It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

The response was not aimed at you but at the content of the video you posted so that anyone seeing my comment would know I was talking about that video.

edit on 27-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Hi Whitewave - I'm not sure how to send a private message, or if I'm not allowed to yet because I just joined. I used to be over at GLP but I think ATS is much better lol! The more powerful machines that my aunt and mom use are built by a group of American engineers and physicians in Mexico; we got it by driving to Wisconsin to a doctor who works with them, they won't mail it. They don't sell them online or in the open market, it's kind of one of those know someone who knows someone. It is technically still illegal in the US to use frequency machines to "cure" anything, which is ridiculous! Anyway, there IS a new company out of Arizona that a group of former NASA engineers started and they produce an FDA approved "TENS Machine" that is really a Rife/frequency machine. The company does not market it as a rife machine, and will not ever acknowledge it as one, because of legal reasons, but I can assure you it is a Rife machine. They run $3-$5k and are more for home use; I have used one (it's called a Wellness Pro Plus) and they DO work -- they just aren't as powerful as one of the larger more expensive machines. It is a very very sensitive machine; I blew 3 of them when I first started working with them. You have to make sure to not have it around plastic or stryaform; to not have it in a room with carpet; to not have it touch upholstery; to discharge yourself with a medical-grade static electricity discharge pad, etc. or the static from your body can blow the machine. But it's a machine you can buy online/buy phone from that company that is works like an actual Rife machine. Everything else I've seen on the open market/online is pretty much a scam, which I believe is why the machine gets such a bad rap among the general public or online.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Darn! Sorry, I meant the USDA! I will post some links

(post by Bangorak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You're surprised Big Pharma is concealing a cure to Cancer? What about a cure for AIDS, too? Just ask Magic Johnson!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

the laser and mic comments were in reply to your statement that EMF couldn't be used to produce mechanical waves.
rife is a different subject. his machines operated in the >2MHz band. some pathogens required modulating the signal in acoustical frequency bands, not actually using sound waves themselves.
EMF can effect objects that are at significantly smaller size as long as the wavelengths are a harmonic integer. that is why a car antenna that is only 1 meter can receive an oscillation from a RF with a wavelength a hundred meters long. power is lost, but it does receive.
whether the rife machine works is another story. bear in mind that the rife machines 1 to 5 evolved over time with experimentation and tech advancement. there are literally thousands of machines claiming the title of rife that have nothing to do with the system he devised. rife did not support any of the direct contact pad machines, and then there is a unlimited supply of frauds and scams that claim his name.
the claims on his microscope are less clear. The literature I have seen is loose with the term virus when what they are talking about are cells and bacteria. I don't know what the usage of the word virus was in the 20's and 30's.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I will see if I can get some info from a source/colleague of mine who works in the USDA. But here are some articles about this technology being used to treat food from bacteria, pathogens, etc. and some mainstream research. I have research produced by the doctor's my mom works with, but this isn't mainstream so it would just be discredited even if they published it.

This frequency / ultrasound technology (which is essentially the technology used with the "rife" machine) has gradually been implemented by the USDA in the last decade and is used by some commercial farming manufactures; it's much healthier than things like pesticides, obviously, but because it's more expensive it seems like not as many companies are using it (surprise surprise, money before safety lol!) Using frequency waves to kill things like pathogen and bacteria doesn't heat, cook, chemically alter or harm the molecular integrity of the food (meat/eggs/fruit/vegetables), and this is the same basic technology that Rife used in his research and that is used in modern day "rife" / frequency machines. I don't blame anyone for not believing it, it does seem crazy that technology that can help people so much would be suppressed like this and wouldn't be in the open market to help people have better health. It makes me very sad, but if companies started mass producing this technology and selling it on the open market, the price of one of these machines would end up being the cost of an iPhone. I know patients who have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their medication to control viruses, or bacterial issues, or chemo for cancer. It just isn't in companies best interests to have this technology be mainstream or on the open market for human medical treatment. I believe the reason it has been developed for use in the food manufacturing industries is because ultimately it will be much cheaper for food manufactures, once the technology is mass produced, then to buy pesticides, antibiotics for meat-bearing animals, etc.

