It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Conspiricy or Hoax - Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
been thinking about this and watching alot of video's and done some background research as well.

I'm still keeping an open mind over this... this could be the biggest hoax ever, people are worried about this and with certain actions being taken throughout the world and much more media coverage than previous hoaxes such us Y2K and all that. You get the feeling that one of these days something is going to come true, whether it's this one is another matter.

Lets go over some basic facts.

Nibiru was spotted and reported in several newspapers in the 80's, the following day they hushed it up.

More and more aliens are supposed to be visiting earth and watching us. Why? do they know something is coming?

FEME has constructed encampments... whether it's to control a massive exodus from Mexico or to house the U.S population... that remains to be seen. That is true and cannot be covered up. All that remains to be answered is... why?

The Movie 2012 is rumoured to be funded by the U.N. Ok, they cant tell us exactly what is going to happen, but they may be warning us through that. Or it could just be one desperate scriptwriter came across ATS and thought... there's a story here...

Army recruiting up tenfold when nobody else is hiring. In the UK there's always advertisements for the Armed forces, now there's more than ever before. I am joining the royal navy soon, and when i went in there, it was packed. Went four years ago to enquire about the RAF, me and two other people were there.

Isreal fighting with Gaza. America in Iraq, UK and America in Afghanistan. If this does hit. The West controls three countries in the middle east. Everyone else will be wiped out resulting in no opposition and easy to expand and conquer without firing a single shot... makes perfect sense to me.

May 15th 2009 is apparently a date where people in the southern hemisphere will see a red glow shine in the night... whether its in the day is another matter. Until this day, the jury is still out. I am not saying that this is going to happen or not... just it may happen. And that's the day when we will know for definate or we can put this thing to bed.

Polarshifts do happen and we didn't know that it could happen until the last ten years. With the internet becoming so powerful, we've given conspiricy theorists a voice through ATS etc. and more so Youtube. The Mayan calender coincides with this... makes it a little bit more believable. If it is a galactic elignment and it causes a polarshift... might not be as bad as it is made out to be, then again... this could be Judgement day as what is written in the bible. The fact that theirs a red planet called Nibiru or summat like that is just speculation. Even if Nibiru doesn't appear in our skies after May 15th, i'd still keep myself slightly open minded. There may not be a big planet but a polar shift could still happen.

There's lots more that i can say, the thing i am most looking forward to is steering a 100metre destroyer up a five mile high tidlewave and act as if i'm on a surfboard... should be fun!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I vote for both. A conspiracy to hoax. A distraction. A smoke bomb thrown by a ninja. A slight of hand.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is so much evidence it is hard to dismiss it altogether. There are so many things that all seem to be lining up. When I discovered that even crop circles fit into the whole mystery I was shocked.

Whether or not the end is near, we are about to evolve, or nothing happens there is not much that we can do about it at all. I tend to agree with those that say love your family, live a life of service to others, and find your connection to your higher power.

With the state of things here on earth, we may destroy ourselves before Nirubu gets here.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One should consider, or ponder on, the fact that when it comes to nibiru/planet-x, there is a huge campaign to disprove it, more so than disproving aliens. Ive never seen so much tension regarding a subject, than that of nibiru.

My personal opinion is that there is a 12th planet.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah I am watching this also. But you will take a lot of flack for it.
Here are some links to things I think are related in some way. I would appreciate it if you could provide some links to where you get your information from

www.youtube.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Also there is a lot of take downs, of vids and user accounts on this topic(read the comments sections)
www.youtube.com...
Also there is a lot of reports of meteors being seen around the world. Just yesterday in Sweden and here in Alberta last week and a just a month before that. And in Seattle a week after that.
www.katu.com...

I will assume that you heard about the south pole telescope. Just found out that a young astrophysicist died there in 2000 from ethanol poisoning. The circumstances are still under investigation 8 years later.

listen to this guy at a private meeting. Couldn't get anymore info on this though.www.metacafe.com...

And then there is the stuff that has happend to me personally.
The whole 1111 thing I noticed this so often I googled it because I thought it was so weird that I kept seeing it. There is a ton of info on it. But what I find most astounding. Is the fact that on the Mayan solstice DEC 21 2012 it happens at exactly 1111 universal time. This interests me because I see the consciousness of the earth being linked by the internet for the first time since the tower of babel.
Also I have seen a U.F.O up close(a triangle)
Now check this out
1111*1111 =1234321 or...
3 3
2 2
1 1
I cant get the number to line up the way I want. It makes a triangle was what I was trying to point out.
Or I could just be mentally unstable (I dont think so though)

