It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And De

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by tetra50

Judge much? we live where we live. We cannot control much hereabouts. We have to somehow hold onto our integrity while living in Rome and surviving, and not quite doing what the Romans do (i.e., while in Rome…..) get me?

Why would anyone in their right mind "out themselves here for us?" I wonder. That's pure insanity and a touch of arrogance, besides. "Out" yourself here "for us?" What are you gonna do? Take care of their wife, kids and extended family, in place of the man?

When it comes to the Stasi machine yeah I guess I do judge much and they are found severely wanting on even the most basic level of humanity. Those types are predators of their own kind so I make no apologies.

As far as living in Rome that's fine but there should be lines people do not cross. If they are willing to cross those lines then that tells us all we need to know. Rationalizing it doesn't make it any better for the people they've manipulated or exploited.

On the "outing themselves" suggestion it was simply a figure of speech, like hoping of winning the lotto. Those types will usually never out themselves, their superiority complexes won't allow them to believe they are in the wrong. But hope springs eternal.

The Stasi machine?

Don't know where to start. First, though, this Prism thing has been in existence for way way longer than anyone can prove or deals with daily. Having said that, if you can grasp it, perhaps it began as a Stasi machine, and as you say, hope springing eternally, there are those that inherited a system in place and can perhaps bring about something different using the in place mechanisms that have controlled and lorded it over on most of us for far too long. That, really, is hope springing eternal in this situation. And, at least in my simple viewpoint, that's the real hope and the realistic viewpoint, here.

Realistically, predators of their own kind has been the way of this world for quite some time, now, and my point about when in Rome is that this is what all of us have been turned into in order to survive for many, many years. I am frankly amazed when people fail to see that. We live in an increasingly predatory existence wherein survival dictates we become more and more that way. I am not in favor of it---understand--just see that it is so. It seems even "nature" dictates becoming even more so daily in order to survive.

So, not realizing that fact of the matter, and jumping on a bandwagon of judgement about what is behind this situation seems disingenuous to me, at the least….
JMHO.
Tetra50
P.S. I do appreciate your thoughts and conjecture, and wish to answer you respectfully. I do hope you take it in the spirit it is intended.
edit on 25-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Interesting media you have shared..

Considering the uploader (scribd) normally focuses on financial leaks and docx
edit on 25/2/14 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The GUT

Possibly. But unless you can elucidate they exact whys and wherefores it's just noise compared to the possibility that it's an actual leak. Honey-pot of any significance how?

Most here--anyways--are already stuck in the golden sticky-sweet and identified.

See my edit in the previous post.

I'm not disputing the validity of some of the information, and even quite a bit of it would be valid in application, but, something to consider here on top of this 'leak' is that this 'leak' is the old convenient idiot ploy.

All this fun spooky stuff hits the internet and what effect will it have on those that have cause for concern and legitimate paranoia?

It builds on the mythology of the all-seeing, all knowing, you're only 'free' because we allow you to operate paradigm.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Funny you should mention some of those issues. I was actually going to bring them up as I'd noticed some of these tactics being used heavily around here in certain sections of the forums and thought "Nah, that's a can of worms I don't want to open. Then I'll have to deal with them here too".

Looks like my hunch was right. You add up all of those issues you mentioned and it paints a pretty clear picture of what their version of the future looks like. Paradise to some, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

It builds on the mythology of the all-seeing, all knowing, you're only 'free' because we allow you to operate paradigm.

It's rare for me, but I really am laughing my ass off, inside anyway….what other kind of "free" is there, really?
You seen another paradigm with something more akin to "freedom?" U2U me with details if you have. LOL
Tetra

Oh, and, who "operates" a paradigm, anyway???? I'd like to meet them. Really, no kidding. What does that even mean?
Or is that some kind of code I'm not reading accurately because, as usual, I'm not allowed the codebook everyone else has access to?
edit on 25-2-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Realistically, predators of their own kind has been the way of this world for quite some time, now, and my point about when in Rome is that this is what all of us have been turned into in order to survive for many, many years. I am frankly amazed when people fail to see that.

Yes there have always been predators amongst the human species and there have always been those who were willing to stand against them regardless of cost as Edward Snowden did. He could have chosen to remain (in Rome) as he was but he took the high road and because of that he will always be remembered with honor.

I say this most respectfully but frankly I amazed when people choose the path of least resistance just to get along or just to make it a little easier on themselves. There may come a time when each person faces that ultimate decision of doing the right thing or surrendering that spark of human spirit that makes us special. It's what truly defines us.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

paradigm

noun \ˈper-ə-ˌdīm, ˈpa-rə- also -ˌdim\
: a model or pattern for something that may be copied
: a theory or a group of ideas about how something should be done, made, or thought about
: example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype
: an example of a conjugation or declension showing a word in all its inflectional forms
: a philosophical and theoretical framework of a scientific school or discipline within which theories, laws, and generalizations and the experiments performed in support of them are formulated; broadly
: a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I say this most respectfully but frankly I amazed when people choose the path of least resistance just to get along or just to make it a little easier on themselves. There may come a time when each person faces that ultimate decision of doing the right thing or surrendering that spark of human spirit that makes us special. It's what truly defines us.

Here we agree completely, Bassago.
Yes, this is absolutely what defines us, and it isn't (imo) that there may come a time, but that there always will come such a time in each of our lives. But this is my point: that time, what defines it, and what others know of it, is a blurry perspective, at best, in these times. For that is the nature of these times.

