It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbis: Thou shalt kill civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Israeli rabbis: Thou shalt kill civilians

www.presstv.ir

Four leading Israeli rabbis have sanctioned the murder of civilian population in the Gaza Strip amid the Israeli onslaught on the region.

"When a population living near a Jewish town sends bombs at the Jewish town with the purpose of killing and destroying Jewish lives there, it is permitted, according to Jewish Law, to fire shells and bombs at the firing sites, even if they are populated by civilians," read a ruling issued by Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, Rabbi Dov Lior, Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpe and Rabbi Meir Mazuz.

The four added that a warning should be issued prior to any attacks; however, they reiterated that the army's response to rocket or mortar fires may be immediate "even if there is no time for a warning."

The rabbis argued that the army should announce that it would bomb any civilian community from which a rocket is fired to force the local residents into confronting those who fire rockets or mortars at Israeli targets.

Rabbi Mazuz is a member of the Shas Council of Torah Sages.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.youtube.com
uk.youtube.com
uk.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Having seen the activities of Israeli settlers and occupation forces against Palestinian civilians, there is no surprise that all elements of Israeli society at one time or another approve murder.

Not only do zionist sanction murder, they are often the most bigoted and slanderous in any public space. No religion, no culture or race are exempt from insult or blaspheming but the moment there is a criticisms, the wolves step forward and howl anti-Semite.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 073131p://pm3125 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I cant believe this! What the heck did these civilians do to deserve to be murdered! This is no way to begin a new year! What is wrong with those people!! Sanctioning outright killing of innocents!!

I know Hamas has killed a good number of Israeli citizens. And Hamas deserves to be hunted down and taken out. But the civilians too? Why? What is the point? To what purpose does it serve? Israeli's God?

So much for humanity moving into a brave new future in 2009! Just more cowardly murderous war. What was it they said yesterday....till the bitter end? Why even add the word "bitter" to that?

So much for my faith in hoping that the Israeli leadership would start to recognize that two wrongs never make a right. To me now, they are just as bad as Hamas.

I wonder how much of the Israeli citizen population feels about the killing of innocent Palestinian civilians?

Its never going to end..is it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good find Sir.....

No doubt the pro Zionists who spew their repetitive one sided MSM anal filth on this website will try to justify this.

All life is sacred but all retaliation should be equal and just.... Eye for an eye etc.

Star and a New Year Flag!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Why look at Israel as settler? Are you not a settler yourself?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That's just good, common sense, and goes without saying. Any beligerent that attacks and kills civilians, is subject to the identical same response.

Germany began bombing British cities, Britain began bombing German cities.

The US didn't dick around. As soon as they could they began bringing hell on earth to Japanese cities as well as German cities.

Tit for tat. And all of that.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why just Israel? Why not call out Hamas for attacking civilians. Why not call out the U.S. Why not call out Sudan? What about the women who are killed in the Arab countries? Are they not civilians?

I agree with you 100% but you shouldn't apply double standards.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Ref my last post.... See what i mean?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

The reason I speak out is because of the double standard. Innocents are involved on both side of the fence. Yet you let Hamas walk like an Egyptian. Even Egypt gets little blame for all of this crisis. In your eyes, Hamas and Egypt are blameless and Israel is guilty as sin.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The firebombing the allied forces used on Germany still have no equal you know. At some point that does become a tactic of war. I don't think it has yet in Gaza. Even Hamas admits that at least 75% of those killed so far were fighters. Even when you try to be careful, there's no way that you can avoid killing innocent life in urban combat. Look at Iraq. I hate to say it but the people in Gaza elected Hamas knowing full well what the consequences could be.

I think it's more important to look at the fact that as of right now, Israel is trying it's best to only attack military targets. Still accidents happen. Remember when the U.S. bombed the Chinese embassy? Oops!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

The reason I speak out is because of the double standard. Innocents are involved on both side of the fence. Yet you let Hamas walk like an Egyptian. Even Egypt gets little blame for all of this crisis. In your eyes, Hamas and Egypt are blameless and Israel is guilty as sin.

