It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
ok, here's the tally:

one is correct and in the right sphere.
one is close - wrong format for this day and age
three are correct and in the wrong spheres

now, if y'all would stop Taking my eVery word as to which one is right and where that one should be, I might not feel so guilty whenever I post something that leads you astray.

I'm thinking newsletter would be the wrong format one, just because it'd be more likely for a mass e-mail, or even some sort of pdf sent around. Even though those can be considered newsletters.

Also check out the possibility of the last sentence in the above quote having clues. Strange use of capital letter it is.........

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

That strange use of capitols spells TV a.k.a Television so guessing that would be the Old Usage..Maybe Audio/visual would be better now..

But then Crakuers use of sarcasm leaves me totally lost most of the time..putting a clue in a statement saying stop following my clues is just not cricket...

[edit on 30/10/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Right in front of my face.....I feel stupid right about now!

If we use this:

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
To use the clock orientation offered by V Kaminski I submit the following attempt:

1) True Blue Core Sphere: The AboveNetwork LLC (correct by enjoies05)
2) Go For It Green Sphere at 12:00: Audio (Mira)
3) Mo-Mo Mauve Sphere at 1:30: User Content (Mira)
4) Must Have Mustard Sphere at 3:00: Books (correct enjoies05)
5) Porta-Power Pink Sphere at 4:30: Podcasting (Mira)
6) Legend Lime Sphere at 6:00: Newsletter (Mira)
7) Gonzo Grape Sphere at 7:30: Internet (correct enjoies05)
8) Tangerine Dream Sphere at 9:00: Television (correct enjoies05)
9) Violet-Lavender Sphere at 10:30: Videos (correct enjoies05)

Mira_of_lurk0more

and the following:

Originally posted by Crakeur
ok, here's the tally:

one is correct and in the right sphere.
one is close - wrong format for this day and age
three are correct and in the wrong spheres

now, if y'all would stop Taking my eVery word as to which one is right and where that one should be, I might not feel so guilty whenever I post something that leads you astray.

Then wouldn't that mean that TV is in the correct place? That's just the vibe I got the second time I looked at that post!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My latest effort

By telephone i mean mobil/cell phone

thanks

EDIT: I think maybe change news for internet?

we are looking for the differnt types of media ATS publish right?....

[edit on 30-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
But then Crakuers use of sarcasm leaves me totally lost most of the time..putting a clue in a statement saying stop following my clues is just not cricket...

Crakeurs "information"? Lead, follow or get out of the way...

Crakeur is an accountant... likely a "creative" accountant. Doesn't think before he Alecs-smart. Doesn't consider the consequences of his actions on himself or others. Not "sound", but "sound-byte". A "responsible" person.

I don't have good confidence... but Attila says a visit with his Pagan brothers might just fix that in a New York Minute. I love "shopping". 13 and 9 on 11051830. Oh Black Water keep on rollin'... keep them stereo-E-books book-keep'. You are a "loser" Crakeur. LOL. Sarcasm or a chasm-of-SARS? I kid. He's a mensch.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.", George Orwell.

Mira

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Woot!!!

Check this out :

ATTENTION ATS MEMBERS! - Can You Be in NYC for the REVOLUTION?

[edit on 2007/10/30 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

What wonderfull generosity Jack its a shame i cant go either or id enter.......i hope whoever "wins" GO's id hate to see someone with the Golden Ticket not use it

Are you sure you didnt get stage fright jack 10,000 plus members all watching you live via webcam lol (joke)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Jack,

So sorry to hear you can't make it, you really deserve it. I'm about 45 min away from the city but my time off from work is limited. I still may decide to throw my name into the mix before the deadline though.

Again, very nice of you to be doing this, mega Karma points!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Stagefright? Me?

I really hope whoever wins shows up, I would be SOOOOOOOO

disappointed if this opportunity was not taken by a member.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If any of you folks are old enough to remember the 60's, this is the start of the 'new 60's'. Please remember the primary mission of this event and this November 5th: We want to raise more money in a single day from individual donors (i.e., non-corporate donors) than ever before in history. We want to send a loud and unmistakably clear message to the media, to all the candidates, to the administration and to everyone who has had a hand in hijacking this country: We're not going to stand for it and it stops NOW.

This is it people. Make no mistake about it. We either make a stand now and take back our country and resurrect the Constitution or we're going to watch the rest of it disappear right before our eyes.

The goal is to get 100,000 people to donate $100. I urge everyone to dig deep and contribute. If you can't give $100 give what you can --- but give. Send a message. Send a message in the only language these traitors understand: money.

