It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parts of America are becoming like Nazi Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

tencap77

Davian

tencap77

txinfidel
reply to post by tencap77

What I see happening is a draw down of the military and meanwhile they will build the domestic army otherwise known as the foreign army within called DHS.

Then they will focus on enemy combatants and there is a manual for dealing with enemy combatants or veterans for instance.

The DHS doesn't bother me. the armed forces do. the DHS is just a bunch of wanna be tough guys. the cats that have been slogging it out in iraq and afghanistan have done some serious killing. and they are very good at it. and they are also very good at understanding they're jobs and following orders. that's why they're professional soldiers. nobody came and dragged those guys out of they're beds in the middle of the night and handed them an AK. the good guys are going to have to go through the armed forces to bring the real criminals to justice. as a vet i have nothing but respect and good wishes to my sisters and brothers in uniform. i wish they could all just come home and enjoy some peace and quiet. like some of the time we had during the cold war. but they operate under a chain of command. and they have good discipline. and so going through them to get to the parts of the feral government that are responsible and rotten, is not a prospect i enjoy entertaining. but then again, a good soldier must do his duty. i will do mine. unfortunately, i know they will do they'res. the best thing i guess i can hope for is that is quick and merciful either way. who wants to live in commie land forever? apparently, not even the commies. our only REAL enemy.

I think you're ignorant. It is people like you that give the U.S. Military a bad name, and it is people like you that discredit those in the armed services that actually GIVE A DAMN about the AMERICAN PEOPLE. NO, someone with MORALS and a HEAD about themselves would NEVER POINT A GUN AT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE GONNA GET #IN SHOT. Stupid idiocy is what this is. Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing, I'd like to think those people are in the majority but oh well...

I was in the military, for 20 yrs. my daughter was in for 10. I understand the military. I have friends in the military. I have friends that we're in the military but they never found enough of them to ship home in a body bag. I don't have to give a damn about the american people. I'm one of them. so is everybody in uniform. what you seem to know about the military is named after a certain president, i believe his name was "Dick" (nixon). Yet it is inevitable that in a republic that the aremd forces will at some time come in direct conflict with the civilian populace, and that deaths and maiming may occur. To me, the measure of the effectiveness and the patriotism of our PEERLESS men and women in uniformis this. they will remember they're oath AND they're training. and that should be enough to see us through. but I also know this. there are people that wear uniforms that shouldn't be wearing them. they enjoy killing. i would never call them soldier, airman sailor or marine. and if you want to know were the flaw in your argument is, wait for it, here it is. "Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing" your words. professional soldiers don't debate, they EXECUTE they're orders. if you have soldeiers that are living in they're head or they're heart, they're getting someone killed needlessly. If there ever comes a time that some punk in a suit in the oval office directs the Chairman of the JCS to deploy U.S. troops AGAINST U.S. citizens, aremd or unarmed, to preserve the GOVERNMENT, the only answer a trained, professional citizen soldier of the U.S. Armed Forces can answer is "I cannot execute that order. I resign my commission. And that's what every single U.S. soldier should say until they get to the last soldier. and the only ting that person should say is "what else you got". And you can go ahead and shoot at me. been there. done that. you'd better not miss though. I won't

From what ive been hearing they are making the military leaders pledge an oath to Obama not to the Constitution - if you don't pledge allegiance to Obama your out. They are purging the military - how many generals have been booted recently those nuke guys in particular. Think Hitler & Stalin basically did the same thing.

If things do go south - they will bring in foreign troops/UN blue helmets to start pulling triggers...imo

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

tencap77

Davian

tencap77

txinfidel

What I see happening is a draw down of the military and meanwhile they will build the domestic army otherwise known as the foreign army within called DHS.

Then they will focus on enemy combatants and there is a manual for dealing with enemy combatants or veterans for instance.

The DHS doesn't bother me. the armed forces do. the DHS is just a bunch of wanna be tough guys. the cats that have been slogging it out in iraq and afghanistan have done some serious killing. and they are very good at it. and they are also very good at understanding they're jobs and following orders. that's why they're professional soldiers. nobody came and dragged those guys out of they're beds in the middle of the night and handed them an AK. the good guys are going to have to go through the armed forces to bring the real criminals to justice. as a vet i have nothing but respect and good wishes to my sisters and brothers in uniform. i wish they could all just come home and enjoy some peace and quiet. like some of the time we had during the cold war. but they operate under a chain of command. and they have good discipline. and so going through them to get to the parts of the feral government that are responsible and rotten, is not a prospect i enjoy entertaining. but then again, a good soldier must do his duty. i will do mine. unfortunately, i know they will do they'res. the best thing i guess i can hope for is that is quick and merciful either way. who wants to live in commie land forever? apparently, not even the commies. our only REAL enemy.