[edit on 18-1-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok. Let us say that there is indeed 12th planet. I personally think that it is possible.
Let us even say that it has alien civilization that X thousands years ago could travel in Solar system and visit Earth that awaits for all those years to invade Earth and force Earthlings to serve them instead of Robonanny 5000.7 . Nah. I personally find it completely impossible.
And here is why - civilization that could travel between planets for so long is now so much technologically advanced that there is no reason in the world for them to wait for planets getting closer in order to mutilate cows on industrial scale. They clearly are much more capable. Just look at us thousands years ago and now. Technology evolves in exponential progression,mind you.
Can you imagine us in 5000 years not colonizing/utilizing/pulverizing all the rocks that are out there, small and huge? Will you even consider that we will not be able to reach outskirts of Solar system and beyond?
Of course if we wipe us out, then nothing will happen. But if those guys wiped them self out then nothing will happen too.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The thing with Nibiru is this...........
Anu is the 'god' of Nibiru, ruling over the Annunaki who inhabit the planet. It comes every 3600 years or so. It used to orbit around Sirius, but for some reason it now orbits our sun.
2012 is when we will enter the Age of Aquarius, the New Age, etc. The coming age where we will evolve collectively as humans into a "higher conciousness". The truth about all of this, and what you most likely don't know yet, is that this "new" age is the age of the anitchrist, and his arrival will coincide with Nibiru's return in 2012. Anu's return, and the demons he will bring with him.
Yeah, it sounds crazy doesn't it? I know, but do some research for yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've got my information through youtube video's that have substantiated their points with a bit more evidence than just saying it. Also... been looking at this forum as well... tended to go just on what i've seen that has been substantiated and pieced it from there. In a way it all does link up, which makes it harder to ignore but being a journalist myself... you have to keep an open mind and if the governments deny it, if Nasa denies it... then it doesn't matter what you have got, you still have nothing.

I have noticed the extreme measures to cover this up. Mainly because they dont want a mass panic on their hands. Put it this way, if it did hit... the best chance we have of surviving are in the armed forces. Like they would deem any of us worthy enough to survive. It will be all the scientists and big celebrities that stay alive.

I did not know about the young man in the south pole, but i did know about the south pole telescope.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The idea of Nibiru (that of it holding aliens has to be wrong). A completely scientifically proven theory of Nibiru can be found in the thread and video below (video 6 to be exact).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think the Aliens and giant humans on Nibiru are a complete load of rubbish and is basic mythology from the past the last time it came. People back then didn't have the knowledge the everyday person has today and anything out of the ordinairy would be interpreted as god like, their minds would simply make stuff up in order to comprehend what it actually is. Doesn't prove that Nibiru doesn't exist... it still can happen. But as for Aliens of god like beings, i dont think so.

That's one of the key aspects of understanding ancient gossip. It wont make sense to us, but it still can make sense... you just got to understand what it could be in todays day and age as to what it was described as back then.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The beings on Nibiru are interdimensional creatures, not physical like you and me. A better word: demons.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure somebody who was double jointed back then may have been classed as a demon... or possibly a stampede of wilderbeast who they had never seen before... again it's entirely plausable.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Adono86

Here is a link to the spt "death"
www.universetoday.com...
Also had to laugh at the time of your last post

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm have had four dreams about 2012!

The first one i was looking through a large dome shaped window and saw the 12th planet, it looked exactly like earth. I felt a jolt as though we had collided, however we didn't! then another jolt and the earth started to spin again (nobody got hurt),

The second one was kind of different in term that I was in an aeroplane that had some mechanical difficulties, we were surround by UFO's and sensed they had come to look but also help and they did,

The third I was back in my old neighbourhood standing looking up at the 12th Planet, again it looked just like earth. This time I saw a larger ET and smaller one (Adulut, child) wlking down the surface as though coming to say hello,

The fourth, I was at my parents house, it was dark but early evening and I stepped outside to see lots of UFO's floating along in traffic lanes above me, very structured, orderley and silent!

In summary, I don't believe we as a race have anything to be scared of, quite the contrary. I think we agreed to be left behind as part of bigger experiment and our ancesters are actually coming back to see how we developed,

What we should be very afraid of is the Governments and NWO that's in such a rush to be born. They are sponsoring the spraying of the skies that now almost daily look dull and grey, this is so you don't see the 12th planet approaching and start asking questions,

The NWO knows if we find out who we really are, and that we have been manipulated and enslaved for centuries they will lose everything and be punished by our true leaders,

So as for solar storms, they won't happen! we won't see the sun properly due to the mass chem spraying currently inoperation daily. What we will see is a full nuclear attack on the 12th planet to keep the inhabitants from trying to come to us.

Finally, it's gonna get rough! (man-made) but some of us will meet our ancestors in the very near future and the evil corrupt few that rule now will be forgiven, but punished nontheless,

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Also here is an article from 2004 in which they speculate on recent observations of deviations in the earths southern magnetosphere. They go on to speculate that these disturbances could cause major problems for some migratory species including honey bees and cranes. I mention both of these only because the honeybee problem wasn't really noticed until 3 years ago. And we had the incident with the Cranes being found all over the U.S a couple of weeks ago.