I'm trying to limit the links to mainstream info, there is a lot of alternative medicine and alternative news info out there as well:

www.ars.usda.gov...

www.livescience.com...

www.rife.de...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.sciencedirect.com...

www.foodsafetynews.com...-O6vldWSp

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awakeblakereport

The links you posted don't show "Rife" tech being used. The USDA link states radio waves but doesn't mention the frequencies. The link about shaking virii to death mentions Ghz. The others either mention microwaves (also usually in the Ghz range) or ultrasound to clean the surface of the produce, like cleaning jewelry.

ETA: The ncbi link talks about using ultrasound to break up the biofilm created by e. coli so that antibiotics can get to them. Also not something Rife worked with, as far as I know.

edit on 27-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

robobbob

the laser and mic comments were in reply to your statement that EMF couldn't be used to produce mechanical waves.
rife is a different subject. his machines operated in the >2MHz band. some pathogens required modulating the signal in acoustical frequency bands, not actually using sound waves themselves.

You realize that after modulation, the "sound" no longer exists in the resulting radio wave? A lot of people seem to think that the modulating signal is still there somehow, it's converted to a mathematical relationship between the carrier and sidebands in AM. It's more complex with FM, but given the time period I'm assuming Rife used AM.

And Rife et al (Clark, for example) claim that they're "resonating" bacteria and viri with long wavelength RF. It's wrong in two ways - they can't possibly be, and if they did, it wouldn't cause mechanical resonance. Thus shock heating in the sense you're bringing up is a non sequitur.

EMF can effect objects that are at significantly smaller size as long as the wavelengths are a harmonic integer. that is why a car antenna that is only 1 meter can receive an oscillation from a RF with a wavelength a hundred meters long. power is lost, but it does receive.

It can't be a harmonic integer - the harmonics of a fundamental are even longer wavelength. At any rate, the car antenna picks up AM long wave but isn't resonant with it. That makes it grossly inefficient, but you can use it to receive EM. It does not, however, make the antenna vibrate or come apart. Even if you are very near to the station.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I am inclined to believe this since Tesla who could have provided free energy was stifled as well. Widespread cancer is a pretty modern ailment according to history - taking those in midlife as well as the young and old. If you have a look at an old graveyard the inscriptions usually reflect the young 0-20 or those very old. The in betweens are usually casualties of accidents, child birth or rare ailment. If you made it past 20 then 40 - you were likely to live to your 70's or 80's.

It is true that not curing someone is more lucrative than curing them...A one shot cure (that most could not afford anyway) does not compare to the profit that could be gained by keeping someone sick for years to eventually expire. Think about it, how many people are employed in oncology, pharmacology, hospice etc...Keeping people sick is good business when the bottom line is concerned.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

awakeblakereport

This frequency / ultrasound technology (which is essentially the technology used with the "rife" machine) has gradually been implemented by the USDA in the last decade and is used by some commercial farming manufactures; it's much healthier than things like pesticides, obviously, but because it's more expensive it seems like not as many companies are using it (surprise surprise, money before safety lol!) Using frequency waves to kill things like pathogen and bacteria doesn't heat, cook, chemically alter or harm the molecular integrity of the food (meat/eggs/fruit/vegetables), and this is the same basic technology that Rife used in his research and that is used in modern day "rife" / frequency machines.

Well, first, "frequency" is an attribute of another thing. Like "blue". Something can have a frequency, but you can't have "frequency technology" or "frequency waves" any more than I can throw a bucket of blue at you.

Next, radio is not sound, and sound is not radio. They are as alike as parakeets and cheese. So ultrasound devices of any sort are absolutely different in every aspect from a radio transmitter. Rife = radio waves. Any sort of EM is a combination of electric and magnetic fields that self-propagate through space. Ultrasound is a wave of mechanical stress in a medium like any sort of sound.

www.ars.usda.gov...

This is discussing a diathermy setup to heat food to the point that the bacteria are cooked. The radio waves are not "shaking the bacteria to death", it's cooking them. You could achieve the same results by baking the food. The reason for using a diathermy machine instead of an Easy Bake oven is that the oven would heat the outer surfaces more, and the food would look cooked. Note that doing this to fresh produce is still going to make it look sort of wilted and nasty, which is why 10 years after the article you don't see a lot of this actually going on.

www.livescience.com...