Don't mistake me: I am proud and humbled, both, by Mr. Snowden. However, though I cannot prove it, Prism and its ilk have existed for a very long time, throughout my lifetime, I am sure…..his disclosure has revealed nothing new, to me, at least, and in my recollection is not even a new disclosure, for I remember a time quite clearly when most knew we were watched, accessed and didacted, daily. It amazes me, truly, that this is news to anyone. And I am not easily amazed, at this point in life.

If information is suppressed for a long time, it's easy to appear to make some great sacrifice to re-out it, isn't it. Again, IMHO, everything pertaining to this OP and many others like it, should be, especially on a site like this, a given, understood and accepted, and it's just a fishing expedition to rehash it periodically, instead of a moment of clarification of one's soul and the making of a hero. Again, just my humble opinion.

So, I tend to move beyond all that, and hope that what I see as a truly almost ancient situation, instead of a rehash of the same old same old, really could have hope springing eternal potential, in that, again, those who inherited an in-place system might very well have a new approach to it, and choose to use it to do some good instead of allowing it to be used to foment the very same corruption and repression and suppression, and spinning of a long ago collected narrative, studied, planned and continued to be spun for a predicated, planned outcome……

In the current paradigm, I believe, we have the spelled, planned, "past," and the same recursive future…..all we really have is this moment, where any truth is possible, for we long ago sold truth out in favor of some idea we could create whatever we wanted by proxy…..

another thread topic perhaps. sorry, OP, if I've drifted.
Thanks, Bassago, for the intellectual exchange of ideas.
Tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by tetra50

paradigm

noun \ˈper-ə-ˌdīm, ˈpa-rə- also -ˌdim\
: a model or pattern for something that may be copied
: a theory or a group of ideas about how something should be done, made, or thought about
: example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype
: an example of a conjugation or declension showing a word in all its inflectional forms
: a philosophical and theoretical framework of a scientific school or discipline within which theories, laws, and generalizations and the experiments performed in support of them are formulated; broadly
: a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind

Thanks. I don't think I asked you for a definition of paradigm in anything I wrote. There are many equally belittling pretensions of obtusiveness for sarcasm's sake in which I could respond to you, but I'm simply not interested in the pretentiousness. have a good one, anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

wow!!! Thanks for posting this~!! you're post alone should make this entire thread go viral HA HA .. but if it doesn't...then it'll just confirms what is being brought to the surface..

What's interesting and sad is...Christian's getting the rake, for WHATEVER reason..

Do the sites that are posting to, get a kickback from the company as well?? If so....

I think we have a problem here .. YES ?
edit on 27-2-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed quoted material

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Global Government propaganda minions stick out like dogs-balls on this, and other, "critical thinker" websites.

The only conspiracy remaining for me is the stupidity of the human race in allowing this "false-control facade" about what we are to accept as truth v's the reality of our existence to continue for as long as it has.

Thanks OP, every now and again, a humdinger of a thread appears.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

dreamingawake
The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And Destroy Reputations"

In the annals of internet conspiracy theories, none is more pervasive than the one speculating paid government plants infiltrate websites, social network sites, and comment sections with an intent to sow discord, troll, and generally manipulate, deceive and destroy reputations. Guess what: it was all true.

*lol* For an intelligence agency, you would think they would have the intelligence
not to build their new site in Utah, if this link on Yellowstone is anything to go by. We might be safer than we think! All the information they've so carefully collected could go up in steam.

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com.au... rec

edit on 25/2/2014 by Maigret because: Add an extra thought...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
3-5 years ago there was a thread on this website that quoted some government bloke saying the government should insert people into these chat rooms to 'undermine factual logic and premise. just wish I had kept the jhonny Annoymous comentary of it

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Thanks.

S&F.

I would like to add, that it isn't just on the internet, it happens to certain beings 'exposing the truth' in life in general.

The 'mirroring', 'discrediting' etc as soon as certain knowledge levels on certain topics are made open, the 'troll's' were sent. I have seen this happen in companies and elsewhere.

There absolutely, truly is a conspiracy that doesn't want the truth known.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Star, flag and a

Thanks champ, love your work.

Where are all the deniers of weather engineering and weather modification / Chemtrail rebuttal crew!

I know, pretending to have not seen this thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder

Edward Snowden to thank for disclosing it

Lol Snowden strikes again...

Not like this was secret info anyway, it was obvious...

Was gonna say this has been known for a LONG time... but.. and here's the big BUT...

something to remember: Not everyone who disagrees with your point of view on a particular topic is a disinfo agent, paid shill or cointel agent. Sometimes, and it happens a lot more than these operations, people just disagree, it's a good thing to remember before jumping to conclusions about someone's motives, and I fear that this thread will do more harm, making people jump to this conclusion more and more, rather than having good discussions, because the automatic assumption will be, if you disagree with (insert topic here) you HAVE to be a shill...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Why did you ask this question?

It hasn't been verified like this, no. And these interesting graphics tell a new story.

We all suspected, but there were a lot of naysayers, as usual.

Here's some more logs for the fire.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well the true shills need some place to hide . Interesting thread and like many have said ,it was always suspected but to see it in it's document and shows the angels helps . There is a lot of information one has to juggle in their mind though .S&F OP

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i would not be surprised if there is an agent here in ATS.
but i dont mind.

the more the merrier.

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by SubTruth

I don't think that the way to spot them is by the country they reference. It's by the tone of the thread... the way they make you feel. Remember... magic...

edit on bTue, 25 Feb 2014 01:24:37 -0600am55America/Chicago2amTuesday25America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: double negative

You are wrong.....And you are right. Average people are not to blame here. But you had better believe government around the world are active in this. It is what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join