It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay...*whew*...here is the next part of Part 9. The beginning of Part 9 is a few 'posts' back (for anyone who wants to read a bit more). Then I'm off to the kitchen to forage for some food.

The Shed Part 9 (2nd)
Night Star had also followed her cute little pointy ears, straight to the source of the tunes. Gliding in through the doorway, she waved at the guys and then seated herself next to crappiekat. She leaned towards crappikat and whispered, "What are you wearing tonight? Jane has created a fabulous rainbow gown...but I don't really feel like dressing up."
Tsu had also been curious to watch the band, as she silently slid in next to Night Star.
"What's up, buttercup?" she said, seeing the sad expression on Night Star's face.
"Ohhh, it's nothing. I'm just being silly. For every party, I dress up hoping that THIS will be the night that the 'white wolf' appears to me. I can feel his presence with me....but I'm afraid to keep hoping."
"You never give up hoping!" Tsu chastized her forlorn friend, "It takes some of us a long time, to get to this place. Those who are summonsed, always eventually find their way to our door. You must keep your focus positive. Now go and create a magnificent ensemble....tonight COULD be the night!"
Then she winked, and disappeared back out the door, hoping that Jane hadn't noticed she was gone yet.

Gordi set his guitar down on it's stand, and announced, "I believe it is time for a beverage!"
As the band took a break, crappiekat waved at everyone and disappeared down the hall to create her own outfit.
TrueBrit turned to Gordi, "Hey...have you got that bottle of The Singleton that you owe me? You didn't forget, did you?"
"What bet did you lose now, Gordi?" Cody asked, grinning.
"This one was about our mate Rodinus," Gordi replied. "TrueBrit said Rod would arrive here with half the animal kingdom. I said, no....he'd be alone. Now I owe old bunny-slippers a bottle of the finest Scotch malt whisky....and I must perform tonight in a neon punk wig...with my kilt...." his voice trailed off as he feigned shame.
Cody set down his drink, "Wait a minute...Rod's not here yet..."
"Yeah he is. Just got here. Apparently so did 16 pink gerbils, a smelly cat, 6 dogs...and a fire pit?"
Cody threw back his head and laughed. "Not the gerbils!"
TrueBrit grinned, "That's not even the worst of it! He knocked his bloody lights out on the back deck, and Jane found him unconscious by the door!"
"And I thought I made the best entrance?" Cody shrugged.

See you all later,
jacy

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can't wait to put all the chapters together into one huge publication

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi True, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to harass you I was just trying to make a stupid joke about DID. I think your chapter is perfect as it is, and complete. I'm not nagging I promise, I just have a stupid sense of humour.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by jacygirl

Talking of who....where is Gordy? Everyone else has reported in today...we are missing a rainbow warrior!
Rainbows
Jane

I think the aliens abducted him

I'll ask my friends

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Homer! Aww, yes...I went back and re-read it all, and really enjoyed everyone's different story...it's coming together nicely!

Tsu...don't be sad hun, I think he knows you were joking around. We have forged a bond here, us island of misfit toys hehe....perhaps it's best not to question it too much and just enjoy!
Also....encourage others to join in...spread the love....

jaky

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not to put a rush on this....but I have had to agree hire terms with the car wash for my party dress

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

edit on 1-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: You know what? jacygirl covered it above!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Talking of who....where is Gordy? Everyone else has reported in today...we are missing a rainbow warrior!
Rainbows
Jane

Oh Jane I LOVE that...Rainbow warriors!!!! I used to always say that you have to be a warrior in life. LOL
And...everytime I think of you, I think of rainbows and vibrant colors and smiles and warmth and...ok I'll shut up now.

True Darling, I can't say that I am not hugely disappointed in the fact that you won't be writing in our story anymore....God how I will miss that.
But...it is a TRUE pleasure to still have you here by our sides.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by angelchemuel

OMG Jane, I'm going to park my mac next to the chaise lounge and stay there I think. Any one wanna peel me a grape?

True, I've noticed only one of you has added a chapter. Get cracking!

Peel you a grape????? I almost spit my coffee out! Hahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think peeling a grape is a Brit thing!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ok. Good good.

Guys, I haven't seen anything of Gordi, I don't think he was on yesterday either?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I know we are a bunch of 'mama hens', lol...but I'm pretty sure Gordi is just busy with family/weekend life. He seems to have a lot going on, and I'm sure he'll be back! (I said as I turned my head to look straight at the computer monitor...Gordi...send us a smoke signal!)
(Just in case it's....ogres).

jaky

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He did say our threads had inspired him with a new camper van idea.....may be.....may be......he'll probably turn up like hurricane Bawbag!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ahh, he's probably out drinking or playing somewhere. I would so laugh if he logged on now and answered your smoke signal.

I'm loving the rest of the story. Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I watched TV haha. Take that ITV ad blocker-blocker.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You've just reminded me....remember that police helicopter that crashed into that pub in Glasgow a few months back? Well Gordi was playing in it that Monday....so yes....he's probably gigging.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You ladies are not hens! You are proud slinky panthers I reckon. Not prey animals at all. Certainly not poultry of any sort that's for damned sure!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Wow, that's a landmark to play in! Go Gordi.

True, you just put an image of this in my head.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

LOLerific!

That man could make a palace guard laugh while on duty, I swear to God!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I can only hope Billy Connelly comes across this thread and gets ideas. He's Scottish too so he might just do it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I've got a feeling Gordi will return - we all end up back on here at some point in time.

Anyway, to add onto it...

Awaiting the party

After having graciously accepted a plate of food from Jane, and finding that a ferret had curled up content in his lap (A ferret?), fossilera decided it was time to take a look around, and see where everyone else had got to. Since his arrival, he already witnessed several things that one seldom encounters in the real world: A motorcyclist, appearing as if out of thin air. Another person, pink gerbils in tow, and already bore witness to the newcomer Jacy feinting several times.

"What a weird place this is" he mused, noticing that the shed door was open, inviting him to look deeper within. At a glance, he instantly became confused; for the inside was definitely far more vast, more open, than the outside!!!

"As you can plainly see, this is no ordinary shed", said Jane, looking over his shoulder. "It's origins are quite normal, but the inside is built upon magic; just think it, and it becomes so".

"What is this place, really" inquired fos - "Where is the normal world".

A smile - "For you, this is still the physical world at which you were in when you first saw the smoke; for others, this is their astral realm, a commune of sorts - why don't you take a look around the house? I normally wouldn't impose, but the girls need a tour of the shed, and I doubt you want to have the pixies bothering you; mischievous little buggers they are. The guys are all probably in one of the main rooms; or watching the grilling contest that is underway".

Having been directed elsewhere, fossilera browsed the rooms until he came upon male voices, and various musical instruments. A guitar was heard above most, and every now & then a cheer would go up. "Tis a shame I left my trumpet at home, and violin at the foot of the forest" he grumbled, and deciding to not make a scene, quietly entered and sat in the shadows, watching as Gordi played, and TrueBrit occasionally joined in. The smell of food gently wafted in, as Crappiekat entered, asking politely "Mind if I watch?". Oh, the funniest of the moment! For as soon as those words were spoken, all the gents got up and bowed.

"I must inquire with Homer on this, as this custom of bowing to the ladies must be a human thing" fossilera puzzled. "Speaking of which, where is he?"
-fos

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join