I am starting to think that it might even have something to do with our sun.
There is evidence taken from north pole core samples that indicate cyclical exposure to iridium and barium on the earths surface every 3600 years or so.
They go on to say that these elements are rare on earth therefore they believe that the earth is hit by some type of wave from space.
I think that maybe the sun has some type of out gassing periodically. I know that there are some serious issues with the sun spot cycle as of late.

Verification (1987): Glaciologists discovered beryllium-10 isotope peaks in ice age polar ice. These indicated that the cosmic ray flux on the Earth became very high on several occasions during the last ice age, confirming Dr. LaViolette's theory that Galactic superwaves have repeatedly passed through our solar system in geologically recent times.

www.etheric.com...

The AMOR radar in New Zealand detected a strong flux of interstellar meteoroid particles, measuring 15 to 40 microns in size, entering the solar system from the Galactic center direction.

LaViolette demonstrates that the acid layers found in 15,850 year old Antarctic polar ice vary in magnitude with an eleven year solar cycle period thereby indicating an extraterrestrial origin for this material. This finding is supported by the discovery mentioned below (2003) that interstellar dust influx varies in accordance with solar cycle phase. The finding that this gas influx event heralded a series of warming trends that ended the ice age, implicates cosmic dust and solar activation as the causal agents responsible for terminating glacial cycles.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well... your link to the southpole death doesn't really substanciate anything...

it could be because he was murdered for knowing something... but if it was a cover up, why wasn't his wife to be murdered as well... he could have quite easily told her.

methonal poisioning is a bit daft, but he likes his drink, as do i... i had a habit of doing grass and all that in the past, he could be worse than me... the doctor saw things like this... whether he's been told to say this or not is another matter... but if he has seen this... it doesn't look good.

I dont think this either proves nor disproves 2012 or Nibiru... true the actions of the medical team are a bit weird, but they didn't really know what was wrong with him and being in the south pole, there isn't exactly a drugs anonymous course...

It doesn't really prove anything to be honest..

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
as for the sun... yes... this is the most likely and believable outcome, and one that Nasa will discuss with you... if keep it brief.

We all know about this... but there is the question of something else being out there... like nibiru... you can add up the evidence for and against nibiru and i reckon from first glance you'll get more for the evidence of it being there than it not... but you have to remember there still is nothing to substantiate it concreately...

we wont know until May 15th 2009... as i said... the jury is still out. I'm willing to wait until then before i decide what to do. If i see something out of the ordinairy in the sky, i will take measures. If not... i will carry on as normal. I think if Nibiru was as big as it is being made out to be... then we would see it at some point...

also... what the hell would happen to mercury and venus... there in worse shape than us!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's not a hoax. It's bad research by some guy who doesn't know as much as he thinks he does, which blossomed into a cult-like new age following from folks who love a good disaster. Disasters are fun and exciting after all!

There were a rather lot of leaps of logic and assumptions (i.e. guesses) to get to the Nibiru conclusion, which only someone who desperately wants something to happen conveniently will ignore.

2012.. nothing out of ordinary is going to happen imo. It could, but it won't be a killer sun, or a new age enlightenment, or anything like that. It will simply be another year.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
hoax or not, when I look S.W every night i see a really bright "star" in the sky. and its only getting brighter.

honest to lord

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adono86

Nibiru was spotted and reported in several newspapers in the 80's, the following day they hushed it up.

Source for this?

As far as Im concerned, Nibiru was a theory of Zecariah Sitchin, who was the first to publish a book about it in the 70's

More and more aliens are supposed to be visiting earth and watching us. Why? do they know something is coming?

While I do believ in the existance of ET's, what is your source for this statement?

FEME has constructed encampments... whether it's to control a massive exodus from Mexico or to house the U.S population... that remains to be seen. That is true and cannot be covered up. All that remains to be answered is... why?

Again, where is your source for this?

May 15th 2009 is apparently a date where people in the southern hemisphere will see a red glow shine in the night... whether its in the day is another matter. Until this day, the jury is still out. I am not saying that this is going to happen or not... just it may happen. And that's the day when we will know for definate or we can put this thing to bed.

According to almost all Nibiru'ers we should have already been able to see it here in the southern hemisphere. I havent seen anything resembling what you say. I like how you covered yourself with "just it may happen".

Polarshifts do happen and we didn't know that it could happen until the last ten years.

Source?

Yes polar shifts happen, but not the way you think, its simply a reversal in the magnetic charge at both poles

The Mayan calender coincides with this... makes it a little bit more believable.

The Mayan calender says nothing about Nibiru, it simply ends at a date that nobody including Ancient text scholars can agree on

top topics

<<   2 >>

join