This is an ultrasound device, not radio. I actually addressed this article upthread. If you get the source article and look at the data, you might discover one of those fun bits of knowledge - if you take their most effective ultrasound frequencies and punch through the calculations, you will find that the virus they're testing on is exactly as long in its longest dimension as the the wavelength they're using. The virus they're testing on has a rigid capsid, so this is a lot like the wine glass/opera singer demonstration someone posted. You have a brittle elastic structure, and you're hitting it with a mechanical stress wave (ultrasound) that has a wavelength equal to a resonant dimension of the structure (length). So it efficiently resonates, and you get mechanical failure.

Sadly, Rife is not ultrasound. And this isn't your average ultrasound, either, 60GHz ultrasound isn't cheap. Also, it's the sort of thing that doesn't penetrate well due to a very very high dissipation. Alas.

www.rife.de...

A page rife (heh) with demonstrations of a lack of understanding of physics. The phrase "frequency therapy" ought to tell you to run away.

But since it's discussing ultrasound (I suppose the site's staff don't understand that it's not radio) and microwave heating (again, totally unlike any Rife device and not the same as Rife's claims) then that ought to also clue you in.

Truly, you can kill bacteria with heat. You fry something up, it's going to be sterile. That's why you autoclave things to kill the bacteria. So I guess, yeah, I could kill every cancer in your body with a nice 24 hour autoclaving, but you would be dead. So I'm not really sure how articles on microwave heating of food are compelling evidence for Rife.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In this experiment, they treated E. coli biofilms with gentamycin and hit it with ultrasound with a fairly high energy density. Again, ultrasound and Rife are poles apart. They do not relate in any way. But what's happening here is that the E coli will try to stick to a surface and hide some of their surface area. By lifting the bacteria off the film, they are more exposed, and the bacteria below that might have been totally covered are now exposed to the gentamycin as well. So what you're seeing is that ultrasonic cleaners actually work. It's not that surprising, since they do.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Yet another vindication for ultrasonic cleaning, and again, no relation to Rife at all. I use ultrasonic cleaners at work at times. They're great if that's what you need. The sound waves shake things off the surface of objects. So if you've got a piece of bacteria covered fruit, then an ultrasonic cleaner will shake some of it off. No surprise there, it's what an ultrasonic cleaner does. Turn the thing up, and you'll get destruction of the bacteria by mechanical damage. You can sterilize tools with one turned up, if you stir the object around occasionally to make sure you don't have parts of it in null spots in the cleaner. The issue with cranking one up is that it pits the surfaces of objects with cavitation. The way you test an ultrasonic cleaner is to stick in a piece of aluminum foil and turn up the juice. It'll turn it matte instantly, then eat holes in it. If you do that to an apple, it eats the peel off.

Too bad it's not related to Rife at all. But if you did this to people with it set to kill, it'll eat YOUR skin off and then start on the insides.

www.foodsafetynews.com...-O6vldWSp

Same thing. "We proved ultrasonic cleaners work". Ok, we knew that, but it's not Rife. Not even similar.

You can't just keyword search "frequency bacteria kill" and all that you get back is related. You have to understand what Rife was doing, what he was using, and what he was claiming, along with the relevant physics. Or you'll get stuff like the crap that's on rife.de, and start talking about nonsense like "frequency therapy" whilst spewing links to ultrasound and diathermy machines as corroboration. Even a fanboy website like rife.de gets it wrong. You'd think if you really cared a lot about Rife you would try to understand it more, even if it was loony. But I guess not.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

jaffo

UxoriousMagnus

MystikMushroom
I didn't realize cancer was a virus.

I was under the impression that cancer was neither a virus or bacteria, but rather mutations of the body's own cells.

actually cancer is a fungus...

the mainstream health care was not wanting to admit this but even the Mayo Clinic has now admitted it.

Um, yeah...that is not at all what the Mayo Clinic found. NOT EVEN CLOSE. www.sciencedaily.com...

read between the lines....

"mimics" is used so that they don't have to directly admit what it is

Um, how about instead of "reading between the lines" I read what is actually there and go with the facts instead of ignoring plain statements of fact and drawing my own conclusions in an area where the people running the study know way, way more than I do? Yeah, I think I'll stick with that.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

jaffo

UxoriousMagnus

jaffo

UxoriousMagnus

MystikMushroom

I was under the impression that cancer was neither a virus or bacteria, but rather mutations of the body's own cells.

actually cancer is a fungus...

the mainstream health care was not wanting to admit this but even the Mayo Clinic has now admitted it.

