It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Conspiricy or Hoax - Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
hoax or not, when I look S.W every night i see a really bright "star" in the sky. and its only getting brighter.

honest to lord

It's Venus. And yes it is rather bright and impressive at the moment. Here it is with the Moon at the end of last month:

Nibiru itself is a hoax.

And as for a 12th planet, last I heard there were only 8. Or around 2 dozen if you include the likes of Pluto/Charon, Eris, Makemake etc

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

I'd really like to know if there is already a thread that anyone knows of related to the bright "Venus" in the S.W. skies... I mean everyone just says its venus and people have pointed me to the plantetarium sites...

but more and more people are bringing this up, and last week, in particular, I was shocked at the brightness. just what is the deal? haven't heard much about this from media and no good astronomical information .. but open to links.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueApples

An even better word(s): (fallen) angels i.e., Lucifer's progeny.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
LIVE SCIENCE (07 January 2009) about 2012, SOLAR STORM and NASA:
A new study from the National Academy of Sciences outlines grim possibilities on Earth for a worst-case scenario solar storm... the next peak in solar activity is expected to come around 2012...Damage to power grids and other communications systems could be catastrophic, the scientists conclude, with effects leading to a potential loss of governmental control of the situation... "A catastrophic failure of commercial and government infrastructure in space and on the ground can be mitigated through raising public awareness, improving vulnerable infrastructure and developing advanced forecasting capabilities," the report states. "Without preventive actions or plans, the trend of increased dependency on modern space-weather sensitive assets could make society more vulnerable in the
future." The report was commissioned and funded by NASA. Experts from around the world in industry, government and academia participated:
cristiannegureanu.blogspot.com...
b) 2012, Hollywood, The Pentagon and NASA: 'When Worlds Collide':
cristiannegureanu.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
2012 is not a hoax. An event WILL happen, but not what everyone thinks.

I Quote: "Somebody who didn't understand how the Mayan calendar works.

The date 21/12/2012, written in the Ancient Mayan numerals, overflows from 4 to 5 digits. Now, the Mayans had a group of monks who did nothing but make predictions for each day in the future. When they got up to the date that would be written "kkhk" in modern numerals (digits 0123456789abcdefghjk; second-least-significant digit rolls over from h to 0, not k, so 100 follows hk), they took a well-earned break; no doubt intending to carry on from "10000" sometime afterward. Unfortunately, before they could resume their labours, a bunch of invading Spaniards slaughtered them all.

Some idiot noticed the sudden stop in the predictions but failed to understand the Mayan calendar, and assumed that it meant the end of the world. And some other idiot believed them."

2012 is not some planet or star or meteor coming for earth. It is our own government. The government tried to cover up what will really happen in 2012 that is done by MAN. They want everyone to believe that it is something out of our hands, but its not. The nuclear age has become more and more advanced and that is what 2012 is going to be about. I can say no more.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

I'd really like to know if there is already a thread that anyone knows of related to the bright "Venus" in the S.W. skies... I mean everyone just says its venus and people have pointed me to the plantetarium sites...

Thread:-
Venus thread

My pic.

Looking WSW in NorthWest of UK. Notice the dimmer stars and plot them in stellarium.. Bobs your uncle.. Venus

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Zomg were all gonna dieee... daym O-o this is gonna be fun 8D

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
See, now this is rather interesting. Days that I don't set my alarm clock, I awake at 11:11 am... and at night, I look at a clock it has an 11 on it somewhere and often 11:11 pm. Now, this is the fun part, my life path number is 11 and my birthdate down to the time consists of 1's and 2's.
12, 21. December (12) 21st. Not sure what 12:22 is though, haven't found a link to that really.
As for the UFO. Same here. I can tell you all about it. Red, rotating disk in the south-eastern sky. Came out from behind a cloud shelf, curved outward toward me, slowed down enough that I could watch at least 3 full roations of the thing, then shot off in a curved motion due east. It was silent and fast, but for the few moments I saw it for, it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
I'm not sure if I should post the stuff that'll make me seem like a total basketcase, but I figure I will eventually. I've dedicated myself to understanding the changes in energy levels and the ability to pinpoint where distubances in the universe come from since I was 13. I've trained very hard. (It's up to you, whether you believe me or not) But it's a guarantee that something's up. Whether it's government conspiracy, or even the most outlandish isnane thing you could think of, I've noticed it's been stirring up some havoc here on earth. Guarantee that over the next few years and even the next few months, things both devastatnig and amazing are going to happen.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree, its obvious that the governments, particularly that of the united states, are using all their skills to try and divert our minds to the mundane through the media, when they know there are much more interesting things happening. They have many tools at there disposal to mention a few: Wars, Recession, health issues - all the usual crap they think we want to hear. The truth is they have no choice. In their position you and I would probably do the same. In a world already crippled with economic problems they have had to pump billions into the economy to try and ward off the inevitable, bye the way, which is only a short term solution, the last thing they want people to know about is nibiru. If every person on earth had proof that nibiru was coming our way and what the implications were, can you imagine how it would affect their control of the masses. They must do everything in their power to stop this from happening, and fair enough - it keeps relative peace and carm for the time being. The question is: How much longer can they keep up the deception? With each passing year, particularly 2010, it is becoming so much more obvious!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join