It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cancer cells operate around 6hz, so if u change the frequencies it will die off.

This knowledge is known by the black government for a long time.

They would use radionics and beam a 6hz frequency into their targets to give them cancer so they will slowly die off.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This all reminds me of a segment I saw on 60 Minutes a few years ago...about the Kanzius machine.

The guy who developed this device had cancer himself. He died unfortunately, but his work lives on. He built a device to treat cancer with radio waves. The info they shared on 60 Minutes looked really promising.

The Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is made up of a group of dedicated individuals supporting ongoing research for the Kanzius Noninvasive Radiowave Cancer Treatment project; a treatment without any side effects. Our mission is to create national and global awareness of the potentials of this treatment and to raise funds to help accelerate the speed at which research progresses through human trials.

You can read more about it here: www.kanziuscancerresearch.org...

Also, there's some great video of the show's segment on Youtube. This radio frequency device garnered a lot of attention at the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boxertwin

I have something in my closet (just pulled it down!) called an "Astropulse Model D" that has 2 manuals for operation. One is from the Astropulse company
who manufactured the device titled "Operating Instructions for the Astropulse Model D Bio-Active Frequency Instrument", and another titled "Procedures For Use Of Bio-Active Frequencies" from the Royal Rife Research Society.

A relative of mine bought this gadget to help with arthritis in the mid 90's, and though she reported it helped immensely with the pain, it did not slow the progression of the deformity caused by severe rheumatoid arthritis. I wonder if this is similar to what you are referring to. I have never used it for health reasons--it was left to me because I enjoy collecting unusual things. It works through either holding two "hand cylinders" that pass the frequencies entered into the "control panel" through your body (there seems to be a frequency number/s for (almost) every ailment known) or there are cloth covered foil strips you can use to pass the frequencies through your body by attaching them to the feet or on opposite sides of the body to cure tumors,etc.

I never took it seriously (still don't) but I am much more interested in this device and it's capabilities after reading this thread. It seemed as though this device invented by Royal Rife was meant solely for cancer, though as I said, there is a frequency in this manual for almost everything. Anyone heard of this little toy I was given?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Okay who can get access to the back issues of the medical journals of the day to see if the articles are real? What about newspapers? I know there are a lot of really old newspaper archives. I would guess that the Pasadena newspapers would have covered the banquet mentioned in the piece.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

bobs_uruncle

jacygirl
S&F

As I sit here, tired and depressed....and surrounded by electricity, I wonder to myself....
if the 'right' frequency can cure you....then what does the 'wrong' frequency do....?

jacy

Ask someone who has used a TENS machine too much. Any kind of frequency at current above a few microamps can cause damage. What is also criminal concerning Rife's work, is that any organic disease can be analyzed and confirmed just by examining frequency output in the body outside the noise band.

Cheers - Dave

See Fritz Popps work with biophotons.

A Start: meridianenergies.net...
edit on 26-2-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

daskakik

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i believe Rife did have a cure and thats just it .....radiology is expensive and requires a lot of repeat business with no guarantee it will work

Radiology is what Rife had. What makes you think he would have had better results?

I also question him sitting on the tech for 40 years. During that time there were other cancer clinics offering treatments. If he had something why didn't he step up?

maybe he tried ? if his inventions worked and certain people did not want them to see the light of day......

so there it is he was either a genius or a bad hoaxer.....personally i believe he had the real thing....just my gut on the whole thing ...i have read the anti and the pro when it comes to Rife inventions

if it was a hoax he surely would have wanted to make a Quid ?,from what i can gather he didn't have a fortune he was just working away............ one of those special people who just likes to figure it out....or was he just a a hoaxer and did he just like to fool with people ...just for the fun of it ?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

EnderMEM
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I just poured over the internet to try and find an article where the Mayo Clinic confirmed that cancer was a fungus. Please provide the source.

Edit to add: cancer isn't a fungus, it's the uncontrolled replication of a your own cells. It has nothing to do with a fungus.
edit on 25-2-2014 by EnderMEM because: (no reason given)

you're right....lets just say that fungi and cancer cells mimic each other.....

until you are ready to admit they are just simply ALL fungi.