I think you're ignorant. It is people like you that give the U.S. Military a bad name, and it is people like you that discredit those in the armed services that actually GIVE A DAMN about the AMERICAN PEOPLE. NO, someone with MORALS and a HEAD about themselves would NEVER POINT A GUN AT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE GONNA GET #IN SHOT. Stupid idiocy is what this is. Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing, I'd like to think those people are in the majority but oh well...

I was in the military, for 20 yrs. my daughter was in for 10. I understand the military. I have friends in the military. I have friends that we're in the military but they never found enough of them to ship home in a body bag. I don't have to give a damn about the american people. I'm one of them. so is everybody in uniform. what you seem to know about the military is named after a certain president, i believe his name was "Dick" (nixon). Yet it is inevitable that in a republic that the aremd forces will at some time come in direct conflict with the civilian populace, and that deaths and maiming may occur. To me, the measure of the effectiveness and the patriotism of our PEERLESS men and women in uniformis this. they will remember they're oath AND they're training. and that should be enough to see us through. but I also know this. there are people that wear uniforms that shouldn't be wearing them. they enjoy killing. i would never call them soldier, airman sailor or marine. and if you want to know were the flaw in your argument is, wait for it, here it is. "Nobody in the U.S. military with a head and a heart would do such a thing" your words. professional soldiers don't debate, they EXECUTE they're orders. if you have soldeiers that are living in they're head or they're heart, they're getting someone killed needlessly. If there ever comes a time that some punk in a suit in the oval office directs the Chairman of the JCS to deploy U.S. troops AGAINST U.S. citizens, aremd or unarmed, to preserve the GOVERNMENT, the only answer a trained, professional citizen soldier of the U.S. Armed Forces can answer is "I cannot execute that order. I resign my commission. And that's what every single U.S. soldier should say until they get to the last soldier. and the only ting that person should say is "what else you got". And you can go ahead and shoot at me. been there. done that. you'd better not miss though. I won't

From what ive been hearing they are making the military leaders pledge an oath to Obama not to the Constitution - if you don't pledge allegiance to Obama your out. They are purging the military - how many generals have been booted recently those nuke guys in particular. Think Hitler & Stalin basically did the same thing.

If things do go south - they will bring in foreign troops/UN blue helmets to start pulling triggers...imo

I feel sorry for those guys. as an example, Taliban are cultural warriors, fighting that way since who knows when. and look what they have been able to accomplish. Dealing with a pissed off U.S. population?, mixed in with Veterans that have some skills, and lots of will? As an old military spook, I can tell you one thing. Anybody that wants a bite of that big s&%t sandwich, walk right up and enjoy. All I can say is you made a pretty poor choice for your last meal on this mortal coil !

P.S. - Don't know wehre "awesome" town is, but from the looks of your avatar, your some pretty snappy dressers !

edit on 2252014 by tencap77 because: content

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

tencap77

Davian

tencap77

txinfidel

From what your hearing? From who? Nobody in the military that is for sure. Where do people get this crap and why on earth would anybody believe it. The same stupid story has been floating around about every President since Reagan. And always their is a small group of silly people why believe it.

As for the OP. Nazi Germany? Really? I mean other than the fact you clearly no nothing about life in Nazi Germany what possible excuse could you use for such a comparison? Germany had strick gun laws before the Nazis. The Nazis in fact ended some of them and encourage, proper white Germans to own and learn to use guns. They even began lessons for the youth. Then again I guess the US also had been reducing guns laws over the last decade...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's almost like some unseen force is guiding ATSers to talk about what would happen if the military were given orders to attack civilians....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

As you are aware, Nazi Germany restricted gun ownership to all of the groups that were hated by the Nazis, Jews for instance. Proper white Germans? Really?

Nazi Germany started taking guns from everyone who was not a Nazi.

