It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parts of America are becoming like Nazi Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

LOL it is no different haha.

But what is different is when the mayor of Houston goes to California to marry her gay lover and then returns to be mayor of a city in a state where gay marriage is not recognized.

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The perennial gun-control debate in America did not begin here. The same arguments for and against were made in the 1920s in the chaos of Germany’s Weimar Republic, which opted for gun registration. Law-abiding persons complied with the law, but the Communists and Nazis committing acts of political violence did not.

In 1931, Weimar authorities discovered plans for a Nazi takeover in which Jews would be denied food and persons refusing to surrender their guns within 24 hours would be executed. They were written by Werner Best, a future Gestapo official. In reaction to such threats, the government authorized the registration of all firearms and the confiscation thereof, if required for “public safety.” The interior minister warned that the records must not fall into the hands of any extremist group.

In 1933, the ultimate extremist group, led by Adolf Hitler, seized power and used the records to identify, disarm, and attack political opponents and Jews. Constitutional rights were suspended, and mass searches for and seizures of guns and dissident publications ensued. Police revoked gun licenses of Social Democrats and others who were not “politically reliable.”

How the Nazis Used Gun Control

google " nazi germany gun laws "

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

txinfidel

Gay marriage laws, Healthcare and Dennis Rodman and everything else goes here, write it down. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Nice to see misdirection didn't work on you. Surprised you forgot to mention Justin Bieber.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by txinfidel

Godwin's Law

There are many corollaries to Godwin's law, some considered more canonical (by being adopted by Godwin himself) than others. For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress

Just say'n

There's certainly other less alarmist, more informed comparisons that could be made.

As to guns and law, especially when travelling; one should at least make a modicum of effort to familiarize themselves with the gun laws of any territorial governance they will fall under.

Besides, don't these sports stars make like Millions?
They can hire private security, or, do they just like the gangster appeal of packing their own heat?

meh.

Meh your own self...........
Your snearing semi rants notwithstanding......
What part of shall NOT be INFRNGED don't you understand?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

txinfidel
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

There is a long history of government slowly cracking down usually in non violent but intrusive registration laws in Nazi Germany.

NO THERE WASN'T!!

Yes there were gun confiscations that followed. Not just in Germany

Not even in Germany!!

read the link!

edit on 25-2-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

You're an idiot because you sourced salon. *Sigh*

Anyway, it isn't just a small part of America, or one state, it's pretty much the entire Northeastern States territory (INCLUDING D.C., which I'm surprised wasn't included in the OP), pretty much the entire Northeastern U.S., including Washington D.C., is like it's own separate country under the control of the international bankers in Wall Street and the UN. I personally don't consider that region part of the U.S., more like an international territorial occupation zone, which is being planned to be expanded to the entire country, and eventually, the continent. See "North American Union".

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Nyiah
We're not quite there yet, but we're closing the gap, OP. Once they start beating down civilian dissent, we're screwed. Eyes open, mind sharp -- an angry & defiant populace can do a lot when they put their minds to it. Catch is getting Americans to give enough of a sh**.

FREE SPEECH ZONES!!

it IS already happening!! ffs!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by tencap77

What I see happening is a draw down of the military and meanwhile they will build the domestic army otherwise known as the foreign army within called DHS.

Then they will focus on enemy combatants and there is a manual for dealing with enemy combatants or veterans for instance.

The DHS doesn't bother me. the armed forces do. the DHS is just a bunch of wanna be tough guys. the cats that have been slogging it out in iraq and afghanistan have done some serious killing. and they are very good at it. and they are also very good at understanding they're jobs and following orders. that's why they're professional soldiers. nobody came and dragged those guys out of they're beds in the middle of the night and handed them an AK. the good guys are going to have to go through the armed forces to bring the real criminals to justice. as a vet i have nothing but respect and good wishes to my sisters and brothers in uniform. i wish they could all just come home and enjoy some peace and quiet. like some of the time we had during the cold war. but they operate under a chain of command. and they have good discipline. and so going through them to get to the parts of the feral government that are responsible and rotten, is not a prospect i enjoy entertaining. but then again, a good soldier must do his duty. i will do mine. unfortunately, i know they will do they'res. the best thing i guess i can hope for is that is quick and merciful either way. who wants to live in commie land forever? apparently, not even the commies. our only REAL enemy.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

tencap77

txinfidel

What I see happening is a draw down of the military and meanwhile they will build the domestic army otherwise known as the foreign army within called DHS.