Sorry your wrong..... In my eyes Hamas should take the diplomatic stance, and should not provoke Israel but should try everything diplomatic as they can, Egypt should open their borders and stop shooting at fleeing Palastinians trying to escape the terror and Israel should show restraint but if they must react then it should be fair and just.... Which it is not.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well then, I stand corrected and send you my sincere apology.

I am just a firm believer that as long as Hamas has a say so there will be no peace. With Abbas, there is a chance for peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Yes, you are right of course. Israel has not willfully bombed civilians as did occur in other wars.

However, at some time, one must come to the conclusion that the "civilian" population are enemy enablers. Whether intentional or not, their very presence, willfully or unwillfully enables the violent controlling factions a protective umbrella of sorts, and one that directly or indirectly enables supply, feeding, shelter, and daily logistical support.

That day may yet come when Israel has had a bellyfull.

And on that day, Hamas won't be able to cower behind a population as they are currently doing at this very moment.

What a group. They play dress-up, hide their faces, sling their AK's on, strut their stuff, shout bold Islamic slogans, but now that the firing has begun, they're hiding like the cowards they are.

If that's an Islamic warrior, then the world has little to worry about on the day they call their hand.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This is my point ( apology accepted Sire), If Both sides where to sit and talk ( pigs may fly) or to stop preaching hatred towards each other maybe we as a species could live in peace and evolve towards a true brethren!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Israel is incapable of peace because it is armed to the teeth and think they are invulnerable. They need to be taken to the brink.

You also note the zionists on board here? One time they talk about Israel being a democracy, then they talk about how Hamas killing a few people dying from heart attacks when an unguided rocket lands somewhere in their neighbourhood and you hear them justifying the anointment of the murder of Palestinians by rabbis?

These zionists are atheists along with their Askhenazim rabbis. They are with out God and racial fanatics just like the nazis.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"What a group. They play dress-up, hide their faces, sling their AK's on, strut their stuff, shout bold Islamic slogans, but now that the firing has begun, they're hiding like the cowards they are".

Hmmm..... Lets See.... Western Special Forces.. They dress up, Hide their faces, Sling weapons over their shoulders, strut their stuff, Shout bold "Huwah, and for Freedom, kill them Iraqi terrorist because dey Al Qaeda duh" and hide in the shadows, killing innocent civvies and doing the general dirty work of their zionist Banking overlords.... Not much difference really.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The rabbis argued that the army should announce that it would bomb any civilian community from which a rocket is fired to force the local residents into confronting those who fire rockets or mortars at Israeli targets.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What sort of strategy doesn't involve targeting the positions where your enemy is firing from? Do they not shoot back? Are you not angered that these militants are firing from civilian positions, obviously, making those civilian positions targets themselves? I hope the rabbis are right, and this causes the community to confront the militants.

What a freakin' mess.

[edit on Wed Dec 31 2008 by Rren]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Every where is near civilians in the largest refugee camp in the world. The people in Gaza are originally from the villages and towns these rockets are landing.

It is Israel that is hiding behind Hamas to crucify the Palestinian refugees you see. As long as they are near their homes behind the Israeli walls, they are a reminder of the stolen land,

[edit on 063131p://pm3104 by masonwatcher]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

I understand what you are saying but dont you understand that Rabbi's should never condone killing in any way? The same that Priests and Monks of whatever faith should not condone killing?

Is that not against God, Whatever your Religion?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I asked this question in another thread, but it went unanswered. I am hoping to get an answer here.

Is it possible for the people of the Palestine to call for there government to 'step down' and demand a referendum on it's (I hesitate to use the word) 'strategy' in it's conduct with regards to Israel?

Is ''surrender' not an option to these people? In no way intended as a 'facetious' sense.

I understand that throughout the sporadic times of 'peace' the Israeli's have undeniably engaged in a brutal repression of the Palestine - as a state. Just as the United States did with the Native Americans, and most 'civilized' of past ages have dealt with aboriginal peoples. Perhaps this is somehow representative of a cultural aberration.

However, to continue to provoke Israel is suicidal! Their phasers don't seem to have a 'stun' setting. And they are evidently, intent on utterly crushing the Palestinian presence in her 'midst' or 'proximity.'

If the Palestine were to completely capitulate to the will of the Israeli, what would the outcome be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join