It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Yeah,yeah, yeah... we get it, "Elijah". You've got more "power" in your pinky than any 5 of us mere mortals have in our entire bodies, combined.

being as how you've "got the power" and whatnot, would you care to have a little fire-flinging competition at the nearest hilltop altar thingy? Then you can prove to us all once and for all that you are really "Elijah".

How 'bout it, bro?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Sure but we are not brothers . To be brothers we would have to have the same father. However in the end through the spirit of adoption all will become brothers. The fire thingy as you call it needs to gather some fuel. This fuel is something made ready for the fire . Namely the Bible and other so called sacred text from the Quran to the sutras and the Torah as well. But since we should not burn sacred text first they must be desecrated. That means I need to piss on them and thoroughly drench them before calling the fire down from heaven to consume them. Logistically it is an impossible task to perform being that these things are spread all over the world and if we assembled them in one place they would create a mountain of abominable proportions. I have no more power than any other human being has even in the little pinky that I piss from. Auto combustion would be the ideal solution and as God said he would baptize us with fire. We know that truth is an all consuming fire and when all the lies of religion are exposed to the truth. It is like throwing gasoline on the fire. So yes in that respect I can call fire down from heaven which is revelation from God. A miracle of far greater proportion than just a local bon fire. A baptism of fire that engulfs the whole world. Got a match?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ah. You subscribe to the rites and rituals of Satanism, then. That's what they do - desecrate Christian stuff. Hell of a thing to have to trash someone else's religion in order for your own to gain a foothold. if it can't stand alone without the trashing, then it just can't stand. It hasn't enough internal strength to survive.

Go for it, baby! Here's a match!

I guess you'll need it, since you "have no more power than any other human". That makes for a pretty impotent "profit" - er, I mean "prophet" - indeed!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hope they let us continue in this train of thought being that I find you a worthy adversary. The whole crux of the matter is truth. Truth is the element that brings change in a world full of lies. About standing on it's own it is in the nature of truth that it needs no defending so that when you see people getting defensive about any tradition of men something is basically weak in something that needs to be defended. Apparently by handing me a match you are giving me the go ahead to trash and burn all the traditions of men. Let us start with the beginning then. Genesis. The first book of three great faiths. Contradiction makes a statement non valid right? Adam and Eve were the first humans. Then Cain went to a foreign land to find a bride.I can show you a whole list from beginning to end of contradictions in the bible but if there is but one then it is not the infallible word of God. Some stupid Christians believe that the world is only six thousand years old. I have personally seen living tree that were older than that.
edit on 16-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Sorry but if there's a God to baptize us with fire then there's no need for "auto combustion" the baptizm will be performed by god. In the meantime, all who stand in the middle are nothing but false prophets or allies to the "other side".

However this thread was not supposed to become a religious thread, since this was posted in Philosophy and methaphysics, and the name of the thread CLEARLY states my expectations towards the answers. This has gone out of hand. The last 2 pages of this thread are not regarding any awakeing techniques nor advice or warnings, this has gone religious all of a sudden, and mean. All I see here are members arguing with eachother OFFtopic.

So let me paste some unanswered sections of my original post, and see if there's any1 out there who can answer them, cuz you guys are clearly not trying to do so.

3. has anyone here opened it with the aid of Samuel Sagan's book?
3b. how long did it take?

I dont want this thread to become a religious matter, because there surely are members with different beliefs, christian, jewish, buddist and this has nothing to do with them.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Lincourtz

Sorry but if there's a God to baptize us with fire then there's no need for "auto combustion" the baptizm will be performed by god. In the meantime, all who stand in the middle are nothing but false prophets or allies to the "other side".

However this thread was not supposed to become a religious thread, since this was posted in Philosophy and methaphysics, and the name of the thread CLEARLY states my expectations towards the answers. This has gone out of hand. The last 2 pages of this thread are not regarding any awakeing techniques nor advice or warnings, this has gone religious all of a sudden, and mean. All I see here are members arguing with eachother OFFtopic.

