It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbis: Thou shalt kill civilians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You are actually the biggest israeli hatter i have ever come across, you know nothing about the daily threat of suicide bombers and rocket attcks that they live under, if i was living there i would be pressing for nukes to be used just to get rid of that awful feeling of impending doom every time i would get on a bus.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Europe

You are actually the biggest israeli hatter i have ever come across, you know nothing about the daily threat of suicide bombers and rocket attcks that they live under, if i was living there i would be pressing for nukes to be used just to get rid of that awful feeling of impending doom every time i would get on a bus.

Do they have bus services in Gaza? I would hate to get into one too in case it gets strafed by an Apache helicopter.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

unless that bus is a moving hamas headquarters then you would be fine.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I cannot believe that someone would use prophetofdoom.net as a source of info. utterly revolting

Almost as disgusting as that website claiming reptiles rule the Earth called Truthism.

Funny how low one can get, the dude plagiarizes from a hate site. He doesn't even have the brains to do his own readings and analysis. What is even more ridicules, these gibbering racist and bigoted zionists will squeal anti-Semite when they aren't even Semites, are confronted by facts and conveniently ignore the rising body count in Gaza.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Sorry to bust your bubble here lad, but the palestinian people elected hamas as their government, they know that hamas's mandate is the destruction of israel and yet they still voted them into power, so that means that the offical stance is the destruction of israel, and yet there are people like you who will always winge and moan when israel stands up and says "hang on...i dont feel like being destroyed today....thanks all the same though"

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

unless that bus is a moving hamas headquarters then you would be fine.

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying. Is that supposed to be a quip about building being inserted into buses and moved around?

Regardless, it seems to me that it is you who is in fact a hater. People are being killed right now in Gaza and you are making smart arsed comments here. I bet you rejoice in the suffering and deaths of people and you call me a hater. *Snip*

MOD Note: Review This Link: No more scoffing and ridicule

[edit on 093131p://am3147 by masonwatcher]

[edit on 1/3/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

People are being killed right now in israel and your here saying smart-ass comments.
*Snip*
Your arguments can no longer hold any water as you are unwilling to hear any other point of view but your own, and as for a your coment about a building in a bus? what are you on about? i suggest going back to school for you sir.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Europe]

MOD Note: Please Review This Link: No more scoffing and ridicule

[edit on 1/3/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
stop with the name calling will you - its all utter BS

the zionist jews have clearly said in september they must never forgive the persian jews

go read ynet its on there

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Harlequin, I honestly think one needs to be a mental defective to be a zionist. No doubt about it especially when you see the kind of abuse they try to dish out. They can't even insult properly without getting deleted by Mods.

'Peon'! HAHAHA!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
having an extreme viewpoint when you can back up your opinion with website links (that don`t break T&C) is one thing , to just attack some without any basis other than ` your a ****` etc isn`t done

a heated discussion with support is one thing , and something i believe the mods like - rampant ` my daddy is better than your daddy` is not.#

edit:

we have a self confessed christian zionist who posts here - now whilst i might not agree with his viewpoints , he does present arguements from ` `another perspective` so i do disagree when you say zionists are mentally defective , an alternative and opposing view maybe and in one users case especailly , very articulate - but defective? nope.

[edit on 3/1/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by scottsquared

discussing someone in the thrid person is what girls do at high school.

you want a good debate? bring support to your viewpoint with website links , want to prove the other persons links are fake?> then proof it , want o show that someone posted as gospel has an agenda?? then research it and discredit him

don`t fall into playground antics.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes masonwatcher that is all you are, a peon, nothing more than that, it sums you up quite nicely i think, insignificant comes to mind, closed minded and obnoxious also, in reading most of this thread a lot of people here would tend to agree with me.
So have a nice day you uneducated peasant.

In that case no harm done. As you have described me as a peon, peasant, obnoxious and uneducated. You are entitled to your opinions and I support you in expressing your freedom of speech. In the meantime, I hope you continue to read my posts.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You are on the list too.

Please learn proper English.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK everyone

Calm Down

Before someone loses posting privileges.

Any further attacks on any other poster will result in more warnings and possible loss of posting privileges.

No more snide comments or Off Topic remarks

Semper

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

Sorry to bust your bubble here lad, but the palestinian people elected hamas as their government, they know that hamas's mandate is the destruction of israel

One time it may have been.
Now it says in their own manifesto that they do not want to destroy Israel,but they will fight for their independence by any means necessary.You think all the Americans on here that are against Palestine would understand the fight for freedom and independence wouldn't you.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

lol
That article in the telegraph was written by Ron Prosor, Israel's Ambassador to the UK!

still made me giggle,well done

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join