It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Change Names of Diseases When Vaccines Do Not Work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by CranialSponge

my primary outward symptom is Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I don't have episodes as bad as others, but it has been going on for about 17 years now. I am told it should subside in the next 7 or 8 years.

A real life biblical plague.

So I was right in my assumption that your disorder is skin related.

I feel for you... I've been battling various autoimmune disorders for over 20 years (hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism, B12 deficiency, IBS, etc) leading to a ton of other symptoms/problems. Which is the reason why I've been doing a ton of research on the endocrine system in an attempt to get to the bottom of the REAL problem going on.

All doctors want to do is treat the symptoms. Hence this whole vaccine/pharmeceutical fad we have going on now.

It's a friggin upstream battle.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Bedlam

championoftruth
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Do you think this related to this as well as we are constantly being bombarded by how successful the polio vaccine is ,but this seems to show the opposite.

Yet, it's from Natural News. So you have to assume that it's either been written from a standpoint of total ignorance, or it's being written to be misleading.

This article's no exception. I especially like the part where the author says "Some have argued that NPAFB and other polio-like conditions are actually just different kinds of polio which were given separate classifications to enable authorities to claim victory over polio". Who is "some"? Ah, yes, the other guys around the water cooler at Natural News. No doubt they do. When you see the author of a magazine or news article use an unattributed "some say" or "it has been said" it means "this is my opinion and I'm weasel wording it in"

But if you dive into the source articles and keep going, what you'll find is that there are over 60 enteroviruses. Among them, poliovirus. Poliovirus is known for causing flaccid paralysis. But the other enteroviruses can do this as well. They're not polio, and they don't often do this. But your kid gets hand, foot and mouth disease, otherwise known as Coxsackie, and they probably had it if you've got kids, that's an enterovirus. Coxsackie generally causes your kids to be miserable and have a nasty rash. But like other enteroviruses, it can cause paralysis. Polio vaccine won't work against coxsackie, because they're a different virus. It's not "another polio virus", it's something in the same family but it's not polio.

In the case of the cluster of paralyzed kids in California, they were known to have had an enterovirus before the paralysis. So what you likely had was a mutated non-polio enterovirus like Coxsackie that got a few kids in a small locale and then died out.

But it sounds more EEEEVVVILLLL if you ignore the fact-y bits and make it all sinister, so that's what Natural News went with. NN is about as believable as Sorcha Faal, IMHO.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Article shows very little polio in recent times in India yet 44000 adverse reactions from polio.Is this justified and humane?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

luciddream
Doctors don't change the name, the scientist do...

H1N2
H9N2
H7N2
H7N3
H10N7

All above are same things... mutated. But you may call them Swinflu, Birdflu, Icecream Flu w/e.

They get named just like Mother name's not the same as daughter's name.

The Hs and Ns tell you what category of influenza it fits into. There are many influenza viruses, and they're generally categorized by what sort of hemagglutinin and neuraminidase structures the particular virus has. So it's not "changing the name", you're seeing that there are many influenza virus types.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

championoftruth
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Article shows very little polio in recent times in India yet 44000 adverse reactions from polio.Is this justified and humane?

Yes, when you consider that they were losing some 350,000 to polio a year before the vaccination started. The 44,000 are due to the use of oral polio vaccine, which is cheap and easily administered to large populations that don't have a good infrastructure - you don't have to have medical personnel, sterile syringes and needles and it doesn't 'hurt'. so you get better compliance.

Now that the bulk of the populace is immune, you could switch to IPV for children and the issue will go away.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
TB ? Tubercolsis? Consumption? Are you serious?
reply to post by rickymouse

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

StormyStars
TB ? Tubercolsis? Consumption? Are you serious?
reply to post by rickymouse

I don't think it will cure full blown TB, but it helps people to not get TB. It helps stop it from spreading.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
to those who have posted that have an auto-immune disease (or a couple), I feel for you and wish that the healthcare system was able to work properly without big pharma companies interfering.

Like I said, most of my immediate family has an auto-immune disease. I know my Mom wouldn't be as sick as she is if she had stopped drinking when she first was diagnosed with Crohn's and I'm pretty sure that would be the only illness she would have.
My family used to live in Alberta and we all had perfect health, then we moved to B.C and after 4yrs is when my younger sister (age 5 at the time of diagnoses). Not even two years later my Mom got sick. I got arthritis when I was 12 and I didn't have any other problems until 2007 when I had two miscarriages in one year. Turns out I have endometriosis. Then in 2009, I started getting migraines all the time. I've had MRI's and CT scans and my doctor and neurologist don't know what is causing my chronic headaches.I started having horrible pains just bellow my chest in 2010 and it was discovered that I had a stone bigger than a toonie in my gall bladder. It was removed in 2011 but it exacerbated some underlying condition that my gastro doc says is IBS but my fam doc says is childhood trauma. Last year I got diagnosed with a stone in my salivary gland and by the time I got in to see an E.N.T (Ear, nose, throat) it was feeling like there was a stone in my left salivary gland. I have a lot of symptoms similar to Sjogren's Syndrome (the illness my younger sister has) and so the E.N.T said that if I do end up having a stone on my left side as well, that he would just treat me as a Sjogren's patient.

Someone had posted that they were in the military and would get vaccinated and that yea you feel crummy for a couple days but then you bounce back. When my Mom would get vaccinated and then would get sick, it was not just for a couple days. It would be a month with full blown flu symptoms.

Someone else mentioned how they knew someone who was always healthy and because he was a teacher had to get vaccinated and ended up getting sick from it. I was in starbucks back when the last round of swine flu was going around this year and one of the staff members was talking about how he has perfect health and got the shot cause he lives with someone who has no immune system and he ended up getting the swine flu and had to be hospitalized. His friend added that she had the same thing happen to her when she also has perfect health. They both were terribly sick for a month and had to be hospitalized. Even after the flu was done, it still took a month for their energy level to return to normal.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I heard that every time they make a new "flu-shot" it's already obsolete - that the bugs mutate so fast meds can't keep up.

I had a flu shot about 15 years ago, and promptly got the flu. Haven't had one since, and haven't had the flu. My pharmacist tried to 'peddle her wares' and get me to have one, and I said, "no", and told her my experience. She just smiled at me and said, "I guess there's no changing your mind then, right?"

I said right.
Still haven't got the flu, or even a cold in about 7 years.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

Your uncontrolled anecdotal experience is irrefutable evidence that vaccines dangerous and ineffective. Quick, to the press. God speed!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join