It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Didn't I cover it? You can't image a virus with visible light. And radio waves don't "resonate" with viruses.

Next, you've got the usual story with all the kabuki - self-educated wizard comes up with magic device only he can use, evil government suppresses him, the dog eats his homework.

Sounds like he covers the crank trifecta as well, no?

yeah yeah and i suppose cars cannot run on water either

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Really interesting article. I have heard his story before, but the details given in your post do fire the imagination more to make this man's story seem even more real. I do not doubt we are being controlled by large companies like Glaxo in the UK, who make huge sums of money off the back of the misery that are diseases such as cancer. It also makes me wonder if the low frequency hum I have been hearing for the past 8 years, both here in the UK and back in Japan where I used to live, might be involved in the spread of illness and disease. But I guess that is a whole different thread...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Okay everybody. Stop for a moment and think. If there were actually a machine that could cure cancer, wouldn't Big Pharma spend big bucks to buy the patent, then manufacture them and sell them to hospitals for exorbitant sums, who could then charge patients, insurance companies and medicare through the nose for using them? Well? Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Typing as someone who lost there father to cancer 4 months ago; maybe the question is why would they cure it?

if other conspiracy theories about population control are to be believed, then surely a machine that can cure and prolong life be beneficial? sure...they could make vast amounts from the treatment, but surely the ongoing costs for keeping that person on the planet outweigh the monetary benefits of treatment.

I for one believe, there is truth to this article.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Not unless you expend enough energy on it to separate it into gaseous hydrogen and oxygen, no. Straight liquid water has no chemical energy to speak of...it's already burned.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

greysky
reply to post by DJW001

Typing as someone who lost there father to cancer 4 months ago; maybe the question is why would they cure it?

if other conspiracy theories about population control are to be believed, then surely a machine that can cure and prolong life be beneficial? sure...they could make vast amounts from the treatment, but surely the ongoing costs for keeping that person on the planet outweigh the monetary benefits of treatment.

I for one believe, there is truth to this article.

It saddens me to hear of your loss. I still don't understand your reasoning. By curing an individual they would be retaining one consumer to purchase things, helping the economy. If the point is population control, there are much faster and efficient ways of killing people.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Right. Not "curing" something like arthritis so that you can keep selling medicine to help with the symptoms is one thing but, "there is no money in the cure" doesn't apply in every situation. Particularly those where the illness is terminal.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hahah can you prove your assumption? When documents exist that show that rife machines are the cure?

You guys crack me up. You ask for evidence to find out why its full of crap, but you never provide any to show that this rife machine works (black market internet gatherings and "product reviews" sadly don't count)

I am sure that if this had even the slightest possibility of working a university would be pounding away at it with pad students constantly trying different frequencies. Oh, but you think the American system is corrupted by big pharma... Lots of studies occur win very little funding. If a university was able to do this, it would most likely be run in the news before it even went to the FDA or clinical trials. Private funding would shoo through the dam roof!

All in all this is just a snake oil scam to give people false hope. Any benefit can easily be chalked up to the placebo effect

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Who was Raymond Royal Rife and what exactly did he invent? Well, for starters, we know Rife was no doctor as he so often told his many gullible followers. Despite his claims of attending Johns Hopkins and the University of Heidelberg, no student records were every found and they keep really good records. Not one person has ever remembered him as a classmate, isn’t that odd? Not if he was never there! Rather Rife’s education was limited to that of a machinist, an optical instrument maker (optician) and a part-time chauffeur. He was a pretty clever machinist so we have to give him credit where credit is due! - See more at: www.norcalblogs.com...

Interesting, and of course...

Rife didn’t come up with any evidence at any time to support his claims and not one person since his time decades ago has ever been able to see what he claimed he saw, but never mind the facts, we’ve got a good con to promote here and so people continue to be taken.

Rife claimed his first machine was mysteriously vandalized just before it could yield results, hmmm…how coincidental? Until that vandalism, it was on display, viewed by hundreds of people as Rife proclaimed it’s wonders. It was considered by all that saw it as quite impressive, just, nobody except Rife ever actually saw it work and nobody ever would thank to that vandalism.

- See more at: www.norcalblogs.com...

oh and let's not forget...

His game went over almost too well, because the notoriety that followed brought a certain amount of unwanted attention on Rife and his unproven medical theories. This scientific oversight ultimately was Rife’s undoing, and his pack of lies came tumbling down. Rife was indicted for fraud and convicted. Rife was a broken man and died an alcoholic. - See more at: www.norcalblogs.com...

Just food for thought...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Bingo.