The cancer industry is closing in on baking soda and beginning to do research in earnest about sodium bicarbonate and how it is a primary tool in the treatment of fungus. Cancer is a fungus, can be caused by a fungus, or is accompanied by late-stage fungal infections, and now the Mayo Clinic confirms this. They are not the first to say so though. Many, even from the official world of orthodox oncology, recognize the similarities of cancer and fungal infections, the decay that ties these two together in a dance that all too often ends in miserable death.

The Mayo Clinic is saying that a fungal infection of the gastrointestinal tract "mimics" cancer and inflammatory bowel disease. The invasive fungus, Basidiobolus ranarum, is typically found in the soil,decaying organic matter and the gastrointestinal tracts of fish, reptiles, amphibians, and bats....Dr. Coldwell

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
personally i believe he had the real thing

But it doesn't add up. I was wrong about him working with what is currently known as radiology. The reason that I thought that he was was because I had just read the article in Popular Science magazine linked in the wiki page. He says that he was working with rays beyond x-rays.

Now x-rays had already been used to treat cancer before Rife came on the scene. The odd thing is that in that article he says that the rays he was working with created a green glow that could be seen from a distance. Beyond x-rays is the gamma ray part of the spectrum and they are even further from the visible part of the spectrum than x-rays. How could he have been working with visible green rays in that part of the spectrum?

Then there is the matter of the frequencies that he was using. As Bedlam pointed out, they were in the radio part of the spectrum. Below both x-rays and visible light.

Honestly what really makes the case for me is that someone like Harry Hoxsey came out with an "herbal cure" for cancer back in the 20's, sometime during the 50's they were grossing $1.5 million, they ended up transferring the clinic to Tijuana because of the FDA but they are still in operation.

If Rife had had the real thing, there is no reason why could not have followed Hoxsey's example or he could have sold his tech to a bigger fish. He did neither. If he did have the cure for cancer and many other illnesses, he sat on that knowledge for about 40 years and he didn't even think to leave a map or blueprint or anything that others could have built upon. My gut tells me that he didn't have the real thing.

edit on 26-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ah, the old "suppressed by big pharma" gambit.
That's an admission of quackery if ever there was one.
Also the one-treatment-cures-all is the biggest red flag out there.
Aside from assuming that all disease has but one cause it also assumes that everyone's physiological state is exactly the same.
Schoolboy quackery errors.

Rather than try to defend the Rife "treatment" as such (and as someone who is qualified in medical physics as well as physiology I know for an absolute fact that there is no basis for this to work whatsoever) please provide one verified case where this has actually cured anyone of anything (other than curing their wallets of money).
By verified I mean a confirmed diagnosis of disease.
Confirmed treatment delivered and regression of disease (was it Rife that was used alone or was it used in combination of other treatments etc etc).
Confirmed cure of the disease.

Testimonials aren't allowed, sorry.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

MRuss
He built a device to treat cancer with radio waves.

The device he "built" - what he actually did was take a stock diathermy machine apart and put it in his own box - didn't use radio waves. It's an h-field short wave diathermy machine. It generates a high frequency magnetic field.

Diathermy is a stock treatment for relaxing muscles. The reason it works against cancer here is that there's a nanoparticle that's stuck to the cancer cell that's magnetically susceptible, it gets hot in the diathermy machine's h-field. It's like attaching a little heater to the cancer cell.

It should be noted that hyperthermic therapy for cancer using diathermy machines is old hat - a lot of solid tumors don't have really good circulation, and by heating the limb, you can cause the tumor to overheat and die. But there's a lot of issues with that.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Pardon?...I know for an absolute fact that there is no basis for this to work whatsoever...

Yeah, that arrogant statement pretty much sums up the hubris of "doctors" these days. A few hundred years of research and they think they know everything. Sorry, they know the know everything.

I'm no self proclaimed medical expert like you, but luckily for everyone, the principle is simple enough for even a Luddite like me to grasp. The basis by which the Rife machine works is harmonic frequencies. That's it. Find the harmonic frequency of a molecule, cell, virus, the earth (read Tesla), and you can transfer energy to the object to the point where is destructs.