I agree that the OP has a false premise, but your post made the think WT**F**!? Is this guy serious?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Just want to point out what the "Spad" brought up. NAZI Germany, became NAZI Germany, because the NAZI party won. Don't care how they did it. That's how Hitler got his voice. "Hearing" what's going on in the country, is different than experiencing something that actually exists. The fact that we have too many people in the government that look at "Terrorism" as a threat to national security and don't understand that this is probably one of the stupidest sentences you can ever put together is one thing. But the NAZI's started out as a political party. and we aren't there yet. I get the sense the people are beginning to push back against the government, not because they're sinister, but because they're stupid. accordingly, we shouldn't sweat the folks in our military, but the STUPID folks in our military? yes. they are there. and those are the ones that you need to shine a spotlight on.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

tencap77

The fact that we have too many people in the government that look at "Terrorism" as a threat to national security and don't understand that this is probably one of the stupidest sentences you can ever put together is one thing.

Shoo spy don't bother me.

Sorry, I meant fly. Shoo fly.
edit on 25-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

tencap77

but the STUPID folks in our military? yes. they are there. and those are the ones that you need to shine a spotlight on.

You mean the ones telling drill sergeants and instructors to tell kids fresh out of high school to go nut to but every day in short shorts with their shirts tucked in right before they send them to a war zone?

Please don't shine any kind of light on them. Just relieve them of their command. They obviously sold out to stupidity and savagery.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by MrSpad

no they didn't - they actually RELAXED the gun laws that existed when they came to power.

Read my previous post, and please stop repeating this drivel.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by MrSpad

no they didn't - they actually RELAXED the gun laws that existed when they came to power.

The 1938 German Weapons Act[edit]
The 1938 German Weapons Act, the precursor of the current weapons law, superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. Furthermore, the law restricted ownership of firearms to "...persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a (gun) permit." But under the new law:
Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as was the possession of ammunition."[3]
The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[4]
Permits were valid for three years, rather than one year.[4]
The groups of people who were exempt from the acquisition permit requirement expanded. Holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.[3]
Jews were prohibited from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms. They were also forbidden from the manufacturing or dealing of firearms and ammunition.
[3] en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, they relaxed gun ownership for Nazis.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And also for "ordinary" Germans regardless of party membership through allowing longer permits and total deregulation of the ownership of rifles and shotguns, which is in your extract but you seem to have not bothered highlighting it:

Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as was the possession of ammunition."[3]

Regardless of those limitations the statement that "The Nazis took away the guns" are utter nonsense - it was the allies who took away the guns through the treaty of Versailles in 1919, and the Weimar republic who enforced that - from your same wiki page:

In 1919, the German government passed the Regulations on Weapons Ownership, which declared that "all firearms, as well as all kinds of firearms ammunition, are to be surrendered immediately."[2] Under the regulations, anyone found in possession of a firearm or ammunition was subject to five years' imprisonment and a fine of 100,000 marks.

edit on 26-2-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It will be 'the poor VS the elite' but they'll just call it 'the north VS the south' again! And I agree, a little revolution IS good for the soul. We need one now very badly. It's the only way forward. New York is a prime example as to what's wrong with the current political system, and how elites think. Drug test them all now and we may get some answers as to their lunatic behavior.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by MrSpad

The thing is that it really doesn't matter whether the Nazis (or any other authoritarian government) did things exactly like this or not. It's still a bad sign (and unfortunately it is only one of many bad signs over the last decade or so). It bothers me that people have to have an example before they'll believe it's a bad sign.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

tencap77

Davian

tencap77

txinfidel

I can guarantee you that 250 million armed Americans > 1 million armed Soldiers, easily. My friend Joseph Alan Higgins was in the Army as a Cav Scout from 2005 to 2010 and he can guarantee you as well not even a fraction of our military would dare stand against the American people. If it came down to it, I believe you would be one of those few that would believe the government and undertake those orders mindlessly. People like you are a disgrace to the warriors of old, they fought with honor, they fought with their heads, strategy, and sheer willpower and bravery. Not mindlessness and meekly unmitigated obedience, like a machine. You are no American. You're no warrior. You're not even human. Someone in the military who's been trained to follow, born deaf blind and dumb, vs an American citizen who grew up his whole life in the backwoods learned to fight from an early age and brought up on ideals of honor, willpower, and inner strength with a tight-knit community of interlocking connections and connections between those communities that know the land probably better than someone who's been overseas your whole life. You lose. Sorry, that's what happens when you use your head and understand logic, and not just the orders of your superior officer.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
Given that the Nazi's never took anyone's guns away at all, I think you lose
Actually the Nazis allowed MORE gun ownership than the previous Weimar Republic!

Unless you were a Jew... Jews were prohibited for having dangerous weapons!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join