Then they will focus on enemy combatants and there is a manual for dealing with enemy combatants or veterans for instance.

The DHS doesn't bother me. the armed forces do. the DHS is just a bunch of wanna be tough guys. the cats that have been slogging it out in iraq and afghanistan have done some serious killing. and they are very good at it. and they are also very good at understanding they're jobs and following orders. that's why they're professional soldiers. nobody came and dragged those guys out of they're beds in the middle of the night and handed them an AK. the good guys are going to have to go through the armed forces to bring the real criminals to justice. as a vet i have nothing but respect and good wishes to my sisters and brothers in uniform. i wish they could all just come home and enjoy some peace and quiet. like some of the time we had during the cold war. but they operate under a chain of command. and they have good discipline. and so going through them to get to the parts of the feral government that are responsible and rotten, is not a prospect i enjoy entertaining. but then again, a good soldier must do his duty. i will do mine. unfortunately, i know they will do they'res. the best thing i guess i can hope for is that is quick and merciful either way. who wants to live in commie land forever? apparently, not even the commies. our only REAL enemy.

I think you're ignorant. It is people like you that give the U.S. Military a bad name, and it is people like you that discredit those in the armed services that actually GIVE A DAMN about the AMERICAN PEOPLE. NO, someone with MORALS and a HEAD about themselves would NEVER POINT A GUN AT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE GONNA GET #IN SHOT. Stupid idiocy is what this is. Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing, I'd like to think those people are in the majority but oh well...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Davian

You're an idiot because you sourced salon. *Sigh*

Anyway, it isn't just a small part of America, or one state, it's pretty much the entire Northeastern States territory (INCLUDING D.C., which I'm surprised wasn't included in the OP), pretty much the entire Northeastern U.S., including Washington D.C., is like it's own separate country under the control of the international bankers in Wall Street and the UN. I personally don't consider that region part of the U.S., more like an international territorial occupation zone, which is being planned to be expanded to the entire country, and eventually, the continent. See "North American Union".

I have a similar feeling. As a life long northwesterner I feel zero connection to anything back east. They don't represent me, they don't know me, they don't know where I live, they are out of touch. The colonies had more connection to the British than the west coast does to the east.

I know a lot of people think the west coast is some libertard paradise, it's not. You have a few small areas of comfort-induced neoliberalism that has stolen control from the majority of the area. Cascadia will not allow such things to happen.

""the germ of a great, free, and independent empire on that side of our continent, and that liberty and self-government spreading from that as well as from this side, will insure their complete establishment over the whole."

The NE is the stomping grounds of an illegal occupying force made up of rogue government officials. No exaggeration or hyperbole intended, that is seriously how I view the feds and the NE. The starting point of this nation has become the worst offender against the ideas it was founded on. Life's little ironies.
edit on 25-2-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
US corporate leaders put Hitler into power, and two of our last 4 presidents are the descendants of one of those people very central in putting Hitler into power.

Hitlers first act after seizing power was to take out Germany''s union leadership.

Which is what his backer wanted him to do.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What bothers me about DHS is the long term indoctrination that is going on with kids that has been happening post 9/11. I don't fear most vets all though Ive come across a few that set off red flags, don't get me wrong. But it is the indoctrination of youth that will do us in. Not teaching children about the founding of this nation and the constitution, etc etc. Its just going to get worse Im afraid our public education is crap and were going to have to deal with the consequences sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Nyiah
We're not quite there yet, but we're closing the gap, OP. Once they start beating down civilian dissent, we're screwed. Eyes open, mind sharp -- an angry & defiant populace can do a lot when they put their minds to it. Catch is getting Americans to give enough of a sh**.

HanzHenry
FREE SPEECH ZONES!!

it IS already happening!! ffs!

Bush Jr had free speech zones. The crimes against humanity have gotten steadily worse since then. Obama makes Bush Jr. look like an amateur.