I think I even experienced this myself at the park recently while pushing one of my kids on a swing. Small, well timed pushes resulted in an accumulation of energy.

It's the exact same principle behind acoustic weapons, just different frequencies and mode of delivery.

It's the exact same principle behind how voltage intensifiers work, so you'e probably sitting within feet of the principle in action. Then again, that just can't be. Because you know for an absolute fact that the principle of harmonic amplification doesn't exist.

Or is your statement more along the lines of medical professionals 50 years ago knowing for an absolute fact that smoking was beneficial for pregnant women? Or medical professionals 40 years ago knowing for an absolute fact that Thalidomide was a wonderful morning sickness treatment. Or medical professionals 30 years ago proclaiming that there was absolutely no need to screen blood for pathogens. Or medical professionals 20 years ago proclaiming that the language of DNA was so well understood that any DNA they didn't understand must surely be non coding (junk). Or medical professionals 10 years ago proclaiming that since they know everything there is to know about DNA encoding (and that there was only one encoding), that it's safe to tinker with the DNA of organisms and release them into the wild.

Since you're a self proclaimed medical expert, I'm inclined to lump you with the other medical experts who litter western medicine.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

I have always wondered about the term "medical practice." I think that term alone is an obvious clue that
most doctors don't really know any more than we do (well, not much more.) Offtopic though an interesting phrase, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Rife was an engineer, not a medical doctor. Because of his lack of medical training, he built and freely gave away his machines to any doctor that wanted one. Rife only asked that the doctors report their findings to him. The universal microscope he built that is able to view live viruses is currently (last I checked) at the Smithsonian Institute.

Rife called the cancer virus BX virus and found that it was present in 100% of all cancer victims (using universal microscope). Many of the people who came to him had been given up on by their own doctors and some were so weak they had to be carried in.

The AMA at the time (basically just the one guy) issued a notice to the docs who had received a free Rife machine that if they did not turn it over for destruction they would be barred. Rife's lab was vandalized, his notes destroyed, his equipment smashed. He did have a partner but the partner was not even an engineer. He did go to Mexico with what few notes he could salvage and try to rebuild Rife's machine and replicate his work.

Rife was completely terrorized and realized that no good deed goes unpunished so he completely backed off from any further attempts to replicate his work. The partner (name escapes me atm) did his best but it may account for the crap ineffectual machines that are floating around out there.

There are plans on the internet for how to build your own "Rife machine" for around $100 (not sure how close to Rife's original machine it actually is).

There's also plenty of information available about how frequencies of light as well as sound affect the human body. Rife was not a quack. He was a brilliant engineer who tried to uplift humanity and was vilified and physically beaten for his efforts.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

You have provided a statement that was not from the mayoclinic but from this dr. Coldwells own website. It is important to note that he uses his website to sell books, CDs, and other such products (comically, he notes that he doesn't accept trades for his products).

Upon searching the mayo clinics website I have found no such findings, or any mention of dr coldwell anywhere.

Cancer is not like a fungus! You must understand this. They are similar that they both spread/grow (fungus' can grow/spread via a number of ways), but here is a general overview of the pathophysiology of cancer:

A mutation in the tumor suppressor gene (tsg) deactivates the tsg ->Proliferation at the cellular level occurs-> mutations of Porto-oncogenes & oncogenes occur -> cancer.

The turning off of tsg is thought to cause the deactivation/mutation of other oncogene/proto-oncogenes.

Another way of thinking about this is mitosis out of control.
(When I get home I'll pull out the current accepted pathway chart of this, it is very interesting)

Can you please explain to me how the electrification of the blood can cause these mutations to suddenly fix themselves? Does that make a lick of sense? What about for the tumors that form? Does the electrification of blood travel to these masses and immediately disassociate them? Does the electricity cross the blood brain barrier and cure brain tumors? Tell me how this makes any sense! Im dying to know. You have provided not one little bit of explanation to how the rife machine works, and now you're comparing cancer to fungus.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Give me some research from a legitimate source (note I can find multiple sources from many medical/science journals for you to read).