So let me paste some unanswered sections of my original post, and see if there's any1 out there who can answer them, cuz you guys are clearly not trying to do so.

I dont want this thread to become a religious matter, because there surely are members with different beliefs, christian, jewish, buddist and this has nothing to do with them.

+1 OP

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
I hope they let us continue in this train of thought being that I find you a worthy adversary.

Congrats - I gave you the first star I've ever given you for that. Adversarialism need not be overtly hostile - it serves a purpose, makes one examine one's own beliefs. If that examination bolsters them or destroys them, the source is not the adversary, it is the examination itself.

A man is know by his opponents, is he not?

Their sole purpose to the individual is to keep one's self sharp, constantly striving to improve and enhance his own worldview.

The whole crux of the matter is truth. Truth is the element that brings change in a world full of lies. About standing on it's own it is in the nature of truth that it needs no defending so that when you see people getting defensive about any tradition of men something is basically weak in something that needs to be defended.

Truth can indeed stand on it's own - it has enough internal strength for that. The weakness is not in the position itself, it is in the individual who holds that position. A defense of it is merely that individual trying to convince himself of his own "truth", since objective truth stands on it's own. If the position has merit, it can be defended. It virtually defends itself.

Apparently by handing me a match you are giving me the go ahead to trash and burn all the traditions of men.

I'm giving you the go ahead to try. Doing and trying are not the same things. If they are truly "traditions of men" only, then you will succeed. Success remains to be seen, however.

Let us start with the beginning then. Genesis. The first book of three great faiths. Contradiction makes a statement non valid right? Adam and Eve were the first humans. Then Cain went to a foreign land to find a bride.

No. Genesis does not name the first humans created. It simply specifies that they were created. "Adam" and "Eve" are the result of the second account of creation of humans. Where did the first creation go? Apparently eastward to the land of Nod, for one destination. It's not specific whether they also dispersed into other locations as well.

I can show you a whole list from beginning to end of contradictions in the bible but if there is but one then it is not the infallible word of God. Some stupid Christians believe that the world is only six thousand years old. I have personally seen living tree that were older than that.

You know, I've been around Christians, as well as adherents of several other religions, for most of my life.It was only yesterday that I ran face to face into the first one I've ever met who believes that the world was created 6000 years ago. Apparently she can't tell the difference between the Bible and the pronouncements of Bishop Usher concerning the Bible. Usher may have been a bishop, but mathematician he was not.

Nor was he the mouthpiece of God.

Civilization may be around 6,000 years old, but civilization is not the Earth. the Earth doesn't care one way or the other about civilization. It was here long before, and will be here long after.

Usher didn't take that into account in his calculations.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Lincourtz

Apologies. I'll take it elsewhere. let me just get my hat and coat, and I'll be on my way.

I've not opened my "third eye", with or without anyone's help, because I don't have one. Therefore, I am of no use here.

Have a good day. Nice house you have here. I like what you've done with it!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thank you for understanding

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I must tell you this even though it is painful to hear. You speak of high minded things but from the basest of places from the flesh. That which is spirit is spirit that which is flesh is flesh. One cannot act as the other even though it tries. Your carnal mind puts on this show of being spiritual by talking about things that makes it seem to be spiritual. I see this in church all the time. Flesh ministering to flesh with absolutely no power. Being powerless they continually put on these false manifestations of power. Here you talk about knowledge as if you had any but it is just more manifestation of flesh trying to act spiritual. When I manifested power in the church I was kicked out and when I manifest knowledge here I shall also be banned because it puts the carnal mind to shame to have spiritual knowledge. There is a state of enmity between flesh and spirit and flesh must be put back in it's proper place in subjection to the spirit. There is no light and no power in the flesh. Whatever light and whatever power the flesh has it dwindles with age but the spirit never gets older nor is it mortal. It is a bad marriage till death do us part. Jesus who was led by the spirit continually had to rebuke his disciples when they manifested flesh and I must do so this day because of the high minded BS that I hear posted here everyday. God is spirit and he shall not be mocked by either believers or unbelievers. I do not care what you claim to be I know flesh when I see flesh because I am also human as you are but I have the gift that I have cultivated and practiced for a lifetime.The gift of discernment. Philosophy is not the search for knowledge contrary to popular belief but the search for truth. The consequence of finding the truth is a manifestation of metaphysical power. Consider yourself as well served by this post.

