It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Change Names of Diseases When Vaccines Do Not Work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Only the Doctors who have investments in Pharmaceutical Companies.
Otherwise most Doctors don't know it themselves.
This was on Mainstream News in the mid 1980's.
Most of it is right to the patents of new medication as one Pharmaceutical Company gets to hold it for 10--20 years before other Pharmaceutical Companies can make & market it themselves so rather than close up, make similar just enough to not get sued & of course give them different names for same reasons.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

EnderMEM

rickymouse
They will be coming out with a new strain of vaccines that boost the special virus killing cells in the body after they finish the testing on it. Or you could just eat some strawberries, does the same thing without getting stabbed.
edit on 26-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Except eating strawberries does t expose your immune system to the attenuated virus causing formation of memory B cells. So ya strawberries and vaccines are nothing alike.

Try again.

The window is 90 days, at which time the response to the virus is higher. This b cell memory does not build the T-cells other than the ones that the vaccine stimulates. Each specialized T cell attacks one virus from the antigen formed. There is no evidence that states that the vaccine protects you better in most people, only that the response is faster. Strawberries actually stimulate the numbers of killer cells of many types. Boosting these too high can possibly make a cykotine storm though. So, don't go wild with the strawberries.

My question is why these flu vaccines do not stimulate permanent B cell antigens. How wouldn't they transcribe a permanent record. I don't understand this, a permanent antigen is transcribed if you actually get the flu.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If I could get my computer to use the new search functions, I could get you an article addressing this on science Daily. Darn windows 2000 is getting obsolete I guess. A new vaccine being tested that boosts these specific virus fighting T-cells. I actually found an article from that which shows the chemical that they were talking about existed in strawberries. What the second research was about was how this chemical suppressed the ability to fight micobe infections so this means eating too many strawberries can cause you to have problems with fighting or controlling bacterial and fungal infections. This might offset the flora in people's guts possibly causing some intolerance that are temporary..

I really ought to bookmark these. I have read at least forty research articles today already though, all of which are pertinent to the reason for my research. It's only one oclock, I will probably read at least another twenty to thirty today.
edit on 27-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm pretty sure that ATS wants you to put the title of the article not for people to make up their own titles...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Win2k?!?

I think a real mystery would be how you maintain that OS without it be pwned by hackers. I tried to help an uncle run a box with that OS on it a few years back and couldn't keep it from being bogged down by all manner of nefarious services that would crop up out of nowhere.

speaking of viruses. LOL

On a more topical note....are you saying that when you recieve a flu shot you don't retain immunity with any appreciable duration?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Do you think this related to this as well as we are constantly being bombarded by how successful the polio vaccine is ,but this seems to show the opposite.

After years of massive administration of polio vaccine, India was declared polio-free and the last reported incidence of polio in India was in January 2011. Although the reported milestone has been widely publicized, what has not been so widely reported is that there were an extra 47,500 new cases in 2011 of the rare illness known as Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP).

The incidence of NPAFP in India in 2011 was 12 times higher than expected and was found to be directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though it may be called "Non-Polio" the symptoms of NPAFP are clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis and the illness is twice as deadly.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 28-2-2014 by championoftruth because: spelling.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

knoledgeispower
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm pretty sure that ATS wants you to put the title of the article not for people to make up their own titles...

I don't know exactly how legit this site is but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true that doctors change the name of diseases.

What do you think ATS?

Your statement...

It certainly doesn't seem supported by the article or the facts. What it LOOKS like is that China's leadership doesn't want to advertise they have a polio outbreak, so they made their public health department call it GBS. Not that doctors in general are conspiring to change the names of diseases to hide the fact that vaccines don't actually work.

The truth is, you can measure the antibody titers to what you're vaccinating for. And, if you seroconvert, they increase dramatically. Otherwise, you would never develop immunity to disease. Yet it's obvious that you do, unless you have some sort of immunodeficiency. So the entire "vaccines don't work" thing seems to be both illogical and easily disproven.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

we noticed this SAME THING with my mother who also had no immune system due to medical issues. they also told her to get the "flu vaccine" and likewise whenever she had the "shot" she would get VERY SICK. yet when she didn't she did not get sick.

then there is the case of a friend, he is normally very healthy. but because he was a teacher he had to get the shot. he did so during Christmas break. a few days later we had a party and he got EXTREMELY SICK, he was bad enough if it was just the two of us i would have taken him to the hospital, but since he was boarding with a friend who was a nurse, she took care of him at home. now of course the rest of us were rather concerned about whether or not we would get it since it came on rather suddenly and we had all been in close proximity. nope everyone else was fine, none of us got sick, but then none of the rest of us had gotten the "flu shot".

at work a few of us noticed an interesting trend when the shots started being widely used. it seemed those of us who did not get the shot were rarely sick, or if we did get sick it was a minor issue, while those that DID get the shot were sick much more often and definitely more severely. gee do you think it was the shot? i mean we all dealt with the public, some were smokers some weren't, the only thing we could see that each group had in common was if they had the "shot" or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

championoftruth

Do you think this related to this as well as we are constantly being bombarded by how successful the polio vaccine is ,but this seems to show the opposite.