In reality this ~$1500 machine is used to give people false hope. They might feel better because the placebo effect is very strong in many people. Any news station/talk show/ internet blog would jump at the chance to show people how to cure cancer for $1500 machine, and 3, 3'minute treatments. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!!!!

edit on 26-2-2014 by EnderMEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is something that is related to how they can freeze melted radiation cores, and cancel out individual isotopes, reverse sine, also used in cancer and disease. In other words, Haarp could be our friend...

John Hutchinson and his wife are using their equipment in Oregon on the coast, to neutralize radiation with good results, they also have to re-invent the wheel, experimenting with frequencies and apparently made a downloadable sound file of many gigabytes, and are open sourcing everything. They are inviting people with good geiger counters, and tesla coils, ham radios, rebars from satelites, I have no idea what kind of electric equipment you need to buy or built, that tunes these devices to the desired frequencies and of course haven't had the money to invest even in a good geiger counter yet. But we'd like to build a tesla coil.

www.cheniere.org...
Provisional Patent Application of
Thomas E. Bearden

METHOD, SYSTEM AND APPARATUS FOR CONDITIONING ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIALS, FIELDS, AND WAVES
TO TREAT AND ALTER MATTER

According to Bearden, plutonium can be turned into a harmless paper weight.

Here:

IMPORTANT--Anti-Radiation Shield Captured on Video

www.youtube.com...
Jason Verbelli's incredible channel with lots of reading under his links for videos.

Basically, what I would try to use as a rife machine would be a tesla coil, and use a frequency.

This is basically akin to reverse sine, and both neutralizing radiation and curing cancer are related to the same technology. Its all HZ or scalar.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Big Pharma did not destroy this, this is classified, (not for the nations good but for the few to maintain power), and its their real scalar technology, because nuclear is used to poison us, its very out dated.

Its because this is scalar and they can't have this in the hands of the people, it would solve most of earth's problems, except they're not using it in the positive way it should be....

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Refer to: Execution by Electric Chair, lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The "invention" you are describing is now known as radiation therapy. Using high-frequency (and therefore high-energy) focused radiation will kill any sort of cells; because tumors are localized masses, it's a matter of point-and-shoot.

Cancer is not a virus. Viruses are particles which alter the DNA of cells in order to reproduce (they hijack cells by slipping in their own DNA such that the cell creates loads more virus particles). Cancer is a state of uncontrolled CELLULAR reproduction, meaning that human cells are creating more human cells. Some viruses, ones with DNA that can alter "cell cycle" (growth and division) processes, can cause cancer. The most notable is HPV, although AIDS is sometimes associated with cancers, so HIV should be included. Other examples exist for sure, but it's flat-out wrong to say EVERY virus causes cancer.

I'm a biomedical engineer, so I've studied medical devices plenty. Hopefully this will help the understanding of the thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

whitewave
He did go to Mexico with what few notes he could salvage and try to rebuild Rife's machine and replicate his work.

Try to rebuild his machine? It couldn't have been that hard to put one together if he was just giving them away. If he had built many he couldn't blame the loss of notes as the reason.

Other alternative cancer clinics (some even offering Rife treatment) are still making a profit. Why couldn't Rife?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

amfirst1
Cancer cells operate around 6hz, so if u change the frequencies it will die off.

This knowledge is known by the black government for a long time.

They would use radionics and beam a 6hz frequency into their targets to give them cancer so they will slowly die off.

wut?

What do you mean "operate?" That's an absolutely absurd claim.

SIX Hertz EM radiation has a wavelength of 50 THOUSAND km. That's like, a unit you measure the Earth in. EM radiation is only absorbed by bodies at the same scale as the wavelength (hence high-energy/low-wavelength radiation is absorbed by electrons, while low-energy/high-wavelength radiowaves are absorbed by nuclei). That means there's absolutely no chance of a human being affected by the wave. Radiation causes cancer due to pyrimidine dimerization, which only occurs at >UV energy levels (in other words, higher than visible energy). UV has nanoscale wavelengths. That's like 15+ orders of magnitude off, bro.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join