If "Big Pharma" is out to make a penny at the cost of loosing patients, then there would've been NO cures to anything.

Examples:
Chicken Pox. "Cured" in 1995. Prior to that up to 11,000 hospitalizations and about 100 deaths a year. The chickenpox vaccine is 99% effective in preventing the VZV infection in kids.
Invasive H. flu, or Hib disease - vaccine produced in 1985.
Measles: Mortality rates dropped from 871,000 to 454,000 between 1999 and 2004 according to the WHO. Only 222 cases reported in the USA in 2011 - the highest in years.
Pneumococcal - Vaccine produced early 2000s.
Polio - Vaccine developed in 1955. From about 350,000 (reported) infections in 1988 to just over 200 in 2012 worldwide.
Tetanus - Vaccine developed in 1924. Neonatal Tetanus eliminated in 34 countries between 2000 and 2013.
Small pox. Completely eradicated by 1979.
Rabies - Deaths down from 55,000 a year in 1990's to 26,000 in 2010. Only 49 cases reported in the USA between 1995 - 2011 and has been completely eradicated from the dog population in the US by 2008 according to the CDC.
Rinderpest (animal disease) - Eradicated by 2011.

And so on and so forth. There has been major medical advances in the 20th century alone. Including penicillin and antibiotics (where to even begin?!), pacemakers, organ transplants (also immunosuppressive drugs and tissue typing), contraceptives and STD prevention, the global recognition of tobacco health hazards and anti-tobacco campaigns and so on and so forth. The fact that the life expectancy of the average US citizen rose from 74 in 1980 to 79 in 2011 (link) should tell you that things are looking up in terms of health...

The point being that if "Big Pharma" wanted patients then there wouldn't be a cure to anything. All medicine would simply just treat the symptoms but never eradicate an illness from a patient completely.

Make no mistake - Pharmaceutical companies are in it for the money as well. If it wasn't about the money, then we wouldn't have to sell our homes to afford major surgery or chronic medicine, i.e. medicine would be a lot cheaper. A lot. But even with that in mind I find it very hard to believe that a cure to terminal illnesses would be withheld or buried just for a dollar or two.

Consider that the cure for cancer is estimated to be worth around $50 trillion in the USA alone. (Source). That's 4 times more than the total annual economic output of the US... (Circa 2005) Compare that to the $125 billion spent on cancer care a year (source)...
These figures would indicate that it would be far, FAR more profitable to find a cure to cancer than to keep dying cancer patients (read: customers that wouldn't be able to pay for anything in the near future) around.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Quackwatch is a disinformation site designed to steer victims to industry provided sources of help which are ineffective. They attempt to steer people away from natural solutions such as vitamins and herbs which actually work. I know because I have used them with great effectiveness in preventing illness and have done much research in the area with much yet to go. There is so little useful information on the quackwatch site that it is not even worth a visit.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

DJW001
Okay everybody. Stop for a moment and think. If there were actually a machine that could cure cancer, wouldn't Big Pharma spend big bucks to buy the patent, then manufacture them and sell them to hospitals for exorbitant sums, who could then charge patients, insurance companies and medicare through the nose for using them? Well? Any thoughts?

Not if any engineer could easily reverse engineer it and build it themselves. Not if there is more money to make from a "treatment" rather than a cure. Why cure the patient with a simple effective cure when you can extort their life savings by giving false hope and a "treatment" which "may" prolong your life with no guarantee of a cure? So long as people will accept that, there is no need to provide anything better. I could say the same about computer software, cars, etc....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Bob Beck's blood electrification device expands on Rife's research and simplifies it into a device that is simple and cheap to manufacture. Uses square wave electrical frequencies applied to electrodes on your wrists above the radial and ulnar arteries. Lots of circumstantial and testimonials can be found attesting to it's effectiveness and Bob Beck's devices are used in mainstream medicine (just not the blood electrification device - that claims to cure AIDs and malaria).

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

boxertwin
Bob Beck's blood electrification device expands on Rife's research and simplifies it into a device that is simple and cheap to manufacture. Uses square wave electrical frequencies applied to electrodes on your wrists above the radial and ulnar arteries. Lots of circumstantial and testimonials can be found attesting to it's effectiveness and Bob Beck's devices are used in mainstream medicine (just not the blood electrification device - that claims to cure AIDs and malaria).

Actually, no.

Beck's device doesn't count on magical mystical non-existent resonances. The only reason it uses AC is to prevent ionic migration from the electrodes into the skin. He never makes any claims about the frequency the unit uses.

