominate asia you will tend to dominate the world island and if you dominate the world island you will tend to dominate the globe.

So it's hardly surprising there's a lot going on there.

My curiosity is whether there is any link with the khazarian empire of old, which are rumoured to be behind the azkhenazi (sp?) jewish, which are a major force in zionism. This not out of any racism or prejudice, just to see if there was transmission of power down the ages.

I do suspect this country is firmly in the grip of the NWO. They want desperately to connect it to the oceans and seas, I think, which is one of the reasons for control of Afghanistan, agression against Iraq, etc. Shipping oil. I do suspect Li-Ion is going to change this scenario over a decade, so I wouldn't bet all my life savings into the central asian economy.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
Geographically alone Khazachistans importance is understandable, as it's the center of Asia and as such in a position to dominate trade, resources and industry over the whole continent. It probably even has nice weather...

Thank you an interesting post indeed,

Lol not sure about the weather, but yes, it sits between China and Russia, is close to the other less stable satellite states as mentioned by others, is a northern front to the Afghan/Swat Valley/Pakistan situation.

My curiosity is whether there is any link with the khazarian empire of old, which are rumoured to be behind the azkhenazi (sp?) jewish, which are a major force in zionism. This not out of any racism or prejudice, just to see if there was transmission of power down the ages.

Could you elaborate on that? Do you have any sources or links further reading books,
I would appreciate that very much indeed, and seems to connect the dots even more....I never saw or thought about a Zionist connection...

well well..

I do suspect this country is firmly in the grip of the NWO.

Maybe even more than I and others realised.

Looking forward to your reply my friend.

Edit to add of interest to some, especially those into symbolism and Masoncic NWO connections etc...
The countries flag seems to have masonic overtones, and links with both the "Sun" and "Eagle" with the eagle being placed UNDER the sun
, and also has 32 (the masonic number as such) rays eminating from the sun!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94974d4f6aba.gif[/atsimg]

It also has another very strange and I think in the world unique part to the flag, on the pole a very unusual "finial" is always placed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d5d1332144d.gif[/atsimg]

That does look a bit like the "trident"

The national flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a a piece of right-angled cloth of sky-blue colour with a picture of a golden sun with its 32 rays in the centre, under them - a soaring steppe eagle. Flagstaff has vertical line with national ornament.The picture of sun, its rays, eagle and ornament are of golden colour. Width/length ratio of the flag is 1:2.

The national emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a picture of a shanyrak ( the cupola of a yurta) on a blue background, from which uyks (body bracket) like sun rays are being radiated in framing of wings of mythical horses. At the bottom of the emblem there is an inscription "Kazakhstan". In colour picture the National Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan are of two colours: golden and blue-and-sky-blue.

Flagspot Kazakhstan

Remember this flag and the "Finial" were created under the control of the current Leader who looks like he will be there for life as shown in the original OP!

More food for thought indeed!

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing! FFFFFFF

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Check out the link below about the new capital Astana in Kazakhstan. It's being built from scratch, costing billions and the article also writes it's about "The new world order" and Sun Worship

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship.

And I thought, Sun worship? Hmm, that ufo youtube video earlier in the thread, didn't those lights in a ring sort of look like suns??

As members of the world elite are fulfilling the conditions required to unite the world into a single government, they are scattering all over the world symbols of their power. The fact that the general population have no idea what those structures represent is exactly the reason why their plans go forward unquestioned and unnoticed. But those plans have been here for ages now. Manley P. Hall wrote in 1918:

Link: Astana - Capital of Kazakstan

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Shades1035]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join