It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please allow me to introduce myself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My name is Sigmund Ivarsson. I live in Japan and I am going to be sixty years old this year on October 26th. Someone suggested I start my own thread and it might as well be in introduction. I am an American but I speak five languages like a native because I was raised in many countries as a child and therefore have no foreign accent in any of these. Sixty is about the time most people think of retirement but I am thinking of starting a new career. Since most people of a fundamentalist persuasion have called me the anti christ in a derogative manner I have accepted it as a compliment. So this anti Christ is supposed to be a villain like a Hitler or a Mussolini but I do not consider myself a conqueror or a despot. It is a matter of fact I do not want to rule anybody or be in charge of anything. I just want to celebrate. The reason for this celebration is that the increase of knowledge can now do away with myth and stupidity that people still live by today. For example, in America many still believe that the earth is only six thousand years old and I have personally seen trees that were older than that and that Adam and Eve were the first human beings when their son Cain went to a foreign land to find a bride. So basically we can place the blame for their stupidity on the bible. Call me the antichrist all you want but if it brings the end to ignorance I am glad to wear that badge. So much for introductions. I am interested in telepathy, prophecy, agriculture, anthropology, archeology, psychology, energy and above all peace. The things I want to eliminate are war and religion. Not the temples and cathedrals they are great for tourism but the religious mind which is the enemy of the spiritual mind. I am become all things2allmen but he name of my spirit is called Elijah.
edit on 26-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
haha, although i'm a Christian
welcome anyways.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

Now please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm a man..

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Welcome - you have been very brave and forthright in your introduction. Prepare yourself for judgement and condemnation as well as the opposite. This site was the first I ever joined and it has taught me a great deal. I have learned that there are still many many people who are not in the awakened state - however - many many many people are rousing.

I have also learned that there are many many people interested in the subjects you mention. Be strong because - on the internet - live many shrills, trolls and paid disinformation agents - learn to know who they are and protect yourself from their negative influence.

Much Peace - Amanda5

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I live in the US and I don't think you are the antichrist. lol. The rest of the Americas may, I don't know. I guess anything is possible but it's new news to me. I hope you have fun here, see you in the forums. Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hello, hello, my name is Phil or you can call me Enoch. I record the words of the spirit for posterity.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the neighbourhood of nuttiness!! Sledgehammer of an introduction!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS!

What have you done to be thought of as the anti Christ, must be something big?

Also, what makes you say that you are Elijah, you have a prophecy for us?

Good luck

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I look forward to your threads, which you can make when you have 20 posts, so welcome, and take us on a trip.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the board.
I am a newbee here too.
Look forward to more of your ideas and views.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome to ATS!

Hang on and enjoy the ride!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have never received such a warm welcome anywhere. I am blushing from joy. I especially enjoyed the rolling stones clip. I once stole his girlfriend at the white horse pub in Montreux Switzerland and took her home. A beautiful Nepalese princess with huge tits. I guess I used to be good looking now I am only looking. I must have a hundred one post bans under my belt at Christian boards so I am used to rejection. However this reception has taken me by surprise. We as humans are both individuals with our own identity and God with a singular identity. The part of us that is multiple is our bodies and the sum of our experience in life. The part of us that is God is spirit and all of us have the same spirit in us whether we believe in God or not. One of the posters above mentioned that he was a Christian. For him to tolerate me is quite a miracle. I feel quite at home here and hope that I can share the stories that my experience in this mortal life has bestowed upon me and hope that it helps others come into the oneness of the spirit. This is what I want to say to the Christian person. Salvation is unavoidable, inescapable, and we have no choice about it. All humans were lost so that all humans needed to be saved and there is nothing we can contribute or reject about it. It is the human condition. We are all saved. Anything else is just traffic of influence and religious hogwash. So that is one thing to celebrate about whether we believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What you're saying goes along with what the book, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, said...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Anything else is just traffic of influence and religious hogwash.

A fan of Christopher Hitchens, by chance?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I sent you a private message.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am still trying to stick to my threads and am getting the hang of it. I do not want anybody to feel ignored I just have to get used to this board. I have aboard of my own called the school of the spirit where it is easy to catch up with what I have been up to in the last ten years. In the links of the general discussions there are another sixteen boards that I started that explain how I came to the understanding of being Elijah and what that meant for the future of man kind. I also cracked the codes of the lost book book of Nostradamus which You guys call nosie on this board. Well there is a mixed bag of offerings. However what I am doing now on this board is coming out of hiding and making world changing declarations. I am fully equipped and ready4anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Seems like you will fit in just fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Mettā my friend, I am looking forward to your contributions to our crazy little village!

edit on 2-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can we party for a thousand years. I am ready. I was raised in night clubs. all I want to do is dance.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Can we party for a thousand years. I am ready. I was raised in night clubs. all I want to do is dance.

And recruit members to your cult, apparently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join