Yet, it's from Natural News. So you have to assume that it's either been written from a standpoint of total ignorance, or it's being written to be misleading.

This article's no exception. I especially like the part where the author says "Some have argued that NPAFB and other polio-like conditions are actually just different kinds of polio which were given separate classifications to enable authorities to claim victory over polio". Who is "some"? Ah, yes, the other guys around the water cooler at Natural News. No doubt they do. When you see the author of a magazine or news article use an unattributed "some say" or "it has been said" it means "this is my opinion and I'm weasel wording it in"

But if you dive into the source articles and keep going, what you'll find is that there are over 60 enteroviruses. Among them, poliovirus. Poliovirus is known for causing flaccid paralysis. But the other enteroviruses can do this as well. They're not polio, and they don't often do this. But your kid gets hand, foot and mouth disease, otherwise known as Coxsackie, and they probably had it if you've got kids, that's an enterovirus. Coxsackie generally causes your kids to be miserable and have a nasty rash. But like other enteroviruses, it can cause paralysis. Polio vaccine won't work against coxsackie, because they're a different virus. It's not "another polio virus", it's something in the same family but it's not polio.

In the case of the cluster of paralyzed kids in California, they were known to have had an enterovirus before the paralysis. So what you likely had was a mutated non-polio enterovirus like Coxsackie that got a few kids in a small locale and then died out.

But it sounds more EEEEVVVILLLL if you ignore the fact-y bits and make it all sinister, so that's what Natural News went with. NN is about as believable as Sorcha Faal, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

generik

at work a few of us noticed an interesting trend when the shots started being widely used.

Yet, I get the flu shot every year (it's a job requirement), and I never get sick. Nor do my friends. I got in in the military, and it didn't give me the flu then, either.

Now, you get any sort of vaccination, and you're liable to have an immune reaction to it. That's a GOOD sign. Your body thinks it's being attacked by the organism, and it's reacting appropriately. Yet, when your body realizes it's not really being infected, it stops and you feel better. That's why when you get those damned vaccinations in the military you feel like crap for two days. You're not really getting the flu, yellow fever, typhoid, polio, botulism and what not all at once, you're having a cytokine release, so you feel bad. Your response is to feel as if you need to conserve energy and rest, which makes sense if you're really ill. The feeling of being ill is to make you stay put and sack out while your body fights off the disease.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Actually, the T cells are getting more resistant to vaccines for all viruses, bacterial, & fungi the more each generation has taken too many medication for each & pass it down to their children usually invitro.
2 years ago, new vaccines for TB had to be reinvented as the new Outbreaks that occurred, were spreading despite vaccination because the TB cellular structure mutated, changed, making those cells 'used to' previous vaccines. It then become a sightly different disease but all they could change the name, was call it TB 2 for people to better understand, otherwise the disease, fatal in nature had become named different because it is different.
Same with Leprosy, cancers, STDS, Chicken Pox, etc.
Fungal can turn sporadic making it almost impossible to treat & come up with new vaccines as fungal can become Legionnaires Disease or Flesh eating disease.
I was lucky to be born immune to both TB's but may not be for a 3rd, just as when I was 8, 47 years ago +, I got Hong Kong Flu which was killing children my age, the elderly & heart patients. Those of us who survived it, a few years later, Swine Flu came but we were mostly immune. Each time Swine Flu Occurs, it is a more mutated, more difficult to cure so becomes named usually the 1st place that has a new outbreak.
HIV &AIDS has had several successful cures but vaccines scare even me because when those cells mutate, it is their own protective ability to build an outer shell almost impossible to penetrate by cures.
Bird Flu is another form of Swine Flu only passed by birds.
The Hong Kong , Swine, & bird flu's are similar to Malaria as people usually get the symptoms for 2 or 3 days every 1 to 5 years.
H1N1 is the same only most altered and hard to cure or keep up with vaccines as it's like a cross between an extreme mutated swine AND bird flu.
Polio has also mutated.
I believe I made enough of a point but just going to say some will be lucky & already immune, or new vaccines will work because the person may be partially immune already.
Or continue to keep getting recurring things like measles each time in with another who does.
Yellow Jaundice turned into Hepatitis A or B to their being a C.
Did you know there is no cure for Bronchitis? There isn't, the medications only treat POSSIBLE symptoms such as and name changes inflammations which turn into infections, then it also recurs over more easily, then at some point becomes bronchial asthma to asthmatic.
In all fairness, it is most logical to change the names so mutations can be kept on record and differentiated so they are easier to keep up with & track of to enable more efficiency, more success at new vaccines + work on vaccines they need to for diseases to which no vaccines have yet been solved.........