No pain. Only awareness. Of causes and effects.
It's not "painful to hear" someone's state of awareness. It's rather amusing. In this case, it empowers both of us, you for thinking you're teaching me a lesson, and me thinking you don't know what you're talking about. And we are both honest. That's the paradox of personal "truths". And you posting on topics you know almost nothing about, talking about things unrelated to what I said, and totally unrelated to the topic, says a lot. You are currently not aware of the fact, but your understanding of the terms you used in this post, is very basic. "Basic" is a wrong word in this case, your conclusions reveal someone who spent a lot of time (A LOT) thinking about things without knowing what they really are, their essence, the mechanisms behind them, the "science" of their relations, or their purpose, and created a personally believable structure of illogical relations, that would serve a very specific and obvious internal desire, a structure that seems beyond repair. But you never know, time can do wonders.
So, don't worry, Sir. I'm not in pain. I'm not enjoying this. I'm honest. And you speak truth. I mean it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoonsince89

1- No danger, perhaps some headaches. You will see things for what they truly are (spiritual eyes), this can cause a bit of a shock to your reality. It can also be abit of trouble driving for a short period while it opens.

2-You are open to perceiving that of the spiritual world both higher and lower dimensions. You can be taunted or influenced by low vibrational entities.

2b- No, if it does, shielding your aura is suffice. If a being wishes to communicate only do so if it shows you love (flushing a vibration of love,bliss through your body) this can be subtle or strong depending on the entity.

3a- No

3b- unsure one day it just opened, i hadn't been meditating to long and just discovered an interest kundalini.

3c- activating your 3rd eye is in turn activating your perpetuity gland, this gland receives light, light is both sound, vibration, sight. What you perceive with this can very greatly from audible to visual communication.

3d- Everyone chakras are at their own level of development depending on the attributes of that person, for that reason their is no method of working on a chakra, some are stronger then others and some can be strengthened more then others. For best utilization of the energy body one is to raise the kundalini, which i wont go into to much, but you raise the vibration from the bottom of your being till it reaches the top, this will naturally awaken all chakras. This is a lengthy process but is far more beneficial than just awakening one. As i didnt know what i was getting my self into, i awoke my 3rd eye first, it just resulted mostly in receiving light and the ability to read auras, or the emotions people are emitting, which made it virtually impossible for people to lie. Either way it gets you hooked.

Hello, Hoonsince89,
I have some questions:
1. How is it you opened your third eye and further develop it so that one can further expand on it's abilities and thus it would keep growing and growing, to the point where one is able to journey, have spiritual experiences and get revelations, do emotional clearing etc?

Cause a lot of people think it is merely open with just seeing colors, or shapes but never progress from that stage and thus stay stagnant, or don't care to further develop it so that their third eye is of use to them to a fuller capacity. My goal to keep developing it(a never ending process) so it is of use to me and I further learn from it.

I know that if one does emotional clearing, that facilitates the awakening of the Kundalini and thus all chakras and that it is better to awaken all of them so that they work together(that is the goal) instead of in isolation. Now I know that many people awaken just one, the third eye in particular.

2. How does one awaken all of them thus the Kundalini? You mentioned that there is a process (a lengthy process) to it. Can you go into detail about this process and how to go about it?

I believe that the awakening of third eye is the first step to doing this as it is through the third eye that the body is powered i.e. sun gazing. Now I do sungaze but I'm trying to incorporate it more in my routine.

What other techniques have you found that help with opening the third eye? The Kundalini?

Now I know this is a lot but if you can elaborate on all this in detail I would greatly appreciate it!!

I tried to private message you but for some reason I am not allowed to at this time, so I'm hoping you receive my inquiry please let me know if you do.

Thank You So Much For Your Time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join