It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Good morning sis!
I have defragged, and 'tossed' my cookies....hehe, sounds rude! BUT...no more glitches now!
I'm just reading to catch up for a little bit.
Hope you're having a good day!
*hugs*
jaky

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Helllooooo Jaky Sis! Massive hugs!

I'm having a great day here. I've been talking to myself and getting pics for ATS.

How are you?

Glad to hear you got the glitches out of the way. I'm going to have to do something to mine, it's starting to get a bit slow.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey guys

Hope the moms on here have a happy Mothers Day

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Hi Homer!

Hows the studying going? All well I hope.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

studying isnt bad this semester, doing digital photography and western civilizations up to 1500 AD, which I'm doing pretty good in

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That's excellent! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I didn't get to see that Alien Abduction film after, it's not available to download in the UK. I've only just stopped sulking.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Check your U2U's Tsu

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Happy Mothers Day to ALL The Mom's here! To everyone with Mothers still in their lives, Please wish a Happy Mothers Day to Your respective Mom's for me? I know they don't know me, but They may appreciate the gesture......

Hello to ALL the Rest of The Shedders!! I hope today brings sunshine and warmth to everyone !

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hiya Syx!

I just wished my Mother a happy Mothers Day from you, that's two Mothers Days she gets this year!

Wish CC a happy Mothers Day from me!

It's gorgeous here today, lovely and bright but not too warm, just how I like it.

How are you today? Is the weather up to much over there?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Tsu...I spoke too soon...lost my connection again.

Hi Homer and Syx! *waving*

Hey, did you guys see the new collaborative writing contest?
Almost sounds like someone got their idea from The Shed?

Anyone planning on participating?
Sorry...if I *flit poof* again...it's not intentional...
jacy

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hey Tsu! Thanx for passing along the Happy Wish! I told CC the same for You. She wasn't sure who you were at first. She's still getting familiar with all the Peeps here. When I told her Your Real Name, She then knew Who You are! Says Thanx!

Our weather here is same as Yours! Nice Day indeed so far! It's like 68 degrees and mostly sunny. Perfect!! Well except for the white haze from a night of ChemTrailing the Chicago area skies. Those Bastards will some day regret all that crap. You'd think they would not do it if they have kids. But I think they have been so BrainWashed that it doesn't bother them...... Alas, that's a subject for another thread......

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Happy Mother's Day! Going out to eat with my Mom in a while. Love to you all!!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hi there Jacy! ya must have dropped yer post when I was writing Tsu. No haven't seen the Thread! Gotta Link or Title?? I'd like to check it out!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Enjoy Your Day!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Hi again!

I saw the writers comp, I'm definitely thinking of entering. I'm going to have to research the whole DND thing though, I haven't done anything like that before. It sounds like a fun challenge.

I have a tab open called 'How to create a Dungeon and Dragon character' wikihow page but I've been too busy ATSing this morning/afternoon.

I even read a poem about procrastination but sigh, I never learn.

Night Star!

I think it would definitely be your thing. Here's the link if you haven't seen it already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have pics for you too!

Have a lovely day out with your Mom! Love you too!

Hehe Syx, I forgot to say my Mam said thank you very much! She said it was a lovely gesture!

Tell CC I said hi and send her massive hugs! Send hugs to my namesake too if she is around!

You know what we haven't had for a while?

Group Hug!!!

That'll give Dawg something to winge about when he gets back. Mwahahaha.

I'm glad you are having lovely weather too! We have a sort of pearl blue sky on the horizen getting darker the more you look up with pretty whispy clouds, the sort you lay on the grass and look at to make out shapes and faces.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanx tsu! I have passed along Your Sentiments! Except to my Grandaughter! But will soon.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
hello all...Happy Mother's Day to all the women..this is a very hard day for me..

mother's day will never been the same for me..but i so hope to all the ones who still have their moms in their lives let them know how much you love and care for them as you never know when they wont be here any more...give her a mother's day she wouldnt for get...
edit on 11-5-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Massive hugs CC.

((((((((((((((((((((CC)))))))))))))))))))))

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
thanks Tsu
(((((((((((((((((((TSU)))))))))))))))))

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join