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Win2k?!?

I think a real mystery would be how you maintain that OS without it be pwned by hackers. I tried to help an uncle run a box with that OS on it a few years back and couldn't keep it from being bogged down by all manner of nefarious services that would crop up out of nowhere.

speaking of viruses. LOL

On a more topical note....are you saying that when you recieve a flu shot you don't retain immunity with any appreciable duration?

With Win 2000 you can turn off remote access and also stop automatic on many features. I dumped Office, that was always getting targeted. I have a problem updating anything, I have to go turn some things on to accomplish that. I use Ccleaner continuously. But I cannot always use some of the functions on web sites because they need something I can't do with the way I have this set up. I even dumped the antivirus programs, the hackers target them. Since then I have been pretty lucky.

Back on topic. It appears that the flu shot is designed to last about ninety days from that article. I actually read before that it was not permanent immunity. Permanent immunity can also have it's drawbacks but most times it is better than the temporary immunity. I think they could design the vaccine to have permanent immunity...but then they would not be selling it year after year.
edit on 28-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

That reoccurring symptoms for a short time every 1 to five years almost seems like an update feature of the immune system. Benzoates and benzoic acid can kill TB if consumed occasionally..it is an additive in foods and also is present in many foods naturally. Too much consumption of these can give you some crappy side effects, I am not afraid of TB because I know this. I doubt if TB can mutate against these things. The problem is that constantly eating benzoates can disturb the gut flora also.

I was getting Bronchitis all the time, when I was taking beta blockers. They somehow were stopping my ability to fight this disease. I am now officially said to be allergic to beta blockers after negative effects from every one they tried on me. Natural beta blockers are present in meat, too much meat also has the same drawback with me. My Tachychardia is just an inconvenience caused by low blood volume, something I have had all my life. I found this out when I donated blood many years ago but never payed attention to the name so the doctors did not pay attention to me, thinking I was mistaken that the guy at the blood bank, who actually had evidence, was wrong in his telling me I had hypovolemia. I just knew it as I could not make blood very well. I am not anemic though, my volume drops if I cannot make the RBC...tests do not show this condition but the blood donor bank knew that because I go sleep for 24 to 36 hours after donating blood that something was awry. He was chuckling when I said I go to sleep afterwards and looked at his charts. The chuckle turned to shock on his face and he pulled the needle he had just pulled in and said never ever give blood again, don't let anyone talk me into it. I tried to get a copy of that a year ago but of course, they don't keep records for fifteen years. All evidence to show this is gone.

If they take three little vials of blood for testing, I go home and go sleep. Those vampires can't figure their tests alone are causing me problems. It seems if I sleep for a long time, I restore the blood cells, I have no clue how this works.

There are a lot of ways to boost immunity, one being proper cravings. We gain much of our immunity from eating foods containing certain chemistry, chemistry that is being removed from food because of growing methods of the food. A plant that doesn't have to fight pathogens does not make the chemistry that we need in high enough amounts. It grows bigger with this extra energy so the farmers like this because it is sold by weight usually. People do not understand this. Even a potato plant has strange properties, when it has good soils with lots of nutrients, enough so the potato can produce new plants, it diverts the energy into making a new potato and the potatoes are small. These small potatoes have lots more nutrients by weight than big potatoes. Now, this means that three small potatoes may be much more nutritious than one large potato of more weight and contain more good and bad chemistry. This is not always true though, some plants are the opposite, but they still only uptake certain minerals to a certain point.

Boy have I got off topic. What I am trying to say is that we are actually causing our loss of immunity by our way of agriculture and animal husbandry. A cow knows what to eat and only needs to be subsidized with certain minerals that are not present in the food in the field. I know some farmers and we talk about these things.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Dammit.

Now I am going to spend the evening researching the how/what/why behind flu vaccines. Because the common meme circulated by medical staff doesn't quite jive with a limited immunity scenario.

Thanks for the info. If you have a trail of crumbs, i'd happily follow it to my own illumination.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Doctors don't change the name, the scientist do...

H1N2
H9N2
H7N2
H7N3
H10N7

All above are same things... mutated. But you may call them Swinflu, Birdflu, Icecream Flu w/e.

They get named just like Mother name's not the same as daughter's name.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Dammit.