Um, yeah...that is not at all what the Mayo Clinic found. NOT EVEN CLOSE. www.sciencedaily.com...

read between the lines....

"mimics" is used so that they don't have to directly admit what it is

Um, how about instead of "reading between the lines" I read what is actually there and go with the facts instead of ignoring plain statements of fact and drawing my own conclusions in an area where the people running the study know way, way more than I do? Yeah, I think I'll stick with that.

The people working at McDonalds know more about making burgers than I do.....but I am still going to research on my own and find out they put silicon in their food and I am going to choose not to eat their stuff.

Just because someone is "in the know" because they are "professionals" doesn't mean you can't know anything on your own.

Plus....I sited a Doctor and there are many more Doctors that say what I am saying....that's where I got it from. Not some homeless guy on a street corner.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a word of caution about what are called rife machines. rife devised the basic theory and lab testing equipment in the 20's. to build usable machines he partnered with a brilliant electronics engineer and they began building machines. what rife didn't know was that while the machines still produced rifes effect, the engineer used a radically different technical approach to create it and kept it secret from rife. as per usual, arguments, lawsuits, government harassment, and they went their separate ways. rife then partnered with someone who was only an assembler. he could copy, but didn't understand. In the early 50's with new partners, they attempted to rework the machines, but since none of them really understood the equipment, the new designs were failures.
rife equipment from 30's 40's early 50's worked. later equipment, marginal at best, but mostly useless junk. by 70's scammers were just pasting rifes name on anything to make a buck

rifes original idea was an AM carrier signal matched to the resonance Freq of a pathogen, modulated with a lower freq EM. the lower band was in the 8-25 KHz, coinciding to some acoustical range freq, leading to the unfortunate and confusing use of terms like acoustic or sound. the modulating freq is EM, not any kind of mechanical type wave.
for various reasons, the original engineer had bumped the carrier freq up by several harmonics levels higher then rifes lab findings, and then used the lower modulating freq to create sidebands that would be tuned to match the various pathogens resonance freq. all of this had to be mathematically dead on to work, and the engineer had to recalculate rifes lab results to work with his design. information that he didn't explain to anyone else. but the equipment appeared to have worked and clinics started using them. at most a few dozen of the original machines were built.

rife and his later partners not only didn't understand all that the engineer had changed, but came to misunderstand the operating principles of the phenomena. when they modified the machine design and built new machines, they didn't work, or only by accident. by then rife was a semi detached alcoholic, with no lab or equipment to test what was wrong, a trashed reputation, and everyone went off on their own ways making whatever money they could off the name.

most of the technical information above has only recently been put together when researchers using modern test equipment got a hold of several original rife designs and actual machs, and the later nonfunctioning versions and compared them.

schematics are available...........for free. and no, I have nothing to do with them. just a site I found.

www.rife.org...
edit on 28-2-2014 by robobbob because: xx??

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

robobbob

rifes original idea was an AM carrier signal matched to the resonance Freq of a pathogen, modulated with a lower freq EM. the lower band was in the 8-25 KHz, coinciding to some acoustical range freq, leading to the unfortunate and confusing use of terms like acoustic or sound. the modulating freq is EM, not any kind of mechanical type wave.
for various reasons, the original engineer had bumped the carrier freq up by several harmonics levels higher then rifes lab findings, and then used the lower modulating freq to create sidebands that would be tuned to match the various pathogens resonance freq. all of this had to be mathematically dead on to work, and the engineer had to recalculate rifes lab results to work with his design. information that he didn't explain to anyone else. but the equipment worked and clinics started using them. at most a few dozen of the original machines were built.

Except the frequencies that Rife used couldn't possibly resonate with a pathogen. 100 feet long >>>>> 100nm.