I have no affiliation with the Ron Paul campaign whatsoever. I'm not an activist or a grassroots volunteer. I benefit from the breadth of vision that comes with age and the writing is on the wall. Please people, we can't sit this one out. This falls to us and the price for failure is unimaginable. Please help. In any way you can. We are the only group that has any chance whatsoever of changing this country.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Our event has nothing to do with Ron Paul... The only similarity is the date jtma...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Wrong revolution, this is The Above Network's REVOLUTION

Absolutely nothing to do with Rep. Paul's fundraiser... FYI

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First off to Jack: very, very generous and gracious of you to offer your place at the big event... I think all of us who've worked with you would love you to go but at second best your solution is superb... Big thumbs up, Jack

Next part is for everyone... Back at about 4 am your time (meaning all of you east coast USA time), I put up an almost embarrassingly long post stating my reasons why I think that ATS (Or ATS/TAN) is not -- as and of itself -- in the centre sphere in that image. It's not only about that...there is also a suggestion for a way to perhaps more accurately evince the relative locations of the spheres... Well, since Crakeur has now stated that prior assumptions about his "numbering" may be wrong (and in that post I said this could well be the case), then I think it's worth considering as well...

Understandably at that hour few were around to see it, but rather than quote chunks from it, if anyone is curious as to my reasoning (if you can call it "reasoning"
) then the post can be found [here].

The reason I'm being a bit pushy about this is because -- well -- I'd hate to see us all getting fixated on having ATS at the centre and then later find that maybe (just maybe) it isn't. So I'd appreciate it if you'd have a look and give opinions.

Meanwhile I must also say I am mighty impressed by what you have been coming up with. I am not so good on this sort of thing except at a more abstract level (like what the sphere image actually represents), so I take my hat off to you!

Regards,

Mike

[edit on 30-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think the new buttons/tabs that are missing have something to do with whats in the spheres

It looks like maybe 2-3 missing at the top of the page and 1-2 missing below the banner

hmm wonder whats going to go there?

EDIT: that has probley been said before....but im saying it again lol theres so much to read and remember on this site.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I agree...it has something to do with it.perhaps 2 new forums, and maybe a member upload space for videos!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hmm.... I recieved an applause for one of my posts. Perhaps television is in the correct place.

By using Mira's terms, I'm thinking............

1) True Blue Core Sphere: ???
2) Go For It Green Sphere at 12:00: Videos
3) Mo-Mo Mauve Sphere at 1:30: ???
4) Must Have Mustard Sphere at 3:00: Radio???
5) Porta-Power Pink Sphere at 4:30: ???
6) Legend Lime Sphere at 6:00: Internet (correct enjoies05)
7) Gonzo Grape Sphere at 7:30: ???
8) Tangerine Dream Sphere at 9:00: Television (correct enjoies05)
9) Violet-Lavender Sphere at 10:30: Books (correct enjoies05)

Or something like that.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

I don't know if you already did this but if you hit the link in your applause U2U

it takes you to the post you were applauded for.

It might help in solving the bubble matrix

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hi Ad the member video upload "thing" is going to happen im sure.I like to listern to ATS Mix now and then as i surf the site ...two lots of info at once whos says men cant multi task ...oh crap i just i lost what page i was on......plus Dave and Johnny are a pair of characters and get you laughing along.

In the skepticoverlord interview he was talking about the video "thing"

Simon also said in a post on this thread HINT HINT about the $$$

good things are comeing and by the looks of it members will get payed for there efforts

NOTE: he needs to put in more effort

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
People... I'm sorry...don;t get riled with me...
...but the spheres are not just about ATS/TAN. Springer made that clear. Back when we were still working on the dollnean, he asked why we thought it has to be just about ATS (and us), meaning it isn't. SO told us that the spheres image is a simplified representation of what is stated as "the vision" in the ex-dollnean message:

A continually evolving self-feeding content creation, ideation, and publishing ecosystem.

This means so much more than just ATS/TAN. It's bigger. So while some of the potentially-coming new buttons may relate directly to words within the spheres, we need to consider what is the full import of the statement that defines it...This could be a massively important step forward, with ATS/TAN and us as a part, but not the central focus...

In short, this revolution will reach far beyond the borders of this site...

BTW Crakeur just gave me applause for my last post...

I wish I could help more with meaningful, specific words... My terminology in respect of the specifics required here is frankly a bit lacking. I gave what I could last night and early today. If I get more I'll share it with you... Like you, I want someone to crack this puzzle as well...

Mike

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I was applauded for my post about thinkig that television was in the correct place.

So is that one down 8 to go?

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join