Now I am going to spend the evening researching the how/what/why behind flu vaccines. Because the common meme circulated by medical staff doesn't quite jive with a limited immunity scenario.

Thanks for the info. If you have a trail of crumbs, i'd happily follow it to my own illumination.

By all means research this and post what you find. I have just scratched the surface of this subject and I am on another whirlwind research right now, I can't seem to find enough time in a day to study everything. It would be nice if others did research on special subjects and shared what they know....Oh that's right....I am here at ATS, the place where many people research things to find if there is any reality to what we are told is true. Always remember when researching that there is good and bad to everything. Just looking at the good means that the bad can cause you problems later...they call this unexpected side effects in medicine. They call it a colapse of the Economy in society or an unrealistic national debt in government. Sounds like nobody is even thinking about side effects to their actions in this and other countries. Live for the moment and parrot what you are told and you will succeed.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The medical industry also invents new diseases when they don't know what the cause of symptoms are, especially when it comes to autoimmune disorders because of how complex the endocrine system is.

The sudden arisal of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Lupus these past 10-20 years comes to mind...

Meanwhile, damn near every autoimmune disorder/disease shares the same symptoms/problems to some degree or other: problematic blood sugar stabilities, overall fatigue, poor B12 absorption, various anemias, HPT axis dysfunctions, chronic inflammation, food sensitivities/allergies, temperature sensitivities, GI tract problems, joint and muscle aches and pains, heart arrhythmias...

AND when you have an autoimmune disorder, it eventually leads to several other "named" autoimmune diseases.

But rather than stepping back and looking at the bigger picture to find a base fundamental that may be the cause for the whole shabang, they just give each a new name, treat the symptoms individually, and call it a day.

I'm guessing this is why they've yet to cure even one single autoimmune disorder to date.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

I'm guessing this is why they've yet to cure even one single autoimmune disorder to date

Auto Immune disorder is not easy to spot or cure....

You cant do anything when your body thinks you are the invader. its killing itself, not easy to separate you from yourself.
edit on 2/28/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have an autoimmune disorder that I believe derived from chemical exposure to my mom in the last 60's (i was born in 72).

Not debilitating most of the time, but it can create some nasty health issues for me. I have spent this week splitting time between my home and office (i can work remotely if need be, excepting when I need access to my paper files) due to a flare up.

The reason my issue cannot be "cured" is because of body ph. At least, this is my theory. I have noticed that a ketogenic diet has a positive impact on my disease. Heavy sugar/starch foods have a negative impact. My theory is that its all due to the electric charge in the water that is carrying sugars through my system. I haven't tested the effect of reducing sodium intake. That is a dangerous experiment to run when you eat a ketogenic diet, as you can quickly have an electrolyte catastrophe.

In any event, i am 1 of 6 grandchildren with autoimmune disorder (not otherwise specified). The worst is the cousin who is horribly scared from a 20 year flare up that caused her to be allergic to sunlight, her sweat, and her oldest childs sweat (she couldn't hold him after he was born as it would cause spots to erupt where their skin touched, which would become infected).

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It seems like most people with some kind of autoimmune disorder have a sensitivity to sugars, starches, glutens, and/or dairy. I wouldn't doubt if salt was added onto that list.

A keto or paleo diet makes perfect sense for someone with autoimmune disorders when you take that into account.

Skin sensitivities are also another common link with autoimmune disorders (ie: dry skin, itchy skin, photosensitivity, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, etc).

In my research over the years, I've found a ton of common links with just about every type of autoimmune disorder out there... which leads me to believe that they all must have a common denominator. And depending on how or where in the body that disorder starts up, in my humble layman's opinion, seems to determine which kind of autoimmune disorder flares up first in a person (ie: psoriasis, arthritis, IBS, Celiac, etc etc). Eventually leading to other autoimmune problems, and so on down the line until the entire body is attacking itself in various different areas/organs (the skin is also one of those organs).

Just to give you some food for thought on your skin Ph idea: If the blood's Ph level isn't what it's supposed to be, that Ph imbalance will transfer also into your skin (our blood feeds all of our organs). So you might actually want to check your blood Ph level.

The blood's Ph is very sensitive and is in a very small allowable range (7.35 to 7.45), so if you deviate even slightly under or over that range, you've got problems.

Who knows, maybe it's something as simple as a Ph imbalance in the blood that starts up all of these different autoimmune disorders, and it just takes off from there ?!

... I wonder when they're going to come up with a "vaccine" for autoimmune problems next.

Pfft.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

my primary outward symptom is Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I don't have episodes as bad as others, but it has been going on for about 17 years now. I am told it should subside in the next 7 or 8 years.

A real life biblical plague.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join