Ironically enough, the "press" trots out a steady stream of stories about fedgov's crimes, war crimes and crimes-against-humanity and America just does not seem to connect to the reality. WTF is going on? Too much fluoride? Has fedgov propaganda reached the point of effectiveness that people's critical thinking is just shut down?

What part of murdering a 67-year-old grandmother via missile drone does the typical American not understand?:

www.theguardian.com...

What part of our economy being LOOTED by Washington, Wall Street and the banksters does the typical American not understand?:

www.thomhartmann.com...
www.reuters.com...
articles.latimes.com...
theamericanscholar.org...

Drug war? What drug war?:

www.globalresearch.ca...

This is not a legitimate government and has not been legitimate for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Ah yes the east coast has become sort of a hell hole hasn't it? Im not from the east coast but I seen that storm coming a mile away and visited often. Right now there is no place I would NOT rather be. One of the many reasons I moved to Texas years ago. Not that things are super swell here, but I don't get shaked down every time I go across the street and people pretty much mind their own business around here.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Washington DC isn't really in America. So the most Nazi area within our land doesn't get credit. If it did we would "Literally" be a Fascist State. lol

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NotSoAnonymous

You're right but were physically attached to it, lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

As you already stated the federal government is illegitimate and hasn't been legitimate for some time. Sooner we come together on that realization the better. There might as well be no government. Only then things might actually get better because nobody would be passing stupid laws.
edit on 25-2-2014 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Davian

tencap77

txinfidel

I think you're ignorant. It is people like you that give the U.S. Military a bad name, and it is people like you that discredit those in the armed services that actually GIVE A DAMN about the AMERICAN PEOPLE. NO, someone with MORALS and a HEAD about themselves would NEVER POINT A GUN AT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE GONNA GET #IN SHOT. Stupid idiocy is what this is. Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing, I'd like to think those people are in the majority but oh well...

I was in the military, for 20 yrs. my daughter was in for 10. I understand the military. I have friends in the military. I have friends that we're in the military but they never found enough of them to ship home in a body bag. I don't have to give a damn about the american people. I'm one of them. so is everybody in uniform. what you seem to know about the military is named after a certain president, i believe his name was "Dick" (nixon). Yet it is inevitable that in a republic that the aremd forces will at some time come in direct conflict with the civilian populace, and that deaths and maiming may occur. To me, the measure of the effectiveness and the patriotism of our PEERLESS men and women in uniformis this. they will remember they're oath AND they're training. and that should be enough to see us through. but I also know this. there are people that wear uniforms that shouldn't be wearing them. they enjoy killing. i would never call them soldier, airman sailor or marine. and if you want to know were the flaw in your argument is, wait for it, here it is. "Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing" your words. professional soldiers don't debate, they EXECUTE they're orders. if you have soldeiers that are living in they're head or they're heart, they're getting someone killed needlessly. If there ever comes a time that some punk in a suit in the oval office directs the Chairman of the JCS to deploy U.S. troops AGAINST U.S. citizens, aremd or unarmed, to preserve the GOVERNMENT, the only answer a trained, professional citizen soldier of the U.S. Armed Forces can answer is "I cannot execute that order. I resign my commission. And that's what every single U.S. soldier should say until they get to the last soldier. and the only ting that person should say is "what else you got". And you can go ahead and shoot at me. been there. done that. you'd better not miss though. I won't

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Uhhhhh . . . imho . . .

anyone who is unaware that the globe is scheduled for a tyrannical globalist state much worse than Nazi Germany . . .

is simply grossly uninformed; willfully ignorant; whistling by the graveyard;

otherwise approaching cluelessness; or a chronic inhabitant of la-la-land.

The evidence is abundant and the pace has picked up toward that goal.

It will likely be mostly after the wholesale mostly destruction of the current USA as we know it . . . well planned . . . all the easier to rear the NWO overtly on the world stage with the USA in smoldering ashes.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

hell yeah bro

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Soviet/KGB era Russia for those that dont like the nazi comparison. Censors in the newsroom is going to happen they will just make sure we dont get a chance to hear about it next time. Political post on facebook tptb dont like? they come to your door. This is already happening. Politically inconvenient? Disappeared to Gitmo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join