Testimonials are worth nothing, by the way. It might be interesting to see an actual study. But you couldn't blind it, it's easy to tell if the thing's on or not.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It would be great if this were true but unfortunately cancer is much more complicated than this. Finding a cure for cancer must be one of the greatest challenges facing modern medical science.

There are different types of cancers which start in different cell types so the idea that one simple wavelength or frequency of electromagnetic radiation would cure them all is far too simplistic an idea to work.

Cancer is when cells divide uncontrollably. The DNA in the cell controls this. Damage or mutation to a cell's DNA can cause uncontrollable cell division or cancer. The bodies own immune system does not recognize the damaged cells as a threat and does not attack and destroy them leading to the cancer cells dividing and spreading to other parts of the body.

A cure must somehow identify the damaged DNA and destroy it. Considering how complex a single strand of DNA is this is a very difficult task. Modern treatments attempt to destroy the cancer cells and are reasonably successful but it only takes one cell to start dividing and cause the cancer to come back. That's why if it is caught fairly early in the process it can be cured but the more it spreads the more difficult it becomes to destroy or remove all of the cancer cells.

Nanobots which can identify the cancer cells and destroy them may be a way we can cure cancer in the future.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Bedlam

boxertwin

Actually, no.

Beck's device doesn't count on magical mystical non-existent resonances. The only reason it uses AC is to prevent ionic migration from the electrodes into the skin. He never makes any claims about the frequency the unit uses.

Testimonials are worth nothing, by the way. It might be interesting to see an actual study. But you couldn't blind it, it's easy to tell if the thing's on or not.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Apologies, I remember now that the - to + square wave forms prevented electrolysis - I think I read the wave polarity reversal is important in preventing this from happening, as opposed to an on/off digital waveform (used by some of the ebay knock-offs I've seen) which would still cause anode/cathode 'ionic migration'.

A study on a device that is un-patentable wouldn't happen, especially when they's so much money to made in treating the illnesses it cures.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

boxertwin
Apologies, I remember now that the - to + square wave forms prevented electrolysis - I think I read the wave polarity reversal is important in preventing this from happening, as opposed to an on/off digital waveform (used by some of the ebay knock-offs I've seen) which would still cause anode/cathode 'ionic migration'.

No, no, it doesn't prevent electrolysis, it's to prevent ionic migration, minus the quote marks, I mean it literally with understanding of what I'm saying.

The Beck devices I've seen, certainly the one I've got at work, use copper electrodes inside of sleeves. If you use DC to drive such a thing, the copper ions will migrate through the sleeve into the skin, tattooing you with a little green spot.

The point of AC in the drive output of the Beck device is to prevent it from acting as an iontophoresis machine. Those devices intentionally cause ionic migration of material into the skin and muscle underneath, generally some sort of drug.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Reminds me of a device or devices A french researcher was using to cure tumors in the 70s,

It was government funded until a change of government and then funding stopped.

Treatment was based on EM energy, similar to whats discussed here.

Tumors were treated in guinea pigs with a high success rate.

Will do some googling or search my never ending mess at home where I have this printed out.

Anyone know or remember what I am talking about?

Here is A link to the researchers Wiki page for those interested

en.wikipedia.org...

Its debated whether what he claimed worked, I believe it did.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

MystikMushroom
I didn't realize cancer was a virus.

I was under the impression that cancer was neither a virus or bacteria, but rather mutations of the body's own cells.

Cancer is a living thing...it is not like kidney stone which floats around in the body and can be peed out (painfully...sometimes needs medical attention). This thing replicates like a virus, behaves like a virus...is a virus.

In other words...it is called a "Retrovirus"

edit on 24-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Baloney. Your understanding of cancer and biology seems less than stellar. Cancer may in some cases indeed be caused by a virus, but cancer itself is not a virus. As to this machine...it's garbage. Just another guy who thought he knew something he didn't.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

zbrain75

DJW001

Not if any engineer could easily reverse engineer it and build it themselves. Not if there is more money to make from a "treatment" rather than a cure. Why cure the patient with a simple effective cure when you can extort their life savings by giving false hope and a "treatment" which "may" prolong your life with no guarantee of a cure? So long as people will accept that, there is no need to provide anything better. I could say the same about computer software, cars, etc....

The problem with this particular conspiracy theory is that we are and have been getting better and better at fighting cancer, curing MANY types which killed almost all of their victims just decades ago. I am almost 41 and I remember when you didn't even speak the word "cancer" out loud. Sorry, but medicine has made FANTASTIC strides at curing cancer and continues to do so, in spite of--not because of--quacks like this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join