Also, if you audio modulate a carrier, you get sidebands that are very close to the carrier. Why put half the power into sidebands, if the goal is to "resonate" with something? You could just offset the carrier a few kHz and have ALL the power there. I think your source is using the big book o' technical terms to sound all sciency.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

do you believe in microwave popcorn?
micro wave .01m meets water .0000000003m long but somehow manages it.
listen to radio? AM wave 200m meets antenna .2m long
as long as the receiver is a harmonic integer of the wave, it will interact. just maybe not very efficiently.
some of the things that initially make the whole topic sound silly is the incoherent words being used. some of the literature keeps using the word virus when they're obviously talking about bacteria and cells, and acoustic waves when they are discussing EM waves in the 4-25 KHz range
the only person who knows for sure why the sideband stuff was the engineer. maybe it was 30's component capability. maybe cost. the article is very clear that the carrier has to be modulated for the effect to work, so maybe the eng was just putting an artifact from the process to use. the author of the article thought it was to safeguard the idea from being stolen. rife couldn't copyright a scientific discovery, and the machines were built with off the shelf components the engineer couldn't patent
I don't have one of the machines so I can't prove it works, but after reading better details on the idea it doesn't sound completely far fetched, though I doubt bacteria all have a magic number the causes them to crumble.
the nice thing is with modern electronics it would be easy to build one and not too expensive.
edit on 1-3-2014 by robobbob because: ??

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

Sounds good but a bag of microwave popcorn has a film that actually heats up and transfers the heat to the corn kernels so that they reach popping temp.

You can do it just with the corn but it is hit or miss. I don't think that is ideal for medical treatments. Particularly if it means "popping" healthy tissue.

edit on 1-3-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

MystikMushroom

Actually what I was about to post.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

MystikMushroom

Cancer is a living thing...it is not like kidney stone which floats around in the body and can be peed out (painfully...sometimes needs medical attention).
This thing replicates like a virus,

No, actually it doesn't.

behaves like a virus

Wrong again, it does not behave like a virus.

...is a virus.

Nope. Cancer is actually your own cells that do not function currectly.

In other words...it is called a "Retrovirus"

edit on 24-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

... well this explains why you believe in the Rife Machine hoax. No .. it's not a retrovirus. A retrovirus is a single stranded RNA virus, which cancer is not .. at all .. in the slightest.

Cancer is basically your own cells that replicate like rabbits.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

robobbob
reply to post by Bedlam

do you believe in microwave popcorn?
micro wave .01m meets water .0000000003m long but somehow manages it.

This is an example of dielectric heating. The water molecule is polar, the e-field of the microwave rotates the molecule. It's not resonant with it, though, and it will happily rotate other polar molecules as well.

listen to radio? AM wave 200m meets antenna .2m long

And does a poor non-resonant coupling into the antenna. Most handheld AM radios don't use an "antenna" at all...the whip antenna's for the FM part. The AM antenna is a coil wrapped around a ferrite bar inside the radio, and it's effectively half of an air-core transformer. The ferrite bar antenna picks up the h-field component of the wave, the winding is a sort of step-up transformer that's resonated with the tuning cap.

as long as the receiver is a harmonic integer of the wave, it will interact. just maybe not very efficiently.

This statement doesn't make sense. The receiver is a device that receives a transmission, demodulates it and presents the output in some useful form. It's not a wave. The statement doesn't really make sense even if I assume you meant 'antenna', as a harmonic is always an integer. Once you get below a quarter wave on the receiving end, the length of the antenna is short or capacitive, depending on how you want to look at it, and it doesn't matter a whole lot how much too short it is after that in terms of antenna resonance. It just gets worse in terms of efficiency as it gets shorter relative to the wave. In this case, a bacteria is SO many orders of magnitude too short, it's just not going to interact much at all.

some of the things that initially make the whole topic sound silly is the incoherent words being used. some of the literature keeps using the word virus when they're obviously talking about bacteria and cells, and acoustic waves when they are discussing EM waves in the 4-25 KHz range

As far as I've ever seen in Rife literature, and by now I have probably read the bulk of it, he never ever used EM in the 4-25kHz range. It was always MF or HF. He may have modulated it in the 4-25kHz range, but that doesn't produce 4-25kHz EM as a result. But yes, I agree that most Rifeists are terribly confused by sound and EM and generally seem to conclude they are the same phenomenon, as an example, rife.de.

the only person who knows for sure why the sideband stuff was the engineer.

I'd like to simplify all the assumptions by assuming it never worked at all, and thus the sidebands don't matter.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join